• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:26
CEST 19:26
KST 02:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror SC4ALL II: Brood War Player Announcement 4/4
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8533 users

Really Small Mafia II - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 18:25 GMT
#435
If there is something more then i don't understand you Rels either.

What Greymist said is this:
1) I attacked Greymist
2) Greymist answered and accused me
3) You acted like you were defending me by agreeing with DP about Greymist's post
4) Greymist thought it could be scum indicative for you

Basically there is nothing wrong if you look at only that. Screw all the "who is he in this post", because it is very clear what Greymist was trying to say.

Except for what i just pointed out in my above post.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 18:38 GMT
#437
On December 15 2015 03:28 Rels wrote:
I'm as lost as you. Waiting for gm confirmation on what he meant (did he misquote or not ?) before going further.

So am i correct, is this your problem with him?
Since you admit yourself you misread a post, I don't understand why you think me questionning your logic on attacking rayn is a 3rd party defense rather than me finding something weird on your posts. Do you have an explanation ?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 18:54 GMT
#439
Okay, so let's see what he says.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 19:16 GMT
#440
On December 15 2015 01:46 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 01:04 raynpelikoneet wrote:
On December 15 2015 01:02 Damdred wrote:
Rayn I do have an issue with that greymist part.

He does cast doubt towards Marv, but he drops that doubt pretty quickly even though Marv basically ignored interacting with him.

Also for someone who has doubts about Marv refusing to move back to scum Marv and looking maybe to go elsewhere other than Marv and rels is super strange.

Like if he's doubting Marv why so staunch on rels? It doesn't make sense

Okay Damdred, let me ask you something:
How sure you were when you switched your vote and why, in final you made your choice?


I wasn't 100% sure but in that moment I didn't want to lynch rels I thought about maybe going to gm but I would rather be with my hard tr in that situation.

I did think Marv had an ok chance to flip scum after seeing what you said+looking at his filter bit I was nervous.

You know, i was actually very nervous to switch my vote. I had to go through marv's filter twice to make a decision...
You also sounded, at the time, that you were not sure of him being scum.

So, here's where i am getting at. I don't see Greymist not switching his vote as scummy as you seem to think. Unless i am missing something? I don't necessarily think everyone can see what i saw in marv's filter; especially Greymist, as he didn't agree(?) with my analysis (definitely no more than one mafia in Rels/DP/hydra -- which was the basis of my vote on marv in the end) in the first place. I could totally see him coming to a conclusion that marv is not mafia based on his posting, and therefore refusing to vote for him -- as he had already made up his mind voting for Rels.

So idk, am i missing something here that goes against this line of logic?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 19:21 GMT
#441
Artanis/rsoultin:
We've had a strong townread on both Rayn (me more than art, but that's splitting hairs) and Damdred since very early in the game.

I'd like to hear a bit more on this. Mainly what Artanis' thoughts on me were back then (and at which point of the game was this?).
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:16 GMT
#451
On December 15 2015 05:03 RtaniSoul wrote:
We also don't think the Rels-GM interaction looks like town-town, and in particular looks bad on Rels. It looks more like he's trying to make something happen and focusing on small issues that he just posts a lot about rather than trying to work with people. Kind of more of the same. The issue discussed was insignificant and doesn't really make anyone scum.

Of course you don't think it looks town/town, lol
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:18 GMT
#453
My problem is i don't really think Greymist is scum....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:22 GMT
#456
I know i have the fucking problem with this:

rayn argues Y
Greymist thinks Y is in fact X
stuff happens
Rels makes a point on Y
Greymist realizes X is in fact Y
Greymist argues Rels is scum because of his response to X

pfffffttt... i don't actually know what to think here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:23 GMT
#457
On December 15 2015 05:22 Damdred wrote:
Is it still rels only for you rayn?

No, i am kinda lost here....
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:33 GMT
#459
On December 15 2015 05:28 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 05:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know i have the fucking problem with this:

rayn argues Y
Greymist thinks Y is in fact X
stuff happens
Rels makes a point on Y
Greymist realizes X is in fact Y
Greymist argues Rels is scum because of his response to X

pfffffttt... i don't actually know what to think here.


That is a mischaracterization and a slight mistake of logic. The analysis has little bearing on the substance of the argument, but the way it was made.

And Rels, you literally think everyone else is gold standard town? I find that impossible to believe.

