• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:20
CEST 10:20
KST 17:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)31Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work?
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8991 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 401

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 555 Next
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:35 GMT
#8001
On March 14 2024 13:30 iamperfection wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:29 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 13:28 iamperfection wrote:
do you think im tunneled on palmar dp?


Obviously not.

more in am i missing something


Probably yes,

I am missing something too, I am writing out a list post, and it's thoroughly unsatisfying.

The game is really hard right now which means that one of my town reads is mafia and I have no idea which.

It could be palmar but that kind of seems too 'obvious' in a way.

The simplest explanation to me is that it is just cake and you guys fucked it up yesterday and now I am doubting myself.

If I could have a cop check on cake and palmar right now game would be much easier IMO.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:37 GMT
#8002
because palmar said something that was true Jat didnt really make clear what he thought of me at any point in the game from what i see in his filter. We certainly interact and he kind of quotes me a lot but he never really calls me town or mafia from what i see.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:37 GMT
#8003
On March 14 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult





Oh you mean that post from a while ago.

You did that because you were asked to I didn't really take it seriously as a read that you held cause you were asked to do it.


I was parked in that world

Now, live in the world I am town

Who is mafia?

What do you think of what I said of DMB?

I said “is koshi /rels” she then says “is koshi/rels”, same reads as me but she says she doesnt trust me 😩

Good thing I didnt write a lot in the mason chat, she might be the one to twist my words.


DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:38 GMT
#8004
On March 14 2024 13:37 iamperfection wrote:
because palmar said something that was true Jat didnt really make clear what he thought of me at any point in the game from what i see in his filter. We certainly interact and he kind of quotes me a lot but he never really calls me town or mafia from what i see.


And what do you make of that?
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
CopCake
Profile Joined August 2015
4378 Posts
March 14 2024 04:38 GMT
#8005
Seriously DP, work in the world I am town perspective.
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:40 GMT
#8006
On March 14 2024 13:37 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:28 DarthPunk wrote:
On March 14 2024 13:24 CopCake wrote:
On March 14 2024 13:07 DarthPunk wrote:
Cake just post the big case please.

I don't know why that would change your mind, the post you just quoted.


Look for it on my filter.

Honestly for fucks sake you call me mafia, agree with rels that I have TMI and etc and you do not read my posts?

I am - DONE -

I need an adult!

A competent adult





Oh you mean that post from a while ago.

You did that because you were asked to I didn't really take it seriously as a read that you held cause you were asked to do it.


I was parked in that world

Now, live in the world I am town

Who is mafia?

What do you think of what I said of DMB?

I said “is koshi /rels” she then says “is koshi/rels”, same reads as me but she says she doesnt trust me 😩

Good thing I didnt write a lot in the mason chat, she might be the one to twist my words.




I think lack of trust is a classic trait of town DMB..

If you are town Cake, I suggest you stop looking so much into people's consideration of you as alignment indicative.

If everyone who thought you were mafia was mafia it would be more than half the game at this point.

If you are mafia carry on of course

"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:40 GMT
#8007
On March 14 2024 13:38 CopCake wrote:
Seriously DP, work in the world I am town perspective.


I have been off and on since yesterday, that should be obvious from my filter.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:42 GMT
#8008
On March 14 2024 13:38 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 13:37 iamperfection wrote:
because palmar said something that was true Jat didnt really make clear what he thought of me at any point in the game from what i see in his filter. We certainly interact and he kind of quotes me a lot but he never really calls me town or mafia from what i see.


And what do you make of that?

i mean what would be the scenarios

town jat just never bothers because he thinks im town and probably dont need a town read from him anyways. certianly possible i think.

Scum Jat just responding to a lot of my posts saying good point yes to feign activity and not giving a read because he isnt trying to figure out the game. Possible i would think.

Deliberate play yo dont make a read on iamp so we can use it as a point to bring up seems farfetched to me.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:50 GMT
#8009
meat cc can you provide a summary of the log.

