• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 114

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 145 Next
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 11:40 GMT
#2261
It gets even worse. For some reason SL is against the Tumble lynch but at the same time does not want to lynch DC. There is no reasonning explaining that:
On July 24 2016 05:08 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 05:07 Koshi wrote:
Why isn't DCW mafia?


he probably is

On July 24 2016 05:15 sicklucker wrote:
dcw still seems like a 50/50.. hes like 3/4th on my suspect list so I dont think its the greatest. but better then this

Then Lunatic has ONE post taking about that we should have lynched me D1:
On July 24 2016 05:27 Lunaticman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 05:25 Tumblewood wrote:
PoE:
probable
rels

possible
koshi
grack
sl
dcw

long shot
skynx


I cant believe we didnt do rels day1...

the thing is I think it feels like both koshi and sl are towny, but I mean we cant be sure. This lynch has to be a mafia and I think there are 2 mafia on the tumble lynch.

So it is either Rels or Grack then. Haze feels towny too.

And for no reason SL now clears DC and tries to lynch me:
On July 24 2016 05:28 sicklucker wrote:
everyone vote rels now. hes way better then dc. dc is even voting rels so dc is a cool dude

On July 24 2016 05:47 sicklucker wrote:
And here is his reasonning:
Like I havent even read rels filter but im like 95% sure hes mafia just by the way the games played out and others interactions and voting patterns. easiest game of my life

Nothing makes me scum. Nothing makes DC town. But it's in line with every SL's reads this game. He's having reads and he's saying words to justify these reads. But the words he's using do not match the reads, they're just empty.
And I didn't mention it yet but there is more post about how he would have hammered Tumble if he was mafia.

I don't wanna flood the thread so I'll wait until I reach deadline before posting.
Lunatic seems so lost. That is in line with my read of him being a super lost and crazy townie. He's posting a lot of nonsense but it feels so directionless that it makes sense for a first time newbie. I really think he's town.
EC why are you scumreading me ? Or if you're not anymore, why were yuo scumreading me near EOD2 ?
Koshi HAMMERING but not really because he cannot count is fucking hilarious. =D
Grac being super wary about town not being cohesive BUT calling for a Tumble lynch at the same time is super townie.
The first thing applies to Skynx kinda too.
EC's hammer does not mean anything because Tumble would have died even if he voted Grac. The votecount is wrong indicating 5 votes for Tumble in the final votecount when he should have 6.

K I'm done with D2.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 11:44 GMT
#2262
Alright I gotta go back to work. Voting SL now. I'll be back after work in a few hous. Scum is super likely to be SL and one of DC / prp (who didn't do a whole lot EOD2).
##Vote sicklucker
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 11:46 GMT
#2263
Acutally I didn't vote.
##Unvote
SL is only 2 votes away from being hammered, and I don't want that to happen. I want to read the D3 posts that I missed after work and I don't want to risk the day being over.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 11:47 GMT
#2264
What is sl his angle as mafia to spare dcw? There was a legit chance that DCW was going to get momentum if there is no mafia within Koshi/prplhz.

Yet every mafia refused to go to that lynch?


And don't tell me dcw is mafia because he is town.




Mafia wanted to kill Grack. There are at least 2 mafia on Grack. Tumble + lunatic.
There is a chance that the third mafia is on Grack as well (skynx or sl) but I am townreading skynx pretty heavily now. And sl a bit.


I believe prplhz was the mafia that tried to make the DCW wagon happen with me. And both Tumble and Luna didn't want to be third and waited till there was more town on the wagon to swap.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 11:48 GMT
#2265
If prplhz is town.
Koshi is town.

Then there is no way mafia sl sticks out his neck so hard to save Tumble, but then refuses to take the DCW path. Unless they are mafia together. But there is no other way.


My story makes more sense atm.
I had a good night of sleep.
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 11:53 GMT
#2266
On July 25 2016 20:47 Koshi wrote:
What is sl his angle as mafia to spare dcw? There was a legit chance that DCW was going to get momentum if there is no mafia within Koshi/prplhz.

Yet every mafia refused to go to that lynch?


And don't tell me dcw is mafia because he is town.




Mafia wanted to kill Grack. There are at least 2 mafia on Grack. Tumble + lunatic.
There is a chance that the third mafia is on Grack as well (skynx or sl) but I am townreading skynx pretty heavily now. And sl a bit.


I believe prplhz was the mafia that tried to make the DCW wagon happen with me. And both Tumble and Luna didn't want to be third and waited till there was more town on the wagon to swap.

I don't know why he didn't go DC. The obvious explanation is that DC is scum. If he's town like you believe then IDK why SL didn't go that route. Maybe he thought him and Tumble would both be doomed if he lead a mislynch on DC, maybe he wanted DC to be lynched but without him pushing it.
What I kow is that SL's reasonning do not explain at all SL's reads, but he's making seem like they do. And most importantly, he has stated a lie about his meta to justify himself about not hammering Tumble. There is 0 town motivation to do that. It's impossible that SL really believes he would bus in this position because that is just false.
Why is lunatic scum ? I really have a hard time believing it.
Why is prp scum ?
Rels
Profile Joined August 2008
France13467 Posts
July 25 2016 11:54 GMT
#2267
I really gotta go now, I didn't eat yet and I have a meeting in 7 minutes so I gotta run to buy a sandwich. See you in a few hours!
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 11:54 GMT
#2268
I'm not really sold on this DCW having to be town, but right here Koshi.
On July 24 2016 06:22 sicklucker wrote:
its so stupid to kill tumble now tho... WE HAVE VOTE LOGIC FOR HIM. we can figure out his alignment later. VOTE FOR WHO YOU THINK HIS PARTNER IS

