• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:24
CEST 18:24
KST 01:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)47Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8853 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 73

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 115 Next
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 11:03 GMT
#1441
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 11:34 GMT
#1442
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 12:14 GMT
#1443
On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

[image loading]
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 12:23 GMT
#1444
get shrekd
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 12:41 GMT
#1445
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 12:42 GMT
#1446
I'll be travelling over the weekend, but can probably follow along a bit on mobile
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 12:43 GMT
#1447
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 13:09 GMT
#1448
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 13:34 GMT
#1449
What is PoE and bussing?

On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 13:40 GMT
#1450
Grack, I'd like for you to delve into Silverika as you said you would. If you're town and want to clear your name, that's the best way to go about it. Find out who the scummer is in your group.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 13:42 GMT
#1451
On February 09 2017 22:34 sharkie wrote:
What is PoE and bussing?

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.

PoE is Process of Elimination. And trust me, we haven't given Vivax a free pass. You mentioned people can change their play and I agree that there's a few things that people can change, but a lot of things are things people do subconsciously or just really don't fit into their personality and would never come up with. I believe I'm familiar enough with Vivax that this is the case for him. We also really don't see a situation in which Vivax is a spy without one of you/silver/grack being a spy simply because the risk of losing outright after that if silver decides to put me on the mission next, which given his reads was a very likely option.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 13:43 GMT
#1452
his=theirs* sorry silverika I keep doing this >>
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 13:47 GMT
#1453
We're also pretty likely to nayvote this mission, not because we don't like the people on it (it might be our 2nd or 3rd preferred mission) but because we have the luxury of being the last option here, and if we're right we outright win the game. It's also crucial that if we're wrong on who is scum on the second mission, we find out now rather than later. SL is too much of a wildcard in that regard.

We would like a RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Vivax mission at this point in time.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 13:57 GMT
#1454
On February 09 2017 22:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 22:34 sharkie wrote:
What is PoE and bussing?

On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.

PoE is Process of Elimination. And trust me, we haven't given Vivax a free pass. You mentioned people can change their play and I agree that there's a few things that people can change, but a lot of things are things people do subconsciously or just really don't fit into their personality and would never come up with. I believe I'm familiar enough with Vivax that this is the case for him. We also really don't see a situation in which Vivax is a spy without one of you/silver/grack being a spy simply because the risk of losing outright after that if silver decides to put me on the mission next, which given his reads was a very likely option.


In the end silver and you don't believe vivax is the spy because he is not the type of player to make such risky play isn't that true? Obviously, it is not the only reason but it is a big reason.
As a neutral player I do not have this prejudice, do you understand how for me this can be a very likely possibility?

(And silver did not put you in the team though. In fact it was never in discussion because I had suggested it but both vivax and silver declined my suggestion and then started to bombard us with spy accusations.)
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 14:00 GMT
#1455
On February 09 2017 22:57 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 22:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:34 sharkie wrote:
What is PoE and bussing?

On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.

PoE is Process of Elimination. And trust me, we haven't given Vivax a free pass. You mentioned people can change their play and I agree that there's a few things that people can change, but a lot of things are things people do subconsciously or just really don't fit into their personality and would never come up with. I believe I'm familiar enough with Vivax that this is the case for him. We also really don't see a situation in which Vivax is a spy without one of you/silver/grack being a spy simply because the risk of losing outright after that if silver decides to put me on the mission next, which given his reads was a very likely option.


In the end silver and you don't believe vivax is the spy because he is not the type of player to make such risky play isn't that true? Obviously, it is not the only reason but it is a big reason.
As a neutral player I do not have this prejudice, do you understand how for me this can be a very likely possibility?

(And silver did not put you in the team though. In fact it was never in discussion because I had suggested it but both vivax and silver declined my suggestion and then started to bombard us with spy accusations.)

On one hand, I do understand. On the other, I feel like Vivax has made a bunch of plays much less likely to come from a spy than Grack has. Mainly the not putting himself on a mission (you mention he said he wouldn't from the start, my argument would be why would he bring it up to begin with? Plus you can backtrack on your words anyway like Grack has regarding not mentioning what he'd vote for) and the whole play with switching me in for you when he was widely townread that didn't make much sense.

As for silver not putting me on the mission: At the time when Vivax made the nomination, it was impossible for him to know that. It would be a very big gamble if he were mafia. I don't think these suspicions were loud enough at the time Vivax nominated his mission that he could be reasonably certain he'd be picked for the next mission instead of us but I could be misremembering.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:09 GMT
#1456
On February 09 2017 23:00 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 22:57 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:34 sharkie wrote:
What is PoE and bussing?

On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.

PoE is Process of Elimination. And trust me, we haven't given Vivax a free pass. You mentioned people can change their play and I agree that there's a few things that people can change, but a lot of things are things people do subconsciously or just really don't fit into their personality and would never come up with. I believe I'm familiar enough with Vivax that this is the case for him. We also really don't see a situation in which Vivax is a spy without one of you/silver/grack being a spy simply because the risk of losing outright after that if silver decides to put me on the mission next, which given his reads was a very likely option.


In the end silver and you don't believe vivax is the spy because he is not the type of player to make such risky play isn't that true? Obviously, it is not the only reason but it is a big reason.
As a neutral player I do not have this prejudice, do you understand how for me this can be a very likely possibility?

(And silver did not put you in the team though. In fact it was never in discussion because I had suggested it but both vivax and silver declined my suggestion and then started to bombard us with spy accusations.)

