• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:04
CEST 04:04
KST 11:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)24Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8567 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 70

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 115 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18755 Posts
February 08 2017 21:32 GMT
#1381
I still disagree with the fact that one of us three are spies. I find it ridiculous how in the positions all three of us were that none tried to abuse the fact to sabotage the mission. I find it much more likely that vivax is in a team full of incompetent spies and tried to solo carry the team to victory. And if we consider how many incompetent players we actually do have in this game (ec, tw, sl, super half of the game) is this really so far fetched?

I disliked his stance of trying to create a rt/sharkie combo and then his sudden switch from grack being his best townbuddy to suddenly rt being his best townbuddy or is that normal play here on this forum when you get accused of being a spy that you turn 180 degrees on him? If that were the case, do people expect me to accuse silver, vivax, grack, sl, tw, super,ec spies since they at one point in the game tried to frame me for being spy?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:36 GMT
#1382
so in a silver is scum world safe to say im town eh?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 21:37 GMT
#1383
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:38 GMT
#1384
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


i dont think its that strange to vote yes to the same team that passed +1. its the best your gonna get. level one thinking
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:40 GMT
#1385
see thats where you lost me grack. votes are not really that weird this game except maybe silver and ec
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:40 GMT
#1386
sharkie and ec* like the rest i kind of expect to vote how they did as either alignment
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 21:42 GMT
#1387
On February 09 2017 06:40 sicklucker wrote:
sharkie and ec* like the rest i kind of expect to vote how they did as either alignment

You don't think it's weird Super voted against every single mission?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 21:42 GMT
#1388
On February 09 2017 06:32 sharkie wrote:
I still disagree with the fact that one of us three are spies. I find it ridiculous how in the positions all three of us were that none tried to abuse the fact to sabotage the mission. I find it much more likely that vivax is in a team full of incompetent spies and tried to solo carry the team to victory. And if we consider how many incompetent players we actually do have in this game (ec, tw, sl, super half of the game) is this really so far fetched?

I disliked his stance of trying to create a rt/sharkie combo and then his sudden switch from grack being his best townbuddy to suddenly rt being his best townbuddy or is that normal play here on this forum when you get accused of being a spy that you turn 180 degrees on him? If that were the case, do people expect me to accuse silver, vivax, grack, sl, tw, super,ec spies since they at one point in the game tried to frame me for being spy?


-squints at- if vivax is actually townreading us that's news to us...pretty sure we've been on his naughty tinfoil list all game...i want to see the miracle!

more seriously, explain vivax putting up an all-town team

>< it doesn't make sense

like you are literally saying that vivax

1) put up an all town team as scum
2) was going to yolo whether he got selected on the 2nd mission
3) if he or his scum buddies didn't get selected on the 2nd mission, give up the game because the 3rd would have passed with no failed missions whatsoever

this world makes no sense

please tell me i'm not in crazy town and SOMEONE understands what i'm saying ><
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:44 GMT
#1389
On February 09 2017 06:36 sicklucker wrote:
so in a silver is scum world safe to say im town eh?

Not really. It's not like you said anything to convince anyone that he was scum. Plus I feel like spies are a little bit incentivized to oppose one another in this setup so that everyone in town wants to side with at least one of the spies.

Think of the game where Tumble/I were mafia and the town split down the middle into two opposing camps. After Tumble got lynched we were able to lynch a bunch of his supporters. I kind of think a similar strategy is ideal here to gain the trust of the most people.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 21:45 GMT
#1390
On February 09 2017 06:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:36 sicklucker wrote:
so in a silver is scum world safe to say im town eh?

Not really. It's not like you said anything to convince anyone that he was scum. Plus I feel like spies are a little bit incentivized to oppose one another in this setup so that everyone in town wants to side with at least one of the spies.

Think of the game where Tumble/I were mafia and the town split down the middle into two opposing camps. After Tumble got lynched we were able to lynch a bunch of his supporters. I kind of think a similar strategy is ideal here to gain the trust of the most people.


i wish we could cop-check you ^^ then if you were scum it would be way easier to find at least one of the others because you gave away your strat \o/
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:53 GMT
#1391
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-02-12 22:00:42
February 08 2017 22:00 GMT
#1392
Mission #3 - Nomination #1


Team Leader sickucker has nominated the following team members to participate in Mission #3: RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Vivax. Please vote by PM to all hosts with ##approve or ##reject.

Voting phase for this nomination ends on Thursday, Feb 09 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:02 GMT
#1393
On February 09 2017 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.


-squints at- you still haven't corrected my logic at all, because my logic is infallible! unassailable! would require an insane vivax of craziness!

(yes i am still trying to get someone to show me how i'm wrong; no dice so far. must mean i'm right )

more to the point, you reevaluating based not on my unassailable logic but rather on the shoddy logic that my not following your theory 'invalidates' it is kinda poor. if spies don't have a qt, i don't have to understand what vivax is doing for us to be spies together. that's a pretty strange reason to drop the theory entirely
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:03 GMT
#1394
god it's 11 already? :/
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:06 GMT
#1395
On February 09 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.


-squints at- you still haven't corrected my logic at all, because my logic is infallible! unassailable! would require an insane vivax of craziness!

(yes i am still trying to get someone to show me how i'm wrong; no dice so far. must mean i'm right )

more to the point, you reevaluating based not on my unassailable logic but rather on the shoddy logic that my not following your theory 'invalidates' it is kinda poor. if spies don't have a qt, i don't have to understand what vivax is doing for us to be spies together. that's a pretty strange reason to drop the theory entirely

Hey quit squinting at me. It's unnerving.

I think Artanis understood what I was saying. Maybe try talking to him about it instead.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:18 GMT
#1396
On February 09 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.


