• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8695 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 75

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:05 GMT
#1481
On February 09 2017 23:51 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:47 Vivax wrote:
Tinfoil time:

Could it be super + sharkie are both spy and the reason they passed the first mission was that their only out was to both scumread swika, so when the second mission failed their only out is to scumread me?


I'd guess you mean grack+me, not super?
If that were the case I am pretty sure one of us would have played the total scapegoat and the other the loyal resistance player...


No cause you'd still have passed the first mission and there was no reason to.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:05 GMT
#1482
On February 09 2017 23:57 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O


UNLESS YOU WANT TO START CALLING US A SPY

Basically, ika and I feel like you are going to great lengths to discredit us and I fail to see the reasoning for it if you don't spy read us.

Like where is your town motivation in this?

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 15:07 GMT
#1483
You know what?

Sharkie and Grack can both stay off any mission going forward and I'll be happy.

I'm done here for awhile.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:08 GMT
#1484
On February 10 2017 00:05 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 23:57 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:56 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:33 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:26 Silverika wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:21 sharkie wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:18 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 23:14 sharkie wrote:
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super

I cannot add vivax as he is my prime suspect and if I add Grack the team won't happen anyway. And out of all lazy players super seems the most likely candidate for resistance I guess?

How certain are you that Vivax is the spy over Grack?


70-30 that vivax is spy and not Grack for me.
I can understand your and silver's arguments from your point of views. They just don't fit with mine...

On February 09 2017 23:19 Silverika wrote:
sharkie you realize you can go back and read the games that vivax has been in instead of complaining about your lack of info/meta?

also grack whats the status of reading those scum games of ours have you reached a conclusion yet?


I am not complaining about a lack of info/meta. I am complaining that you two read too much into past games...


why should we not? if there is a treand that someone has over games that they show why should it not be used? the thing that someone already said is that meta is the use of what one subconsciously does so for them to fake it as scum they must first be aware of the said thing and then consciously do/not do it.

ever play poker? real question it will help in anlogy format cus i feel like you are missing what we are saying


Well you used meta a few days ago to put vivax/grack on the resistance side and me on the spy side. Clearly that did not work as you had hoped it would be. If you had been wrong once, why not wrong twice?
After such a 180 from Grack (which you clearly would have never expected), why is not that not liable for vivax?


Sharkie, if you keep assigning motives to us that are not true, I'm gonna drop my townread on you pretty quickly. We were NOT hoping things would work out any certain way. You keep throwing this out there and twisting it.

We re-evaluated our read on you and Rtani Soul and have explained it very thoroughly so just stop with the subtle jabs unless you want to start calling us a spy, then come at me bro directly. None of this pussyfooting around garbage.

~SW


Where the heck am I accusing you ever of being a spy? O.O


UNLESS YOU WANT TO START CALLING US A SPY

Basically, ika and I feel like you are going to great lengths to discredit us and I fail to see the reasoning for it if you don't spy read us.

Like where is your town motivation in this?

~SW


I am not discrediting you. I make it official right now and here. I am not trying anything with you.
I just want you to see my way of thinking. Can you? If yes then we have no problem except that we agree to disagree with our two views.

My resistance motivation behind this is to avoid having vivax on a team again. Which he seems to be fine with anyway?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:10 GMT
#1485
Silver, what do you believe his spy motivation for that is? Both Vivax and Grack are pretty spy-read by different players, meaning he'd be in a much better position not picking a needless fight with you.

From where I'm sitting, the most likely motivation is stubbornness with a healthy dosis of righteousness, which I'd generally see as resistance traits.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:11 GMT
#1486
I do however understand your frustration.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:17 GMT
#1487
Sharkie who is spy with me?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1488
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1489
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1490


i should pretend i'm not amused by the amount of miscommunication i'm reading >>

i really should >>

RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:19 GMT
#1491
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1492
Oh wait Vivax only reads me town when I'm scum, shit
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1493
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:21 GMT
#1494
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


where do you stand on tumble, viva? i notice he's not on there as lex was very annoyingly pointing out, which would imply you think he's town, but we don't have a similar read on tumble (or any certainty of anything at all regarding him lol ><) so why? i'd say what lex already told me he thinks your reason is but i'd rather hear it from you than assume ^^
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:27 GMT
#1495
On February 10 2017 00:21 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


where do you stand on tumble, viva? i notice he's not on there as lex was very annoyingly pointing out, which would imply you think he's town, but we don't have a similar read on tumble (or any certainty of anything at all regarding him lol ><) so why? i'd say what lex already told me he thinks your reason is but i'd rather hear it from you than assume ^^


Old reasons: He has me successfully pocketed by calling me and swika super town all the time. His lists don't look too shabby. Bad reasons but those were the reasons.

Reasons after I checked his filter again:
Also he lacks self promotion, he just kinda sits there hoping to get picked up without pushing himself while analyzing the game from his PoV.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:31 GMT
#1496
hm, thanks. i wish that was enough to convince us lol >< assuming you're right on his alignment, anyway

guess we'll have to not be lazy and figure it out for ourselves ^^
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:32 GMT
#1497
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:36 GMT
#1498
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1499
On February 10 2017 00:36 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?


EC asked me that yesterday and my answer hasn't changed yet.
EC or TL / vivax / SL

Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1500
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super


This is the closest I find to you actually broadening your horizon in this game.

It leaves the following open:

Why not TW?
Why not SL?
Why not emc?
Why is super resistance?

Can you cook up a team without yourself in it?
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 77 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 537
JuggernautJason69
Nathanias 15
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15175
Dewaltoss 114
Bale 11
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4244
Khaldor1767
Liquid`Hasu813
Other Games
summit1g5756
fl0m987
Beastyqt677
shahzam427
FrodaN291
byalli282
ArmadaUGS161
KnowMe161
C9.Mang0161
UpATreeSC85
Mew2King67
PPMD16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV240
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream89
Other Games
angryscii15
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie900
• Shiphtur218
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 39m
Stellar Fest
16h 39m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.