On July 24 2016 06:25 sicklucker wrote:
like killing tumble is so stuuupid. killwho you think is his partner guys holy fuck. tumble;s alignment can be proven through the votes after a flip or 2

On July 24 2016 06:30 sicklucker wrote:
I dont know I might have to compromise and lynch dc at this point... this sucks dont think hes mafia

Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 11:55 GMT
#2269
It looks like SL was setting up for a DCW vote the entire time if he could have got it.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 11:55 GMT
#2270
But there was never a big enough mass of votes on him to hammer.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 11:57 GMT
#2271
Fuck I should have seen this. SL was such an obvious scummer.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:08 GMT
#2272
This is by far the most important quote from Rels.

On April 28 2016 01:16 sicklucker wrote:
so we have acual evidence in a very very recent game where super LITERRALY ASKED ME TO BUS HIM. but I refused.

Yet for me to be scum here I would have had to run such a crazy epic bus on super AND ONEGU.

like its acualy so improbable and you can not denie my logic here


This is essentially a confirmation that SL has lied this game. He said that if he was mafia he would just bus his teammates and win the game easily. When faced with a similar situation in a different game he did the opposite because he knew he would never win in the way that he described he could win as scum this game.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 12:14 GMT
#2273
Finally someone putting in town work besides accusing me.

Failure is not an option
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:16 GMT
#2274
Lunatic is just pushing town into the wrong direction constantly and hasn't had a single decent game solving thought in his 17 page filter. The guy limits himself to just posting random scumteams without any decent logic behind it. But the most damning is that he yelled the entire D2 that there was mafia within Kruppe/Tumble/Koshi and then voted Grack. That is inconsistent and pushed mafia agenda.
Lunatic also only makes somewhat sense if he is defending himself, then suddenly it makes somewhat sense why he did things (even in our world). I do not believe that the guy is so clueless about finding mafia.

And let me explain once more: Clueless does not mean he doesn't know how mafia works, he knows, but he has never presented to this thread a real reason why somebody is mafia.

Also for 17 pages of filter. He never ever is convinced somebody is mafia ever. Like one moment he could say "Koshi is mafia" and the very next post he is trying to convince me that prplhz is not mafia and we should lynch Grack.






And for prplhz:
Only player this game that is flying under the radar. Received townreads in the start from literally everybody and is riding that townread to the sunset. Mafia or potential mafia never tries to put any suspicion on him, look at lunatic, never ever is prplhz in a scumteam, same for sicklucker, and probably also tumble, --> prplhz doesn't exist to these people. Yet EC is getting scumread 24/7. While the guy is town incarnated;

I showed that during the lynch he was with me to swap to DCWasabi, and after that didn't happen (why??? if we both are town) he moved back after me to Tumble (he had really no choice tbh or show serious face) but kept advocating to not lynch Tumble.

Other than that prplhz has not made enough posts that jump out. But I guess that is the flying under the radar part.




Not saying I am 100% certain. But I have shown that prplhz and Lunatic could have actual hidden agendas this game.
prplhz plays silent mafia that puts himself in a good position. Classic.
Lunatic I don't believe is town. What did the guy do that was solely town in his filter? Or really mafia? He would be very atypical mafia, and for this reason alone gets townread.


sicklucker is just super blunt and open, if he wanted to save Tumble so bad he could have went to DCW. I don't think DCW is mafia, I don't think sl is mafia. I have to be wrong on both. I don't believe that.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:19 GMT
#2275
On July 25 2016 21:08 Grackaroni wrote:
This is by far the most important quote from Rels.

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2016 01:16 sicklucker wrote:
so we have acual evidence in a very very recent game where super LITERRALY ASKED ME TO BUS HIM. but I refused.

Yet for me to be scum here I would have had to run such a crazy epic bus on super AND ONEGU.

like its acualy so improbable and you can not denie my logic here


This is essentially a confirmation that SL has lied this game. He said that if he was mafia he would just bus his teammates and win the game easily. When faced with a similar situation in a different game he did the opposite because he knew he would never win in the way that he described he could win as scum this game.

Why wouldn't sl be town and be wrong on Tumble because he really thought it was impossible there wasn't at least 1-2 mafia on the Tumble lynch because he townread all the non voters (and those were town, if he is town)


It is not because as mafia sl never busses that every time he accidental saves a mafia he is lock mafia. Maybe town!sl also saves mafia?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:21 GMT
#2276
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:23 GMT
#2277
I am certain it is lunatic and prplhz though.


I feel extremely strong about it. I will never vote anything else today.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:23 GMT
#2278
On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.

Why are you mafia reading DCW now?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 12:26 GMT
#2279
On July 25 2016 21:23 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 21:21 Koshi wrote:
You can lynch sl, he can be red, easily, but my list is

prplhz
lunatic
dcw
sl
skynx


top is most mafia and if either dcw or sl flips mafia in the future the other one needs to be autolynch.

Why are you mafia reading DCW now?

I am not. I am townreading him. Just like I am townreading you.

But I know that I can be wrong, I am wrong a lot, and if I am wrong, it is dcw that is mafia, and not you for example.



I am not wrong though. Top 2 names.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
July 25 2016 12:26 GMT
#2280
Wow no talk at all from prplhz about Tumble during the crazy end of day.
Prev 1 112 113 114 115 116 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 165
ProTech163
Nina 158
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota82
League of Legends
Doublelift3737
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 4
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.