• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:10
CEST 20:10
KST 03:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
MLB/Baseball 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7598 users

Thug Life Mini Mafia - Page 246

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 308 Next
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
October 07 2013 20:08 GMT
#4901
On October 08 2013 05:07 Koshi wrote:
The OP picture is wrong.

I do not accept this.

I will adjust it as soon as Sentinel gives me the right one
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:09 GMT
#4902
Sigh.

So I'm still expecting 3 KP, unless the Banger tries something cute and does a driveby hoping to survive tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
phagga
Profile Joined February 2012
Switzerland2194 Posts
October 07 2013 20:09 GMT
#4903
On October 08 2013 05:08 Koshi wrote:
rofl. Hosts.... wtf. Why out me as fake cop??????

All flavor is just flavor
"A person who does not concern himself with politics has already made the political choice he was so anxious to spare himself: he is serving the ruling party." - Max Frisch
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:09 GMT
#4904
So fucking Pandain is scum. Probably used drive by. Contacted other team. Pandain was getting lynched. S0lstice claimed scum. CC is also scum because it was Pandain who used Payphone to contact Ballers.

Fuck scumteams working together. You fuckers are lame.


Shoot each other = Thx.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#4905
There is no justification for that and no reason I'm scum. If you have any questions about my play let me know but I've helped town far more then any other catching scum from both teams.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:11 GMT
#4906
I like Vayne for final Banger deep down in my guts.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:14 GMT
#4907
No seriously. I didn't fucking buss. I love that you think out of the box though, rayn.

But there is NO FUCKING WAY 3 man team went for random search for last banger:
1) It is against their Wincon.
2) Why take the risk

Obviously last banger plays against his wincon as well. But the time town is doing decent the fuckers are going to do it like this? I really dont get it.


PANDAIN THIS BETTER BE IMBA BIG PLAY TO SHOOT BOTH SCUMMERS TONIGHT. I WILL LOVE YOU AND WILL WANT YOUR BABIES.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:14 GMT
#4908
On October 08 2013 05:11 Pandain wrote:
There is no justification for that and no reason I'm scum. If you have any questions about my play let me know but I've helped town far more then any other catching scum from both teams.

I do agree. But shit happened bro. How does that kinda shit happen?
I had a good night of sleep.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
October 07 2013 20:15 GMT
#4909
I'll just sit around and look pretty since apparently I haven't been good for much this game.
Scum you're welcome to take a shot at me to confirm me town.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:17 GMT
#4910
Really somebody tell me why s0lstice might have done this. Really.............
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:19 GMT
#4911
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
VayneAuthority
Profile Joined October 2012
United States8983 Posts
October 07 2013 20:19 GMT
#4912
On October 08 2013 05:17 Koshi wrote:
Really somebody tell me why s0lstice might have done this. Really.............


only thing I can think of is to make cheesecake look really cool/good. dunno. don't overthink your night action and do something cool.

my point stands with austin/s0lstice/pandain scumteam I guess but I have doubts. we'll see I guess
I come in for the scraps
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:19 GMT
#4913
They obviously had a good reason and is why I need to read CCs filter to figure out why they were certain he's scum
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:20 GMT
#4914
Look at the approach s0L took in trying to prove his towniness: about every other post he mentioned something hiro said or something RoL said...it was done that way specifically to make you think about what Koshi had said about hiro/RoL...which was, incidentally, nothing.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:21 GMT
#4915
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.
I had a good night of sleep.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
October 07 2013 20:22 GMT
#4916
Its in WoS/ Austin/ VA/ / CC

I'm 90% certain VA is scum.

Least certain Austin is scum.

The question is who is MCB or do we even go for them. I say Koshi random include this as a possibility because if we can confirm one of these as scum or town the game is in the bag.
Mr. Cheesecake
Profile Joined October 2012
United States3756 Posts
October 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#4917
This is interesting considering the information I have. Last banger did not contact ballers for help. Ballers contacted me hoping I was banger.

I have one theory, and it involved s0lstice's night action not playing out correctly. Either he sent in the wrong action, or thought the payphone would act differently. Maybe he assumed our communications would be anonymous? Like what kind of payphone has caller ID? mask your voice and it's anonymous. Rayn assumed that we had a QT which was not the case. Maybe s0lstice assumed this too and didn't check the OP.

Either that or they were REALLY certain I was the last banger. s0lstice was after me forever. OR, in case im not banger, they used this as a way to claim scum on s0lstice so whoever the banger is survives and KP is saved. Lynching one of their own might be better than the banger.
But CC isn't protown as town. 100% real heuristic.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:24 GMT
#4918
VA must be a wizard if he is scum. It's feels so town VA. Like it feels town in my gut. Like total town in gut. Heads says be careful its VA. But my gut. It screams town.
I had a good night of sleep.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
October 07 2013 20:25 GMT
#4919
On October 08 2013 05:21 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 08 2013 05:19 VisceraEyes wrote:
It's pretty simple. The plan was obviously to get Koshi lynched. He wasn't particularly townie looking, and he never once mentioned anything he and hiro discussed in their QT...if they'd succeeded in getting Koshi lynched this game would be over for us come tomorrow.

.... Yeah, I was toying around and it wasn't really close.

S0lstice didn't do this to get me lynched.

But sure. It could be a reason. Dumbest idea 2013-2016.

This is why I fucking hate that you're confirmed cop now Koshi. You asked a question and I answered it and you're like "lolnope" without saying at all why you don't think that's the case.

I'm fucking done with you. Do what you gotta do tonight, but don't expect ANYTHING in the way of discourse with me. We're fucking done.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
October 07 2013 20:25 GMT
#4920
On October 08 2013 05:24 Mr. Cheesecake wrote:
This is interesting considering the information I have. Last banger did not contact ballers for help. Ballers contacted me hoping I was banger.

I have one theory, and it involved s0lstice's night action not playing out correctly. Either he sent in the wrong action, or thought the payphone would act differently. Maybe he assumed our communications would be anonymous? Like what kind of payphone has caller ID? mask your voice and it's anonymous. Rayn assumed that we had a QT which was not the case. Maybe s0lstice assumed this too and didn't check the OP.

Either that or they were REALLY certain I was the last banger. s0lstice was after me forever. OR, in case im not banger, they used this as a way to claim scum on s0lstice so whoever the banger is survives and KP is saved. Lynching one of their own might be better than the banger.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anonymous QT.

That's it.

He was going to frame me anonymously through CC.

wauw

so smart.
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 244 245 246 247 248 308 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM766
TKL 385
TaKeTV 306
IndyStarCraft 189
BRAT_OK 130
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 766
TKL 385
IndyStarCraft 189
MaxPax 153
BRAT_OK 130
UpATreeSC 79
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 17
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 756
Mini 284
ggaemo 192
firebathero 160
White-Ra 110
910 52
Barracks 48
Hyun 41
Bale 26
Trap 25
[ Show more ]
Killer 23
Shine 23
ToSsGirL 19
soO 15
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4162
Counter-Strike
Fnx 735
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby6117
crisheroes1582
Liquid`Hasu1355
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2945
singsing1591
Beastyqt708
ceh9681
B2W.Neo620
ArmadaUGS173
C9.Mang0138
Dewaltoss57
Trikslyr48
KnowMe24
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream458
Other Games
BasetradeTV208
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 17
EmSc2Tv 17
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 8
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• kabyraGe 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix19
• 80smullet 9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2679
• TFBlade903
Other Games
• Shiphtur296
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
15h 50m
Afreeca Starleague
15h 50m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 5h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 16h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.