• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:46
CEST 12:46
KST 19:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach3[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double0Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 248

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 308 Next
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:19 GMT
#4941
Oh and further on the subject of Wave, he was staunchly against lynching outside of the copclaims. Like, that's not much itself as others were seeing red too - but Wave was like revulsed by the idea. Argued with me when I was talking about finding the Banger being primary objective. Something to think about.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 21:26 GMT
#4942
Why does that make Wave more scum VE? Cause I currently think Wave is townie as fuck.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:27 GMT
#4943
Well you're a player that even if I explain to you in perfect terms why I think it's scummy, you'll still disagree because you're so much better than me anyway. Like Koshi. That's why I didn't include you in this in spite of you being confirmed town Oats...no offense.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#4944
On October 08 2013 06:27 VisceraEyes wrote:
Well you're a player that even if I explain to you in perfect terms why I think it's scummy, you'll still disagree because you're so much better than me anyway. Like Koshi. That's why I didn't include you in this in spite of you being confirmed town Oats...no offense.

So not convincing me, even though im town and probably alive and you wont be?
Come on VE, give me some credit.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:33 GMT
#4945
I'm saying that you're not convinced by the sound reasoning I've provided, so no amount of sound reasoning is going to convince you. Now stop, I'm trying to filter Pandain.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 21:35 GMT
#4946
Watch me lose the game AGAIN VE. IF YOU CONTINUE BEING KIND OF A DICK.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:48 GMT
#4947
Early on Pandain had something of a scumread on Palmar, but then after SnB died it was IMMEDIATELY retracted..citing that his posting had been more logical and contributory. This persisted most of the day, even calling someone else's vote on Palmar "awful" obliquely. But that's it - until he switches over to Palmar when there's doubt surrounding whether FT would be lynched or not. But even with his vote on Palmar, he's trying to talk people out of lynching Palmar until the very end.

But at the end, he was firmly in favor of lynching Palmar. I'll be honest here - if Pandain is scum, this feels more like scum on the OPPOSITE side of the tracks from Palmar.

He hardly mentions SnB at all - aside from giving him a town read.

Banger Score: 5/10
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:50 GMT
#4948
On October 08 2013 06:35 Oatsmaster wrote:
Watch me lose the game AGAIN VE. IF YOU CONTINUE BEING KIND OF A DICK.

I'm not being a dick, I'm trying to keep myself FROM being a dick by removing pretty much the only circumstance that would CAUSE me to be a dick, which is you not hearing what I say in spite of me saying it clearly the first time. I promise I'll do everything I can to help you win Oats, because you're on my team.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 21:56 GMT
#4949
I'ma let you finish, but CR has the best Banger filter of all time. OF ALL TIME.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 21:56 GMT
#4950
(Especially assuming WoS town, but I fully agree that WoS is a better banger fit than Pandain)
Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:57 GMT
#4951
I KNOW YOUR POSITION AUSTIN YOU FUCK
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:58 GMT
#4952
I mean uh.....thanks for that austin, but the confTown are speaking.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 21:59 GMT
#4953
On October 08 2013 06:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I KNOW YOUR POSITION AUSTIN YOU FUCK
WELL NOBODY IS COMMENTING SO AT LEAST THE SECOND POST IS SOMEWHAT WORTHWHILE.

Sorry. And this is something I've been poking at for...72 hours now. And it's finally going to get poked at a little more. So you're gonna have to excuse me commenting/getting hype.
Fe fi fo fum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
October 07 2013 22:00 GMT
#4954
Gonna sleep.
Vomit stuff into the thread please. And if my CR read was right, Im gonna flaunt it over all the townies who called him town.
No gg, No skill.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 22:03 GMT
#4955
On October 08 2013 06:59 austinmcc wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 06:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I KNOW YOUR POSITION AUSTIN YOU FUCK
WELL NOBODY IS COMMENTING SO AT LEAST THE SECOND POST IS SOMEWHAT WORTHWHILE.

Sorry. And this is something I've been poking at for...72 hours now. And it's finally going to get poked at a little more. So you're gonna have to excuse me commenting/getting hype.

No it's fine I was mostly joking anyway. I did open up CR's filter and I disagree. The biggest thing in his filter that I see tying him to the Bangers is his insistence that Palmar and SnB are NOT on the same team, like calls it impossible. So like...why would he say that knowing Palmar has scrutiny on him and COULD be lynched? I'm not saying it's impossible just really unlikely.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:03 GMT
#4956
On October 08 2013 06:58 VisceraEyes wrote:
I mean uh.....thanks for that austin, but the confTown are speaking.
I'll hold off and putter about while you look at him and, I'm assuming, me and maybe others or whatever.

