• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:12
CEST 06:12
KST 13:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8737 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 72

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 115 Next
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 08:05 GMT
#1421
Holy mobile posting errors
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 09:01 GMT
#1422
Actually sharkie, you told us earlier not to judge anyone based on what a spy should or shouldn't do but base our reads on their play. So I'd actually like you to explain why you are so hardcore defending and townreading grack when earlier in the game you were questioning why he was being put up for so many missions. Also, you have to understand that we don't all play like you and your friends and you should stop comparing the two.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 09:03 GMT
#1423
*hardcore defending grack based on what a spy should or shouldn't do

Also, weren't you the one who said spies can resistance read a person and we shouldn't be townreading a person based on their read on us? Didn't you just do that with grack?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 09:22 GMT
#1424
Basically sharkie why aren't you holding yourself to the same standard as you put forth for the rest of us?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:05 GMT
#1425
First regarding vivax: Just regard his first few posts.

On January 27 2017 00:58 Vivax wrote:
I'm thinking that maybe the first nomination should immediately pass without a 24 hours discussion phase. That way we actually have something to discuss, the outcome, as there is no lynching and otherwise we will just be talking about who should go on a mission without any actual arguments to support a decision.

Like in voice I think no one was intent to oppose anyone on the first team anyway, when we played. It was mostly just seeing if it fails or not, there wasn't anything to discuss.


On January 28 2017 05:24 Vivax wrote:
I'm very comfy with nay saying until I get a better grip on the game..


On January 30 2017 08:47 Vivax wrote:
I'm blatantly advertising this team so we actually get something to pass at some point and if you have issues with any of its members speak up.


First he starts with "lets's just auto-accept the first nomination as that doesn't matter at all". Then he nays the first team and mentions that he has no problem with the nay voting game at all and he can keep doing that for a while. Then he is suddenly fed up with the nay-saying and wants that we all yay a team. Nothing too suspicious but for me it is just one of the things that pile up.

Next thing is how he regards people. He used to be always very suspicious of Grack and has for a long while even considered him a spy. But then he nominates a team which has not only me but also Grack in the team, also putting me into the team was done almost offhandedly. Also he never really explained at that time why he suddenly stopped suspecting Grack. Then the first mission passed and Grack is top resistance for him together with silver and the obvious spy has to be me. Not only that, rt and me have become a spy combo based on accusations that barely made sense. Each post I made to defend myself he just ignored and practically defended with "you have to be a spy, I ignore the rest of what you say."
But then he loses the support of Grack (support he actually never really had but vivax and you, silver, kept repeating that he has to frame me of spy) and rt and he become best buddies out of nowhere and Grack is the obvious spy (with a smaller suspicion of me). He keeps switching suspicions around as he thinks they suit HIM the best.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:08 GMT
#1426
On February 09 2017 18:01 Silverika wrote:
Actually sharkie, you told us earlier not to judge anyone based on what a spy should or shouldn't do but base our reads on their play. So I'd actually like you to explain why you are so hardcore defending and townreading grack when earlier in the game you were questioning why he was being put up for so many missions. Also, you have to understand that we don't all play like you and your friends and you should stop comparing the two.

~SW


I get that. I just don't believe that any of the 3man mission had a spy in it and vivas has to be the saboteur.

On February 09 2017 18:03 Silverika wrote:
*hardcore defending grack based on what a spy should or shouldn't do

Also, weren't you the one who said spies can resistance read a person and we shouldn't be townreading a person based on their read on us? Didn't you just do that with grack?

~SW


No I did not. I even mentioned it in parentheses that Grack defending me has nothing to do with my stance of him. o.O Don't accuse me of things I didn't do...

On February 09 2017 18:22 Silverika wrote:
Basically sharkie why aren't you holding yourself to the same standard as you put forth for the rest of us?

~SW


As explained above I do nothing of the things you just accused me...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:10 GMT
#1427
Also Grack's suicide defense of me and accusation of vivax completely makes no sense at all if he were a spy. What kind of meta would that be? Reverse- reverse psychology or what?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:17 GMT
#1428
So grack being a townread based on his defense of you being suicidal goes against you saying we shouldn't townread people based on how a spy would or wouldn't behave.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to pull quotes since you are accusing me of saying you are doing things you aren't. I'm mobile posting and will have to do it later.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:22 GMT
#1429
On February 09 2017 19:17 Silverika wrote:
So grack being a townread based on his defense of you being suicidal goes against you saying we shouldn't townread people based on how a spy would or wouldn't behave.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to pull quotes since you are accusing me of saying you are doing things you aren't. I'm mobile posting and will have to do it later.

~SW


I'll do it for you.

On February 09 2017 18:03 Silverika wrote:
*hardcore defending grack based on what a spy should or shouldn't do

Also, weren't you the one who said spies can resistance read a person and we shouldn't be townreading a person based on their read on us? Didn't you just do that with grack?

~SW


On February 09 2017 16:38 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 16:10 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-we gave those scum games cuz grackeroni asked.



That is true. I cannot give you negative points for something Grack had asked you to link.