I don't understand how this is possible because you were actually misrepresenting me and what i said of you and Rels pointed that out.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 20:36 GMT
#460
On December 15 2015 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 05:28 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 15 2015 05:22 raynpelikoneet wrote:
I know i have the fucking problem with this:

rayn argues Y
Greymist thinks Y is in fact X
stuff happens
Rels makes a point on Y
Greymist realizes X is in fact Y
Greymist argues Rels is scum because of his response to X

pfffffttt... i don't actually know what to think here.


That is a mischaracterization and a slight mistake of logic. The analysis has little bearing on the substance of the argument, but the way it was made.

And Rels, you literally think everyone else is gold standard town? I find that impossible to believe.

I don't understand how this is possible because you were actually misrepresenting me and what i said of you and Rels pointed that out.

Actually fuck.. no it is not what Rels did.
In fact Rels read your post (in comparison to mine) as bad as you read my post in the first place....

ughhhh...
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:10 GMT
#464
Let's get unconfused then:

Damdred:
I think this should be obvious. He hammered scum. Period.

DarthPunk:
Most likely town based on marv voting for him and not going onto Rels when i was pushing Rels. I seriously think if DP/marv were mafia here marv could have escaped the lynch. I believe they would have done something to make him escape the lynch since they were BOTH here at the same time. However, if DP is at LYLO do not take this as a 100% truth. There is a tiny chance DP could be scum, but if he is not he should get more vocal and involved into the game.

GreyMist:
I don't fucking know. From the three people i consider as possible scum he looks the best.

+ his EOD looks legit confused and not scummy
+ if he is scum i don't get why he just doesn't vote for marv after Damdred votes (since Rels is not gonna vote for himself anyways) --> there is no way he is gonna save marv at that point anyways
+ before that i think he acted really townie, as i pointed out before

- i feel like he is reserved and dodges questions, or ugh.. i don't know how to put it... doesn't answer them properly in the first place, i feel like some things must be "dragged out of him". I don't fucking know if this is just how he plays and i am not going to go check his past games rn (i don't think that even matters because unless i am mistaken the last game he played was years ago)
- i don't like him saying this: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=21#418 , go into his filter p3 and see what his "analysis" after that are. i don't really see any.
- i don't understand him asking stuff from Damdred (to me it sounded like he thinks Damdred could be scum??) and asking Rels about his read on me (as it's quite clear what Rels' read on me is)

I still think, gun to my head, the pros outweigh the cons. Wouldn't lynch. Fortunately i don't have to decide that right now.

RtaniSoul:
Something feels wrong here. Like the posts look clean, everything looks fine. But then i am thinking what would they do if they were mafia, and i can't figure out what they would do differently... I seriously can't. If there is anything, i feel like they are uninvested in figuring out what is in fact what. Something is lacking here....

Rels:
- I don't like his EOD, i really don't, i disagree with Damdred here. The thing is Rels said he hasn't read most of the posts when shit started to happen, yet he doesn't listen to anyone when he comes back at the EOD, just starts yelling idk.. something...
- The scumread on marv suddenly disappears there, without him properly reading marv's posts
- I agree with the two-head here, many of Rels' points seem to lead nowhere and are minor points that do not actually matter at all alignment-wise
- Actually this shit here points towards Rels more than Greymist. Look at what i say about Greymist's post, and what Rels does:
+ Show Spoiler +

On December 13 2015 18:25 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
First I will say that, while I find some conduct of Ryan suspicious, this results from inconsistencies in his behavior. I thought a lot of what he was doing seemed towny, however there are a few things that give me pause.

The first has occurred recently- forgive me for not quoting at the moment - when Ryan said he was sure that there could not be scum between DP/Hydra/ and Rels And was "certain" there was scum between myself and Marv. To begin, I don't like when people categorize like this. I feel like it benefits mafia to arbitrarily put people into categories to empose their viewpoint on the town. That isn't the main reason I didn't like the post, however.

I never said there could not be scum between them. I said i think there is no way BOTH of the scum are between them. I provided analysis on why i reached to the conclusion. I am not arbitary putting people into categories, if you think my analysis is incorrect, please argue about why they are incorrect instead of just creating a narrative on the conclusion.

Show nested quote +
The problem I have is his sudden change in conviction. Notice before this post he is just asking my opinion, wanting to know what I think of him (I will address this later below). And then, literally the next post he is certain either I or Marv are scum. Also consider that Marv is a guy who has not been here!You cannot be certain that someone is mafia if they have not posted. So basically, Rayn is saying here that he is certain I am mafia. It is this change in attitude, this certainty, and this hiding of his opinion by including Marv in this pairing that aroused my suspicion.

