• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:40
CEST 06:40
KST 13:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9041 users

A Classy Game of Mafia - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:07 GMT
#4205
On March 07 2024 11:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
A few things:

Slam, Vivax will work out by themselves. Caliin them mafia is completely useless.

Lynch Palmar, lynch VE. After D3 there is noone left to do that anymore and people AGAIN let them slide bewcause noone listen to dead people.

Oh. Maybe I shouldnt fuck up and listen to rayn.

Ok. It's Oats or Palmar.

Think I'll vote Palmar.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 14:46 GMT
#4224
I dont want to waste this day because I might have not many left. But I admit my posts here are trash. Ok. I will think and come back with something better.

MZ not sure why you want to shade me for thinking and talking during this dead period.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:18 GMT
#4281
On March 08 2024 02:11 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 07 2024 23:58 Jealous wrote:
On March 06 2024 11:07 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now
Jacob more null slam town

Updates from Oats' filter since the above reads list:
2847: Voted JAT anyway despite townreading him, to give Trfel "time to play." Because of where the votes were, I am not gonna change alignments here, but it should be noted that Oats had JAT as town and Trfel as NA.
3414: "Jsl saying that koshi’s thing was a scumslip but DMB’s thing wasn’t a scumslip is super sus"
3861: "I’m just laughing at the jealous post completely accepting that he’s acting in an anti town manner because of “probability”" <- I don't think this is enough for me to assume they SR me but who knows.
3990: "For claim reactions, I think that the way jealous reacted felt very preplanned and lining up the mislynches, what do you think?" <- This is closer to an accusation IMO.*
4067: "Overall, it just doesn’t seem like mz has natural progressions and is not trying to find mafia"
4013: "If this means that you think slam is cop then yes I agree "

So we have:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Rayn
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
sandroba
Trfel
marvellosity
Hapahauli
ToTheStars
Rels

Scum:
Meapak_Ziphh
Jealous
[?]*
Jacob
VE
DMB
CopCake


Also: "I do agree that either both [rayn and marv] are mafia or rayn is town."

@Oatsmaster: Is this updated reads list of yours accurate? What would you change and why?

Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.

Why am I less town? Thread sentiment I guess.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:19 GMT
#4282
On March 08 2024 02:13 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 07 2024 23:05 Koshi wrote:
Ok. So we believe slam is town?


This is not even questioned from my part.

1.- Slam´s personality is not the kind of the - plays -
2.- He is very stressed, I think he already shared that and joined last minute.
3.- His reasons to visit Oats makes sense. Even tho I dont consider he was being rude per se I understand why he could see it like that.
4.- Slam is not the kind to kill his - friends -, remember the game he kept chezinu alive? I think from these player base Rayn is probably his favorite person, I know mafia slam could be in a team BUT see points 1,2,3.

I want to discuss the deaths if you allow me to

Yes. Just got home. Got time because for some reason nobody is home.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:23 GMT
#4283
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:25 GMT
#4285
Ahya
sandroba: maybe also reads?

Goddamn the combination is weird. So not iamp/DP/marv or myself. And I checked. Rayn didnt scumread Oats.

I need to reread sandroba. I didnt read into him except I thought he was town and he defended tfrel. But I dont think he was seen as town as for example me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:28 GMT
#4287
On March 08 2024 02:24 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:23 Koshi wrote:
If you want my opinion:
rayn: because ve and or Palmar are mafia. I think mafia wouldn't kill rayn over marv if it wasnt the reads. Marv has way more pull in the thread. (Supertinfoil. Cuz marv is mafia and rayn claimed to him)

I forgot thz second kill lol. I am going insane.


You need to consider Mafia either didnt believe Slam´s claim or were more afraid of Rayn / Sandro

Yeah. Why not shoot slam.
Would mafia have known rayn was blue? Because that would make it less likely slam also is blue?

But then marv is mafia.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 17:39 GMT
#4292
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 18:22 GMT
#4306
On March 08 2024 02:44 Jealous wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:18 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:11 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:49 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:42 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:14 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:09 Oatsmaster wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:07 Jealous wrote:
On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Jacob is town, cop is town, tothestars is mafia. You are null, jat is mafia

Updated list:

Town:
Koshi
Iamperfection
Palmar
Vivax
JAT
Jacob
CopCake
Alakaslam

NA:
DarthPunk
marvellosity
ToTheStars
Rels
Jealous

Scum:
JAT
Meapak_Ziphh
Jacob
ToTheStars
VE
DMB
CopCake


Can you elaborate on the above changes? Old positions crossed out, new positions should be accurate.

On March 08 2024 00:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
How did you get jat is town from my filter

From this, quoted above in response to the original list:
Oh sorry I misread but I think vivax is town now and jat is town now

Oh that was night wifom, he’s definitely scum

Alright. Also found your TTS reasoning above, so we can skip that one.

1. I'm guessing Jacob town because of the role claim, correct?
2. Why is JAT scum?
3. And why is CopCake town?

What do you think about my MZ post and dmb?

It felt like a reactionary post because of their math/slamming the CopCake x Alakaslam line of discussion, like you got mad because they did that and messed up the % chances so you latched onto them for it.

Like you, I wasn't thrilled about their Day 1 play, but it's also Day 1 stuff so I'm more willing to write it off when there were people I was more interested in looking into. I also agreed with you that I wanted them to elaborate on their new reads more, particularly the TRs. Without getting more elaboration I find it hard to evaluate how natural the progression is, but I do see your point and will keep an eye out. I also think that they weren't really active/trying to find mafia but they also at least gave a reason for it, as opposed to some other people.

I agree that there is something worth digging into, I just don't think I feel as strongly about it as you seem to at this specific moment.