-squints at- you still haven't corrected my logic at all, because my logic is infallible! unassailable! would require an insane vivax of craziness!

(yes i am still trying to get someone to show me how i'm wrong; no dice so far. must mean i'm right )

more to the point, you reevaluating based not on my unassailable logic but rather on the shoddy logic that my not following your theory 'invalidates' it is kinda poor. if spies don't have a qt, i don't have to understand what vivax is doing for us to be spies together. that's a pretty strange reason to drop the theory entirely


this still seems like a bad reason to suddenly shift to silver, setting aside the fact that understanding what you're saying on the vivax theory doesn't necessitate agreeing with it ^^
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:20 GMT
#1397
On February 09 2017 07:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 07:02 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:53 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:31 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 06:20 Grackaroni wrote:
I'll also say that it's getting weird for me to continue arguing over this theory because the longer I argue the more I'm starting to believe that the scum is just Silverika being cranky.


okay now i just want you to tell me that i'm right ^^ it's mean to say you don't agree with my logic but at the same time seem to accept it by suspecting silver

if you don't think what i'm saying makes sense, why do you think it's silver now?

Because you can't understand the theory! If the theory is true then it shouldn't be such a chore to walk you through it.

Again, the whole point of it was that I was trying to think of why the mission may have passed if I was to trust my reads on Silver & Sharkie.

A pairing of you/Vivax made a lot of sense to me.

I'm just trying to make sense of the missions. And I think the people that should be most suspect are the people who didn't seem to put much thought into passing the last two missions despite the strangeness of votes and the thread atmosphere.

I believe that would be you/Vivax/Silver/TW/SL


>> -flicks- no, see that's not how this works. you say, rsoul, you're brilliant, your logic is amazing (cause it is!) and you have shown me the light! i now realize how stupid i was to even suggest this possibility of scum yoloing based off silliness

ego-stroking is very good for an rsoul. saying he's reevaluating because she's too stupid to grasp his theory is very rude. exceedingly rude. (first off, i do grasp it just fine, just don't see it as valid even if i didn't already know it was wrong lol ><) and second off lying to be nice is a thing

THE RSOUL ISN'T STUPID -beats with an overripe banana


Haha.

I don't think you understand what I was trying to say but what I was trying to say probably isn't right anyway, so I guess we can argue over which one of us is stupid.

Here's the bullet points:
* Silver/Sharkie seem really likely town
* Therefore, Vivax must be scum
* But then the votes for the first mission wouldn't make sense
* Unless the team was both Vivax & Artanisoul, in which case it could be perfectly viable for scum to approve.

The reason I'm changing my mind isn't because I think for Vivax to be scum one of Silver/Sharkie also must be scum.

If Silver is scum then I think Vivax is a less likely partner than quite a few other people.


-squints at- you still haven't corrected my logic at all, because my logic is infallible! unassailable! would require an insane vivax of craziness!

(yes i am still trying to get someone to show me how i'm wrong; no dice so far. must mean i'm right )

more to the point, you reevaluating based not on my unassailable logic but rather on the shoddy logic that my not following your theory 'invalidates' it is kinda poor. if spies don't have a qt, i don't have to understand what vivax is doing for us to be spies together. that's a pretty strange reason to drop the theory entirely

Hey quit squinting at me. It's unnerving.

I think Artanis understood what I was saying. Maybe try talking to him about it instead.

What I understood was that if you had the knowledge of a spy voting for an all-resistance team, the follow-up having a likely spy on there makes sense. However, that does not mean that the act of a spy putting up an all-resistance team is likely to begin with, especially when considering all the other silly stuff Vivax done like 'threaten' to put us up instead of sharkie and all that jazz.

If Vivax is mafia with me, why was he intent on swapping us in for sharkie rather than himself?
If I'm mafia with Vivax, why do I instantly townread you after you flip your read on Vivax, then proceed to re-eval and, without Vivax having posted much, do a bunch of analysis after which I scumread you?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:22 GMT
#1398
Also, if you seriously still scumread us after you've calmed down about being the hunted rabbit all of a sudden, I find it exceedingly unlikely that it's possible that you're town. I know how narcissistic this sounds but it's really hard for me to believe that you can honestly believe with the amount of effort we've put in the game and the unlikely hoops and analysis we've thrown out, having a longer filter than Superbia whilst not having 90% one liners, and the fluidity of our reads, I really have no option other than to believe your reads aren't genuine.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 22:24 GMT
#1399
On February 09 2017 07:22 RtaniSoul wrote:
Also, if you seriously still scumread us after you've calmed down about being the hunted rabbit all of a sudden, I find it exceedingly unlikely that it's possible that you're town. I know how narcissistic this sounds but it's really hard for me to believe that you can honestly believe with the amount of effort we've put in the game and the unlikely hoops and analysis we've thrown out, having a longer filter than Superbia whilst not having 90% one liners, and the fluidity of our reads, I really have no option other than to believe your reads aren't genuine.


>> this is why i think you should join me in semi-retirement lol >< let scumreads get to you too much
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 22:30 GMT
#1400
I guess. You have the longest filter but you're also two different people. You probably don't deserve all of the scum reads that you get.
Prev 1 68 69 70 71 72 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 142
Nina 79
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13510
Rain 2231
Artosis 615
Dewaltoss 32
NaDa 20
Bale 12
Dota 2
monkeys_forever629
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
Doublelift4743
Counter-Strike
taco 527
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1637
ArmadaUGS333
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1257
WinterStarcraft506
Other Games
summit1g7732
Day[9].tv716
JimRising 628
PiGStarcraft215
C9.Mang0193
Maynarde159
ViBE124
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick863
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream135
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 107
• davetesta32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv716
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 56m
OSC
10h 56m
Stellar Fest
10h 56m
OSC
21h 56m
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.