• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:46
CEST 19:46
KST 02:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7503 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 251

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 308 Next
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:02 GMT
#5001
where is the case for me being the last banger btw? i need a good laugh
I come in for the scraps
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 00:07 GMT
#5002
On September 30 2013 00:40 Palmar wrote:
Probably Town

Koshi - Probably town, if scum he played getting hit by the RNG pretty well.
VisceraEyes - Keep an eye out on how much of a leadership role he takes. He was very townie early on in day 1, but I'm somewhat unsure how much of a role he truly played in the yamato lynch. I need to re-read. If he starts fading into the background reconsider, but for now town.
Oatsmaster - Confrontational and an asshole, completely useless too, so that kinda fits him being town
Blazinghand - Probably town, needs to be more in the forefront.
WaveofShadow - Too active, too free-flowing and engages easily with people to be scum.
Pandain - His case was ok. If he keeps trying he's town. Pandain is awful as scum anyway so he'll fuck up sooner or later if he is.

Haven't analysed/read at all:

Chairman Ray
Mr. Cheesecake
VayneAuthority
austinmcc

Only done a quick read/null:

strongandbig - if I die he's less likely (only slightly) to be scum (unlikely his scumteam would shoot me after he spends time creating a case on me), but I have no idea really, I think his case was wrong because of bads, not because of malicious.

ShiaoPi - One of the best candidates for re-reading. He hasn't done anything worth noting all game, at least that I noticed. I'm going to look into him when I have time.

raynpelikoneet - Don't really know.
Grackaroni - Again, read some, no conclusion

Scummy people

hiro protagonist - His start was awfully conservative. I still haven't spent time looking at his later posts, but yeah.
RebirthOfLeGenD - Said he'd catch up, didn't.
FirmTofu - See my earlier analysis. Haven't paid attention to him since.


This was Palmar's big reads post. Posting it for my benefit.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:10 GMT
#5003
On October 08 2013 08:40 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'm not holier than anyone. I trust rayn because he's confirmed. You're not confirmed and I found ample reason to be suspicious of you after looking in your filter.

But sure, if you want to fuck off to prove some sort of point by all means - you know I'm not gonna judge you, as that's one of my signature moves.

I'm not proving any point.
You say you only want to bother talking shit through with Rayn as though just the two of you putting your heads together is going to be enough, then that's fine.

Maybe I'm partially pissed that I still have people thinking I'm scum despite being the most active person in this game, though considering nothing has gone the way I expected it to this game, I suppose I half-expected it.

THe fact remains VE, that I want town to win. And if you lynch me tomorrow, you won't.
Drop the association cases, because all of that shit has equivalent town explanation.
I have been doing nothing but attempting to help solve this game right from the get go.
I have been nothing but forthcoming and transparent with all of my reads, thought processes, and actions.
I have not LIED about anything in this game.
I have a massive fucking filter WITHOUT any inconsistency.

Show me how I am scum.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:19 GMT
#5004
What happened to not believing association when it came to FT and SnB?

You ignored my evidence that FT was town, have he weirdest relationship with Vayne ever, do have inconsistencies and haven't ever definitively helped town.

There are five unconfirmed and you are the most suspicious.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:20 GMT
#5005
Like, thinking about it now.
Let's talk simple-case scenarios.
You know, like the Solstice one, where late fakeclaim = scum.

Have you ever seen a scum member with a filter 10 FUCKING PAGES longer than the second highest person in any game?

Pretty simple imo.

As far as who scum are, fuck trying to figure out Bangers v other guys 'cause the association cases and everyone's theories have sucked the big one thus far.

I'm thinking Pandain/Austin and either CR or VA.
My reads have been shit this game but I'm still going to fucking try.
Oh and that's another thing.
If I was scum why would I purposefully get EVERY FUCKING READ WRONG and not try to get ANY towncred whatsoever?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#5006
I mean you just claimed town cred through activity it would be dumb to bus when you don't need to.

I was actually going to push CC but maybe I'll push you now
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:22 GMT
#5007
On October 08 2013 09:19 Pandain wrote:
What happened to not believing association when it came to FT and SnB?

You ignored my evidence that FT was town, have he weirdest relationship with Vayne ever, do have inconsistencies and haven't ever definitively helped town.

There are five unconfirmed and you are the most suspicious.


The association betwen SnB and FT was just something I threw on top of my original case. The icing on the case, if you will.
It was not that main basis for my scumread on him, whereas everyone's association with Palmar or me saying SnB is 'dropping bombs' is apparently enough for people to assume I'm scum.

Vayne understands my relationship with him completely. Anyone who has played a game with Vayne understands it. You are new to him, so I disregard your opinion on that ocmpletely.
Show me inconsistencies and I will show you how they're wrong.

I haven't ever helped town?
Fuck you Pandain.
I pushed for you to get modkilled last game after I was dead because you played dirty. Don't you DARE try to misrepresent all of the effort I have put in for this town.

DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#5008
I specifically asked for Rayn's input because he's confirmed town. When Austin gave me his input, yes, I joked that I didn't want it...but I then went on to discuss CR with him. Did you skip that part? Or were you just looking for something to discredit me with? Or what?

The fact of the matter is that the rest of this game is going to be difficult, and I'm trying to explore ALL options.

I made a post that explains why I think you're more likely Banger than CR and Pandain. If I'm wrong then fine, but at least I know that I was wrong after reading and coming to my own conclusion. Association is HOW you find mafia, so no I'm not going to just 'drop the association cases' because that's fucking dumb. If you think they should hold less weight, then that's your prerogative. Right now we have three flipped scum, so I'm going to look through their filters and the filters of everyone in the game to see how they all line up because that's how the fucking game is played.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#5009
funny that you bring up weird relationships....cough pandain/austin cough

hard defending each other this entire game and both tunneling me. 2 scum left. interesting
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:23 GMT
#5010
On October 08 2013 09:22 Pandain wrote:
I mean you just claimed town cred through activity it would be dumb to bus when you don't need to.

