• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:22
CEST 22:22
KST 05:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)59Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7882 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 05:24 GMT
#1601
Plus if I'm wrong and Sharkie is scum I can just blame it on Artanisoul.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 05:24 GMT
#1602
But right now it's ded game.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 11 2017 06:46 GMT
#1603
I'm gonna talk to ika about it and see if we want to approve or not.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 08:25 GMT
#1604
I like grack's team suggestion buz super hasn't posted here since the mission failed and that kinda changes my view of him again. I really don't know his motive behind his sporadic appearances. He sure as hell does not make it easier for resistance players...

Just I agree with silver and rt's stance here. Unless super decides to come back and give us more information about his play I unfortunately do not see too much of a chance of this Nomination... Which makes my turn coming up much more difficult...
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 08:26 GMT
#1605
Also rt, what team would you send out if you had to nominate right now?
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:42 GMT
#1606
Wow that team may be okay
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:42 GMT
#1607
Interesting
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:43 GMT
#1608
My sporadic appearance mostly has to do with real life. And sometimes I just lose interest for a bit.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 10:45 GMT
#1609
Actually I'll take a look at grack's logic later today first. I'm a bit bothered by something
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:03 GMT
#1610
Like this is saturday, I'll be around for time to time if people have questions. But I generally do not have much time on the weekends. We can continue the discussion tomorrow/monday as well, if people want. I can nominate the same team then.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:04 GMT
#1611
On February 11 2017 20:03 Superbia wrote:
Like this is saturday, I'll be around for time to time if people have questions. But I generally do not have much time on the weekends. We can continue the discussion tomorrow/monday as well, if people want. I can nominate the same team then.


Response to rso's post on "this should be about super and super only"
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:16 GMT
#1612
On February 11 2017 19:45 Superbia wrote:
Actually I'll take a look at grack's logic later today first. I'm a bit bothered by something


Since the gf is currently on the phone, I'll elaborate a little bit:

I'm still a bit stuck on 99% mafia being on team 1. I may be reading a bit too much into WIFOM here, but the polarized votes, especially by scummy people, are so incredibly weird. Initially when making this post, I wanted to call out grack for a mafia WIFOM team.

However, Grack's theory is interesting. In a way that it is pretty shit and farfetched, but it showcases a townie mindset. If you think both your team mates are town, and you are town, how do you approach that vote? And that's it looks like he did. If it's a play, it's pretty good. But I actually like him as town at this point.

That does leave me stuck on the votes on team 1, and everything surrounding it (cough—I'm still reading a bit into the late modpost). I actually would prefer grack on the team without sharkie. I may be falling into a good WIFOM play here. But this is where my mind is headed atm.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:16 GMT
#1613
I'll revisit that thought hopefully later tonight. I'll also decide on my vote then.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:18 GMT
#1614
And with tonight I mean this evening, before the votes. ;p
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:31 GMT
#1615
Actually is Grack prone to this type of reading as mafia? Like both silverika and sharkie have had a very townie showing.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:32 GMT
#1616
Which would imply that this team suggestion is indeed WIFOM
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 11:32 GMT
#1617
o well, I'll decide this evening :p
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 11:42 GMT
#1618
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:24 GMT
#1619
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?

Translation: OMGUS.

But really that's a pretty gross portrayal of what happened.

You and Silverika were both adamant that the scum team was Sharkie/Artanisoul and were hammering on them rather than everyone being against you. Then, as you described, I saw my opening on you and accused you & Rtanisoul, thereby turning all 3 of you/Silver/Rtanisoul against me for the support of Sharkie, who was currently getting beaten down by the thread.

Plus Silverika never said that they were going to add you to their mission. I saw one post where they made some suggestions for the team that you were choosing, but they could have easily chosen any combination of themselves/Rtanisoul/me/Super/you for their own mission. There was no town read on you from them that was greater than any other townie people's read.

Also if you look back to day 4, you looked like you were trying to find a way to waver out of the mission by calling my list post a scum slip because it "looked like I only thought of two scum", and then you back tracked when people questioned you on it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:24 GMT
#1620
If this team fails then the spy is super or sharkie.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 38m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
UpATreeSC 156
ProTech145
JuggernautJason64
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 197
Dewaltoss 111
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10068
League of Legends
Doublelift724
Counter-Strike
fl0m1615
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King95
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4418
Khaldor1031
crisheroes1013
Liquid`Hasu577
Other Games
summit1g6805
FrodaN2313
shahzam407
KnowMe341
XBOCT294
C9.Mang0181
ArmadaUGS152
ZombieGrub30
Trikslyr26
CosmosSc2 22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH355
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie992
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 38m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 38m
Online Event
14h 38m
FEL
19h 38m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 38m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 38m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.