• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:04
CEST 08:04
KST 15:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9590 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 250

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:01 GMT
#4981
I need to think about this. I'll let you know what I decided on deadline.
I had a good night of sleep.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 23:01 GMT
#4982
if you can bus yourself that is the best option, you have the most important role
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#4983
On October 08 2013 08:01 VayneAuthority wrote:
if you can bus yourself that is the best option, you have the most important role

But evil scummers aren't killing me. VE will get killed 100%.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:02 GMT
#4984
VE total meanie though. Should just let him die.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#4985
Maybe he is sad that he will die. And angry. But mostly sad. Maybe he just needs a hug. Anger will be gone.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:03 GMT
#4986
VA please post a hugging picture for VE. So he is all happy again.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4987
I need sleep.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4988
One of my biggest things with CC is he's literally not doing shit, but it doesn't mean he's playing scummy.

1. Koshi
2. VisceraEyes

3. Mr. Cheesecake
5. Oatsmaster
7. raynpelikoneet

9. Chairman Ray
12. WaveofShadow
13. VayneAuthority
15. JarJarDrinks replaced by austinmcc
16. Pandain

Assuming there are three shots tomorrow and they all hit town, we will be at 4-2-1, no?
Scum will have to go after Koshi or Confirmed people. This is Koshi, VE, Oats, and Rayn .
Confirmed Town should all use their vests tonight to try and avoid a scenario where scum and town numbers are even and there aren't any confirmed town. Then scum can use their numbers and win with even a single misplaced vote. + Show Spoiler +
Admittedly it's more tricky then that assuming scum aren't in contact with each other


It's important especially if you're confirmed town so we can win in end game.

Unconfirmed people Do not use vests there is no reason to use vests . Koshi should not or at least scum can't really tell what he's aiming to do, so allow him the possibility to shoot one of the unconfirmed. If you use a vest and he shoots you, then you're scum and we lynch you. Anyone disagree ?

I doubt scum will go after each other until they're numbers are close. If they are in contact I can't see the MCB guy winning given 2 v 1.

I think a lot of this is common sense but I want to get this out there.

Still have to read Austin and WoS sigh.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4989
doesn't really matter to me, VE thinks im mafia so that would be cool. if you bus yourself and live again then you live to a day where scum dont have drive by KP and then scum potentially have to waste RB on you instead of KP since you still have precision shot. just make sure you dont die.
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:04 GMT
#4990
On October 08 2013 08:00 Koshi wrote:
Ugh. So hard what should I do. Can some1 run some scenarios...
Like bussing VE into somebody would be the best idea I guess.

pff.


You need to either make a decision or randomize it, and even if you make a decision just say you're randomizing.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 23:07 GMT
#4991
On October 08 2013 08:04 Pandain wrote:
One of my biggest things with CC is he's literally not doing shit, but it doesn't mean he's playing scummy.

1. Koshi
2. VisceraEyes

3. Mr. Cheesecake
5. Oatsmaster
7. raynpelikoneet

9. Chairman Ray
12. WaveofShadow
13. VayneAuthority
15. JarJarDrinks replaced by austinmcc
16. Pandain

Assuming there are three shots tomorrow and they all hit town, we will be at 4-2-1, no?
Scum will have to go after Koshi or Confirmed people. This is Koshi, VE, Oats, and Rayn .
Confirmed Town should all use their vests tonight to try and avoid a scenario where scum and town numbers are even and there aren't any confirmed town. Then scum can use their numbers and win with even a single misplaced vote. + Show Spoiler +
Admittedly it's more tricky then that assuming scum aren't in contact with each other


It's important especially if you're confirmed town so we can win in end game.

Unconfirmed people Do not use vests there is no reason to use vests . Koshi should not or at least scum can't really tell what he's aiming to do, so allow him the possibility to shoot one of the unconfirmed. If you use a vest and he shoots you, then you're scum and we lynch you. Anyone disagree ?

I doubt scum will go after each other until they're numbers are close. If they are in contact I can't see the MCB guy winning given 2 v 1.

I think a lot of this is common sense but I want to get this out there.

Still have to read Austin and WoS sigh.

