• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:55
CEST 14:55
KST 21:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8822 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 79

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:05 GMT
#1561
Oh wow I even was the cohost that game. how awful.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 20:12 GMT
#1562
I'm sorry that I was rude.

I've been getting annoyed at everyone agreeing on me being mafia for reasons that I don't like. And I had a bunch of things I needed to get done today that I failed miserably because I spent my time getting angry on TL instead T_T.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:26 GMT
#1563
Vivax' filter in Haunted is not reassuring me. Tonewise, there's a similar range of emotions and his activity was actually higher there than it has been here. The matter of the first mission really not making sense for a scum vivax still stands though, and that's one thing I haven't seen in his scum games: Flashiness. The marv vote (context for people who don't know marv: legendary player on TL famous for basically being unlynchable and solving games as town) was actually after 4 people had already voted him. His play followed a formulaic style where he went along with the flow of the game, something he certainly hasn't done here. I still find it difficult to imagine a Vivax spy without one of Grack/Silver/Sharkie also being a spy due to the first mission.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 09 2017 20:27 GMT
#1564
tl;dr underestimated Vivax' scumgame but mission 1 makes it irrelevant for now

Also time to play heroes. Will be busy tomorrow mostly. Also also still want a scumgame from you grack.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 09 2017 20:29 GMT
#1565
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/511784-who-needs-72-hours-anyway?user=Grackaroni&page=1
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:53 GMT
#1566
On February 10 2017 02:26 Tumblewood wrote:
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that


what yes i do. you just said a read I gave already. "vivax has never mantained this activity as scum" I literraly said that a few pages ago. I have said plenty of good things this game, people have just choose not to listen from early pretexts probably much incuraged by fucking scum
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:54 GMT
#1567
which in turn makes me not try very hard because whats the point?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 09 2017 20:56 GMT
#1568
On February 10 2017 04:53 Silverika wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 04:50 RtaniSoul wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:47 Silverika wrote:
On February 10 2017 04:44 RtaniSoul wrote:
Alright. Vivax, Silverika, Grack, can you link the best scumgames you've ever played? (and with a list of your scumbuddies if it's not obvious in the OP).


Go read the damn links that we already fucking gave.

Why are you getting upset at this simple request? I asked for the best game you feel you've played, I really don't understand why that would upset you.


Well let's see:

First silver has basicly been shit on by sevral players
Second we gave the scum games and then they don't get read
Third, both me and silver have no tolatance anymore we expected this game to maybe be a week or two not a god damn month
Fourth, nobody has really been trying to narrow anything down and instead turns into this piss fight on how one must play
Faith, both me and silver are fucking tired. I'm working overnights and silver is still dealing with radiation for her cancer so we have like no tolarance anymore




I havent even noticed your different people tbh and im sure you think im out to shit on her. your super paranoid and defensive I know I had nothing against you and you went rambo on me
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
February 09 2017 22:00 GMT
#1569
The team consisting of RtaniSoul, sicklucker, Silverika, Vivax has been rejected.

Votes for: none.
Votes against: emperorchampion, Grackaroni, RtaniSoul, sharkie, sicklucker, Silverika, Superbia, Tumblewood, Vivax.


Team Leader Grackaroni will now make Attempt #2 to nominate a team for Mission #3. The nomination will be locked Friday, Feb 10 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00), in .


sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 09 2017 22:04 GMT
#1570
Now that was a great waste of time, SL...
Why did even you vote no?
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 10 2017 00:01 GMT
#1571
it was not gonna pass unless scum wanted it too. was a win win for them
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 10 2017 00:02 GMT
#1572
i just want an all town team for post game cred. screw u all
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 10 2017 00:02 GMT
#1573
playing solo resistance
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
February 10 2017 00:04 GMT
#1574
im really annoyed at my town reads who also town read me sort of. that basicly prevoted and said well "this is a good team but w/e it wont pass and I can do better"

at least fucking keep it open for vote logic geeze. literraly everyone who might have voted yes here said they were voting no
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 10 2017 07:38 GMT
#1575
Also vivax this team was full resistance for you - why did you vote nay?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 10 2017 09:55 GMT
#1576
For time, and cause I didn't have faith that it would pass:

On February 08 2017 14:27 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 08 2017 09:07 sicklucker wrote:
yep sicklucker silver grack and vivax are going on a mission.


You do realize this will never pass, and not just cause of me.


with 1/1 score I don't mind going back to a war of attrition and with RtaniSoul being the last team leader, it's up to the spies to hurry to get a team through
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 10 2017 14:29 GMT
#1577
First, sorry for being so bitchy this game.

Second, I don't know what to think of grack being the team leader. He's a spy only by PoE because some things he says make me think I could be wrong.

I'm gonna be busy today so I don't know how much I'll be on.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:10 GMT
#1578
##Nominate: Silverika, Rtanisoul, Sharkie, Superbia

Obviously I didn't add myself because I'm currently the #1 spy read.

I spent about an hour reading through both Sharkie's and Vivax's filters. I think that Sharkie is a lot less likely to be scum because his filter is much more passionate and shows more emotion. It doesn't read like a first time forum scum player's filter

I pretty much have to conclude that it's Sharkie's Vivax carry + two shitty scum players theory. Yes, it's bold to not add yourself and instead propose an all town team, but it makes more sense to me than sharkie scum. Vivax probably overestimated (or actually maybe correctly estimated) the amount of shit that he would have gotten by adding himself to a team after everything that he had said earlier in the game.

I chose Superbia because Vivax was debating between Superbia and Sharkie for his nomination and I think he could have added a scum to the team he would have.

I also think Vivax's reaction to me accusing him was very scummy, where he immediately tried to discredit me by looking for any contradiction he could find in my filter.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:14 GMT
#1579
Actually I'm curious as a question for everyone in the thread.

If Vivax had added himself to the 3 person mission instead of Sharkie, would you have accepted?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 10 2017 19:18 GMT
#1580
If not then Vivax would have been relying on Silverika not choosing an all town team, which would have been pretty unlikely if my current team is all town.

In this case it's a lot better to nominate an all town team and use that for cred to get on the next mission than to hope that Silverika doesn't choose an all town team and fight to get on the next mission.
Prev 1 77 78 79 80 81 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko473
ProTech133
Rex 48
SteadfastSC 22
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 51799
Bisu 1945
Horang2 1193
Hyuk 530
BeSt 432
Soma 394
Mini 365
Light 304
EffOrt 303
Larva 240
[ Show more ]
Rush 147
ZerO 135
Mong 112
Leta 82
Barracks 81
Snow 57
Pusan 54
ToSsGirL 49
Mind 39
Shinee 39
Aegong 31
JYJ 24
Bale 22
Sexy 22
sorry 21
Noble 12
Terrorterran 10
Icarus 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc3980
XaKoH 357
Counter-Strike
Fnx 583
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1621
Khaldor1139
Other Games
gofns38074
singsing2220
olofmeister1289
B2W.Neo448
hiko345
Livibee188
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
Liquid`VortiX27
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream170
StarCraft 2
TaKeTV 58
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
StarCraft 2
ComeBackTV 3
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH198
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 23
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5m
OSC
9h 5m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 5m
Online Event
22h 5m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.