But holla if you want to try and discuss. I know you don't trust me fully, and I know my position is clear, but I'm actually a rational person and I've done a decent amount of looking back at filters and trying to identify people.
Fe fi fo fum.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:09 GMT
#4957
On October 08 2013 07:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 06:59 austinmcc wrote:
On October 08 2013 06:57 VisceraEyes wrote:
I KNOW YOUR POSITION AUSTIN YOU FUCK
WELL NOBODY IS COMMENTING SO AT LEAST THE SECOND POST IS SOMEWHAT WORTHWHILE.

Sorry. And this is something I've been poking at for...72 hours now. And it's finally going to get poked at a little more. So you're gonna have to excuse me commenting/getting hype.

No it's fine I was mostly joking anyway. I did open up CR's filter and I disagree. The biggest thing in his filter that I see tying him to the Bangers is his insistence that Palmar and SnB are NOT on the same team, like calls it impossible. So like...why would he say that knowing Palmar has scrutiny on him and COULD be lynched? I'm not saying it's impossible just really unlikely.
Because the whole reason SnB goes hard on Palmar is to distance himself. They interacted with the intent of creating distance. CR points out that they were distant.

If he's town, he's just pointing out what mafia wants pointing out.
If he's mafia, he's pointing out what mafia wants pointed out.

Neither one really feels different to me in this case, just because he insists that Palmar and SnB weren't buddies...like 30+ hours in the day. It had already been mentioned by multiple people, discussed, wasn't any sort of new information.

By the time he came to thread, Palmar had votes, was a possible lynch, and it's one way to try and get people off of Palmar while saying he could be scum.
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 22:10 GMT
#4958
Actually it's super important for people like Austin, WoS, and I to try and contribute a lot so that we might force a shot off of a confirmed townie.

Putting up some reads now.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 22:10 GMT
#4959
On October 03 2013 05:47 VayneAuthority wrote:
That's a nice flip, I've played scum with SnB before. Palmar nor chairman ray are on his scum team. time to look for his partners.

There's a strong chance firmtofu is an ally of SnB but not sure yet.
On October 03 2013 06:36 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
SnB's flip points to FirmTofu being scum, ezpz. Palmar most certainly isn't in that scumteam cus SnB was going hard for him. I'll vote FT again for great justice.

##Vote: FirmTofu
These were posted very shortly after the lynch. His is way way way later.

I'm going to make good on my statement that I'd shutup and let you look, but I would like to discuss post-look.

Fe fi fo fum.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 22:11 GMT
#4960
Well I can certainly see scum motivation for it to be sure, but I fail to see why that makes him any more likely to be their partner. And furthermore, as Wave pointed out earlier, he literally said "I'm voting FT to save Palmar". Like....dude. Palmar was about to flip and show his colors. Why would CR say that if he knows Palmar's alignment and team? It doesn't make any sense, and Wave is right in suspecting you for pushing this as likely.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 246 247 248 249 250 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 3
Soma vs JaedongLIVE!
Afreeca ASL 15051
StarCastTV_EN342
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 301
Lowko257
ProTech121
Rex 65
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 10284
EffOrt 5342
BeSt 1543
ZerO 1001
Larva 957
Hyuk 884
Horang2 713
Hyun 288
Zeus 238
Killer 194
[ Show more ]
Light 180
Stork 168
Barracks 129
Rush 72
Shinee 43
ToSsGirL 39
Bale 32
Mong 24
Terrorterran 23
PianO 20
Sacsri 19
sorry 12
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
HiyA 9
Noble 7
Dota 2
XaKoH 724
Dendi2
League of Legends
KnowMe38
Counter-Strike
byalli909
Other Games
singsing1855
olofmeister1406
crisheroes251
Sick171
Pyrionflax122
ArmadaUGS50
Mew2King50
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream305
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 193
lovetv 9
StarCraft 2
WardiTV5
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH295
• StrangeGG 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1951
• Stunt367
Other Games
• WagamamaTV174
Upcoming Events
WardiTV Weekly
14m
Rex65
Monday Night Weeklies
5h 14m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 14m
Afreeca Starleague
23h 14m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 13h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.