• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:09
CEST 02:09
KST 09:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8286 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 115

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 145 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:29 GMT
#2281
No prplhz's vote still looks townie to me.
On July 23 2016 06:42 prplhz wrote:
this game would be so much easier if it was Tumblewood & DCWasabi & Grackaroni or something like that

Here is where he was at before the train. It looks like he's only voting for Tumble out of that list because that's where the votes are. Later on he came up with solid reasoning to actually favor a DCW lynch over Tumble lynch. I don't think his change was suspicious.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 12:29 GMT
#2282
On July 25 2016 21:16 Koshi wrote:
Lunatic is just pushing town into the wrong direction constantly and hasn't had a single decent game solving thought in his 17 page filter. The guy limits himself to just posting random scumteams without any decent logic behind it. But the most damning is that he yelled the entire D2 that there was mafia within Kruppe/Tumble/Koshi and then voted Grack. That is inconsistent and pushed mafia agenda.
Lunatic also only makes somewhat sense if he is defending himself, then suddenly it makes somewhat sense why he did things (even in our world). I do not believe that the guy is so clueless about finding mafia.

And let me explain once more: Clueless does not mean he doesn't know how mafia works, he knows, but he has never presented to this thread a real reason why somebody is mafia.

Also for 17 pages of filter. He never ever is convinced somebody is mafia ever. Like one moment he could say "Koshi is mafia" and the very next post he is trying to convince me that prplhz is not mafia and we should lynch Grack.






And for prplhz:
Only player this game that is flying under the radar. Received townreads in the start from literally everybody and is riding that townread to the sunset. Mafia or potential mafia never tries to put any suspicion on him, look at lunatic, never ever is prplhz in a scumteam, same for sicklucker, and probably also tumble, --> prplhz doesn't exist to these people. Yet EC is getting scumread 24/7. While the guy is town incarnated;

I showed that during the lynch he was with me to swap to DCWasabi, and after that didn't happen (why??? if we both are town) he moved back after me to Tumble (he had really no choice tbh or show serious face) but kept advocating to not lynch Tumble.

Other than that prplhz has not made enough posts that jump out. But I guess that is the flying under the radar part.




Not saying I am 100% certain. But I have shown that prplhz and Lunatic could have actual hidden agendas this game.
prplhz plays silent mafia that puts himself in a good position. Classic.
Lunatic I don't believe is town. What did the guy do that was solely town in his filter? Or really mafia? He would be very atypical mafia, and for this reason alone gets townread.


sicklucker is just super blunt and open, if he wanted to save Tumble so bad he could have went to DCW. I don't think DCW is mafia, I don't think sl is mafia. I have to be wrong on both. I don't believe that.


I spend more timing trying to explain Day2 than trying to find mafia because you can't read. It's like you got selective memory for reading my filter. Tbh, I had Koshi or Tumble as mafia. I think that is pretty decent. Kruppe was a fucking trap if you are going to make me look scummy at least do it right.

The difference is that I changed my mind on tumble as I mentioned a thousand times. If you could stop pestering me every time I check the thread I might get some town work done.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

And know for the great final, does anyone remember how I said it feels like the mafia has been using my filter to further their own agenda?

The player that fits the bill best is SL, as explained by Rels. Is it worth trying to save the godfather? Of course. Is it worth lynching him for town points? Of course. The question basically comes down to playstyle, and Rels has made a good argument for why SL is mafia.

Both Koshi, Grac and Skynx feel to angry to be mafia atm.

I am fine with lynching SL and DC. DC was kruppes last read and he got it 100% so far.

I am still waiting on the blue claim (town win shu shu).



Failure is not an option
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:35 GMT
#2283
I think a SL luna team makes a great deal of sense. These two both seemed like the ones committed to saving Tumble.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:41 GMT
#2284
On July 25 2016 04:44 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?


Well timing has a factor and there wasn't a whole lot of time to write down the idea and have people change their votes. I was very specific when we were getting close to say that there should be no hammer. I was also waiting for kruppe to make an apperance but when he did there was almost no time left.

