• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:07
CEST 13:07
KST 20:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 11700 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 85

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 216 Next
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:03 GMT
#1681
Oh woops I didn't actually read you all the way.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:03 GMT
#1682
I think a Kush lynch is somewhat likely to hit scum, since that does sound like a scumslip (claiming to have PMed the hosts afterwards is a convenient post-hoc rationalization).

I still want to note that WoS was "defending" blubbdavid without every defending him, last minute voted, and peaced without trying to convince anyone. Get around what he said-- take a look at what he did. He didn't actually try to convince anyone. If he really thought BD was town, where was the defense?
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:06 GMT
#1683
It also is a really really really weird thing to suddenly PM a host after you get your role, it doesn't make sense in the least bit, and especially contrasts with how "i dont give a fuck" he seems to be wanting to show to us.

I think WoS definitely deserves further analysis, but also think Sn0_man needs to be further looked into at all. However I am confident enough in kush to delay Sn0 for a later moment.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:08 GMT
#1684
I actually still haven't looked at sn0. I'll take a look at him now.

For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:15 GMT
#1685
On September 15 2013 05:59 Pandain wrote:
The talking about whether OP is SK or Survivor is useless and doesn't affect us. There's no way to definitely tell the difference as they're both third party and have the same motives (survive at all costs), as well as help get rid of people who threaten them.

I don't think there's much use in the speculation, I agree with vayne's analysis of leave him as a back-up lynch in case we're uncertain on who to lynch.
As for me
Furthermore anyone who thinks I'm scum ignores the fact that I have been suspicious of Zealos before and even posted this here.
Also quote of mine:
Show nested quote +
SnB isn't scum, blubbers seems bad but not certain enough for scum. Zealos also seems scum but again I think we need more information.


I was like the first one(I think, or at least significant one) to actually analyze Zealos and point out suspicious behaviors besides just generic "being useless." I had switched to Zealos(why even encourage that bandwagon in the first place if I never wanted him to be lynched, it easily could have gone out of my control if I was scum.)



In fact, I hadn't realized OP had voted, and thought that he was going to be lynched instead of zealous. I would rather have had blubbers lynched instead of OP which is why I changed my vote. I don't know how I would have voted between blubbers and zealous.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:38 ShiaoPi wrote:
Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(0): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(0): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(4): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner, Papa_Smurf, Zealos

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(6): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid, Umasi, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(4): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet, kushm4sta, Koshi

Zealos(1): blubbdavid, strongandbig

raynpelikoneet(0): strongandbig

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)



Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:52 Grackaroni wrote:
##Unvote: Old Partner
##Vote: Zealos


Zealos 2, OP 5

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:57 blubbdavid wrote:
##Unvote: Old Partner
##Vote: Zealos



Zealos 3, OP 4

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:58 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote: Old PArtner
##Vote: Zealos


Zealos 4, OP 3

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:59 Old Partner wrote:
##unvote
##vote zealos


Zealos 5, OP 3

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:00 Pandain wrote:
##unvote
##vote blub


What is this, "I thought OP would be lynched bs". Zealos was leading op by 2 votes, same as blubb



Furthermore you assume Zealos is scum which isn't certain. Even if he is, it wouldn't mean I would be scum. As I mentioned before, I had thought it was between OP and Blubbers and made sure my vote counted and chose blubbers.


Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:16 GMT
#1686
disregard that post
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:17 GMT
#1687
On September 15 2013 05:59 Pandain wrote:
The talking about whether OP is SK or Survivor is useless and doesn't affect us. There's no way to definitely tell the difference as they're both third party and have the same motives (survive at all costs), as well as help get rid of people who threaten them.

I don't think there's much use in the speculation, I agree with vayne's analysis of leave him as a back-up lynch in case we're uncertain on who to lynch.
As for me
Furthermore anyone who thinks I'm scum ignores the fact that I have been suspicious of Zealos before and even posted this here.
Also quote of mine:
Show nested quote +
SnB isn't scum, blubbers seems bad but not certain enough for scum. Zealos also seems scum but again I think we need more information.


I was like the first one(I think, or at least significant one) to actually analyze Zealos and point out suspicious behaviors besides just generic "being useless." I had switched to Zealos(why even encourage that bandwagon in the first place if I never wanted him to be lynched, it easily could have gone out of my control if I was scum.)



