• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:57
CEST 18:57
KST 01:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8392 users

[T][M] Resistance VI - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 115 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 14:25 GMT
#1621
On February 11 2017 20:31 Superbia wrote:
Actually is Grack prone to this type of reading as mafia? Like both silverika and sharkie have had a very townie showing.

Also, I have no idea what this means.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 15:26 GMT
#1622
On February 11 2017 23:24 Grackaroni wrote:
If this team fails then the spy is super or sharkie.


So you put in two people you aren't even sure about? K
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 15:40 GMT
#1623
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
February 11 2017 15:52 GMT
#1624
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:09 GMT
#1625
On February 12 2017 00:52 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 00:40 Vivax wrote:
I was expecting something along the lines of "it has to be superbia", but now you don't even sound sure that sharkie is actually resistance, which is in contrast to basically all your beliefs.

Also noted that you lazily call all arguments against you omgus. There is no rule that says that the first to accuse is more right or more resistance.

Fact of the matter is, you are pushing the notion I nominated an all town team when I knew Swika would include me into the next team.

Fact of the matter also is that RtaniSoul was helping sharkie back when you changed your read, and it wasn't the entire thread attacking him, it was mostly just me.

My belief is that Sharkie is more likely town than you.

I'll call it OMGUS if the argument is literally "he was town reading me and then he accused me."

Yeah I am - minus the last part because you aren't a fucking mind reader and they never suggested a team until after the first mission passed and you gained cred from selecting the pasing mission.

You & Silver were both very confident that the scum was Sharkie and you were both connecting him with Artanisoul. I don't see why I wouldn't just let you guys fuck each other up rather than coming up with a theory that pissed all 3 of you off.

Your read is worse than OMGUS because you try to make it look like it was some great opportunity for me to turn on you at that moment when it was actually the opposite.


Who needs to read minds when I can just read posts? I asked active players who they thought should go on a team, oh look:

On February 02 2017 18:30 Silverika wrote:
You could put yourself, Rtani, and us or yourself Rtani, and Super. I think you said you had unresolved issues with those two? Or maybe yourself, Grack, and us.

~SilverWolf77


And you would not let us fuck up each other when you're spy with sharkie, simples. And if he isn't you're trying to portray the first team as all town and get on further missions. Also simple, and already mentioned. You can stop repeating questions now.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:11 GMT
#1626
So yes you're still stating I made an all town team as spy knowing I'd be on the next mission.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 16:15 GMT
#1627
You'd be more credible stating I was spy with sharkie, but this? Just lol.
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 11 2017 17:49 GMT
#1628
Well if grack is a spy, superbia would be a partner. I'm sticking with my sharkie and Rtani Soul are Town. Ika also doesn't see anything from grack that makes him want to change his mind and call him Town. I do think only one spy was on the mission. I guess sharkie, grack could work but I really don't see it. Ika is going all conspiracy mode on Vivax/grack but I think that is even less likely.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 18:04 GMT
#1629
On February 12 2017 02:49 Silverika wrote:
Well if grack is a spy, superbia would be a partner. I'm sticking with my sharkie and Rtani Soul are Town. Ika also doesn't see anything from grack that makes him want to change his mind and call him Town. I do think only one spy was on the mission. I guess sharkie, grack could work but I really don't see it. Ika is going all conspiracy mode on Vivax/grack but I think that is even less likely.

~SW

We don't really see it as a necessity that there's scum on the mission. It's very unlikely that Grack expects that there's much hope of the mission going through.
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 11 2017 18:49 GMT
#1630
this isn't right
objectively grack should be scum or something but there's just no way he's scum. like maybe he's delivering an oscar-winning performance but I just don't see it, the missions say scum but everything else just screams town about him. it's gotta be sharkie or vivax
good times for all
Tumblewood
Profile Joined January 2016
United States3709 Posts
February 11 2017 18:58 GMT
#1631
gracj do you believe in your team
good times for all
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:13 GMT
#1632
Final words for postgame cred: My resistance picks.

Swika + RtaniSoul + SL + TW

I'm fairly sure that this passes.
Then you add me and the game is wrapped up. All troublesome choices like Grack/sharkie/super/emc are excluded.

This is the only team I'll ever approve.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:13 GMT
#1633
So pick one between SL + TW + me or Grack + sharkie/emc + superbia for spies.
RtaniSoul
Profile Joined December 2015
552 Posts
February 11 2017 19:23 GMT
#1634
On February 12 2017 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Final words for postgame cred: My resistance picks.

Swika + RtaniSoul + SL + TW

I'm fairly sure that this passes.
Then you add me and the game is wrapped up. All troublesome choices like Grack/sharkie/super/emc are excluded.

This is the only team I'll ever approve.

Why are you so sure on SL/TW being town?
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:35 GMT
#1635
On February 12 2017 04:23 RtaniSoul wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2017 04:13 Vivax wrote:
Final words for postgame cred: My resistance picks.

Swika + RtaniSoul + SL + TW

I'm fairly sure that this passes.
Then you add me and the game is wrapped up. All troublesome choices like Grack/sharkie/super/emc are excluded.

This is the only team I'll ever approve.

Why are you so sure on SL/TW being town?


