• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:03
CEST 04:03
KST 11:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6893 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:21 GMT
#1461
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:22 GMT
#1462
Also silver what team would you propose to send currently? Same as RT's?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:23 GMT
#1463
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


Keep doing what? You completely misrepped us if you think we were in any way, shape, or form calling you townie. You clearly didn't read
any of our posts but instead are just looking for something to call us out on, which you are completely wrong about. This is called mudslinging. Trying to see if you can get something to stick and is scummy.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:26 GMT
#1464
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:28 GMT
#1465
On February 09 2017 23:22 sharkie wrote:
Also silver what team would you propose to send currently? Same as RT's?


Rtani Soul/sharkie/us/Vivax

Would Also put Superbia on the team in place of either sharkie or Vivax

~SW

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:33 GMT
#1466
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:35 GMT
#1467
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:35 GMT
#1468
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:36 GMT
#1469
On February 09 2017 23:35 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.


i have not called vivax scum either. where are you getting this shit?
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:37 GMT
#1470
On February 09 2017 23:36 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 22:09 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:43 Grackaroni wrote:
On February 09 2017 17:04 Silverika wrote:
Sharkie-I already said I think he did it because everyone has been saying all game he'd go after you as a spy. I don't understand his shifting reads. I'm also townreading Artani Soul as one of my top reads so I don't think that team combination makes sense. I don't think fracks shifting reads make a lot of sense. I wish I could give you more to say Vivax is clearly Town. He's a weakercread than you or Rtani Soul but I'm not seeing much spy motivation in his behavior and his tone/analysis leans Town.

Can you go over your scumread of him with me again?

~SW


lol I don't know how long you guys can keep doing this.

"I can't understand why he would shift reads. He must be trying to wifom his way out of being scum read. By the way, I now think that you're really townie."


your reasoning for shifting reads makes little sense is what shes saying. she isnt calling you town either

I know but you're calling sharkie town over Vivax while saying that you can't fathom why I changed my read.


i have not called vivax scum either. where are you getting this shit?

This shouldn't be something I should have to explain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 14:38 GMT
#1471
You shifted your read on sharkie while saying you can't understand how I could have done that.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 14:40 GMT
#1472
Me/super/silver/vivax will go blow up some bridges
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 14:47 GMT
#1473
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:50 GMT
#1474
On February 09 2017 23:38 Grackaroni wrote:
You shifted your read on sharkie while saying you can't understand how I could have done that.


We explained all our reads and how we got there in detail in all our posts.If you need clarification, let us know.

I'm talking about all your reads and the unclear progression that is bugging us about you. Not just sharkie. I know I've explained it to death it seems. Any questions, ask.

I don't want to keep repeating myself if people don't first read our posts.

Also, for the second time, did you read our scum games?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:51 GMT
#1475
On February 09 2017 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?


I'd guess you mean grack+me, not super?
If that were the case I am pretty sure one of us would have played the total scapegoat and the other the loyal resistance player...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:53 GMT
#1476
On February 09 2017 23:35 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old


That is total meta...
The meta being that Grack and vivax read each other in other games.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 14:56 GMT
#1477
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 14:57 GMT
#1478
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:02 GMT
#1479
On February 09 2017 23:51 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?


I'd guess you mean grack+me, not super?
If that were the case I am pretty sure one of us would have played the total scapegoat and the other the loyal resistance player...


yea grack + you.

Thinking of super as spy as well so I made a freudian slip there
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:02 GMT
#1480
On February 09 2017 23:53 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:35 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


i never used meta as a reason to send them. i used the fact they knew each other and could potentialy reach each other, that's called trust.

i have no meta of you so i can not use meta to say your spy or town.

Silverwolf has already explained the vivax situation mutiple times and your continued incetive that the only reason to town read him is "meta" is growing old


That is total meta...
The meta being that Grack and vivax read each other in other games.


Stop with the fucking semantic argument!!

You don't like when we use meta. Too bad!!

It's a playstyle argument that goes absolutely nowhere.

It's pointless and you seem to believe that you have to be right here and we have to be wrong and refuse to see otherwise even though it's all been explained.

Unless you have something new, I'm not gonna waste time arguing pointless shit with you.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 72 73 74 75 76 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings91
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 152
RuFF_SC2 145
ProTech140
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14149
Rain 2260
Artosis 602
NaDa 30
Bale 20
League of Legends
Doublelift3778
Counter-Strike
taco 387
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Mew2King126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor969
Other Games
summit1g8699
Day[9].tv698
JimRising 621
C9.Mang0372
PiGStarcraft327
ArmadaUGS60
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV279
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream91
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 116
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP78
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv698
• Scarra669
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
10h 57m
OSC
19h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 7h
Online Event
1d 8h
FEL
1d 13h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 14h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 16h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.