• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:08
CEST 00:08
KST 07:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)52Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8564 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 76

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:40 GMT
#1501
So I wasn't sarcastic when i said the two worst players of the game
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:42 GMT
#1502
On February 10 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
Since I am running out of people to add in the team, currently if I had to nominate a team I'd propose: RtaniSoul/Sharkie/Silverika/Super


This is the closest I find to you actually broadening your horizon in this game.

It leaves the following open:

Why not TW?
Why not SL?
Why not emc?
Why is super resistance?

Can you cook up a team without yourself in it?


I think I have explained my position of TW/SL several times before...
The same is with emc I mentioned that several times as well

Super is resistance by process of elimination :/
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 15:43 GMT
#1503
On February 10 2017 00:40 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:36 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:32 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:17 Vivax wrote:
Sharkie who is spy with me?


The two worst players of the game


Sorry I'm just really trying to figure out for a day who you would actually send on a mission cause all I see is you being completely hung up on this grack/me thingy.

On February 09 2017 01:18 Vivax wrote:
On February 09 2017 00:47 sharkie wrote:
What is wrong with you all?
Suddenly Grack is everyone's favourite guy to hit upon? How can anyone turn from most trusted guy (wanted on the team by literally everyone) to the dumping ground of mistrust. And the most surprising thing out of all is how vivax and RT totally forgot their vendetta with each other and suddenly are best buddies (not saying that both of them are spies). I don't think I have ever seen anyone jump up so high in trust as vivax did while being in a failed mission.

Everyone can imagine Grack being the mastermind from the shadows, manipulating everyone from day one. Yesterday most didn't even bother listening to what I was saying how good spies don't play it the conventional way and you believed that I have to be obvious spy 100% (with the exception of RT). If you can consider Grack being a spy then surely silver can be a spy too (not saying that they are but has to be kept in mind). Way too many people are ganging up on Grack (math wise).

Also I even read how SL could be a possible resistance player, now that is one thing I cannot imagine at all. That guy doesn't care one bit about what is happening in the game. He doesn't even know who was sent out for the second mission..

Now I expect I get shit for defending Grack just like RT did yesterday for defending me...


who would you sub in instead of me and if it fails, who is the spy?


Also this.


I am sorry I am just fed up atm because silver is totally misunderstanding me...

I did answer both your questions you know? Who I would sub instead of you and also who I would send out for the next team...


Well I might be missing it but I have no idea who your suggestion for team spy is.

Me/?/?


EC asked me that yesterday and my answer hasn't changed yet.
EC or TL / vivax / SL



That means you will disapprove any team that doesn't have you, grack and superbia in it. That's all I needed to know.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:44 GMT
#1504
Team without myself and without you/grack (because obv. one of you is resistance) would force me to find the remaining four players.

Two are easy: silver and RT
super is because by process of elimination
and one of EC/TW/SL which I really do not want to do since I dislike the play of all three of them
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 15:47 GMT
#1505
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:53 GMT
#1506
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax
good times for all
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:53 GMT
#1507
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

Three reasons:
+ Show Spoiler +
vanity, narcissism and ego
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:54 GMT
#1508
You also missed the post right below it.
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 15:54 GMT
#1509
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:55 GMT
#1510
I don't think vivax has ever maintained this level of activity this long as scum and I think we are safe to write him off
good times for all
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 15:58 GMT
#1511
On February 10 2017 00:54 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?

Uhh? EMC is in his first team.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 15:59 GMT
#1512
On February 10 2017 00:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
You also missed the post right below it.
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.

pro tip
if you split enough bread tabs in half you can fill up a plastic baggie with half-bread-tabs
good times for all
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 16:00 GMT
#1513
On February 10 2017 00:58 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:54 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 Vivax wrote:
I'm at emc/Grack/superbia
Or Grack/you/superbia atm.

SL has earned himself a yolo townread from me. But don't ask me why it's all guts.


EMC not being in your spy team makes you totally suspect you know?