On one hand, I do understand. On the other, I feel like Vivax has made a bunch of plays much less likely to come from a spy than Grack has. Mainly the not putting himself on a mission (you mention he said he wouldn't from the start, my argument would be why would he bring it up to begin with? Plus you can backtrack on your words anyway like Grack has regarding not mentioning what he'd vote for) and the whole play with switching me in for you when he was widely townread that didn't make much sense.

As for silver not putting me on the mission: At the time when Vivax made the nomination, it was impossible for him to know that. It would be a very big gamble if he were mafia. I don't think these suspicions were loud enough at the time Vivax nominated his mission that he could be reasonably certain he'd be picked for the next mission instead of us but I could be misremembering.


So your answer is practically yes but you don't want to admit it. XD
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:14 GMT
#1457
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 14:16 GMT
#1458
On February 09 2017 23:09 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:00 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:57 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:42 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:34 sharkie wrote:
What is PoE and bussing?

On February 09 2017 19:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?


No, it's that vivax is getting a free pass.

On February 09 2017 20:03 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie let me try this approach as well: you think both can be scum yes?

How about you show a logical conclusion on why it must be the case and explain why scum!vivax would cast shade on his teammate scum!grack

Cus the point that's gonna be argued is that they are playing in a suboptimal format by doing so are they not?


I don't think both of them spies. That's way too deep of a level. That is like considering that you are a spy.

On February 09 2017 20:34 Vivax wrote:
Well RtaniSoul gets an easy townread now.

I don't even know what all the fuss is about me sharkie is making, I asked him a clear question: Which team do you think would succeed, and since he's so convinced Grack is not mafia, would he still think that if the team failed without me on it and for example rtanisoul instead?

Right now he's just flailing at me getting TR and grack scumread. What point is there, where does he want to lead? Just don't add me on the team then or don't approve teams with me on it, I'm perfectly fine not being on a team as long as I think it will succeed. But with what you're doing you aren't providing solutions.


No, I don't think the team had failed if we had rtanisoul on it. But then we would probably also have gotten more nayvotes (including yours). But I can't prove anything.

PoE is Process of Elimination. And trust me, we haven't given Vivax a free pass. You mentioned people can change their play and I agree that there's a few things that people can change, but a lot of things are things people do subconsciously or just really don't fit into their personality and would never come up with. I believe I'm familiar enough with Vivax that this is the case for him. We also really don't see a situation in which Vivax is a spy without one of you/silver/grack being a spy simply because the risk of losing outright after that if silver decides to put me on the mission next, which given his reads was a very likely option.


In the end silver and you don't believe vivax is the spy because he is not the type of player to make such risky play isn't that true? Obviously, it is not the only reason but it is a big reason.
As a neutral player I do not have this prejudice, do you understand how for me this can be a very likely possibility?

(And silver did not put you in the team though. In fact it was never in discussion because I had suggested it but both vivax and silver declined my suggestion and then started to bombard us with spy accusations.)

On one hand, I do understand. On the other, I feel like Vivax has made a bunch of plays much less likely to come from a spy than Grack has. Mainly the not putting himself on a mission (you mention he said he wouldn't from the start, my argument would be why would he bring it up to begin with? Plus you can backtrack on your words anyway like Grack has regarding not mentioning what he'd vote for) and the whole play with switching me in for you when he was widely townread that didn't make much sense.

As for silver not putting me on the mission: At the time when Vivax made the nomination, it was impossible for him to know that. It would be a very big gamble if he were mafia. I don't think these suspicions were loud enough at the time Vivax nominated his mission that he could be reasonably certain he'd be picked for the next mission instead of us but I could be misremembering.


So your answer is practically yes but you don't want to admit it. XD

It's just the most obvious example. There's a lot of tonal things in there too like the mentioned smugness when he believed he 'caught' the two of us that I've never seen scum Vivax do. It's an easy thing to emulate, sure, but only if you actually think of it. I also don't think I've ever brought it up as a reason to townread him before so it should be valid as he isn't aware it's a towntell until now
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 14:18 GMT
#1459
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:19 GMT
#1460
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 71 72 73 74 75 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
IntoTheiNu 1190
ComeBackTV 651
TaKeTV 499
SteadfastSC458
LamboSC2446
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex120
EnkiAlexander 60
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 458
LamboSC2 446
mouzHeroMarine 271
ProTech178
IndyStarCraft 174
Rex 120
UpATreeSC 76
BRAT_OK 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33167
Shuttle 1780
EffOrt 931
Light 615
Mini 561
Soma 465
Rush 350
firebathero 291
Snow 191
ZerO 174
[ Show more ]
hero 102
Killer 51
sorry 51
Liquid`Ret 47
ToSsGirL 30
Mong 30
Sexy 22
Bale 21
Shine 19
soO 19
Trap 18
Free 16
Terrorterran 15
Sacsri 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8653
qojqva1313
Dendi941
420jenkins140
Counter-Strike
fl0m1399
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2027
crisheroes1270
XaKoH 203
MindelVK13
Other Games
singsing1823
B2W.Neo1018
Beastyqt381
Hui .194
ArmadaUGS145
KnowMe140
QueenE104
FrodaN90
Mew2King68
Trikslyr62
Dewaltoss45
ToD35
ZerO(Twitch)20
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 4
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 3
• Migwel
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• IndyKCrew
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 15
• FirePhoenix12
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3249
• TFBlade1188
Other Games
• Shiphtur256
• WagamamaTV219
Upcoming Events
OSC
7h 36m
Stellar Fest
20h 36m
OSC
1d 5h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 17h
Online Event
1d 18h
FEL
1d 23h
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.