I am not saying it is certain you are mafia. In fact i am far more sure of marv being scum at this point based purely on the fact that he well knows the game has started and has decided to not post anything at all. The conclusion that at least one of you / marv has to be mafia for me is completely logical based on the analysis on other people -- basically it is due to PoE. Again, if you do not agree with this, please point out where i am wrong in my analysis. Then we have something to argue about.

Tbf, you can't just say something is scummy / wrong without actually explaining why it is that way. I feel like i have provided my thought process behind every conclusion i have made in this game -- so it would only be natural for you to actually try to disprove my conclusions if you attack my arguments, no?

Show nested quote +
Finally, I thought back to Ryan's other posts. They all seemed very towny so I thought to myself: "maybe I'm just chainsaw ing Ryan here, creating a read on him out of spite." Then I noticed 2 minor things which makes me think, perhaps, he could be mafia.

First, the way he jumped onto Rels with Damdred seems a bit rushed and oppertunistic to me. As if he is testing the waters to see if he can get something rolling.

Again, i have already said why i think this is the case. Why is my (and Damdred's) "jump" on Rels "rushed and oppertunistic". I found out Rels' thought process illogical and the things he posted didn't match up with the conclusions he ended up with. I wanted him to elaborate further, and i don't think "that going nowhere" is my fault, since Rels' answer was basically "yeah that's what i think".

Show nested quote +
Finally, Ryan asking my read of him. This strikes me as odd as well because it appears as though he wants to draw some early fire for an easy opportunity to defend himself through activity. A question like "why didn't you analyze me?!" Has bearing on day 2, but not a quarter into day 1 when information is still being processed.

There are my current thoughts, more to come.

In my opinion this has bearing when you analyze every single other player who has posted that far in the game. I consider it weird because if you are mafia you would either:
1) correctly call me town -- in which case it hinders your mislynch possibilities
2) incorrectly call me mafia -- in which case your logic is not sound in the first place and someone can catch you for it

Furthermore at some point you were saying you didn't have a read on me. But around half of your case (idk.. is this a case?) is based on the timeline when you didn't have a read on me, and is also basically based on everything i did during that time.. How is it possible both of your statements are correct?

On December 13 2015 19:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
while reading, 2 stood out to me as interesting:

The first is in regards to Damdred/Rels. I felt OK about Dam at first, but it struck me as interesting the way he interacted with Rels when Rels votes Marv. He asks why Rels is policy voting someone when he has a scum read on someone else, a sentiment I have no real issue with. What strikes me as strange is the way Dam seems to play up what Rels is doing as a weird play. The interaction covers most of a page when it seemed like it really didn't need to. I am suspicious of players who have lengthy interactions with others while accomplishing nothing. In addition, after this happens, DP essentially does the exact same thing and yet no reaction from Damdred. This strikes me as odd and I'd like to hear damdred's thoights about DP's vote placement.

How is it scum indicative ? I'm one of the scumread of Damdred, it's normal he interrogates me on my actions.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The first has occurred recently- forgive me for not quoting at the moment - when Ryan said he was sure that there could not be scum between DP/Hydra/ and Rels And was "certain" there was scum between myself and Marv. To begin, I don't like when people categorize like this. I feel like it benefits mafia to arbitrarily put people into categories to empose their viewpoint on the town. That isn't the main reason I didn't like the post, however.

On the contrary, I think it's town indicative for rayn to share his thought process. It's only scum indicative if you can point how what he posted is not logical or deserves a scum agenda.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The problem I have is his sudden change in conviction. Notice before this post he is just asking my opinion, wanting to know what I think of him (I will address this later below). And then, literally the next post he is certain either I or Marv are scum. Also consider that Marv is a guy who has not been here!You cannot be certain that someone is mafia if they have not posted. So basically, Rayn is saying here that he is certain I am mafia. It is this change in attitude, this certainty, and this hiding of his opinion by including Marv in this pairing that aroused my suspicion.

He explained why he thought that. Can you point what is wrong or scum with his logic ?

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
First, the way he jumped onto Rels with Damdred seems a bit rushed and oppertunistic to me. As if he is testing the waters to see if he can get something rolling.