In fact, I hadn't realized OP had voted, and thought that he was going to be lynched instead of zealous. I would rather have had blubbers lynched instead of OP which is why I changed my vote. I don't know how I would have voted between blubbers and zealous.

Furthermore you assume Zealos is scum which isn't certain. Even if he is, it wouldn't mean I would be scum. As I mentioned before, I had thought it was between OP and Blubbers and made sure my vote counted and chose blubbers.




On September 14 2013 06:38 ShiaoPi wrote:
Day 1 Votecount:

strongandbig(0): Koshi, Papa_Smurf, Koshi, raynpelikoneet, Zealos, blubbdavid, raynpelikoneet

VayneAuthority(0): Papa_Smurf

WaveofShadow(0): kushm4sta

Grackaroni(0): WaveofShadow

kushm4sta(4): Papa_Smurf, Pandain, Old Partner, Papa_Smurf, Zealos

Pandain(0): Grackaroni

Old Partner(6): raynpelikoneet Grackaroni, Oatsmaster, blubbdavid, Umasi, raynpelikoneet, WaveofShadow

Koshi(0): blubbdavid

blubbdavid(4): VayneAuthority, Grackaroni, Sn0_man, Umasi, Papa_Smurf, raynpelikoneet, kushm4sta, Koshi

Zealos(1): blubbdavid, strongandbig

raynpelikoneet(0): strongandbig

Currently Old Partner is set to be lynched! Remember, voting is mandatory!


Next deadline:
Deadline date: Friday, Sep 13 10:00pm GMT (GMT+00:00)



On September 14 2013 06:52 Grackaroni wrote:
##Unvote: Old Partner
##Vote: Zealos


Zealos 2, OP 5

On September 14 2013 06:57 blubbdavid wrote:
##Unvote: Old Partner
##Vote: Zealos



Zealos 3, OP 4

On September 14 2013 06:58 Pandain wrote:
##Unvote: Old PArtner
##Vote: Zealos


Zealos 4, OP 3

On September 14 2013 06:59 Old Partner wrote:
##unvote
##vote zealos


Zealos 5, OP 3

On September 14 2013 07:00 Pandain wrote:
##unvote
##vote blub


Zealos 4, Blubb 5

What is this, "I thought OP would be lynched bs". Zealos was leading op by 2 votes, same as blubb

Before OP's vote, zealos was still leading OP by a vote

You are lying
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:20 GMT
#1688
wait nvm the votecount was wrong
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:21 GMT
#1689
Based my vote off of these posts:
On September 14 2013 06:59 strongandbig wrote:
SO CLOSE one more!

On September 14 2013 06:59 strongandbig wrote:
Who else is active VOTE ZEALOS


Which indicated we hadn't done it.

You may not be aware of this, but everything literally happened in like five minutes. Even if I was wrong, it wouldn't mean I was scum.

Your assumption that I am in fact lying rests upon these assumptions

1. Zealos is scum still not certain
2. Zealos and I are scum Doesn't make sense since I helped vote him anyway, see my above post. Why would I do that if scum? Furthermore, I helped first lay suspicion on him.

The fact I may have been wrong about the vote count is amusing and sad but nothing else.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:22 GMT
#1690
Wow I wasn't even wrong
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:25 GMT
#1691
On September 15 2013 06:22 Pandain wrote:
Wow I wasn't even wrong


So you are saying you didn't look at the votecount and voting thread at all?
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 21:25 GMT
#1692
On September 15 2013 05:59 Pandain wrote:
The talking about whether OP is SK or Survivor is useless and doesn't affect us. There's no way to definitely tell the difference as they're both third party and have the same motives (survive at all costs), as well as help get rid of people who threaten them.

I don't think there's much use in the speculation, I agree with vayne's analysis of leave him as a back-up lynch in case we're uncertain on who to lynch.
As for me
Furthermore anyone who thinks I'm scum ignores the fact that I have been suspicious of Zealos before and even posted this here.
Also quote of mine:
Show nested quote +
SnB isn't scum, blubbers seems bad but not certain enough for scum. Zealos also seems scum but again I think we need more information.


I was like the first one(I think, or at least significant one) to actually analyze Zealos and point out suspicious behaviors besides just generic "being useless." I had switched to Zealos(why even encourage that bandwagon in the first place if I never wanted him to be lynched, it easily could have gone out of my control if I was scum.)