I am just a player who goes into The resistance with a clean plate all the time. I look how players play THIS game and don't think of old games at all. So each time one of you mention that vivax is not the sort of player to do "X" my suspicion of him grows. Because what would be the best play as a spy? Exactly, play like you have never played before. That throws you off completely. I wish I had the assistance of players who have clean slates like me to help analyse vivax. From a neutral point of view everything Grack has said makes complete sense to me and is not the play of a spy.

My biggest point in favour of Grack is: he defended me (that I don't care about personally) and accused a completely new combination of spies (rtani + vivax). Why should any spy do that? He could have just joined the cool guys (silver and vivax) into bullying sharkie and rt as spies and just enjoy his status as top resistance player. But he didn't do that! No way any spy would ever do such a play. That is self suicidal. You really expect a seasoned player like Grack to

1) Don't fail the first mission to gain credibility in order to prepare for a bigger con.
-> Yes, absolutely. That is very good spy play!!

2) After 1, throw everything into the wind and go defend sharkie and accuse vivax/RT
-> No way in hell, not even a n00b player would do that.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:29 GMT
#1430
Sharkie I have two comments to your big post.

First, did Vivax have suspicion of grack all game and can you quote that? I thought they were townreading each other until grack turned on Vivax.

But the number one most important thing I want you to address and is the biggest reason ika and I don't think he's a spy is:

-He put forward an all Town team as a spy and left himself off when he easily could of added himself.

-He risks ika and I adding another Town member to the team-he has no way of knowing we would pick him and make a gamethrowing mistake as a spy.

Just why would any spy do that?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:29 GMT
#1431
Also my main point of all the things I posted is not defending Grack as resistance. It is that no one considers vivax a spy at all. I can understand that you don't want to believe in a good Grack anymore but how does that make vivax automatically a resistance player?!

And don't come to me with crap about how his past play proves that he is not that kind of player. Or how he has played makes no sense of spy play. WELL HELLO THERE neither does Grack's play.

But Grack is an obvious spy -> Vivax is not?!
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:30 GMT
#1432
You mention it's the biggest point though, it's irrelevant that you don't care for it. You mentioned it twice.

If you think it should not be a reason you should not mention it.

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:37 GMT
#1433
On February 09 2017 19:29 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie I have two comments to your big post.

First, did Vivax have suspicion of grack all game and can you quote that? I thought they were townreading each other until grack turned on Vivax.

But the number one most important thing I want you to address and is the biggest reason ika and I don't think he's a spy is:

-He put forward an all Town team as a spy and left himself off when he easily could of added himself.

-He risks ika and I adding another Town member to the team-he has no way of knowing we would pick him and make a gamethrowing mistake as a spy.

Just why would any spy do that?

~SW


1)
On January 30 2017 04:40 Vivax wrote:
I'm rejecting the team cuz superbia and silverika aren't on it. They are my strongest reads.
I'm requesting calix and SL to step up activity, I can't read them for crap like this.

I also very much like rtanisouls list except that superbia would be higher in mine, and grack is more of a null for the point he made about tumblewood which seemed perceptive to me, but can come from spies as well I guess.

Here's my suggestion that doesn't have me in it.

superbia/silverika/tumble

My next step would be to ask rtanisoul if they're fine with this.


Grack was null point for vivax, not resistance

On February 03 2017 19:59 Vivax wrote:
I'm more concerned about Grack tbh, mostly cause all his latest suggestions include him or TW, and cause I haven't seen him in a while which suggests he's happy with the status quo.

Ikawolf I think is indisputably town.
Sharkie is innocent child.

Need Grack to get in here and make me believe that approving this is great with him on the team. And cause I want to see his updated TW standing.


On February 03 2017 22:34 Vivax wrote:
K guess I'm fine with just treating SL as perma scum then.

I'm approving and just yoloing past my second thoughts on grack.


Vivax is suspicious of Grack but still includes him in the team because?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:42 GMT
#1434
On February 09 2017 19:29 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie I have two comments to your big post.

First, did Vivax have suspicion of grack all game and can you quote that? I thought they were townreading each other until grack turned on Vivax.

But the number one most important thing I want you to address and is the biggest reason ika and I don't think he's a spy is:

-He put forward an all Town team as a spy and left himself off when he easily could of added himself.

-He risks ika and I adding another Town member to the team-he has no way of knowing we would pick him and make a gamethrowing mistake as a spy.

Just why would any spy do that?

~SW


Regarding 2)
- he added before the game started not to put himself on the team, he CAN'T go back on his word. If he does, he is AUTOMATICALLY a spy to everyone I hope?
- What risk? He even asked you what team you would suggest to put up. He practically said "I trust you what you do. Tell me what to do" Don't tell me that didn't give him bonus points in your view. As you can see not including himself gained him massive resistance points from everyone with the exception of me.
- Why? Because his spy teammates suck.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18756 Posts
February 09 2017 10:44 GMT
#1435
On February 09 2017 19:30 Silverika wrote:
You mention it's the biggest point though, it's irrelevant that you don't care for it. You mentioned it twice.

If you think it should not be a reason you should not mention it.



I mention it only because not mentioning it would be withholding information about what has happened.