Uhh? EMC is in his first team.


oh, don't know how I misread that...
apologies o.o
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 16:02 GMT
#1514
Vivax, RT - your thoughts on super?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 16:03 GMT
#1515
On February 10 2017 00:59 Tumblewood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
You also missed the post right below it.
On February 10 2017 00:53 Tumblewood wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

why would you ever listen to vivax

Welcome back Tumble, I look forward to your many nuggets of wisdom.

pro tip
if you split enough bread tabs in half you can fill up a plastic baggie with half-bread-tabs

What's a bread tab?
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 16:04 GMT
#1516
On February 10 2017 01:02 sharkie wrote:
Vivax, RT - your thoughts on super?

Not sure. I kinda have this feeling the two last scummers are EC/Tumble or Super/SL and I'm edging towards the former. Think I've mentioned that before.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 16:12 GMT
#1517
The most memorable thing I've seen from super is him arguing why he can't be spy with a bunch of others, but otherwise it doesn't look like he's even trying to wrap the game up
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
February 09 2017 17:21 GMT
#1518
On February 10 2017 00:53 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 00:47 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 10 2017 00:19 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 09 2017 21:41 emperorchampion wrote:
On February 08 2017 22:14 Silverika wrote:
I think EC is a spy because he never takes a hard stand on anything. Most of his comments are very blendy and he doesn't stick out on anything.

Rtani Soul is very Town. Not only because of the amount of analysis in the game, but the tone of the posting, the level of frustration, and they make no sense as scum with anyone on the failed mission.

I thought Grack would never fail a mission with sharkie there to take the fall but I'm gonna stop using this kind of stuff to analyze and actually filter dive grack more. There are things from sharkie and Vivax that look pretty Town so I can't write either of them off as spies.

Also, I want to look at that old resistance game so many of you were in. Will do this in a little bit-filter dive grack and look at that game.

~SilverWolf77



Hmm your first two sentences are false. I stood up for my initial team, I stood up against 1 scum on the initial 3, I stood up for super as town, now I'm pretty sure that vivax is town. just nobody cared when the first mission passed, until the second one failed.

On February 08 2017 21:54 RtaniSoul wrote:
EC, who do you currently think is mafia?


ugh fuck, vivax looks like town to me, same with super still. You're maybe town, unfortunately. sharkie thinking vivax is mafia is logical to me, but I don't see vivax as scum here. silver still town. between sharkie and grack, grack probably town. I didn't really like his crazy theory of rtani and vivax. I can see the basis, but I think it's more likely grack mafia then rtani/vivax.

hmm sl I kinda liked his list. I think it's right to exclude grack/sharkie, but I don't trust sl himself. His game position is such that he can just sack himself on the next mission. I think I'm still rolling with sharkie/sl/ +1. +1 is probably tumble, with a pretty outside chance of rtani. sharkie is maaaybe grack, but I think the others are less likely imo.

It is very difficult for me not to call you mafia for believing we're "maybe town" when Vivax said we're an easy townread.
Vivax.
Vivax.


Great so that makes me scum because....

Three reasons:
+ Show Spoiler +
vanity, narcissism and ego

[image loading]
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 17:26 GMT
#1519
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 09 2017 17:29 GMT
#1520
lookin at this there are only 5 players in this game trying to convince anyone of anything. ec particularly pisses me off though for how much analysis he has despite that
good times for all
Prev 1 74 75 76 77 78 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 52m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nathanias 110
SpeCial 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12250
Artosis 167
Bale 12
League of Legends
Doublelift2790
JimRising 452
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox260
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4903
Khaldor1146
Liquid`Hasu772
Other Games
summit1g7124
shahzam500
FrodaN155
ArmadaUGS111
NeuroSwarm71
Mew2King55
ViBE45
JuggernautJason41
PPMD13
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV214
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream61
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 30
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 21
• blackmanpl 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie846
• Scarra342
• Shiphtur211
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 52m
Stellar Fest
14h 52m
OSC
23h 52m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 11h
Online Event
1d 12h
FEL
1d 17h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 18h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 20h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.