• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:12
CEST 17:12
KST 00:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)46Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8900 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 402

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:16 GMT
#8021
On March 14 2024 14:16 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:00 iamperfection wrote:
that nk analysis talk.

I just think in at least my experience mafia teams don't operate for just individual players it almost always a consensus or everyone just listens to the best player. would a mafia team listen to cop you think? I guess their could be personal reasons she may have shrieked about in the mafia chat to do it? But i dont think rayn is strange kill at all. I thought he was obvious he was town and a strong player so why not just kill him?


Did you read her qt last scum game she had a lot of influence and decided to kill Rayn.

I Think you have a fair point but I also think koshi does.

i didnt obs that one so i dont have that discord.

i think


OK fair enough, need to take my word for it then
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:20 GMT
#8022
Can I get lynched?

It is not going against my win condition

- Jelaous thinks I dont help town
- iamp is like sarcastic
- vivax post weird shit
- DP is locked I am mafia
- Palmar doesnt understand me

I think my death will help town, it will bring a new perspective and will FORCE people to look somewhere else.

I think me being alive is only to make others look better. The people I tend to work perfectly fine in the game is either death or are not on the player list.

The game will also be less chaotic


CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:21 GMT
#8023
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.

CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:22 GMT
#8024
Like. This is not AtE, I think is the best course to go.

DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:23 GMT
#8025
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 05:25 GMT
#8026
cake its right in the intro Mafia is an educated guessing game of epic proportions yes he probably shouldn't say confirmed even if he means 99.9% but its whatever. Can you provide that summary like i asked for how much has been posted in there?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:25 GMT
#8027
On March 14 2024 14:23 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?


I asked you first to work in the world I am town.

Please have the consideration to do it just the way I did.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:28 GMT
#8028
On March 14 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?


I asked you first to work in the world I am town.

Please have the consideration to do it just the way I did.


I think something like JAT/Palmar/XXX would make sense if you are town.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:31 GMT
#8029
On March 14 2024 14:25 iamperfection wrote:
cake its right in the intro Mafia is an educated guessing game of epic proportions yes he probably shouldn't say confirmed even if he means 99.9% but its whatever. Can you provide that summary like i asked for how much has been posted in there?


There is nothing much, I have said before.

She asked for reads, I told her I just posted a big post (the one you asked) I also told her she considered her and MZ town

She posted reasons why koshi is mafia, mostly koshi is lazy. He only started to scumhunt because she called him mafia, koshi doesnt have reads etc.

Finally asked me if I think DP is town

But after I read she doesnt trust me even tho we have the same mafia reads at the moment (Rels/Koshi), something seemed off.

Rayn also mentioned it

Cake and DMB are calling DP mafia but they do not clear each other.

In before - I twist - words, so yeah. If that happens please just lynch me.

I still love you DMB, you are a fucking awesome and interesting.
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:34 GMT
#8030
On March 14 2024 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?


I asked you first to work in the world I am town.

Please have the consideration to do it just the way I did.


I think something like JAT/Palmar/XXX would make sense if you are town.


What made you change your view of locked town DMB?

With me is how she came here, shared same reads and still say she doesnt trust me?

Cmon

iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 05:35 GMT
#8031
what do you make of her bothering to mason you in the first place?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:37 GMT
#8032
On March 14 2024 14:34 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?


I asked you first to work in the world I am town.

Please have the consideration to do it just the way I did.


I think something like JAT/Palmar/XXX would make sense if you are town.


What made you change your view of locked town DMB?

With me is how she came here, shared same reads and still say she doesnt trust me?

Cmon



What do you mean?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:45 GMT
#8033
Ok, I need to go to work and I will answer that.

- the timings - but it is 8 am in Finland
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:51 GMT
#8034
But long story short, she said she masoned me because she wanted to figure me out but she hasnt come to a conclusion? Not even a tiny bit? When she got asked that.

To me is weird because I had koshi as mafia and rels and she said “me too” Koshi for this and this and this reason (shared before)
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 05:57 GMT
#8035
On March 14 2024 10:56 die_meatbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 10:49 Rels wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:47 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 14 2024 10:41 Rels wrote:
On March 13 2024 17:13 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 13 2024 01:00 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:45 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:37 die_meatbaby wrote:
On March 13 2024 00:31 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I have to fly tonight, I apologize for my activity but flying takes huge chunks out of my schedule. I will try and be around on my phone this morning and get started on a reread of Palmar. Anything is on the table rn with the VE flip and my current lack of conviction on cake.

The suspicion on Palmar also reminds me, we never heard from a Mason the whole of D3 so I'm guessing scum got it and just didn't want to talk?


How would knowing who had the mason chat helping us do find scum?
It is random could be T chat with M or T with T or M with M...

