• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:15
CEST 07:15
KST 14:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon102Weekly Cups (Aug 30-Sep 7): herO thrives amid growing schism10
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) Blizzard Classic Cup @ BlizzCon 2026 - $100k prize pool
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ StarCraft Human 'N' AI League
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10730 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 252

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 308 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:35 GMT
#5021
I am not trying to make you rage, if you need to take time-out then wake up tomorrow, we have a whole night and our talk doesn't mean anything during the night.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:39 GMT
#5022
On October 08 2013 09:27 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 09:24 Pandain wrote:
Why do you have a town read on Vayne and of ignoring when you said he was 100% scum.

Why did you not try to get others to vote for Vayne.

Why haven't you been helping guide blue actions or give advic.

We'll start with that

Where is my townread on Vayne?
SHow me.

Pandain. Are you honestly insinuating I got no one to try and vote for Vayne WHEN I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FUCKING DO SO ON D1.

If you're trying to get me to tunnel you, good work. You're going down tomorrow.
Vayne, scum or town, help me lynch this fucker.



So you think Vayne is scum?

Then I think it's awfully suspicious you would ally with him "town or scum" against me considering if he's scum I'm obviously town(as well as other reasons.)

On October 07 2013 04:09 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh and once all this is done, I'm done trying to protect CR on newbie status.
CR is my next lynch after this. I have asked him to contribute numerous times and he has flat-out avoided shit altogether. Worse than Austin avoiding my read of him which at least he eventually addressed to some degree.

If he cared about this game he'd be here and posting---the spotlight is off him now and he's gone.
Pandain too.


These posts indicate you don't want to lynch VA next, even in terms of scumminess. So he's definitely become less scum because you were 100% sure of him before.

On October 06 2013 08:59 WaveofShadow wrote:

There are much better mislynch targets than you,
and I kinda figured I was going ot be one of them but it seems as though Austin realized I may not be as easy a mislynch as he originally though, dohohohoho.

Austin I will not give up on getting you to discuss that I think you're scum.


This is actually probably a scum slip but I won't place too much emphasis on that as they're weak in nature, but here you are saying that lynching Vayne would be a mislynch.

On October 08 2013 09:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 09:28 Pandain wrote:
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address

I am addressing all of it, and it is fucking biased.
Just because I didn't vote for the proper candidates has nothing to do with how much I have or haven't helped.
I have been constantly discussing and interrogating. I have been doing my fucking utmost to help town win this game, and it honestly insults to my core that you misrepresent me so much as to say that I have not done anything to help.

Just because I haven't been right doesn't mean I haven't helped, or at the very least FUCKING TRIED.
I don't care if people think I am faking emotion right now I am fucking FURIOUS at you because it is a flat out LIE.

Does anyone else agree with that?
Fuck the other stuff, arguments can me made either way, fine, I accept. I can defend myself against that other stuff np.

But to say that I have done nothing to help,, and that (aside from D1) actually hindered the town due to atmosphere?

Fuck that.


Yeah the point is though that I have clear town points for trying to save FT and lynch VA + Palmar.
Austin has done way super hard core stuff and literally is like probably f5ing this thread every second.
Cheesecake just outed a scum.
Vayne is also scum but not likely MCB imo.

While you resisted a lynch to Palmar and Vayne and stuck to FT for arguarbly poor reasoning. Even if it was good reasoning, scum can make good points it doesn't make them town.


Even if you tried to lynch VA originally there was no way it was going to happen with a Yam lynch + Koshi lynch. Doesn't mean that much just like SnB's post didn't mean that much because it was day one.
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 08 2013 00:40 GMT
#5023
mac keyboard, command+r
Fe fi fo fum.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:53 GMT
#5024
As for atmosphere it's because you focused way too long on solstice and not on more scum hunting which is just one of the points
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:57 GMT
#5025
On October 08 2013 09:53 Pandain wrote:
As for atmosphere it's because you focused way too long on solstice and not on more scum hunting which is just one of the points

Oh excuse me for wanting to get scum lynched.
I'm sorry that creates a bad atmsophere.