If I didn't mention his defense of me I bet you that there would be at least one person who would say "oh sharkie, you defend grack only because he defended you. Why don't you mention that he defended you?"
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:45 GMT
#1436
On February 09 2017 19:29 sharkie wrote:
Also my main point of all the things I posted is not defending Grack as resistance. It is that no one considers vivax a spy at all. I can understand that you don't want to believe in a good Grack anymore but how does that make vivax automatically a resistance player?!

And don't come to me with crap about how his past play proves that he is not that kind of player. Or how he has played makes no sense of spy play. WELL HELLO THERE neither does Grack's play.

But Grack is an obvious spy -> Vivax is not?!


You are starting to piss me off. Stop lecturing everyone on how they should or shouldn't play or how they should or shouldn't behave. It's extremely annoying. Just stop.

I explained my townread on Vivax and you just don't want to believe it. I also explained If grack is a spy, Vivax isn't and I believe there is only one spy on the missions so far.

I'll let Vivax answer your other accusations himself.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 10:47 GMT
#1437
On February 09 2017 19:29 sharkie wrote:
Also my main point of all the things I posted is not defending Grack as resistance. It is that no one considers vivax a spy at all. I can understand that you don't want to believe in a good Grack anymore but how does that make vivax automatically a resistance player?!

And don't come to me with crap about how his past play proves that he is not that kind of player. Or how he has played makes no sense of spy play. WELL HELLO THERE neither does Grack's play.

But Grack is an obvious spy -> Vivax is not?!


-pokes- it's PoE, sharkie. it's not grack MUST be spy, vivax CAN'T be spy...it's what is more likely. for us, we have a hard time by your play seeing you or silver as spies

grack switching a read is not nearly as game-throwing if he's a spy as vivax putting up an all-town team would be. but really what lex said earlier i agree with...if there didn't HAVE to be at least one spy in you four, we might suspect one of either grack or vivax (or both) could potentially be fooling us, but they'd probably both end up out of our bottom three. it's the fact that at least one spy is amongst you four that has us looking at all of you

(lex wants to add that we've had a lot of experience with vivax, and from that experience flashy scum play is not really his thing, however i realize that you don't want to hear about past experience with vivax. i get that; when i was new the most annoying thing people did was pull the 'meta' card)

if we consider vivax and grack's play to be about equally townie (which lex and i at least do, although tonally vivax's arrogance taking potshots at us when he thought he 'figured out' the game gives him a bit of an edge there) then objectively changing one read is less potentially damaging to achieving spy objectives then rolling the dice and assuming town will add a spy to the 'all-town' team. given we know we're town, this is even more true for us than maybe for some of you

for us, if vivax is scum, one of the three is way more likely to be scum, so by poe we arrive at grack. even if we say vivax did get a scum on the first team and is scum himself, we still have to find the scum in you three. you and silver are the ones we're most confident on, and we're not sure grack/vivax makes sense as a team, so...yeah back at grack
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:50 GMT
#1438
On February 09 2017 19:42 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 19:29 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie I have two comments to your big post.

First, did Vivax have suspicion of grack all game and can you quote that? I thought they were townreading each other until grack turned on Vivax.

But the number one most important thing I want you to address and is the biggest reason ika and I don't think he's a spy is:

-He put forward an all Town team as a spy and left himself off when he easily could of added himself.

-He risks ika and I adding another Town member to the team-he has no way of knowing we would pick him and make a gamethrowing mistake as a spy.

Just why would any spy do that?

~SW


Regarding 2)
- he added before the game started not to put himself on the team, he CAN'T go back on his word. If he does, he is AUTOMATICALLY a spy to everyone I hope?
- What risk? He even asked you what team you would suggest to put up. He practically said "I trust you what you do. Tell me what to do" Don't tell me that didn't give him bonus points in your view. As you can see not including himself gained him massive resistance points from everyone with the exception of me.
- Why? Because his spy teammates suck.


He still has to let us pick the team and risk an all Town team going through a second time. He still put an all Town team through the first time.

This is close to game throwing if he is a spy. Why is that so hard to understand?

~SW

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 10:57 GMT
#1439
sharkie, level with me, is your biggest issue with people suspecting grack that you think too many people are?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 10:57 GMT
#1440
Like two spies being on the team is ridiculous because they'd have to coordinate a pass together with no qt and also because Vivax and grack do not make sense as a team and sharkie doesn't work with either of them either.

We have no choice, unless Vivax is playing anti-wincon or sharkie and grack are a team-neither of which is likely to us, but to say it's grack by PoE at this point.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 70 71 72 73 74 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 216
SpeCial 23
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2031
Snow 67
NaDa 34
Bale 28
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm176
Counter-Strike
taco 556
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1420
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1096
WinterStarcraft621
Other Games
summit1g8526
Doublelift2268
JimRising 673
PiGStarcraft291
ArmadaUGS188
C9.Mang0179
Maynarde146
ViBE82
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick809
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream147
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 25
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki164
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota225
League of Legends
• Lourlo1233
• Rush716
• Stunt268
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 48m
OSC
8h 48m
Stellar Fest
8h 48m
OSC
19h 48m
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.