Thats when I cosigned and wrote the dice has been cast because I felt like the situation had gone out of my control. Even though tumble did convince me there was of course still a chance that he was a mafia. There was only one way to be certain.

Kruppe has specifically said me and SL are town, and we were completly in sync during that entire process.

Of course nothing is certain, but to lynch me is a mistake and you know this in your heart of hearts.


On July 25 2016 05:12 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure these two are working in tandem. Luna's play so far today has just been trying to get town to "FOLLOW KRUPPE HE'S BLUE" yet he didn't vote with Kruppe yesterday when Kruppe wanted to lynch Tumblewood.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:51 GMT
#2285
##unvote
## vote Lunaticman

Sure I can vote him first.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:54 GMT
#2286
I'm fine with that.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:03 GMT
#2287
On July 25 2016 21:35 Grackaroni wrote:
I think a SL luna team makes a great deal of sense. These two both seemed like the ones committed to saving Tumble.


Nice, that's what I just said. I mean at least try to come up with something original and not make it sound like it is your idea.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:05 GMT
#2288
On July 25 2016 21:41 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 04:44 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:35 Grackaroni wrote:
On July 25 2016 04:30 Lunaticman wrote:
I swear to god koshi/grac if you lynch me and I flip green, the town is going to go ham on you. It would suck if you both are green.

Well then explain your actions from my post. You spent the start of day 2 trying to start wagons on TW/Koshi and trying to trick mafia into CCing Kruppe, right? Why didn't you reveal your trap as soon as TW hit 5 votes and was in danger of being lynched? And why did you think SL was suspicious for choosing not to vote TW and say that SL was a good counter wagon?


Well timing has a factor and there wasn't a whole lot of time to write down the idea and have people change their votes. I was very specific when we were getting close to say that there should be no hammer. I was also waiting for kruppe to make an apperance but when he did there was almost no time left.

Thats when I cosigned and wrote the dice has been cast because I felt like the situation had gone out of my control. Even though tumble did convince me there was of course still a chance that he was a mafia. There was only one way to be certain.

Kruppe has specifically said me and SL are town, and we were completly in sync during that entire process.

Of course nothing is certain, but to lynch me is a mistake and you know this in your heart of hearts.


Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 05:12 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 05:03 prplhz wrote:
can somebody put words on why DCWasabi is town?

seems like it's just a feeling

Nowhere in this game has he ever tried to put himself in a good position. Literally all lists and all reads he had were 100% wrong.

Somewhere a mafia tries to actually look good eventually, they plan ahead.

DCWasabi was able to make the worst possible post each time.



Maybe he is mafia and wanted to win with all mafia alive. But I am entertaining the idea that he is town COMPLETELY on the wrong path.



And there is 2 mafia in Lunatic/Skynx/Sicklucker


Both SL and I are actually town if you read my argument above.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure these two are working in tandem. Luna's play so far today has just been trying to get town to "FOLLOW KRUPPE HE'S BLUE" yet he didn't vote with Kruppe yesterday when Kruppe wanted to lynch Tumblewood.


my only play has been trying to defend myself from you and koshi.

I don't understand why following kruppes read is a bad thing. I demand you come up with a better reason to lynch someone besides calling me scummy.


Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 13:05 GMT
#2289
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 13:06 GMT
#2290
On July 24 2016 07:00 Shapelog wrote:
Final Day 2 Votecount

Tumblewood (5): Rels, Koshi, emperorchampion, Grackaroni, prplhz Kruppe the Eel, Grackaroni, Koshi, Koshi, prplhz, EmperorChampion
Grackaroni(4): Tumblewood, Sickluker, Skynx, Lunaticman
Koshi (1): Skynx, DCwasabi
Skynx(1):Skynx
Lunaticman(1): Skynx
Rels (0): Tumblewood,sicklucker, DCWasabi, Sicklucker
DCWasabi (0): prplhz, Koshi, Prplhz, Grackaroni, Koshi
sicklucker (0): Grackaroni


Not voting (0): 0

With 11 alive it takes 6 to insta-lynch. Deadline is in on Saturday, Jul 23 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)Remember, if it is not reach, the lynch will become a plural Lynch, and the person with the highest votes will die.

with sicklucker/Lunaticman scum team

it's literally three out of four scum on the counterwagon

unprecedented
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 13:07 GMT
#2291
there is scum outside the Grackaroni wagon 95% of the time
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:07 GMT
#2292
And koshi wh the fuck are you changing your vote like every other post. You have been doing it a lot especially when you try to make me look bad for doing it once.

just look at your vote history.

