• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:25
CEST 03:25
KST 10:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7311 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 78

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 115 Next
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:29 GMT
#1541
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 19:32 GMT
#1542
On February 10 2017 04:29 Vivax wrote:
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.


Really? Then silver, rt and me must be bad players by your standards.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:32 GMT
#1543
On February 10 2017 04:24 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?


What do you mean it doesn't feel like that in this post? I barely posted two sentences o.O


Your entire post is aimed at making me believe sharkie/grack/super is impossible when I KNOW that 1-2 of them are spies cause the mission failed. And I don't know why you would make me want to believe that if you KNEW that I was spy cause you're so sure that grack is town. And even if you aren't sure, then you still wouldn't post that cause I included Grack in my team.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:36 GMT
#1544
On February 10 2017 04:32 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:29 Vivax wrote:
And I also don't see how TW is playing badly, can you explain how TW is playing badly, he just plays a more passive game in my eyes.

SL was obviously tilted at being completely at the bottom at the beginning but then came back and kept playing and seems more confident, EC is the hardest for me to crack as he doesn't really try to get into conversations and I've only slightly ever seen him argue with people, quite like super.

But I think that by now TW should have a good degree of readability and I don't see why one would come to the conclusion that he's bad, and not spy or res.


Really? Then silver, rt and me must be bad players by your standards.


I don't even know what I'm supposed to answer to this, I don't want to discuss my standards. What do you want?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 19:43 GMT
#1545
On February 10 2017 04:32 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:24 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:21 Vivax wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:12 sharkie wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:01 Vivax wrote:
All this bickering leads to nowhere need clear opinions, teams you would approve and who you think are spies.

Sharkie said he won't approve teams without grack himself and super, who coincidentially are also one of my possible spy teams.

What does Grack say? Will he also only approve teams with himself, sharkie and superbia?


Sharkie/grack/super would mean none of ec/sl/tw is a spy... You'd practically have the worst resistance players ever, vivax.. Surely you cannot imagine that happening? I am not the only person, nor the first person who has found tons of bad play from them.


I don't think in good/bad, I think in resistance/not resistance, and know one of you or grack is scum for sure, maybe both. You should also think one of me/grack is spy for sure if you were resistance so why doesn't it feel like that in this post?


What do you mean it doesn't feel like that in this post? I barely posted two sentences o.O


Your entire post is aimed at making me believe sharkie/grack/super is impossible when I KNOW that 1-2 of them are spies cause the mission failed. And I don't know why you would make me want to believe that if you KNEW that I was spy cause you're so sure that grack is town. And even if you aren't sure, then you still wouldn't post that cause I included Grack in my team.


How should I KNOW that I am a spy? o.o Could you stop putting words in my mouth. And why shouldn't I post regardless who you put in that team? Go look through my filter. I share my views with the predictions of all top5 players. I don't mean it as an insult but you are just being weird right now...
And yes I am saying sharkie/grack/super IS impossible... If I were a spy I'd be stupid to even argue that with you...

RT, please help me
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:44 GMT
#1546
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 19:45 GMT
#1547
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Won't they just post the games which are furthest away from how they are playing this game if you ask them directly?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 19:46 GMT
#1548
Next person to take a swipe at sw will be dealing with me.

She will be replacing out if there is another swipe.

End of fucking story
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:46 GMT
#1549
On February 10 2017 04:45 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Won't they just post the games which are furthest away from how they are playing this game if you ask them directly?

I doubt they'll be aware of exactly how they played in each game they ever rolled as scum. I certainly am not.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 19:47 GMT
#1550
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:50 GMT
#1551
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 19:53 GMT
#1552
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore

Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 19:54 GMT
#1553
This is just from my pov so if anything seems to be wrong then my fucking bad.

I'm done and I'm logging out for the day. Silver is wanting me to not tear everyone's head off
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 19:56 GMT
#1554
I am sorry if I upset you, silver. That really was not my intention...
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 19:57 GMT
#1555
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore

I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea @RL stuff and hope everything turns out okay. I understand the frustration from how everything appears to be turning into a piss fight. It doesn't feel like the thread has gotten much further, but there's been a few indications from Grack that make me somewhat uneasy with him being the last suspect, so I want to in the case of him not being the spy give him a fair chance and consider everyone else no matter how strong I feel my townreads are on them. I would still appreciate it if you told me which of the three games you felt was your strongest game, and I will actually go through it.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 19:58 GMT
#1556
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


My most recent were not godawful at least, I even mislynched HF in one of them

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/509406-h-o-l-y-f-e-mafia?user=Vivax

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/513523-haunted-mansion-3?user=Vivax&page=8
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 20:02 GMT
#1557
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore



You both get mad respect from me for playing mafia with that pressure, and on top of it a really good game.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:03 GMT
#1558
Oh wow you went after marv and shat on JAT on the first link. I'm impressed.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 09 2017 20:04 GMT
#1559
On February 10 2017 04:57 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore

I'm sorry to hear that. I had no idea @RL stuff and hope everything turns out okay. I understand the frustration from how everything appears to be turning into a piss fight. It doesn't feel like the thread has gotten much further, but there's been a few indications from Grack that make me somewhat uneasy with him being the last suspect, so I want to in the case of him not being the spy give him a fair chance and consider everyone else no matter how strong I feel my townreads are on them. I would still appreciate it if you told me which of the three games you felt was your strongest game, and I will actually go through it.


First link monks and masons was our first hydra scum game and I feel was decent considering it was a win for us and our buddy was worthless. The werewolf PT at the end is also where we discussed stuff but we did most of that by text.
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 09 2017 20:05 GMT
#1560
On February 10 2017 05:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
Oh wow you went after marv and shat on JAT on the first link. I'm impressed.


Do pay attention to time stamps though
Prev 1 76 77 78 79 80 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings57
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 149
RuFF_SC2 95
ProTech37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15896
Rain 2270
Artosis 611
Bale 15
NaDa 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4604
Counter-Strike
taco 331
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox677
Mew2King161
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor973
Other Games
summit1g8373
Day[9].tv670
JimRising 544
PiGStarcraft338
C9.Mang0264
ArmadaUGS73
ViBE57
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV227
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream92
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 152
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP60
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv670
• Scarra537
• Shiphtur195
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
11h 35m
OSC
20h 35m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 8h
Online Event
1d 9h
FEL
1d 14h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 15h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 17h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.