• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon103
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7868 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 247

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 308 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:26 GMT
#4921
On October 08 2013 05:25 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:21 Koshi wrote:
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.

This is why I fucking hate that you're confirmed cop now Koshi. You asked a question and I answered it and you're like "lolnope" without saying at all why you don't think that's the case.

I'm fucking done with you. Do what you gotta do tonight, but don't expect ANYTHING in the way of discourse with me. We're fucking done.

Yeah no. See CC said the right answer. It is way better than yours. Yours is not good. CCs is really good.

No need to be mad.
I had a good night of sleep.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 20:27 GMT
#4922
On October 08 2013 05:25 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This is interesting considering the information I have. Last banger did not contact ballers for help. Ballers contacted me hoping I was banger.

I have one theory, and it involved s0lstice's night action not playing out correctly. Either he sent in the wrong action, or thought the payphone would act differently. Maybe he assumed our communications would be anonymous? Like what kind of payphone has caller ID? mask your voice and it's anonymous. Rayn assumed that we had a QT which was not the case. Maybe s0lstice assumed this too and didn't check the OP.

Either that or they were REALLY certain I was the last banger. s0lstice was after me forever. OR, in case im not banger, they used this as a way to claim scum on s0lstice so whoever the banger is survives and KP is saved. Lynching one of their own might be better than the banger.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous QT.

That's it.

He was going to frame me anonymously through CC.

wauw

so smart.


the claim was a backup plan in this case.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#4923
Payphone - For the following day-phase, the player may talk to the target in PM’s.


But PMs bro. It aint a QT.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:28 GMT
#4924
No. It isn't it either D:
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 20:29 GMT
#4925
lo. So bad CC.
table for two on a tv tray
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 20:29 GMT
#4926
Koshi you're stating the obvious. I'm saying s0lstice thought it was anonymous and didn't check. Farfetched but possible.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 20:30 GMT
#4927
All he said to me was that abilities dont always work out the way you expect them to. should i not even bother with his wifom
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:32 GMT
#4928
Yeah maybe. Kinda strange though.

I still like the idea you (CC) are scum with s0lstice and the real banger contacted you guys.
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 20:33 GMT
#4929
On October 08 2013 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Yeah maybe. Kinda strange though.

I still like the idea you (CC) are scum with s0lstice and the real banger contacted you guys.

That makes no sense.
table for two on a tv tray
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:33 GMT
#4930
Rayn who is the last Banger? I think VA.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:35 GMT
#4931
It's just you and me tonight Rayn...we're both dead tomorrow, and I don't trust Austin/Wave for tonight. You and I have to figure out who the last Banger is.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:36 GMT
#4932
On October 08 2013 05:33 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:32 Koshi wrote:
Yeah maybe. Kinda strange though.

I still like the idea you (CC) are scum with s0lstice and the real banger contacted you guys.

That makes no sense.

It totes does. They are evul and playing together.
Last banger used drive by last night and uses it now as leverage.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:37 GMT
#4933
On October 08 2013 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's just you and me tonight Rayn...we're both dead tomorrow, and I don't trust Austin/Wave for tonight. You and I have to figure out who the last Banger is.

/signed.

I go play XCOM. Don't disappoint me VE. Your game has been really lackluster without any cases and why to many one liners. Please pick your shit up. It's getting embarrassing.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:37 GMT
#4934
why = way

D:
I had a good night of sleep.
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
October 07 2013 20:41 GMT
#4935
On October 08 2013 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's just you and me tonight Rayn...we're both dead tomorrow, and I don't trust Austin/Wave for tonight. You and I have to figure out who the last Banger is.

WoS/Pandain with a small chance of VA (i'd say, from top of my head). I'll look at it before the deadline and give my opinion. Now i gtg.
table for two on a tv tray
austinmcc
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6737 Posts
October 07 2013 20:44 GMT
#4936
On October 08 2013 05:09 Koshi wrote:
So fucking Pandain is scum. Probably used drive by. Contacted other team. Pandain was getting lynched. S0lstice claimed scum. CC is also scum because it was Pandain who used Payphone to contact Ballers.

Fuck scumteams working together. You fuckers are lame.


Shoot each other = Thx.
On October 07 2013 02:01 phagga wrote:
VOTE COUNT:


s0Lstice (7) : Mr. Cheesecake, WaveofShadow, VayneAuthority, Chairman Ray, raynpelikoneet, Pandain, Koshi
Koshi (2) : s0Lstice, Oatsmaster
Chairman Ray (1) : austinmcc, WaveofShadow (X)
Mr. Cheesecake (0) : Oatsmaster (X)
Pandain (0) : Koshi (X), VayneAuthority (X)
VayneAuthority (0) : Chairman Ray (X)
WaveofShadow (0) : Pandain (X)

Not voting (1) : VisceraEyes

+ Show Spoiler [Details] +
  • austinmcc -> Chairman Ray
  • Koshi -> Pandain
  • WaveofShadow -> Chairman Ray
  • VayneAuthority -> Pandain
  • Chairman Ray -> VayneAuthority
  • Oatsmaster -> Mr. Cheesecake
  • Pandain -> WaveofShadow
  • Mr. Cheesecake -> s0Lstice
  • WaveofShadow -> s0Lstice
  • VayneAuthority -> s0Lstice
  • Chairman Ray -> s0Lstice
  • raynpelikoneet -> s0Lstice
  • Pandain -> s0Lstice
  • s0Lstice -> Koshi
  • Oatsmaster -> Koshi
  • Koshi -> s0Lstice


Lynch is in 27 hours. Voting is mandatory.

