• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:19
CEST 11:19
KST 18:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9901 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 249

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:13 GMT
#4961
Let it be known I will push these people should I live
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:13 GMT
#4962
On October 08 2013 07:11 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well I can certainly see scum motivation for it to be sure, but I fail to see why that makes him any more likely to be their partner. And furthermore, as Wave pointed out earlier, he literally said "I'm voting FT to save Palmar". Like....dude. Palmar was about to flip and show his colors. Why would CR say that if he knows Palmar's alignment and team? It doesn't make any sense, and Wave is right in suspecting you for pushing this as likely.
Except that I think if you look at ALL available options, you'll see two folks most likely.

WoS and CR.

If WoS is scum and pushing me for this, ... it's because he's scum.
If CR is scum and WoS is pushing me, who cares I'm right on this.


Unless Pandain, CC, VA, or I are better fits for final MCB, then the final MCB is most likely either the guy I'm pushing or the guy saying I'm scummy for pushing CR.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:21 GMT
#4963
I GOT PULLED BACK IN NOW. Here's that post -
On October 04 2013 12:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu
I agree that his explicit statement that he wants to save Palmar looks non-MCB.

But in context of the post as a WHOLE, I think that townieness fades. The parts where he reads Palmar or talks about Palmar's alignment are in red. The post, in summation says:

(1) Palmar might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam. Indicating that CR finds Palmar scummy. He MIGHT be a good lynch candidate (we lynch scum). And he shouldn't be lynched because we want to clear out SnB's team (i.e., Palmar would be on the other team, but still scum, not "Palmar is town so don't lynch").

(2) Palmar might flip scum, might flip town.

(3) I wanna save Palmar.

While he DOES say he wants to read Palmar, that post as a whole just sort of skirts giving any kind of actual READ on Palmar. Whereas WoS explicitly says can't read can't read can't read, CR manages to post about Palmar, Palmar's alignment, and why he's not lynching Palmar, without ever really taking a stance.

It's clear that he doesn't want to lynch Palmar. It's clear he wants to save Palmar. But the way that post ADDRESSES Palmar, he's scum but on the other team, might be town, might be scum, let's save him, is scummy imo.

And for the rest of the cycle, despite dropping a couple other posts, CR never addresses Palmar. Pre-switch, post-switch, while asking whether FT will get modkilled, CR stays entirely to the side of the issue of Palmar's alignment.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:24 GMT
#4964
Townieness should read "not-MCB-y-ness" or the equivalent. The second to last blurb should be "that post ADDRESSES Palmar - ... - is scummy imo."

There IS the explicit statement that he wants to save Palmar. But he shares the characteristics that I saw in Wave of trying to push the lynch OFF Palmar while skirting Palmar's actual alignment. WoS steps in and says can't read or gives weak reads, but CR just skirts it entirely, except that the inferences drawn from his first paragraph indicate he thinks Palmar IS mafia.
Fe fi fo fum.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
October 07 2013 22:32 GMT
#4965
Hey, I've been following the thread quite closely today. I definitely have a good explanation for the whole Palmer thing. I am not the last banger, nor am I in the other scum team. I am town. I would like to hold off on posting my read right now. During the day, solstice's scumteam contacted CC in hopes that he was the last banger, but got it incorrectly. This means that they still probably don't know who the last banger is. The alternative is that my read on both CC and solstice being on that scumteam is correct. Anyways, assuming that the other scumteam still is in the dark on who the last banger is, I would like to keep it that way to make it harder for them. Best case scenario is that the mafia shoot each other tonight. I will explain my involvement in the Palmer case and post some reads right as the night ends.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 22:34 GMT
#4966
On October 08 2013 07:21 austinmcc wrote:
I GOT PULLED BACK IN NOW. Here's that post -
Show nested quote +
On October 04 2013 12:35 Chairman Ray wrote:
Hey I'm back now, and I did a quick read through the thread. Definitely impressed by all the reads and information people have been giving. You guys are definitely carrying me here .

Anyways, my personal opinion, I think it's best to go after people that have a possibility to be on a scumteam with SnB. If we can get rid of one scumteam, then the KP goes down. Reading through the filters, I think the strongest disconnect with SnB is probably Palmer. For this reason, even though Palmer might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam first.

After a quick analysis, I don't think that there's much of a chance that VA and FT are on the same scumteam, and Palmer and FT are on the same scumteam either. There's a weak disconnect between VA and palmer, but that can go either way. So using the four people - VA, SnB, FT, and Palm, I will try to see if I can map out their alliance.