Like rayn did the first cycle.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 04:50 GMT
#8010
how many posts overall have their been too?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:52 GMT
#8011
List post time (Approximately in order from most to least town)

Tier 1 - confirmed town

-----Vivax ------
[image loading]


Confirmed by claim, by night actions, by meta etc. etc. Trick with Vivax is to just ignore the 30% of his posts that are derived from the deeply paranoid and conspiracy theorist parts of his Psyche. Then he is really strong after that.

Tier 2 - Town reads

---Perfection ---
[image loading]

I just don't see him playing this way as mafia, I guess it is a tone read and you can all call me bad if I am wrong, but it just feels different to his scum play. Every time he posts a big post I think he is town. That is a good thing. He has been on the wrong side of every fucking wagon though.

----Koshi -----
[image loading]

kind of dropped off hard for a bit, but now he is doing Koshi things, Emotional congruence was really good for him, getting shitty at me and cake, then getting mad at himself for being potentially super wrong all game.
He has been really agentic in scumhunting the last 24 hours or so and has risen dramatically in my estimations accordingly.

Tier 3 - Town reads
--- MZ---
[image loading]

Also been on the wrong side of wagons, the Oats wagon was pretty egregious for example. However he has put in buckets of work when he didn't have to and I found myself agreeing with some of his takes.

Some of his walls are really hard to read but I kind of also associate that with town a bit, just because it means he is deep in his own land working away. So yeah, MZ town.

------DMB:------
[image loading]

I think she is too far from her scum meta this game, she is tonally town (although she tricked me last game with this) and just seems to be the right mix of paranoid, flexible in her reads and trying to solve the game.

----Palmar-----
[image loading]
My read on him has gotten a lot less firm recently, I don't think he looked the best last night dealing with the pressure. I think the push on Jat is fine, but the read on perfection is fucking out there imo. It took me ages to find a gif to encapsulate my feelings on him which is telling.

I am sticking with my gut here and marvs read at end of day one. But really, what have you done for me lately bro?


Tier 4 - Question Marks.

Jealous:
[image loading]
\

Town read him from mason chat, hasn't really changed much since. I feel like he has been coasting a bit recently, and potentially I have been pocketed at some point which worries me so he got dropped a tier.

Occams' razor is that we are just townies that see the game the same way, but yeah I have too many weak town reads and not enough scum reads so things are starting to make me nervous.

Rels:
[image loading]

Looks super good and logical. BUT, has not been that proactive in pushing his scum reads when apparently they are godlike, his early pressure on mafia looked like distancing, no idea what he is doing with cake TBH lots of flipflopping around there. Tend to think that is townier to do. Not really sure how to read him TBH so he is going into the POE.


Cake:
[image loading]

I actually think there is a lot that points to her as town recently, and looking back at her interactions day 1 with oats. there is a bunch of stuff that makes me think mafia too. But if I just go through and make a list of reads she is still firmly in the POE.

Jat:
[image loading]

Very little thread presence. has done nothing proactive to suggest he is town aside from caring about the day one vote, just thread policing. Talked a big game in the obs last game and then has done fuck all this game.

Conclusion
As I said to perfection, im not that satisfied with where I ended up, I am sure that something here is probably massively wrong because the game is just too hard to figure out after 400 pages.

Wouldn't be surprised if Palmar was mafia for example.

I think Koshi was right though that Palmar and Cake have to be opposed alignment cause of the rayn shot night one.I liked that analysis.

At the moment my feeling is that getting the alignment of Palmar and Cake correct should solve the game. I like the Jat wagon cause it fits right into my view of the game right now and it delays the decision making required to unravel the cake/palmar dichotomy.

If they are both town I think perfection, koshi and MZ all go back on the table because of the Oats wagon, but I don't want to live in that world.

So yeah, feel free to unpack this with me people and the gifs are just jokes, please don't get offended.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:53 GMT
#8012
Ahh fuck broken links
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 04:54 GMT
#8013
I have spent 5 hours straight reading this abomination of a game so im taking a break.

Imperial 2.0 fml.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 05:00 GMT
#8014
that nk analysis talk.