You literally just pick out anything you want and try to use it against me, huh?

I can do it too.

You DIDN'T focus on solstice enough and so maybe you're his teammate trying to distract us!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 00:59 GMT
#5026
What was going on when s0L claimed scum? Like, not to Cheese, I mean in the thread. What was happening when he decided "You know what, this has gone on long enough"?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:01 GMT
#5027
Are you going to show me now how I didn't truly want to get Solstice lynched because I was waffling and ruining the atmosphere during the whole day? Come on Pandain!
I can come up with my own scum case against me!

I can use basically anything at all!
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:01 GMT
#5028
On October 08 2013 09:59 VisceraEyes wrote:
What was going on when s0L claimed scum? Like, not to Cheese, I mean in the thread. What was happening when he decided "You know what, this has gone on long enough"?

Rayn was on Vayne.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:02 GMT
#5029
And Austin was attacking him.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 01:04 GMT
#5030
On October 08 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
And Austin was attacking him.

This was the part I was interested in.

s0Lstice put a LOT of effort into that claim. Go back and look at it - not for info, just to gaze upon its glory. It was everything I've ever wanted any of my fake-claims in the past to be.

So WHY did he claim scum all of a sudden?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#5031
I already gave a case you didn't really address it.

What do you think of Vayne now.

When you were willing to vote vayne instead of Palmar/FT, why didn't you push for Vayne if you thought he was a better lynch. Instead you just voted.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#5032
I'm actually giving myself a fucking ulcer over Pandain and this game right now.
I will take a break but I will be back if there are people around to discuss things later.

And then I'll probably give myself a bigger ulcer as I lose some League games.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:05 GMT
#5033
I assume VE it's because he messaged someone he thought was mafia and that person revealed him.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:06 GMT
#5034
On October 08 2013 10:04 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 10:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
And Austin was attacking him.

This was the part I was interested in.

s0Lstice put a LOT of effort into that claim. Go back and look at it - not for info, just to gaze upon its glory. It was everything I've ever wanted any of my fake-claims in the past to be.

So WHY did he claim scum all of a sudden?

Oh you mean this?

Peace out.

On October 08 2013 03:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
Random thought: Solstice did you babyseal so as to end discussion for the rest of the day? (making you a baller)
Maybe didn't bank on Rayn's 'make a deal' scenarios?

Solstice could very well be wasting our time right at the end right now and have no intention in considering a deal.

Anyway carry on.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 01:06 GMT
#5035
On October 08 2013 10:05 Pandain wrote:
I assume VE it's because he messaged someone he thought was mafia and that person revealed him.

Nonono, he claimed COP because of that. I mean why did he claim SCUM in the thread?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5036
Okay peace out then. I don't know why I bother.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5037
Hmmm I don't know but also am unsure as to whether it's important or not.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5038
I thought it was because he was obviously going to get lynched and wanted to casually talk.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 01:08 GMT
#5039
OF COURSE IT'S FUCKING IMPORTANT HE CLAIMED SCUM IN THE THREAD JESUS
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 01:10 GMT
#5040
On October 08 2013 10:08 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay peace out then. I don't know why I bother.

Did you not read my post?
I brought that up when it fucking happened.
Nobody commented aside from SOlstice himself.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
00:00
2026 GSTL: Grand Finals
CranKy Ducklings139
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
23:00
OSC Masters Cup #151 Qualifier
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 171
StarCraft: Brood War
hero 308
BeSt 223
soO 134
sorry 45
Mind 28
Terrorterran 21
Bale 20
Noble 11
ZergMaN 9
yabsab 7
[ Show more ]
Icarus 7
Dota 2
monkeys_forever982
League of Legends
JimRising 702
Counter-Strike
taco 384
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King170
Other Games
summit1g11081
Maynarde197
RuFF_SC2104
ArmadaUGS29
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick524
StarCraft: Brood War
Kim Chul Min (afreeca) 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH336
• Hupsaiya 113
• practicex 28
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2131
League of Legends
• Rush1130
• Stunt304
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 46m
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
5h 46m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 46m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 4h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
5 days
FEL
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.