I don't disagree here. I would love for scum to shoot into unconfirmed people and make me find the Banger out of the remainders.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 23:09 GMT
#4992
Also if any further scum were contemplating claiming scum, I'm all for that too.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:20 GMT
#4993
Okay yeah WoS is really scummy.
On October 07 2013 04:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and once all this is done, I'm done trying to protect CR on newbie status.
CR is my next lynch after this. I have asked him to contribute numerous times and he has flat-out avoided shit altogether. Worse than Austin avoiding my read of him which at least he eventually addressed to some degree.

If he cared about this game he'd be here and posting---the spotlight is off him now and he's gone.
Pandain too.


Really contrasts with his previous posts praising CR and asking him to contribute more.
I think he's just trying to cast someone with suspicion so he can justify an attempt of a lynch later because to me this is bullshit
On October 06 2013 06:46 WaveofShadow wrote:
There's plenty that makes Austin look scummy to me, but not this imo.

Never elaborates, correct me if I'm wrong it's important to explain reads like this.

Then another long post from CR but no actual reasoning as to why VA must be scum. Sorry CR, not good enough yet. I want more.

Previous WoS agreed with my post that VA is 100% scum and he wanted to lynch VA, just not over FT. (Which was also bullshit).

On October 06 2013 03:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
You have been making way too many behavioural assumptions and associations this game.

You really don't find 'I WANT TO SAVE PALMAR' a glaring fucking statement of him not being on the same team as Palmar?
If you honestly think that a newbie is going to play a game with experienced scumteam members and not only NOT be fucking paranoid as all hell about revealing anything related to his team, but also not check his posting and plan with his scumteam before doing it, I don't know what to say to you.

You're all worried about how 'constructed' all of CR's posting is. Do you think Palmar would have been ok with CR stating in thread I WANNA SAVE YOU?

So ridiculous that I even need to explain this.

I'm out for now. May or may not be around at deadline. If I die (doubtful as all hell):
Austin/Oats first.
Maybe Pandain/VA.


Bullshit, especially Pandain/VA. That's literally not a possibility I tried my hardest to get him lynched.


Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:26 GMT
#4994
But in my eyes it's probably
MCB: Cheesecake, SnB, and Palmar
DRB: WoS and Vayne and S0lstice

Makes the most sense imo also team wise and how they've interacted
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 23:29 GMT
#4995
On October 08 2013 05:00 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 04:59 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 04:59 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Okay it's outed already. ffs CC. :E
Koshi who did you bus?

It is day?

Yeah sol/CC outed you bussed last night. Who did you bus? Yourself and CC?

Haven't caught up yet since my last post but I realized I forgot to say about this.
THIS, Rayn, is exactly why I don't want to force my way of thinking to yours.
You come up with random shit and jump at shadows, and think everything is a crumb or that you 'caught on' to somebody's secret when there isn't anything there.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 23:29 GMT
#4996
On October 08 2013 05:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:21 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.

This is why I fucking hate that you're confirmed cop now Koshi. You asked a question and I answered it and you're like "lolnope" without saying at all why you don't think that's the case.

I'm fucking done with you. Do what you gotta do tonight, but don't expect ANYTHING in the way of discourse with me. We're fucking done.

I'm kind of surprised at the rage here but I do sort of feel the same way.
Really been hating Koshi's attitude.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 23:34 GMT
#4997
Actually Koshi what you should do is bus yourself with one of the unconfirmed members.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 23:38 GMT
#4998
Oh really?
So I'm mislynch of choice tomorrow it seems?
Alright ladies and gents.
Fucking bring it.

This 'holier than thou' attitude of yours VE is getting on my nerves.
Do you want me around tonight to help you not lose the game when you mislynch me, or do you just want to circlejerk with Rayn?

Up to you.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 23:40 GMT
#4999
I'm not holier than anyone. I trust rayn because he's confirmed. You're not confirmed and I found ample reason to be suspicious of you after looking in your filter.

But sure, if you want to fuck off to prove some sort of point by all means - you know I'm not gonna judge you, as that's one of my signature moves.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 23:54 GMT
#5000
Wave so mad at me...like, I didn't even do anything. LOL
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 248 249 250 251 252 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings87
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
soO 482
hero 454
BeSt 252
Mind 33
Terrorterran 20
Bale 18
ZergMaN 11
Noble 11
yabsab 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever1081
League of Legends
JimRising 685
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King112
Other Games
summit1g9207
ArmadaUGS48
Livibee40
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick491
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 7
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH338
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2252
League of Legends
• Rush1398
• Stunt417
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 56m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
4h 56m
Monday Night Weeklies
9h 56m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 3h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 17h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.