Currently s0lstice is set to be lynched!

If you see your vote (or anyone else') out of place please inform me or someone else on the hosting team so that we can correct it.


CR was actually the leading vote-getter.
Fe fi fo fum.
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 21:07 GMT
#4937
Another option I was thinking of is that scum felt the pressure of so many confirmed townies and decided to sac one of their own but at the same time try a clever plan. Best case scenario they get the other team connected or lynch koshi, worst case scenario they keep the last banger alive.

Remember that first and foremost they need the bangers still when we have so much confirmed town. they need their night kills to help them kill town. Then once they have used the last banger sufficiently, they kill him and win the game.

Notice how we talked about basically nothing the last cycle and both scum teams both exist still.
I come in for the scraps
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 21:10 GMT
#4938
On October 08 2013 06:07 VayneAuthority wrote:
Another option I was thinking of is that scum felt the pressure of so many confirmed townies and decided to sac one of their own but at the same time try a clever plan. Best case scenario they get the other team connected or lynch koshi, worst case scenario they keep the last banger alive.

Remember that first and foremost they need the bangers still when we have so much confirmed town. they need their night kills to help them kill town. Then once they have used the last banger sufficiently, they kill him and win the game.

Notice how we talked about basically nothing the last cycle and both scum teams both exist still.

true true.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:12 GMT
#4939
On October 08 2013 05:41 raynpelikoneet wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's just you and me tonight Rayn...we're both dead tomorrow, and I don't trust Austin/Wave for tonight. You and I have to figure out who the last Banger is.

WoS/Pandain with a small chance of VA (i'd say, from top of my head). I'll look at it before the deadline and give my opinion. Now i gtg.

I looked over Wave first. There's obviously the big push against the Palmar wagon - I think the most significant part about that action was the fact that he was doing so under the pretense "I don't want to sheep this wagon, I'm not sure of him being scum because I can't read him, etc etc"

But earlier in the game when people were talking about him he was actually TOWNIE on Palmar - or at least enough so to point at a couple of posts that he made on the matter. Observe:

On September 30 2013 07:31 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 30 2013 07:19 Pandain wrote:
I think his responses are fine for the moment. He's not more scummy then FT.

Grack have you just been defending yourself or also reading into our alignments and if so what do you think.

I agree with this.
If people are looking into Palmar I wouldn't mind someone's thoughts on this:
Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 03:02 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 29 2013 02:59 Palmar wrote:
On September 29 2013 02:58 WaveofShadow wrote:
Seriously though let's be fair here. Ego boost since last few games aside, I wouldn't call myself Ace or anything. I don't consider myself awful anymore but I think I'm decent.
LXI, in which we both played Palmar, was a horrible game for me and was still pretty early in my mafia career. I don't think I've had a game that bad since (maybe one where I smurfed). You can check my profile for my games if you'd like to see my performance in any of them.


Maybe. LXI is my baseline.

You played in Ego with me as well and I had Axle and Tunkeg nailed if I remember correctly. I was certainly capable of playing better than LXI even back then.

In any case, are you going to base all of your perceptions of my play on a game that occurred literally before the halfway point of my time on TL mafia? Because that would be terrible. Are you terrible, Palmar?

Show nested quote +
On September 29 2013 03:26 WaveofShadow wrote:
On September 29 2013 03:15 Blazinghand wrote:
I'd vote you wos but my vote is needed on the yanato wagon

Well I'm flattered, but spoken for.
I think I had Palmar as town originally but now I'm curious. What kind of Palmar wouldn't bother putting in the effort to check my play in the months since I've played with him and base his read of me entirely on that?

I'm kinda thinking that's still town Palmar.



So during the FT push, why not state clearly that he had a townread on Palmar and that's why he didn't want to vote for him? Why make extra special sure that town knows that "I can't read Palmar for dicks"?

He literally never mentions SnB before he dies except to exclaim that he's "dropping bombs".

Overall, Banger score of 7.5/10. Moving on to Pandain.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 21:15 GMT
#4940
FT = Palmar obviously -.-
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Prev 1 245 246 247 248 249 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
WardiTV Weekly
11:00
WardiTV Mondays #106
IntoTheiNu 822
WardiTV374
OGKoka 121
Rex88
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko329
mouzHeroMarine 315
OGKoka 121
ProTech118
Rex 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 3736
EffOrt 1421
Horang2 1243
Larva 1128
BeSt 679
Hyuk 396
ZerO 237
Mini 215
Stork 204
Rush 183
[ Show more ]
Light 160
Soma 158
Zeus 147
Hyun 130
Barracks 108
Killer 105
ggaemo 81
Shinee 48
ToSsGirL 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 28
Yoon 27
Mong 19
PianO 19
Aegong 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Sacsri 13
sorry 11
Sexy 10
HiyA 9
Noble 9
zelot 6
Dota 2
Dendi1174
BananaSlamJamma115
League of Legends
KnowMe39
Counter-Strike
byalli654
x6flipin434
Other Games
singsing2063
olofmeister1551
XaKoH 315
crisheroes271
Sick222
Pyrionflax145
ArmadaUGS56
Mew2King47
ZerO(Twitch)2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream512
StarCraft: Brood War
StarCastTV_EN50
lovetv 11
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH298
• StrangeGG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1734
Other Games
• WagamamaTV204
Upcoming Events
Monday Night Weeklies
4h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 21m
Afreeca Starleague
22h 21m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 12h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.