• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:23
CEST 18:23
KST 01:23
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8652 users

Who needs 72 hours anyway! [M][T] - Page 112

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 145 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:32 GMT
#2221
##unvote
##vote prplhz


This guy. This fucking guy.


Thoughts?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:33 GMT
#2222
prplhz and skynx. I think there is the answer.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:36 GMT
#2223
No it is prplhz and Lunatic.

That is way more likely.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:38 GMT
#2224
I can't believe you were hidden for so long prplhz. Holy shit.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:39 GMT
#2225
hahaha

fucking lunatic and prplhz.


Jeezus how did I figure this out.
I had a good night of sleep.
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 25 2016 08:41 GMT
#2226
SL and Koshi. I have a honest feeling you guys are both town. I also have a genuine feeling I'm town aswell.

It comes down to Lunatic/DC. Emperor on bench since I need time to read him. Rest are always not getting lynched today. At least I'm never voting.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 25 2016 08:43 GMT
#2227
Btw shoutout to Jealous in /obs, we needed you this game bro, so much confusion. Town is an absolute mess this game but at least its fun
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 25 2016 08:44 GMT
#2228
haha I guilted koshi into not mis lynching me great
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 25 2016 08:46 GMT
#2229
koshi there was almost certainly a bus. since no one hammered tumble of the 3 or so towns not on his wagon already. prp could fit into that. kind of flying under my radar tbh
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 25 2016 08:46 GMT
#2230
well let me rephase that. their was a bus becaue 3 or 4 towns did not vote tumbleweed
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 08:49 GMT
#2231
prplhz is mafia.

And for all the insane fucking things Lunatic has done. I think he never ever once said anything about prplhz.


I am sure it is those 2. ggwpnore.
Fuck I can't believe it. Mafia can't hide forever I guess.

I had a good night of sleep.
Lunaticman
Profile Joined November 2007
Sweden1097 Posts
July 25 2016 08:50 GMT
#2232
My god, Koshi/skynx/Grac you are the most confused townies ever. I'm honestly tired of trying to convince you.

If the blue role doesn't claim today town will probably lose, the town needs to unify I don't really care how atm.

FFS: it is easy even if the blue role gets CC you just kill both of them and get 1 mafia for sure.

Then its like 3vs 1 or something like that.

my god.
Failure is not an option
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 25 2016 08:52 GMT
#2233
On July 25 2016 17:50 Lunaticman wrote:
My god, Koshi/skynx/Grac you are the most confused townies ever. I'm honestly tired of trying to convince you.

If the blue role doesn't claim today town will probably lose, the town needs to unify I don't really care how atm.

FFS: it is easy even if the blue role gets CC you just kill both of them and get 1 mafia for sure.

Then its like 3vs 1 or something like that.

my god.

We're confused?
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 25 2016 08:56 GMT
#2234
On July 25 2016 17:50 Lunaticman wrote:
My god, Koshi/skynx/Grac you are the most confused townies ever. I'm honestly tired of trying to convince you.

If the blue role doesn't claim today town will probably lose, the town needs to unify I don't really care how atm.

FFS: it is easy even if the blue role gets CC you just kill both of them and get 1 mafia for sure.

Then its like 3vs 1 or something like that.

my god.


who the fuck is even scum in your world right now I cant keep up
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 25 2016 08:56 GMT
#2235
Anyway, mafia splitting on this occasion I find it unrealistic.

If Grack got lynched, I would most certainly take all the blame and then you guys go to LYLO with 5-6 possible mafia. That would be perfect play for mafia to save Tumble. I think DCW was supposed to comeback before EoD, or emperor was supposed to swıtch to Grack earlier. Last mins should be so panic moves in mafia QT in case emp was mafia.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
July 25 2016 08:57 GMT
#2236
o right your on my team. good boy
Skynx
Profile Blog Joined January 2013
Turkey7150 Posts
July 25 2016 08:58 GMT
#2237
If haze is mafia as you say Koshi, he ensured Tumble's death from very early on. Rels and Kruppe were always voting Tumble. Grack was suspicious I think so only need 1 more for equilibrium case.

I think mafia always tries to save Tumble D2.
"When seagulls follow the troller, it is because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea. Thank you very much" - King Cantona | STX 4 eva
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 09:17 GMT
#2238
On July 25 2016 17:58 Skynx wrote:
If haze is mafia as you say Koshi, he ensured Tumble's death from very early on. Rels and Kruppe were always voting Tumble. Grack was suspicious I think so only need 1 more for equilibrium case.