Scenario A
Scumteam: SnB, VA
FT and Palmer cannot occupy third spot, and they are also disconnected, so one must be other scumteam, one must be town

Scenario B
Scumteam: SnB, FT
VA and Palmer cannot occupy third spot. They can both be other scumteam, or one of the is scum, one is town.

Among the three people VA, FT, and Palmer, here's the information that we will get from lynching them:
VA - If he flips scum with SnB, then either FT or Palmer must be town. If he flips opposite scum, then FT is likely scum, or else both FT and Palmer are town. If he flips town, then FT and Palmer can be scum on opposite teams, or one is scum, one is town.
FT - If he flips scum with SnB, then out of VA and palmer, one or both is on the other scumteam. If he flips other scumteam, then, Palmer is town, and VA is can either be town or scum with SnB, more likely scum with SnB. If he flips town, then we don't know much about Palmer and VA.
Palmer - I don't want to lynch him, but if he flips other scumteam, then it doesn't say much about VA and FT, and if he flips town, it doesn't say much either.

There's also solstice, which some people are pushing to vote. I think the only disconnect that can even be drawn with him is with Palmer, but it's not a very strong one. I also doubt he's gonna be lynched today, so there isn't much of a point trying to piece him in. I will do that tomorrow.

Right now, I think I'm gonna put my vote on FT since there isn't that big a benefit lynching VA over him, and plus, I wanna save Palmer.

##Vote: FirmTofu
I agree that his explicit statement that he wants to save Palmar looks non-MCB.

But in context of the post as a WHOLE, (I)I think that townieness fades. The parts where he reads Palmar or talks about Palmar's alignment are in red. The post, in summation says:

(1) Palmar might be a good lynch candidate, I wouldn't vote him myself just because I want to get rid of SnB's scumteam. Indicating that CR finds Palmar scummy. He MIGHT be a good lynch candidate (we lynch scum). And he shouldn't be lynched because we want to clear out SnB's team (i.e., Palmar would be on the other team, but still scum, not "Palmar is town so don't lynch").

(2) Palmar might flip scum, might flip town.

(3) I wanna save Palmar.

While he DOES say he wants to read Palmar, that post as a whole just sort of skirts giving any kind of actual READ on Palmar. Whereas WoS explicitly says can't read can't read can't read, CR manages to post about Palmar, Palmar's alignment, and why he's not lynching Palmar, without ever really taking a stance.(II)

It's clear that he doesn't want to lynch Palmar. It's clear he wants to save Palmar. But the way that post ADDRESSES Palmar, he's scum but on the other team, might be town, might be scum, let's save him, is scummy imo.(III)

And for the rest of the cycle, despite dropping a couple other posts, CR never addresses Palmar. Pre-switch, post-switch, while asking whether FT will get modkilled, CR stays entirely to the side of the issue of Palmar's alignment.


I. It never looked townie, it looked non-MCB...and it doesn't STOP looking non-MCB just because he's wifflywaffly about Palmar's alignment. He said the words "I'm voting FT because I want to save Palmar". That is not likely to come from Palmar's scummate. Full Stop.

II. Wave is equally, if not more suspicious, for what you cite here. Except Wave actually goes back on a townread he gave Palmar in order to espouse the sentiment that he can't read Palmar.

III. It IS scummy, you're right. But it doesn't make him any more likely Palmar's partner.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4967
I ll drop a freebie for the scumteam. Hiro bussed me on N2. I don't have buss left D:
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4968
We really really really thought you would kill me. I don't get it tbh why you didn't.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:44 GMT
#4969
scumteams even*
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:46 GMT
#4970
Cheesecake
Connection with Palmar
Originally states we should switch to another lynch.
On October 05 2013 04:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I can phone vote from work. FT should be modkilled. I agree on another lynch: more information for us

If FT does last min vote policy lynch.


Vayne, FT, and Palmar are the only three lynches. Cheesecake says that he doesn't want to vote Vayne.
On October 05 2013 04:54 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Im not switching to vayne.



So what does he do?
On October 05 2013 04:55 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Ehh fuck it just lynch FT.



Eventually he changes after the vote is already decided, he's the second to last vote at 4:59. Which doesn't make sense given he said this
On October 05 2013 04:57 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Palmars got enough votes. Dont lynch VA. Im fine with palmar if FT is getting modfucked.


On October 05 2013 04:59 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
We dont know if hes getting modkilled...


Explanation later
+ Show Spoiler +
On October 05 2013 06:46 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 06:43 s0Lstice wrote:
On October 05 2013 06:41 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Solstice do you even think im mafia?


Yea i think you could be. That weird Oats vote plus not really caring about our Day 2 lynch makes you pretty suspicious to me.