You seem to consider me town since apparently Damdred / rayn attacked me too easily. Why are you townreading me ?

The notable difference here is the following:

What i did i pointed out why Greymist was talking about something that i NEVER said. What Rels did is he just asked "why is this scummy?". I believe this shows a lack of reading the thread properly and understanding why people say the things they do, since the correct question here, for Rels, should be "rayn never said what you claim here -- why are you saying he did?". If i actually did what Greymist said in his post that WOULD be scummy, but the fact is i didn't.

I think this is the strongest point against Rels, and i missed that before. Also notice that the post Rels made came AFTER i had already posted my response to Greymist.



My preferred lynch order at this point is Rels --> Hydra.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:11 GMT
#465
On December 15 2015 06:01 RtaniSoul wrote:
As for Marv flipping scum and us afking on him, I do actually think that gives us some cred because Marv coming back to the thread when his scumbuddy is afk is just not something that's likely to happen. Marv and I talk occasionally and I'm sure we would've communicated about it. He wouldn't have come back without that.

No, that gives you literally 0 credit.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:21 GMT
#469
No fuck.. Greymist is scum.
Rels makes sense here.

Greymist actually says two different things here.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:25 GMT
#472
fucking fuck.
i need to go for 15mins.
i'll explain if i have time when i am back.
basically follow the link from here, the last quote from rels:
On December 15 2015 01:04 Rels wrote:
OK if I'm not welcome here I will wait for these to get answers before coming back.
GM I'm waiting for you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=17#329 (only the 2nd thing)
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=18#344
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=19#365

follow the last post rels copy/pasted here and read very carefully. also make sure you are fully aware of what has happened when the posts that come up later on have been posted.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:51 GMT
#478
Okay, the important posts from Rels are here. Let's call them:

Post 1:
On December 13 2015 19:43 Rels wrote:

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 08:34 DarthPunk wrote:
GreyMist

On December 13 2015 03:20 GreYMisT wrote:
On December 13 2015 00:49 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Rels i have a really hard time understanding your thought process atm so could you walk me through it.
There are a couple of things:

1) Your read on Greymist. I actually find it one of the weirdest things in this game that he does not have any sort of read on me. Before your posts two of the three people posting in this game besides him and me have stated they have a townread on me. What i would think Greymist would do is to either agree with the read, or disagree with the read (let it be null/scum for him then). Instead he doesn't do any of this. I consider myself the most vocal person in this game so far besides Damdred --> i would think people would have at least some opinion on me. Apparently you do aswell now, everyone else who has posted (after our morning) does, why is it not weird for you that Greymist doesn't?

(that goes to Greymist aswell, i would like to hear an explanation to this)

2) Your read on RtaniSoul. You think they are second likely to be mafia (calling marv mafia here is just straight out bullshit), based on the fact all they did is call your #1 scumread scum?!?!?! How on earth does this make any sense at all?

3) Why is your vote on someone you can't possibly have any read on instead on someone who you DO apparently have a read on, and you legitmately, based on you, think is mafia?


I don't have time at the moment to post any follow up analysis, so I will only answer the question directed at me.

I did not include any thoughts on you, Ryan, in part because you have been vocal. There is a little more for me to have to figure out and I'd like to not post a read on you until I have.

It's going to be a couple more hours still before I'm able to actually post a lot again, but I promise I'm reading and can interject if need be.


This smells like bullshit to me.

It's true it sounds like a bad excuse.


Post 2:
On December 13 2015 19:50 Rels wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
while reading, 2 stood out to me as interesting:

The first is in regards to Damdred/Rels. I felt OK about Dam at first, but it struck me as interesting the way he interacted with Rels when Rels votes Marv. He asks why Rels is policy voting someone when he has a scum read on someone else, a sentiment I have no real issue with. What strikes me as strange is the way Dam seems to play up what Rels is doing as a weird play. The interaction covers most of a page when it seemed like it really didn't need to. I am suspicious of players who have lengthy interactions with others while accomplishing nothing. In addition, after this happens, DP essentially does the exact same thing and yet no reaction from Damdred. This strikes me as odd and I'd like to hear damdred's thoights about DP's vote placement.

How is it scum indicative ? I'm one of the scumread of Damdred, it's normal he interrogates me on my actions.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The first has occurred recently- forgive me for not quoting at the moment - when Ryan said he was sure that there could not be scum between DP/Hydra/ and Rels And was "certain" there was scum between myself and Marv. To begin, I don't like when people categorize like this. I feel like it benefits mafia to arbitrarily put people into categories to empose their viewpoint on the town. That isn't the main reason I didn't like the post, however.