If you're town and you get whispered there's absolutely zero reason not to share with the town what happens in it. More information is always helpful. If you're a townie and you are the whisperer you should also share who you whispered and also why you did it. I whispered Palmar to try and solidify my reads of him. That didn't work out as planned but I still tried to share whatever info I got with the town.

There is no reason not to share with the town and hiding information only serves to make both people look bad.


yeah i think it could also be the opposite from helpful.
I never got the mason chat (and I am happy about that either aligment)

As an example:
DMB Town and DP Mafia getting the mason
I already said in this game he could be scum (before he shot) and the discussion didn't go so well for me. I got more scumreads from Town than I had before. DP is strong player and can easy manipulate the people. We can not see the chat until the game is over. So nobody knows what there really was. Dp could easy lie that I scum slipped in the mason chat with him and make Town lynch me, because I can not prove that he lies and he has more controll of the thread as I do. I get lynched. I flip Town. DP finds still a reason to tell that I wrote so scummy that there was no other option as a lynch.... 1 Win for mafia

This is just an example why I think mason claiming in the thread is stupid and I don´t think Dp is scum (would be to insane)


This posts strikes me as really townie.

Just the natural paranoia and thought that went into it that only really works from a town perspective.


How does that fit with this at deadline:
On March 13 2024 12:05 die_meatbaby wrote:
Who will make an erotic summary of the last day? That was the reason why I opened Tl in the morning, full of anticipation!

Btw i am in a mason chat



yeah i complaind about the mason stuff and of course I get it on the next day




Why did you claim it?


why not? they told me actually a good reason about mason. As Town you don´t have do hide, so why should I?

I masoned CC for a good reason. Maybe to have a privat Teaparty with her makes it easier for me to understand what she is.
I just got kinda paranoia about the mason if somebody would mason me and turn the truth around, because nobody can see the actuall mason chat until the game is over.


Yeah I am paranoid too now.

And nevermind, Rayn is gonna drive me to work. Too much rain.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 06:07 GMT
#8036
There is never too much Rayn am i right?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 06:42 GMT
#8037
He is the best!
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 06:43 GMT
#8038
On March 14 2024 14:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:25 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:23 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 14:21 CopCake wrote:
Btw Vivax is not 100% DP, i dont understand how is that mechanical possible.

Like it is - more likely - but not a locked thing.

I just posted the most likely world in which you are town, but there are others that are tinfoil.



OK yeah I agree there is some infinitesimal chance that vivax is mafia, but I think it is so unlikely to as not be worth considering.

Who is your team right now cake?

If you flip town and I die at night what is the direction town should be going in?


I asked you first to work in the world I am town.

Please have the consideration to do it just the way I did.


I think something like JAT/Palmar/XXX would make sense if you are town.


Why is this worldview?

Walk me into that perspective as if I was 7
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 06:58 GMT
#8039
On March 14 2024 13:10 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:07 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 11:38 iamperfection wrote:
A lot of things have bothered me today. Copcake makes a case on Koshi and then just almost instantly drops it just because Jat says thats how koshi plays and then votes palmar. Why does cop just accept as true it confuses me. Meapak_Ziphh comes back after 19 hours says hes too tired to be bothered to do anything but he has found scum? and is somehow not voting????

I keep hearing this idiotic comment that marv said palmar is 90% likely to be town. I get it you guys all worship marv but his word isnt gospel and he very well would probably be saying different things if he was still alive its day 4 now marv died in night 2.

Palmar really bothers me. He calls me scum because i have just been around not doing anything?? Like i said earlier you can say a lot of things about me but not engaged and not in the thick of things is certainly not one of them. I exposed the mason circle and tried to get reads from it. I correctly deduced that Rayn had to be town from the way he used it and almost immediately tried to make him mayor for it. Right or wrong i was screaming at the top of my longs to lynch tryfel it was wrong but so what. I have constantly been directing and calling out actions. I literally hammered VE in a quest for personal glory it backfired so what. To say i have been just around is objectively wrong.

Now palmar says he dosnt really read the thread that he just shows hes around interacts and develops reads. I dont really feel like has done that all in this game. I think if anyone with a quarter of a brain which ill grant palmar he has a quarter of a brain could easily use meta to see i am town. This would be by FAR the largest filter i have ever had as mafia. I would also say i am much less emotional as mafia and much more reserved. My style as town requires me to post a ton and usually in quick succession. Thats why i will have mind melds which happened earlier with marv where we said the same thing. As mafia that is extremely hard for me to replicate. At least for a long period. Also as mafia its very hard for me to long posts like this were i have to fake my thoughts i just have hard time to do it. So those long list posts and posts were i collect my thoughts like i had earlier and this one quite frankly are hard for me to do. I dont think palmar is trying figure out my alignment because he is being bad or more likely just mafia.