I thought ft was claiming scum by being silent. Just look at cephiro in noir (sorry)... Silent dudes gettingvtes are often scum cus they dont want to give information away.

Was just bad, then. I cared about the lynch, but ft needed to go. If i didnt care i wouldnt have switched to palmar to get an extra kill. I was debating it due to not knowing if ft was going to be modkilled.

Justifies pretty okay but I don't like the fact he is claiming credit for the lynch, Palmar was already a goner. His story doesn't add up and it seems created post-hoc.


Day One Play
  • Didn't contribute to Yamato lynch either for or against
  • Argued for random lynch and attempted to rally votes there
  • Was suspiciously gone during the last 12 hours.



Other suspicious things
On October 05 2013 08:19 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 05 2013 08:16 Pandain wrote:
On October 05 2013 08:15 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I didnt want to lynch vayne because ft and palmar were better lynches. Thr defence in his filter looked good too when i looked at his filter

He didn't have any defense what are you talking about please quote the defenses


It was early middle in his filter. I can filter at work soz

Never actually did and I doubt he had any justification Vayne was and is clearly scum.



After Palmar's lynch he tried to connect Oats with Palmar with weak reasoning. It's more important in my eyes he went for this approach as this is how a scum would approach being a lone member. Try and cast connections to your former mates on other people while inflating your own. Not too bad though, I could see a townie making this actually I don't know the reasoning is really weak.


Day Four Play

Half of his filter came during day four.
It's all surrounding S0lstice and not about other people until way later, and even then only small snippets.
On October 07 2013 11:50 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
s0l I'll admit you could be cop but I had a scumread on you and and and... epeen must grow, I must be right early.


Worst reasoning ever
On October 07 2013 12:03 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
I just hope we lynch the correct guy. If S0lstice is real cop and is lynched, we're pretty fucked.


Super contradicts the above "yo lets do it for my e-peen"



Final Note
In the end I just find him scummy, not more then WoS or Vayne. However, one of the key things in my mind is that he's definitely not on DRB and scum messaged him. That means they had to have been, by consensus of three people super unbelievably confident .

S0lstice confirmed that he thought that and used the word 99% and also didn't hint that he had just got bussed. Also S0lstice gave reasoning for pming CC.

I do think there are reasons I haven't thought of for lynching CC that proves he's scum, but I honestly don't know what they are.

Right now I just think he's scum, and I'm not sure how to weigh the rest.

Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:48 GMT
#4971
Ahh who are we kidding... Ofc i have buss left ;D
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:49 GMT
#4972
Wos has 32 pages of filter
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:50 GMT
#4973
meh I don't really want to kill CC. Dnu. Like. He outed scum :s
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4974
That doesn't mean anything if he's on MCB.

MCB has to deal with DRB too, and it was 1 v. 3 at the moment. Why not out him?

I don't think that proves that he had to have done that, but I don't think him outing scum precludes him from being scum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4975
I agree though I'm not confident as much as I thought I would be, really surprised they masoned CC.

You sure you didn't bus him?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:52 GMT
#4976
true true.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#4977
On October 08 2013 07:52 Pandain wrote:
I agree though I'm not confident as much as I thought I would be, really surprised they masoned CC.

You sure you didn't bus him?

I really really really confirmed Oats rofl.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:53 GMT
#4978
If you get shot and lied about confirming people you will lose your town MVP award, just so you know
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 22:54 GMT
#4979
On October 08 2013 07:53 Pandain wrote:
If you get shot and lied about confirming people you will lose your town MVP award, just so you know

hehe. Dnu why they want to talk to me in PM tbh.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:00 GMT
#4980
Ugh. So hard what should I do. Can some1 run some scenarios...
Like bussing VE into somebody would be the best idea I guess.

pff.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 247 248 249 250 251 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 91
StarCraft: Brood War
BeSt 762
Horang2 482
Hyuk 410
soO 407
Bisu 326
Mini 304
Larva 288
ZerO 221
Killer 63
Zeus 59
[ Show more ]
Shinee 56
EffOrt 43
Mind 40
Bale 30
PianO 25
Mong 20
Rush 16
Terrorterran 15
ZergMaN 15
ToSsGirL 13
Sacsri 11
Stork 9
HiyA 8
Dota 2
XaKoH 752
XcaliburYe285
Counter-Strike
byalli707
Other Games
singsing1283
olofmeister1009
ceh9684
Happy359
crisheroes215
Livibee172
Mew2King60
ArmadaUGS45
ZerO(Twitch)5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH367
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2291
League of Legends
• Jankos1766
• Stunt410
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
41m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
1h 41m
Monday Night Weeklies
6h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Afreeca Starleague
1d
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 14h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.