• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:23
CEST 03:23
KST 10:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7271 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 68

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 20:28 GMT
#1341
On February 09 2017 05:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 04:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?


??? how exactly do you think it's a reasonable PoE when the PoE leads to you? like it literally says "everyone else is posting townie, and our main reason to townread grack was the success of the first mission"

you're not making sense

Because I did a similar POE to get to Vivax, which was pretty clear from my posts.


if you mean where does our poe take us if the host declares you an innocent child, then i guess probably vivax as well. is that what you're trying to get at?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 20:33 GMT
#1342
On February 09 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 05:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?


??? how exactly do you think it's a reasonable PoE when the PoE leads to you? like it literally says "everyone else is posting townie, and our main reason to townread grack was the success of the first mission"

you're not making sense

Because I did a similar POE to get to Vivax, which was pretty clear from my posts.


if you mean where does our poe take us if the host declares you an innocent child, then i guess probably vivax as well. is that what you're trying to get at?

More or less.

I just wanted to know, if you were in my position, who you would be scum reading.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 20:39 GMT
#1343
I don't really know what to make of your other post. It doesn't really address what I was trying to say and for some reason you interpret it as me trying to convince you that you are scum.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 20:39 GMT
#1344
On February 08 2017 00:36 Grackaroni wrote:
Sharkie has been way way townier today than he has been anywhere before. I'm pretty sure he's just town.

I also think Silver is town

Vivax just keeps arguing that Silver/I aren't mafia based off WIFOM instead of analyzing posts and is ignoring sharkie making townie posts. I kind of think he just wants to take the opposing position of the other spy because he is basing his read on Silver/I on such weak reasoning while arguing that we need to ignore vote logic because it's WIFOM.

My new guess is that the team is Vivax/Artisoul/Tumblewood.

I think that would explain the yes votes for the first mission since one of Vivax/Artisoul was guaranteed to be put in the second mission for putting in Sharkie.


nh...yeah not really. from our perspective there wasn't a chance of us getting on the team precisely because of vivax's sharkie/rtani tinfoil that everyone else took up like a clarion call

more to the point, why does vivax propose an all-town team if he's scum? like sure you say it's because he's bound to be added next mission, but idk that seems needlessly risky when you can just get scum into the team, have them pass the mission, then they're pretty much locked in to the second one...rather than proposing all town and then hoping they get added to the second mission where if they don't, town gets mission 1, 2 and 3 and a free win

frankly, grack, it seems more like you decided that vivax had to be scum because silver and sharkie felt town to you (yes, i'm talking to you like you're town now since that's what you asked and i'm not 100% sure like ever lol ><), then you had to rationalize that somehow, when the simplest answer is that's a very unlikely scum play to ever come from vivax UNLESS he's also scum with one of the original three

like really that should lead you to revisit both sharkie and silver as possibly being scum with vivax, or dismissing vivax, if you're being rational about your analysis

let me turn the question back toward you...if not vivax, who? or, if vivax, who with vivax who was part of the original three, unless you're seeing something i'm not...i just don't see scum gambling on a free win for town with the very first team that's pretty retarded. vivax can be pretty pants-on-head sometimes but i'd never consider him to be that stupid
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 20:41 GMT
#1345
On February 09 2017 05:39 Grackaroni wrote:
I don't really know what to make of your other post. It doesn't really address what I was trying to say and for some reason you interpret it as me trying to convince you that you are scum.


rephrase? (i'm actually a bit more disconnected from the game than lex lol >< i work and study and he um...well, he's looking for work >> the result of that should be obvious)
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 20:46 GMT
#1346
On February 09 2017 05:33 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 05:28 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 05:23 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:47 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 04:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 08 2017 19:09 RtaniSoul wrote:
For me it's also a PoE thing. Sharkie looks overwhelmingly town in so many of his posts as does Silverika, and the amount Vivax has invested in this game plus his usual tunnelvision suggests pretty strongly that he's town to me as well.

The main argument to defend Grack is that he could've failed the first mission and sharkie would've been blamed, but since that's what everyone would expect him to do as spy it's the perfect thing to pad your towncred with down the line. It creates a much higher chance to be on two missions.

I actually think that's a pretty reasonable POE.