On the contrary, I think it's town indicative for rayn to share his thought process. It's only scum indicative if you can point how what he posted is not logical or deserves a scum agenda.

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
The problem I have is his sudden change in conviction. Notice before this post he is just asking my opinion, wanting to know what I think of him (I will address this later below). And then, literally the next post he is certain either I or Marv are scum. Also consider that Marv is a guy who has not been here!You cannot be certain that someone is mafia if they have not posted. So basically, Rayn is saying here that he is certain I am mafia. It is this change in attitude, this certainty, and this hiding of his opinion by including Marv in this pairing that aroused my suspicion.

He explained why he thought that. Can you point what is wrong or scum with his logic ?

Show nested quote +
On December 13 2015 09:36 GreYMisT wrote:
First, the way he jumped onto Rels with Damdred seems a bit rushed and oppertunistic to me. As if he is testing the waters to see if he can get something rolling.

You seem to consider me town since apparently Damdred / rayn attacked me too easily. Why are you townreading me ?




Now this is what Greymist says about Rels regarding his [post 1]:
On December 14 2015 05:46 GreYMisT wrote:
prompting him to 3rd party defend rayn. maybe im reaching but I'd be ok with a rels lynch if thats the play.


Rels responds with asking if Greymist really meant [post 2] instead of [post 1].
Greymist responds with this:
On December 15 2015 01:11 GreYMisT wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 15 2015 01:04 Rels wrote:
GM I'm waiting for you.
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/499921-really-small-mafia-ii?page=19#365


3) and I think i might have misquoted as you said. I see it as a 3rd party defense because I posted suspicions of ryan, and you came in and broke down the post instead of waiting to see how rayn would react to it, like I would assume a town would who wants more information.



Now there are the following problems:

1) Greymist uses two different explanations for his post. This is something i find highly unlike to come from a townie, ever. It's like he goes: "Oh now i remember, I posted suspicions of ryan, and you came in and broke down the post instead of waiting to see how rayn would react to it". This could be possibly a townie just misremembering but..

2) The problem with the above is it is a straight out lie. Rels NEVER broke my post down because i had posted MY response to Greymist BEFORE Rels made his [post 2]. Therefore it is impossible this is true.

Now all this combined i do not think Greymist is telling the truth here, because either he is in the end lying about which post he is talking about, or he is lying about the reasoning behind the scumread in total.
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:53 GMT
#479
slight EBWOP:
"...Rels NEVER broke Greymist's post down as he claims...."
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:55 GMT
#481
medicccuuuuuu saveeeooooo pl0x!
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:56 GMT
#484
On December 15 2015 06:55 DarthPunk wrote:
Do you not consider that GM could have just changed his perception of that post over the course of time?

He is literally using two different posts to justify his read on Rels.
one post is meh.... which he now claims is not actually the post he was talking about.
the second post must be a lie.

what am i supposed to think?
table for two on a tv tray
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
December 14 2015 21:58 GMT
#487
RIIIIIIIVOOOOOOOOO!!! CERRRRRIIIOOOOOO!!!!
DIFAILOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Goodluck frands!
I love you! <3
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 16 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
00:00
#14
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
Harstem438
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Harstem 438
IndyStarCraft 226
Railgan 84
BRAT_OK 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19837
BeSt 432
Soma 193
Dewaltoss 124
Mind 120
hero 74
Zeus 48
Hyun 46
Killer 38
Sea.KH 31
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 26
Bale 25
NaDa 19
Rock 18
PianO 16
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5042
qojqva3113
Dendi1381
420jenkins446
Counter-Strike
fl0m4369
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4213
Khaldor1304
Liquid`Hasu1027
MindelVK13
Other Games
FrodaN2490
B2W.Neo751
byalli467
ArmadaUGS197
Hui .157
KnowMe149
QueenE87
Mew2King53
CosmosSc2 26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream47
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 28
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 42
• FirePhoenix3
• niya90s1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 4071
League of Legends
• Nemesis2743
Other Games
• Shiphtur289
• imaqtpie242
• WagamamaTV228
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
1h 35m
Replay Cast
5h 35m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 35m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
17h 35m
Monday Night Weeklies
22h 35m
Replay Cast
1d 5h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 17h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.