• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:56
CEST 02:56
KST 09:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8582 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 117

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 14:51 GMT
#2321
I have no idea where to look anymore. Completely clueless.
I had a good night of sleep.
emperorchampion
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
Canada9496 Posts
July 25 2016 14:52 GMT
#2322
I dunno if this is the time for tinfoiling. I kinda agree that probably not all 3 of the mafia were on grack, but there almost certainly was 2. Makes the most sense to me to explore this angle.
TRUEESPORTS || your days as a respected member of team liquid are over
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 14:53 GMT
#2323
##unvote
##vote DCWasabi

Him and Skynx I guess
I had a good night of sleep.
Race Bannon
Profile Blog Joined February 2016
689 Posts
Last Edited: 2016-07-30 16:52:18
July 25 2016 14:57 GMT
#2324
Day 3 Votecount

DCWasabi (3): prplhz, Sicklucker, Koshi
Lunaticman (2): Grackaroni, Skynx, Koshi, Grackaroni
sicklucker (1): Koshi, DCWasabi, Grackaroni
prplhz (0): Koshi

Not voting (3): Lunaticman, emperorchampion, Rels

With 9 alive it takes 5 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Tuesday, Jul 26 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KqEaAHqYkig Original Message From Tumblewood: dear god
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 25 2016 14:58 GMT
#2325
On July 25 2016 17:56 Skynx wrote:
Anyway, mafia splitting on this occasion I find it unrealistic.

If Grack got lynched, I would most certainly take all the blame and then you guys go to LYLO with 5-6 possible mafia. That would be perfect play for mafia to save Tumble. I think DCW was supposed to comeback before EoD, or emperor was supposed to swıtch to Grack earlier. Last mins should be so panic moves in mafia QT in case emp was mafia.



I told you guys I wouldn't be on for deadline due to programming meeting. Read the filter...

So I voted for your read before I went away, lol.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 25 2016 15:09 GMT
#2326
On July 25 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
Summary:

Koshi's lynces: haze/Luna
Sky's lynches: Luna/DCW
Rels' lynches: SL/Luna
SL's lynches: DCW/? (but never Luna)
Grack's lynches: Luna/SL
DCW's lynches: SL/?


I agree with Rels / Grack.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 15:13 GMT
#2327
On July 26 2016 00:09 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
Summary:

Koshi's lynces: haze/Luna
Sky's lynches: Luna/DCW
Rels' lynches: SL/Luna
SL's lynches: DCW/? (but never Luna)
Grack's lynches: Luna/SL
DCW's lynches: SL/?


I agree with Rels / Grack.

one two three scum on Grackaroni wagon day 2.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 25 2016 15:13 GMT
#2328
K Koshi gave up on me, who u guys going to Lynch next when I flip green?

Rels reasoning is the best in the thread.
I got pretty fucked this game since I was scumreading him earlier.

How do you guys read that and then move off of SL?

Off to work.

Will try to take a bathroom break near the deadline lol.
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 15:30 GMT
#2329
Yeah. I am done for today.
I had a good night of sleep.
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 25 2016 16:28 GMT
#2330
OK, 1 last post before I walk out the door and it's pretty much out of my hands.

#1 I challenge town to reread my whole filter and tell us with a straight-face that I had perfect information this game.

#2 If I get Lynched or NK'd, remember the following things:
A) Rels recent case on SL. Gracks case on SL from earlier. Both cases made sense. Reread their filters and you will agree that these 2 probably have the same alignment, whatever their alignment actually is (I think/hope town, but obviously I'm fallible). For better or for worse, they are the smartest players in the game right now (at understanding this mafia game).

B)Revisit Grack's case on Luna's Trap. He pointed out a steaming pile of BS on that one, not sure why that was dropped and nobody picked up on it.

If SL and Luna can't be scum together, then 1 of them certainly is (unless Rels/Grack are scum masterminds, and just pointed out bad town things that were honest mistakes [really hope not and don't think so]).

C) Remember the "red check" on me. Could be important. It was not real. That whole Prpl screaming at Kruppe to claim and obv not being cop and then Prpl pretending to claim later (maybe?) and SL saying that I've definitely been checked is really weird. And also Grack's reading into Prpl's red text. Maybe nothing, but when I flip green (if I die), and/or when a cop claims, maybe it will matter in some way.

I think possible scum teams are SL +1, Luna +1, or possibly and I hope not true or we are all fucked Rels + Grack.
Prpl+1 would be pretty scary too.

Peace!
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
DCWasabi
Profile Joined December 2010
United States368 Posts
July 25 2016 16:28 GMT
#2331
meant to bold more stuff of well
"Time flies like the wind. Fruit flies like a banana." -Groucho Marx
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 16:39 GMT
#2332
##unvote
##vote sicklucker


now everybody is on 2. I am done.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 16:43 GMT
#2333
On July 26 2016 00:09 DCWasabi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 23:10 Skynx wrote:
Summary:

Koshi's lynces: haze/Luna
Sky's lynches: Luna/DCW
Rels' lynches: SL/Luna
SL's lynches: DCW/? (but never Luna)
Grack's lynches: Luna/SL
DCW's lynches: SL/?


I agree with Rels / Grack.


Let's see if I can think like Tumble. He strikes me like a cautious player, building an early rep by posting in the beginning and then making sure to contribute enough not to get noticed.

I think a player like that would spread the risk rather than try to run the town, a classic case of silent mafia. I also think they chose this strategy when they noticed a lot of the players were very vocal (see Skynx/lunaticman/Koshi). I honestly think most of the people talking are TvT when looking at day one.