Now do i think JAT could possibly be mafia. Yes its possible he had a post earlier where he almost knew that koshi was mafia. {but iamperfection you said earlier that koshi is likely town) well first of all stfu second there is a diffrence between knowing and thinking.

On March 14 2024 04:32 justanothertownie wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:30 iamperfection wrote:
On March 14 2024 04:28 Koshi wrote:
On March 12 2024 12:40 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
Man what the fuck.

This game is going to be extremely hard if townies are gonna self-vote, I feel like that's playing against your wincon. I absolutely hate martyring so pointlessly. I think that was still 100% the right lynch.

And now we're gonna have to solve the copcake problem since she did exactly the same thing. She voted herself and peaced out when the vote was 7-4 with VE in the lead. Her vote made it 6-5, still with VE in the lead. She showed no problems with leaving her vote on randos the previous two days, and if she was scum, she had a safe place to park her vote on VE or a rando as nobody would have scumread her any harder than they already were for voting to save herself. Now granted, she didn't hammer herself, the closest she ever got was 7-6 against her 2 hours later. So, did town!cake just rage quit in the exact same manner that VE did? Or did scum!cake take a gamble, not realizing how close it was going to get? If it's the second option, Rel's desperation to save her pretty much guarantees him as scum in my eyes, but I still don't know if I can wrap my head around scum!cake doing that because the vote is so close I'd argue that's pretty close to intentionally throwing. Or maybe it's all #bigplays that I'm too stupid to understand.

I have a decent amount of thread to fully catch up on after just skimming to get through it, I focused more on the voting thread to try and figure out wtf both VE and cake were doing. I'm not surprised to see there were more shenanigans by certain people. I will also have a go at reading VE's filter although idk if there's much of a point.

What a town hero does. Analyse.

I kind of disagree. Feel like he just summed up what happened and listed every scenario. I don't think it's super town post.

You won't convince him. At this point Koshi is not reading MZs posts critically anymore.

not the biggest thing but the post bothers me. He also seems a bit apathetic to what is going on.

So yes i think its possible.

MZ's comeback post also bothers me and the fact that he isnt voting despite finding scum

On March 14 2024 10:41 Meapak_Ziphh wrote:
I'm home, had a shit day so I really don't have the energy to jump into filters right now, especially since I've already found 1 scum at minimum this cycle. I'll hang around the thread and play some league if people want my opinions on anything just ask.



However in my eyes palmar is the most likely mafia.



The me dropping the Koshi case is because no one said “good catch!” Except jelaous so I believed I was wrong

Lmao the shade TT__TT


Btw it wasnt shade

JAT told me I was wrong and that Koshi tends to do stuff like that
Iamp said that “Koshi was joking there” and #7698
“And I feel like you just went through koshis filter trying to find any inconsistency possible. Also not explaining why said inconsistency makes koshi mafia”
Then Vivax - if I understood correctly - pointed that my case was bad.
- You said it was good -

So if three persons tell me I am wrong and Iamp doesnt even said “Hey JAT you are wrong”, DP doesnt comment on it, Koshi got depressed - I assume - I am wrong.

What do you make of this? Do you Really think my process was correct or just trash?

If you live in the world I am town, dumb annoying town BUT town, who do you think is the mafia?
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 06:59 GMT
#8040
I would also like to know that from MZ

If you think I am town, who is mafia?

Prev 1 400 401 402 403 404 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1345
ComeBackTV 632
SteadfastSC468
TaKeTV 416
LamboSC2277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex144
EnkiAlexander 49
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 468
LamboSC2 277
IndyStarCraft 148
Rex 144
ProTech141
BRAT_OK 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42683
Shuttle 2463
EffOrt 855
Horang2 807
Light 775
Mini 691
Soma 411
Stork 348
BeSt 317
firebathero 311
[ Show more ]
Hyuk 294
Rush 241
ggaemo 218
Snow 206
ZerO 155
Leta 153
Pusan 73
hero 70
Sharp 58
sorry 55
Killer 45
Shinee 38
Mong 34
Mind 33
ToSsGirL 32
Sexy 27
Trap 25
Yoon 24
Shine 23
soO 19
Terrorterran 19
Bale 19
Free 17
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
zelot 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc10085
Dendi901
qojqva707
Fuzer 212
420jenkins143
Counter-Strike
fl0m771
markeloff73
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1960
crisheroes1251
XaKoH 168
MindelVK1
Other Games
singsing1962
B2W.Neo953
Liquid`VortiX215
Hui .190
ArmadaUGS176
Mew2King107
QueenE93
Trikslyr30
Railgan22
ZerO(Twitch)14
ToD3
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream110
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Gemini_19 19
• mYiSmile115
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• FirePhoenix7
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3107
• Jankos2374
• TFBlade909
Other Games
• WagamamaTV198
• Shiphtur146
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
21h 48m
OSC
1d 6h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 18h
Online Event
1d 19h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.