I was actually going to push CC but maybe I'll push you now

I"M FUCKING TERRIFIED
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:24 GMT
#5011
Why do you have a town read on Vayne and of ignoring when you said he was 100% scum.

Why did you not try to get others to vote for Vayne.

Why haven't you been helping guide blue actions or give advic.

We'll start with that
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 08 2013 00:25 GMT
#5012
On October 08 2013 09:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
funny that you bring up weird relationships....cough pandain/austin cough

hard defending each other this entire game and both tunneling me. 2 scum left. interesting

There are three scum left. Not quite as interesting as you thought, maybe.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 08 2013 00:25 GMT
#5013
On October 08 2013 09:23 VayneAuthority wrote:
funny that you bring up weird relationships....cough pandain/austin cough

hard defending each other this entire game and both tunneling me. 2 scum left. interesting
(3 scum left. It's 2 other than you )
Fe fi fo fum.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:26 GMT
#5014
On October 08 2013 09:23 VisceraEyes wrote:
I specifically asked for Rayn's input because he's confirmed town. When Austin gave me his input, yes, I joked that I didn't want it...but I then went on to discuss CR with him. Did you skip that part? Or were you just looking for something to discredit me with? Or what?

The fact of the matter is that the rest of this game is going to be difficult, and I'm trying to explore ALL options.

I made a post that explains why I think you're more likely Banger than CR and Pandain. If I'm wrong then fine, but at least I know that I was wrong after reading and coming to my own conclusion. Association is HOW you find mafia, so no I'm not going to just 'drop the association cases' because that's fucking dumb. If you think they should hold less weight, then that's your prerogative. Right now we have three flipped scum, so I'm going to look through their filters and the filters of everyone in the game to see how they all line up because that's how the fucking game is played.

Then at least have the common decency to bring it to me as well without telling me that you're not going to consider what people have to say.
Like Oats or Koshi, for example (not that I necessarily blame you on that front lololol).

CR honestly doesn't give a shit this game.
Period.
Thinking about it now, I might up him on my scumlist.
CR/Pandain and one of Austin/VA.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:27 GMT
#5015
On October 08 2013 09:24 Pandain wrote:
Why do you have a town read on Vayne and of ignoring when you said he was 100% scum.

Why did you not try to get others to vote for Vayne.

Why haven't you been helping guide blue actions or give advic.

We'll start with that

Where is my townread on Vayne?
SHow me.

Pandain. Are you honestly insinuating I got no one to try and vote for Vayne WHEN I WAS THE FIRST ONE TO FUCKING DO SO ON D1.

If you're trying to get me to tunnel you, good work. You're going down tomorrow.
Vayne, scum or town, help me lynch this fucker.

twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 08 2013 00:28 GMT
#5016
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 08 2013 00:29 GMT
#5017
Your filter is impressively large, WoS, but you guys all got a full 72 hours headstart on me.

Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 08 2013 00:30 GMT
#5018
wat? there's 2 scum left for the team that im talking about. pandain/austin. playing with morons smh
I come in for the scraps
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:31 GMT
#5019
On October 08 2013 09:28 Pandain wrote:
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address

I am addressing all of it, and it is fucking biased.
Just because I didn't vote for the proper candidates has nothing to do with how much I have or haven't helped.
I have been constantly discussing and interrogating. I have been doing my fucking utmost to help town win this game, and it honestly insults to my core that you misrepresent me so much as to say that I have not done anything to help.

Just because I haven't been right doesn't mean I haven't helped, or at the very least FUCKING TRIED.
I don't care if people think I am faking emotion right now I am fucking FURIOUS at you because it is a flat out LIE.

Does anyone else agree with that?
Fuck the other stuff, arguments can me made either way, fine, I accept. I can defend myself against that other stuff np.

But to say that I have done nothing to help,, and that (aside from D1) actually hindered the town due to atmosphere?

Fuck that.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 08 2013 00:33 GMT
#5020
On October 08 2013 09:28 Pandain wrote:
I haven't defended Austin I just think he's more likely town. I've put suspicion on him though not much because he is putting way too much effort into the game, though that doesn't preclude him.

WoS calm down its a game, I've noticed your playing suspicious and I'm sharing my points, you bringing up past games in which I've already apologized doesn't relate to this.

I'm saying you have done no action this game which definitively helped town.
Didn't help lynch Vayne or Palmar.

Tried to lynch FT.

Haven't really been helping atmosphere

These are my views that you can address

Oh and for the record, considering your usage of tactics, trying to make me rage out so you can easily mislynch me is definitely a scum tactic I can see you making use of.
Just fucking LOW.

I am no Geript, and I am no VE (sorry dude).

I will not fucking give up on this town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 249 250 251 252 253 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 190
BRAT_OK 115
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 190
MaxPax 143
ProTech138
BRAT_OK 115
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 909
EffOrt 561
Mini 529
ggaemo 177
firebathero 150
White-Ra 69
Barracks 57
910 50
Hyun 50
Shinee 45
[ Show more ]
Shine 35
Bale 26
Killer 25
Trap 22
ToSsGirL 18
soO 15
yabsab 12
Dota 2
qojqva4036
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1670
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS175
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr44
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV165
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile115
• Reevou 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2447
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur257
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 15m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 15m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.