I think tumble made sure never to put his vote on the same ticket as his teammates during day one and two unless otherwise directed and to try and spread suspicion on as many players as possible while making tumble look analytical. Of course I have no read on his meta at all but this is what it felt like.

By this reasoning I think there are a couple of names that stick out:

The mafia were unlucky that I started a lynch train on Kosi/Tumble that quickly gained traction (other players too). So they had to take some drastic measures:

They put DC on Rels to break up the obvious train and quick lynch together with Tumble. When Tumble started gaining traction, DC tried to save him by moving the train too Rels with Tumble (see 62# vote thread) When they noticed that Tumble and Rels had 3/3 they removed DC:s vote. Too Koshi to spread more distrust.

Right as the train went to 5, EC removed his vote on Tumble to avoid the auto lynch and DC never once moved his vote at this stage from "random" position (SL was also suspicious from my analysis in this part).

At this stage I gave tumble a life line in Grac when he was at 4 votes again. Here SL looks super scummy too but he also believed in Tumbles defense (remember there were 2 big camps going on).

At the final count, I think EC made a critical error in the group chat and went for the town cred by command of tumble.

In my opinion either EC or SL is scum those two should both be killed.

The last mafia can be anyone but my guess is DC because of the no vote (or he was simply afk but I dunno that doesn't make sense. I think they were following the orders of Tumble not to buss/train).


Either DC/SL or EC should be mafia for sure.

That would make the mafia team look like this:
EC/SL/Tumble
EC/DC/Tumble
DC/SL/Tumble



Out of these configurations I believe that EC and SL are the most probable.

Resons for bussing your own team mate:
This way at least one of them (EC) would gain immense town cred if successfully lynched. Because I think Tumble reasoned that he was going to die next round anyway.

Out of those three names SL was defiantly the one with me to push for the grac lynch hardest so
he feels like the best lynch with EC.

Kruppe however did mention he townread SL and if he is mafia he is sure fooling me.

There is only one thing about grac and koshi that is worrying me and they always vote the same. It's just a very wierd thing. If either of them flips the other should definatly die too. If I am completly wrong I apologize to town. Just so you don't tunnel to much I believe Koshi/Grac are to tight and haze/skynx has been really low activity.

Man have a cookie for reading that.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 16:49 GMT
#2334
is this another trap or something Lunaticman?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 17:01 GMT
#2335
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:03 GMT
#2336
On July 26 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense


Well I'm also thinking about the fact that the mafia has been using me as click bait. And I also assume I'm town.

Can someone give me a link that explains all the roles in detail that are possible in the game? But I can't see to find it.
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 17:06 GMT
#2337
On July 26 2016 02:03 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense


Well I'm also thinking about the fact that the mafia has been using me as click bait. And I also assume I'm town.

Can someone give me a link that explains all the roles in detail that are possible in the game? But I can't see to find it.

You asked this same question early game already, don't you remember ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 17:09 GMT
#2338
I'm caught up.
SL is scum.
##Vote sicklucker
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 17:10 GMT
#2339
On July 26 2016 02:06 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 26 2016 02:03 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 26 2016 02:01 Rels wrote:
On July 25 2016 06:46 sicklucker wrote:
ok so I think dc is definitely scum. he played pretty much the same as me to be honest. hard defended tumble. The only difference is hes a first time mafia if he is. which means he might be terrible and risk his entire game on tumbleweed something I wouldnt do.

Also I think the lynch pools small and I certainly dont want to get lynched. kruppe was right here hes going to flip mafia

What. So the thing that makes you confirmed town is also the thing that makes DC scum ?
It doesn't make sense


Well I'm also thinking about the fact that the mafia has been using me as click bait. And I also assume I'm town.

Can someone give me a link that explains all the roles in detail that are possible in the game? But I can't see to find it.

You asked this same question early game already, don't you remember ?


Well I can't remember why wouldn't you just post the info :S
Failure is not an option
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 17:12 GMT
#2340
On July 20 2016 20:34 Skynx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.

Jailkeeper protects you from nk but also roleblocks you
gf turns green for cop checks
parity cop checks two persons over two cycles, end of second cycle he recieves "same, different or no-result"
Strongarm makes nk piercing protections

On July 20 2016 20:39 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 20 2016 20:29 Lunaticman wrote:
Rels since no one else seems to be active right now maybe you could help me explain a bit about the roles.

"Mason and Parity Cop vs Godfather goon and roleblocker

cop and jailkeeper vs Godfather, strongarm and role blocker

Jailkeeper and vigilante vs Godfather, Goon, Strongarm"

I do not recognize the jailkeeper, strong arm and godfather.

Jailkeeper protects a person each night, like a doctor. The difference is that he also roleblocks his target. If his target is a cop for example, the cop will be protected but won't be able to check someone that night. If the jailkeeper target is a mafia killing someone, his target won't be able to carry the kill (IE no mafia kill will happen).

Strongarm: during the night, the mafia can kill one person. If their target is protected, the kill won't happen. BUT the strongarm can make it so that the kill will bypass protection.

Godfather: a cop can check a person each night to learn his alignment: town or mafia. A godfather will return "town" to a cop acheck.

Prev 1 115 116 117 118 119 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings64
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta32
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE148
ProTech140
SpeCial 122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13517
Artosis 601
Shuttle 250
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm200
canceldota116
League of Legends
Doublelift3905
Counter-Strike
taco 225
minikerr14
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox407
AZ_Axe120
Other Games
summit1g6604
shahzam647
Day[9].tv584
C9.Mang0310
Maynarde151
Trikslyr64
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV180
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP56
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv584
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 4m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.