• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:44
CEST 07:44
KST 14:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8871 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 115 Next
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 20:31 GMT
#1641
On February 12 2017 04:57 sharkie wrote:
Also rtani, what team would you send at the moment?

Probably still the same team I have in my head.
Today was a lazy day and tomorrow I'll be busy until like 2 hours before deadline.
@Vivax I still don't understand how you can be certain that the spies are in grack/sharkie/emc/superbia and write off SL/TW for them. I read what you wrote but I don't.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 20:35 GMT
#1642
The entire game boils down to a simple question: Did I as spy nominate an all town as a means of getting included in the next when Swika looked sure that I would be on it?

If the answer is yes, scumread me and also go buy a tinfoil hat.
If the answer is no, townread me and scumread Grack or sharkie or both. That's where I'm at.

Until you answer this, any other questions are a waste of time. I want to make this game more straightforward.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 20:37 GMT
#1643
Vivax, I may not be asking these questions just to get a read on you but also because I could use the help actually reading them.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 20:54 GMT
#1644
On February 12 2017 05:37 RtaniSoul wrote:
Vivax, I may not be asking these questions just to get a read on you but also because I could use the help actually reading them.


I admit I have the luxury of being this confident cause I know I cannot be spy. But that's why I'm pointing you towards that question.

Just let Gracks version of events seep in and ask yourself if that is really, really what I would do, as it's the opposite of the path of least resistance, no pun intended.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:00 GMT
#1645
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 21:06 GMT
#1646
SL carees about the game? Since when? All he did since the fail was to put a team with him in it and asking us to accept it based on "come on resistance players, just go yolo mode"
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:09 GMT
#1647
On February 12 2017 06:06 sharkie wrote:
SL carees about the game? Since when? All he did since the fail was to put a team with him in it and asking us to accept it based on "come on resistance players, just go yolo mode"


Do you think a townie wouldn't say this in his position?

On February 10 2017 05:53 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 10 2017 02:26 Tumblewood wrote:
sl has 0 analysis on players beyond x is bad, dumb, emotional, etc idk how anything about his tone + Show Spoiler +
which is basically the same no matter what
makes him townie with that


what yes i do. you just said a read I gave already. "vivax has never mantained this activity as scum" I literraly said that a few pages ago. I have said plenty of good things this game, people have just choose not to listen from early pretexts probably much incuraged by fucking scum


On February 10 2017 05:54 sicklucker wrote:
which in turn makes me not try very hard because whats the point?

Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:12 GMT
#1648
I have said way better things than sl lolol
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:13 GMT
#1649
I may actually vote not reject for once
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1650
Vivax can you elaborate a little on "PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination"?
Minimal effort.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1651
no you can crawl right back into the hole you came from
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:14 GMT
#1652
Like how does that make sense with both EC and I rejecting team 1 & 2? (wow I have to repeat myself a shitload)
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:15 GMT
#1653
You're bad or mafia. Honestly I've had some good experiences playing with you as town. You can do some good independent shit.

I'm not convinced this game.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:16 GMT
#1654
On February 12 2017 06:00 Vivax wrote:
Once you have the confidence that spies on team 1 are always Grack and/or Sharkie, you literally must be confident that SL and TW are resistance as the spies are perfectly content keeping them in the leprosy camp forever.

And SL doesn't have particularly refined post but you can see that he cares about the game, and draws the right conclusions. The last team was probably all town.

Same for TW. TW also started playing a more...obfuscated?passive style of town compared to when he started out here.

Then you add PoE with a sharkie grack emc super spy combination, and the reasons above are enough for you to trust SL and TW to be resistance.


Like this post, and specifically the bolded, is hot garbage.
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 21:17 GMT
#1655
I am sorry but meta reads are for me irrelevant vivax. You will never gain my trust if all you do is using your hunches or past plays to judge people's positions in games. Because any good player could totally abuse that and it is only lazy play from sl/tw. And lazy play should never be rewarded.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:18 GMT
#1656
I have spent like half my filter shitting on people calling both myself and EC mafia. There can only be 1 max JUST from the votes. I also know this for certain.

Also similar votes t1 comp to t2 etc.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:20 GMT
#1657
Like is anyone not following my logic here? Please tell me.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:21 GMT
#1658
Actually SL may be town but I'm never including him on my team because I don't want him to win if he is mafia.
Minimal effort.
Superbia
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
Netherlands8889 Posts
February 11 2017 21:21 GMT
#1659
TW never is, though.
Minimal effort.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 21:21 GMT
#1660
On February 12 2017 06:20 Superbia wrote:
Like is anyone not following my logic here? Please tell me.


I agree mostly with your logic there. Just for me it is exactly one spy between you two, not max.
But I also believe that team 1 has no spy in the team and only Grack is with me on that theory
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft694
PiGStarcraft208
StarCraft: Brood War
Horang2 556
Stork 221
ggaemo 161
Leta 145
PianO 55
Hyuk 35
yabsab 19
Bale 18
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm218
League of Legends
JimRising 699
Reynor26
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King257
Westballz50
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor653
Other Games
summit1g8986
Coldzera 822
C9.Mang0305
Sick142
RuFF_SC2116
ViBE78
ArmadaUGS41
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick655
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream114
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2204
League of Legends
• Lourlo1372
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
4h 16m
Online Event
5h 16m
FEL
10h 16m
AI Arena Tournament
11h 16m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
13h 16m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 13h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.