But pretend for a second that I am town and you know that I am town.

Which one of the three is mafia?


??? how exactly do you think it's a reasonable PoE when the PoE leads to you? like it literally says "everyone else is posting townie, and our main reason to townread grack was the success of the first mission"

you're not making sense

Because I did a similar POE to get to Vivax, which was pretty clear from my posts.


if you mean where does our poe take us if the host declares you an innocent child, then i guess probably vivax as well. is that what you're trying to get at?

More or less.

I just wanted to know, if you were in my position, who you would be scum reading.


lol i kinda answered in that monstrosity of a post ^^

sharkie i 100% agree with lex just feels town to me. we could be huge suckers there, but he just seems like an eager puppy bouncing around perhaps even a bit aimlessly

i'm personally not as sure on silver as lex is...like if it's vivax i'd say they were together, if i were you and you are indeed town...or just silver. but i don't see/remember anything from silver that makes my gut twist, so to speak, in a eeewww i really don't like that sort of way. problem is we don't know him at all, so have no clue what he's capable of
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 08 2017 20:46 GMT
#1347
i guess it should be obvious why we think it's you by now lol ><
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 20:56 GMT
#1348
On February 08 2017 18:37 Vivax wrote:
Anyway Gracks version is that team #1 I nomed was all resistance.

Feel free to put anyone townie you want instead of me then, watch it fail and let me enjoy confirmed town lyfe, cuz both sharkie and grack are opposing me and I can't be spy unless swika is spy.

And I'm salty enough to take the risk to approve it.


no i was juist being diplomatic your town
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 20:58 GMT
#1349
bleh maybe I have to pick a side
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:00 GMT
#1350
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:00 GMT
#1351
another possible world is grack sharkie and one of ec or tumble. maybe even super I dont know I ignored him lately that might not be possible tho.

sicklucker vivax silver artanis might be a good yolo team if I choose that side
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:03 GMT
#1352
that might not be the worst to submit. even if theres a mafia I kind of dont think there is mafia would be kind of scared to vote yes on it
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:03 GMT
#1353
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



but what if they are a team? =]
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:05 GMT
#1354
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:05 GMT
#1355
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....


lol? yes i do you dont
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:06 GMT
#1356
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


your theory is bad because vivax is not a predictable person
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:07 GMT
#1357
On February 09 2017 06:00 Grackaroni wrote:
I actually feel a lot less good about my theory just based on how confused you seem to be by it.

I got this idea because I was feeling that sharkie and Silverika were very likely town.

If the first team is all town, there has to be some reason for it to have gone through so easily. Vivax/you make the most sense as scum who might vote for the mission because you two shaped the mission by selecting sharkie and were the overwhelming choices to be added to the next mission.

So my guess was that Vivax wasn't able to add himself because he didn't want to look like a hypocrite after all of the griping he did earlier. He didn't want to flip his read on you, so he didn't add you. And the third scum probably didn't look good enough to add.

Otherwise I basically have to conclude that Silverika is scum. Which seems increasingly possible.


so you wouldnt vote for the grack silver team? got ya ill submit the other one
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 08 2017 21:08 GMT
#1358
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....


lol? yes i do you dont

Are you two different people?

wtf?

And Vivax was on a failed mission.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 08 2017 21:08 GMT
#1359
On February 09 2017 06:05 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


vivax was not on a failed mission....


On February 07 2017 07:00 Rels wrote:
The team consisting of Grackaroni, sharkie, Silverika, Vivax has been approved.

Votes for: Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Tumblewood, Vivax.
Votes against: emperorchampion, sharkie, Superbia.

The team will now embark on the mission. If there are any spies on the mission team, they may sabotage the mission by PM to all hosts with ##sabotage.


Deadline/Mission results on Tuesday, Feb 07 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00) in .


Dude, pay attention to the game!!!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 08 2017 21:09 GMT
#1360
##nominate: sicklucker vivax silver RtaniSoul.

I think this just has a chance to win the game. and if it fails I kind of know who the scum are by poe. of course I would be blame but it would be fun trying to win it :D.
Prev 1 66 67 68 69 70 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings65
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 628
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift3864
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor990
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft334
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter142
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur189
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 37m
OSC
20h 37m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.