RE: DMB, I didn't like their posting almost at any point to be honest, they were one of my frontrunners for a lynch, but I think I will have to back off of this until we see how you flip because of how quickly you voted DMB after Alakaslam's reveal. Things might be clearer then.

I’m not really sure what you were trying to say with the first part unless you are saying that I saw that post and went wait wtf then filtered MZ, in which case that’s absolutely correct.

That’s fine regarding dmb.

You’ve spent a whole bunch of time looking at other peoples reads, can we get some of your reads?


1) raynpelikoneet - Was scum reading, flipped town.
2) Oatsmaster - Was town reading, have to assume scum.
3) DarthPunk - Still town reading.
4) Vivax - Still have to assume town read.
5) sandroba - Was town reading, flipped town.
6) Trfel - Was neutral, sheeped Koshi's vote reasons, flipped town.
7) marvellosity - Still green.
8) Jealous - I'm VT.
9) Meapak_Ziphh - Was leaning town, still leaning town but not as confident as other reads.
10) Palmar - Was neutral but unimpressed, now thinking town is somewhat likely.
11) justanothertownie - Was neutral, had ups and downs, now back to neutral-ish.
12) die_meatbaby - Was neutral, went down, now I am just withholding judgment until further info.
13) CopCake - Still lynchable to me.
14) JacobStrangelove - Basically have to believe roleclaim at this point in time at least.
15) Hapahauli - Guessed town despite policy lynch status, flipped town.
16) Iamperfection - Was town, still town.
17) Koshi - Was town, still town, but am less confident compared to before.
18) ToTheStars - Was leaning scum, that hasn't changed and they've been absent, good lynch IMO.
19) VisceraEyes - Was neutral, leaning scum due to PoE and relative reads to others basically.
20) Rels - Was neutral, still fairly neutral mostly due to lack of impressions on activity, will filter next.
21) Alakaslam - Was leaning lynch/scum/wtf, now have to believe claim at this moment.

Why am I less town? Thread sentiment I guess.

You've been lazy/busy but somehow still have the conviction to not lynch Oats, or at least claim to. Some little piece of me suspects you said that to get reactions, which is supported by you later saying it is terrible. Maybe you're playing around/holding your cards close to your chest. I'm not getting a good read on you recently, and I don't like that, but I'm also not good so I can't judge too harshly.

Still, a lot of your recent posts are "haven't read your filter but X" or just meta-reads (like MZ). Asking questions but not offering too much besides that. It just doesn't feel good. But, not so bad that I'm downgrading you.

Probably fair.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 18:23 GMT
#4307
On March 08 2024 02:56 CopCake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 02:39 Koshi wrote:
On March 08 2024 02:30 CopCake wrote:
Can someone the recent Mafia DP game?

This is the second time I ask.


It was 9n another site


I need a link

Need to ask DP then. I dont know which site
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:27 GMT
#4374
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:28 GMT
#4375
TTS is not a good lynch today. I have been disappointed by townies and this could just be that.

DP can shoot him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:30 GMT
#4378
Oh there is also dmb. Bwaa she can stay alive. We let our Mayor handle that down the line.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:31 GMT
#4383
Oh wait. Jacob claimed gunsmith right. Ok. So swap Jacob with dmb then.

What a weird progression Jacob took on me.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:32 GMT
#4384
On March 08 2024 06:30 iamperfection wrote:
Did you see my point about his comeback post.

No I didnt read from my last post during night to when I came back yet. I think I saw something you wrote but I forgot.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:33 GMT
#4385
On March 08 2024 06:31 DarthPunk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 08 2024 06:27 Koshi wrote:
I still think we shouldnt lynch Oats.
Rels/MZ/VE maybe Palmar are all better lynches.
They didnt care during night. Dont care now.

MZ just tried to be relevant today dancing with me but it isnt real scumhunting.

I also havent done anything but you know... most think I am town because I am pretty townie overall.

Rels
MZ
VE
Jacob
Palmar


Do you think mz claims he masons his own scum partner and then claims they don’t say anything?

Well I didnt factor that in but my 5 names make me feel good.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:34 GMT
#4387
I havent done much today and wont have much time tomorrow. Maybe after 8pm I can sneak some time in.
This is the best I can do atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 07 2024 21:35 GMT
#4388
On March 08 2024 06:34 DarthPunk wrote:
Well koshi is being shit tbh

Yes. I also had higher hopes for myself this game. But I think I will have time to redeem myself. Would be crazy if I died.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 06:30 GMT
#4715
I woke up today thinking I am going to vote Oats and we were all wrong on him.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
March 08 2024 08:11 GMT
#4742
On March 08 2024 10:32 DarthPunk wrote:
Vivax I helped you become mayor, so I feel I have a responsibility to keep you on track.

So when you do dumb shit I am going to block you every time until I die.

If you don't want to lynch Oats today that is fine, I will lynch Cake who is confirmed fucking mafia and then we can lynch oats tomorrow.

You may be mayor right now but i am in control of this fucking thread.

CC is not mafia. Worst case she is traitor and played very cool D1.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 30 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 20m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 159
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2115
Snow 110
NaDa 38
Bale 30
Noble 13
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm192
Counter-Strike
taco 517
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1459
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1125
WinterStarcraft629
Other Games
summit1g8060
JimRising 638
PiGStarcraft297
ArmadaUGS176
C9.Mang0165
Maynarde139
Sick102
ViBE76
Livibee3
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream151
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 36
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki145
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota280
League of Legends
• Lourlo1235
• Rush989
• Stunt323
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 20m
OSC
8h 20m
Stellar Fest
8h 20m
OSC
19h 20m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.