Kruppe said that Rels is probably town if tumble flipped red, I have no reason not to doubt him.

And also by harassing me in tandem you are coming of as the scum team Graci/Koshi.

I'm telling you guys it's gonna end in a town lose if I turn up green because both of you should be lynched for it.
Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:08 GMT
#2293
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.
Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 13:09 GMT
#2294
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:11 GMT
#2295
I should spectate more games, I can only imagine what the mods/specs are saying right now.

Failure is not an option
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:13 GMT
#2296
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.

Failure is not an option
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
July 25 2016 13:17 GMT
#2297
On July 25 2016 22:13 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.


no but please don't do ad hominems, go for the ball, not the man
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 13:31 GMT
#2298
On July 25 2016 22:13 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.


Can you put a % each person has to flip mafia? I would be interested in that. Because to me it seems you have no internal list of who could be mafia. Why else would you suggest to lynch prplhz at that time. You never once said he could be mafia before that. While you named almost all other people as mafia during the game.

1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
12) Koshi
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 13:33 GMT
#2299
oh and btw


I can remember who said prplhz could be mafia because so far I am the only one who really supports that idea.


But I can also understand you don't get questions that require a bit of reading between the lines.
I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 13:49 GMT
#2300
On July 25 2016 22:31 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 22:13 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:09 prplhz wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:08 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 22:05 Koshi wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:56 Lunaticman wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:53 Skynx wrote:
On July 25 2016 18:22 Koshi wrote:
And I am sure lunatic is mafia as well.

And I am 100% sure DCWasabi is town.

Can we go Lunatic today then? I have DC maf yiu have haze, we can sort that out later.


Why do you keep forcing me to post:

DC and haze are way better lynches than me, I'm suprised you can't see it.

Koshi and Skynx you are too try hard for your own good.


How did prplhz suddenly become a better lynch than you? This is the first time you spoke of him ever.


Are you not reading the thread again? other people were suggesting he was scum based on the classic "silent mafia" etc.

Jebus, I'll lynch myself soon this is to much like talking to someone with a memory of a goldfish.

be nice


Why? all he is doing is regurgitating the same non sense without actually responding to what I am saying. That is not constructive.

just read his filter. Its like 3 pages on whatever I'm saying is wrong.

And the he blames me for not being constructive.


Can you put a % each person has to flip mafia? I would be interested in that. Because to me it seems you have no internal list of who could be mafia. Why else would you suggest to lynch prplhz at that time. You never once said he could be mafia before that. While you named almost all other people as mafia during the game.

1) Prplhz
2) DCWasabi
3) Skynx
5) emperorchampion
6) Rels
7) sicklucker
8) Gracaroni
12) Koshi


I understand I can be confusing I'm sorry if I sound harsh but it's really frustrating to talk to you.

I didn't suggest haze is mafia, I simply acknowledged the fact he could be. I mean if someone brings up a good argument I'm not beyond it.

And I'll iterate the fact that I only ever wanted to lynch DC today and SL because of Rels reasoning.

It is never a bad thing to be paranoid in the game of mafia, nothing is set in stone everything is fluid.


Failure is not an option
Prev 1 113 114 115 116 117 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings61
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta27
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE169
ProTech139
Nina 137
SpeCial 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13822
Artosis 662
PianO 32
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm163
canceldota129
League of Legends
Doublelift4382
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1706
minikerr12
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe93
Other Games
summit1g6494
shahzam578
Day[9].tv513
C9.Mang0340
Maynarde91
Trikslyr69
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki18
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur558
• Day9tv513
Upcoming Events
OSC
22h 51m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 9h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 16h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 18h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.