I think mafia always tries to save Tumble D2.
µ
Tumble said on Grack.
Lunatic used all his town cred to save Tumble and sit on Grack. It was ridiculous tbh.
prplhz tried to go DCW with me. Only went back very hesitant as 5th vote.



I am certain mafia team is prplhz/Lunatic/Tumble.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 09:18 GMT
#2239
On July 25 2016 18:17 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 25 2016 17:58 Skynx wrote:
If haze is mafia as you say Koshi, he ensured Tumble's death from very early on. Rels and Kruppe were always voting Tumble. Grack was suspicious I think so only need 1 more for equilibrium case.

I think mafia always tries to save Tumble D2.
µ
Tumble said on Grack.
Lunatic used all his town cred to save Tumble and sit on Grack. It was ridiculous tbh.
prplhz tried to go DCW with me. Only went back very hesitant as 5th vote.



I am certain mafia team is prplhz/Lunatic/Tumble.

EBWOP

Tumble sat already on Grack.
Lunatic used all his town cred to save Tumble and sit on Grack. It was ridiculous tbh.
prplhz tried to go DCW with me. Only went back very hesitant as 5th vote.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
July 25 2016 09:21 GMT
#2240
Here prplhz moves back to Tumble:

On July 24 2016 00:42 prplhz wrote:
Tumblewood at 5 votes.

1 more and it's hammer and goodbye and silence.


But even though he had Tumble as mafia before he moved with me to DCW, he still undermines the tumble lynch:
On July 24 2016 00:57 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 24 2016 00:54 Lunaticman wrote:
Well isnt it strange we are almost auto lynching tumble?

First reasonable thing you've said all game.


On July 24 2016 00:58 prplhz wrote:
It's more reasonable to lynch Tumblewood. But this lynch does feel a little easy. Compared to how he keeps saying that Kruppe the Eel should be lynched, this is fairly reasonable.


On July 24 2016 04:36 prplhz wrote:
the alternative to lynching Tumblewood is not lynching anyone

this is a pretty bad situation for town if Tumblewood is town


On July 24 2016 04:39 prplhz wrote:
I'd much rather just MURDER DCWasabi. He seems to be putting noticably less deliberation into the game than he did last game. You could say that carefree reads would ostensibly point to town but it just seems like he doesn't care as much about pushing his ideas as he did the last two games I played with him.

Like just now, just 5 minutes of going through Tumblewood's filter and posting a couple of posts with a one liner smacked on them. Just doesn't seem like how he posted in the other games, he would be more inquisitive and then when he had an idea he would push it. This just seems like "you guys do whatever as long as I have some deniability for whatever's happeneing".




He bussed.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 110 111 112 113 114 145 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
RotterdaM417
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 417
TKL 201
ProTech158
ByuN 141
SteadfastSC 109
UpATreeSC 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 32149
Calm 3227
Shuttle 2718
Jaedong 1228
Mini 784
EffOrt 615
Horang2 531
Soma 503
ZerO 252
Rush 242
[ Show more ]
Soulkey 226
Snow 170
firebathero 112
910 87
hero 83
Zeus 75
Mong 72
Mind 72
Shine 46
Hyun 38
Free 35
sorry 33
Sharp 31
ToSsGirL 26
Yoon 25
PianO 23
Killer 21
JYJ 20
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
Trap 19
Bale 18
scan(afreeca) 13
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Rock 11
Sexy 11
Hm[arnc] 8
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5876
Dendi1332
League of Legends
KnowMe26
Counter-Strike
fl0m4047
x6flipin608
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
ChuDatz39
Other Games
singsing2043
Liquid`RaSZi1299
hiko719
ceh9405
Beastyqt390
Khaldor297
crisheroes283
dupreeh257
Livibee209
420jenkins202
C9.Mang0135
QueenE117
Trikslyr85
Dewaltoss55
ZerO(Twitch)17
IndyStarCraft 9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH283
• Hinosc 14
• Reevou 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3669
• WagamamaTV477
League of Legends
• Nemesis2010
• TFBlade212
Other Games
• Shiphtur785
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 38m
INu's Battles
18h 38m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 38m
OSC
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.