Cause I'm so sure that the spies are spies
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22414 Posts
February 11 2017 19:38 GMT
#1636
And yes that's my only reasoning you're getting today cause for the rest, you can go back and fucking read what I already posted.

I don't want to put more work into this game, I feel like the idiot who's trying hard while 50 % just slack off and still don't acknowledge what you're doing.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 19:51 GMT
#1637
On February 11 2017 20:42 Vivax wrote:
Well my three scenarios are:

  • Sharkie + Grack were both spies. Seeing no out from either scumreading each other or Swika, they let the first mission pass, waiting for the second to blame the newcomer as they felt it would be easier than to attack a vastly townread swika, or being forced to scumread each other. Grack now put sharkie in along with superbia, who can still be either town or spy but for simplicity it's always easier to assume only one spy was on a failed team, so it's usually a win win or eat least no loss scenario for spies to have 2 on a team.

  • Only Grack was spy and decided that he would pass the first, and fail the second. Before it failed he 180° his read on me and townread sharkie instead to try and gather support from all the members of the first three player team + RtaniSoul. Mind you, his read switch happened after I was in an argument with sharkie and rtaniSoul so the timing makes sense as he saw an opening on me here. In this case his current team is all town with exception of superbia who is his infiltrate.

  • Only sharkie is spy. Least likely in my opinion cause I don't believe that Gracks read switch on me was genuine and somewhere I mentioned that if he's town it was maybe borderline gamethrowing, but for sure game changing.


Gracks scenario is that I made an all town team when I was townread already. Even IF I didn't include myself for cred, what would have stopped me from trying to put in a spy? The worst that could happen was that it got rejected and swika put me into the next team anyways, they were ready to do that. So I'm not the guy pushing tinfoil in this case.

My question to Grack and sharkie now is: If this team failed, who would they think was spy?


I don't believe that this team will fail. But if it fails then super must be the spy. But that's a risk we will take with any of sl/tw/emc/super.
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 19:56 GMT
#1638
On February 11 2017 20:16 Superbia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2017 19:45 Superbia wrote:
Actually I'll take a look at grack's logic later today first. I'm a bit bothered by something


Since the gf is currently on the phone, I'll elaborate a little bit:

I'm still a bit stuck on 99% mafia being on team 1. I may be reading a bit too much into WIFOM here, but the polarized votes, especially by scummy people, are so incredibly weird. Initially when making this post, I wanted to call out grack for a mafia WIFOM team.

However, Grack's theory is interesting. In a way that it is pretty shit and farfetched, but it showcases a townie mindset. If you think both your team mates are town, and you are town, how do you approach that vote? And that's it looks like he did. If it's a play, it's pretty good. But I actually like him as town at this point.

That does leave me stuck on the votes on team 1, and everything surrounding it (cough—I'm still reading a bit into the late modpost). I actually would prefer grack on the team without sharkie. I may be falling into a good WIFOM play here. But this is where my mind is headed atm.


Who are the scummy people in your view?
Also, when you mention that you like Grack's theory and call it townlike, do you mean my theory that Grack has adapted?
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18759 Posts
February 11 2017 19:57 GMT
#1639
Also rtani, what team would you send at the moment?
Silverika
Profile Joined January 2017
United States231 Posts
February 11 2017 20:06 GMT
#1640
Sigh, There are too many people not putting in enough effort for me to read them as town. Like TW, SL, EC, Super are all putting in low effort so I can't tell who the spies are. I agree that grack doesn't look that scummy but either does Vivax and sharkie looks more town than not but there has to be a spy here. So at this point, I can go in circles wondering who it is or I'm just gonna have to make a move and say it's grack. By PoE and because the others are townier. If I'm wrong, then I'll eat crow post game but really, with the apathetic game state, I wouldn't even be too hard on myself if I fucked it all up and grack is town and someone like sharkie is the spy.

So Grack, EC, Super would be my call right now and yeah, I get this is different than what I had before but there it is. This is my guess for the spy team. I hope I'm not wrong on all 3 or I don't even know what to think of this game then.

~SW
Hydra of ika42 and SilverWolf77
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 115 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 176
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 555
IndyStarCraft 176
BRAT_OK 48
MindelVK 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 25986
Shuttle 1129
Hyuk 578
Mini 429
firebathero 193
hero 96
Sexy 91
ggaemo 62
Killer 52
Liquid`Ret 47
[ Show more ]
Hyun 47
Mong 46
Trap 43
PianO 29
ToSsGirL 24
zelot 17
Rock 15
Bale 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 7
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc10253
qojqva1682
Dendi948
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1376
crisheroes1264
Liquid`Hasu702
Other Games
FrodaN1978
fl0m1469
Beastyqt732
Mlord492
Grubby321
Hui .251
Livibee171
Liquid`VortiX163
ArmadaUGS158
KnowMe131
Mew2King57
Trikslyr35
ToD29
CosmosSc2 14
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick118
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream45
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• mYiSmile131
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki14
• Michael_bg 13
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8120
Other Games
• Shiphtur283
• WagamamaTV200
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
3m
Laughngamez YouTube
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
17h 3m
INu's Battles
19h 3m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
22h 3m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 7h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 17h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 18h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 23h
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.