I just think in at least my experience mafia teams don't operate for just individual players it almost always a consensus or everyone just listens to the best player. would a mafia team listen to cop you think? I guess their could be personal reasons she may have shrieked about in the mafia chat to do it? But i dont think rayn is strange kill at all. I thought he was obvious he was town and a strong player so why not just kill him?
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 05:04 GMT
#8015
i should go to bed. it is my birthday tomorrow and im supposed do stuff but ill probally end up posting a lot anyways as i have a problem
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:04 GMT
#8016
On March 14 2024 14:00 iamperfection wrote:
that nk analysis talk.

I just think in at least my experience mafia teams don't operate for just individual players it almost always a consensus or everyone just listens to the best player. would a mafia team listen to cop you think? I guess their could be personal reasons she may have shrieked about in the mafia chat to do it? But i dont think rayn is strange kill at all. I thought he was obvious he was town and a strong player so why not just kill him?


Did you read her qt last scum game she had a lot of influence and decided to kill Rayn.

I Think you have a fair point but I also think koshi does.
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
DarthPunk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Australia10859 Posts
March 14 2024 05:04 GMT
#8017
On March 14 2024 14:04 iamperfection wrote:
i should go to bed. it is my birthday tomorrow and im supposed do stuff but ill probally end up posting a lot anyways as i have a problem


Just have fun irl. And play if you enjoy it 😛
"If I wanted your opinion, I'd have told you what it was."
Jealous
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
10388 Posts
March 14 2024 05:08 GMT
#8018
On March 14 2024 13:53 DarthPunk wrote:
Ahh fuck broken links

I demand that the missing pictures be shared posthaste.
"The right to vote is only the oar of the slaveship, I wanna be free." -- бум бум сучка!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
March 14 2024 05:11 GMT
#8019
Day Three Vote Count

Justanothertownie (4): Palmar, Vivax, Koshi, DarthPunk
Palmar (4): Koshi, iamperfection, Vivax, CopCake, Meapak_Ziphh, Rels
CopCake (1): Rels, Jealous
Rels (1): die_meatbaby
Jealous (0): Vivax, Vivax
Koshi (0): CopCake
Meapak_Ziphh (0): Vivax

Not Voting (1): Justanothertownie

With 4 votes, Justanothertownie is currently set to be lynched!

The deadline is Friday, Mar 15 2:00am GMT (GMT+00:00), which is in


iamperfection
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States9648 Posts
March 14 2024 05:16 GMT
#8020
On March 14 2024 14:04 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 14 2024 14:00 iamperfection wrote:
that nk analysis talk.

I just think in at least my experience mafia teams don't operate for just individual players it almost always a consensus or everyone just listens to the best player. would a mafia team listen to cop you think? I guess their could be personal reasons she may have shrieked about in the mafia chat to do it? But i dont think rayn is strange kill at all. I thought he was obvious he was town and a strong player so why not just kill him?


Did you read her qt last scum game she had a lot of influence and decided to kill Rayn.

I Think you have a fair point but I also think koshi does.

i didnt obs that one so i dont have that discord.

i think
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=406168&currentpage=78#1551
Prev 1 399 400 401 402 403 555 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech21
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 247
Hyuk 146
910 74
Mong 70
Leta 52
Shinee 49
PianO 40
soO 39
Killer 36
Mind 35
[ Show more ]
Bale 30
Aegong 23
ToSsGirL 18
ZergMaN 15
HiyA 15
sorry 15
League of Legends
JimRising 454
Counter-Strike
ceh9526
shoxiejesuss414
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King181
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1590
Other Games
summit1g8836
olofmeister1098
Happy385
crisheroes236
Sick176
ArmadaUGS124
Livibee107
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick554
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream270
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH158
• LUISG 12
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2289
League of Legends
• Rush1860
• Jankos1139
• Stunt527
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 40m
OSC
4h 40m
Stellar Fest
4h 40m
OSC
15h 40m
Stellar Fest
1d 4h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.