In fact, I hadn't realized OP had voted, and thought that he was going to be lynched instead of zealous. I would rather have had blubbers lynched instead of OP which is why I changed my vote. I don't know how I would have voted between blubbers and zealous.

Furthermore you assume Zealos is scum which isn't certain. Even if he is, it wouldn't mean I would be scum. As I mentioned before, I had thought it was between OP and Blubbers and made sure my vote counted and chose blubbers.


I know you were suspicious of Zealos that's the crux of my argument. you indicated time and time again that Zealos was suspicious. You believed blub could be mafia but was not as good of a lynch as Zealos and that you wanted to leave him alive because you can read him more easily later.

You did vote between Zealos and Blubbers, you unvoted Zealos and voted for Blubbers. You posted your reasoning at the time for not wanting to lynch Zealos once people started actually pushing on him and it was shady. It looks to me a lot like you were soft bussing Zealos and then when people actually started moving on to him you got cold feet and panicked.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:26 GMT
#1693
On September 15 2013 06:25 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 06:22 Pandain wrote:
Wow I wasn't even wrong


So you are saying you didn't look at the votecount and voting thread at all?


No I did, I based what I thought was the score based on what I that was there. Which is that we needed someone else to vote zealos or else OP was going to be lynched anyway, who I didn't think was scum.

You are over-thinking things.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:28 GMT
#1694
Ok. Pandain. Here's the problem if we believe you

1) We would have to assume you didn't look at the voting thread
2) We would have to assume you did look at the thread and can't do basic math

Either of those would be extremely unlikely for town to do

The actual count at the time of your zealos vote was
Zealos - 5
OP- 4
Blubb - 4
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:28 GMT
#1695
On September 15 2013 06:25 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 05:59 Pandain wrote:
The talking about whether OP is SK or Survivor is useless and doesn't affect us. There's no way to definitely tell the difference as they're both third party and have the same motives (survive at all costs), as well as help get rid of people who threaten them.

I don't think there's much use in the speculation, I agree with vayne's analysis of leave him as a back-up lynch in case we're uncertain on who to lynch.
As for me
Furthermore anyone who thinks I'm scum ignores the fact that I have been suspicious of Zealos before and even posted this here.
Also quote of mine:
SnB isn't scum, blubbers seems bad but not certain enough for scum. Zealos also seems scum but again I think we need more information.


I was like the first one(I think, or at least significant one) to actually analyze Zealos and point out suspicious behaviors besides just generic "being useless." I had switched to Zealos(why even encourage that bandwagon in the first place if I never wanted him to be lynched, it easily could have gone out of my control if I was scum.)



In fact, I hadn't realized OP had voted, and thought that he was going to be lynched instead of zealous. I would rather have had blubbers lynched instead of OP which is why I changed my vote. I don't know how I would have voted between blubbers and zealous.

Furthermore you assume Zealos is scum which isn't certain. Even if he is, it wouldn't mean I would be scum. As I mentioned before, I had thought it was between OP and Blubbers and made sure my vote counted and chose blubbers.


I know you were suspicious of Zealos that's the crux of my argument. you indicated time and time again that Zealos was suspicious. You believed blub could be mafia but was not as good of a lynch as Zealos and that you wanted to leave him alive because you can read him more easily later.

You did vote between Zealos and Blubbers, you unvoted Zealos and voted for Blubbers. You posted your reasoning at the time for not wanting to lynch Zealos once people started actually pushing on him and it was shady. It looks to me a lot like you were soft bussing Zealos and then when people actually started moving on to him you got cold feet and panicked.


When did I say Zealos was a better lynch than Blub?
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:29 GMT
#1696
On September 15 2013 06:26 Pandain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 06:25 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 15 2013 06:22 Pandain wrote:
Wow I wasn't even wrong


So you are saying you didn't look at the votecount and voting thread at all?


No I did, I based what I thought was the score based on what I that was there. Which is that we needed someone else to vote zealos or else OP was going to be lynched anyway, who I didn't think was scum.

You are over-thinking things.


How did you come up with an entirely different votecount as me?

By looking at the incorrect votecount, I came up with zealos 5, OP 3

How did you come upwith OP having more votes than Zealos by the same process of addition and subtraction that I did?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:29 GMT
#1697
So was I right or not in that disregarding OP's vote, who I didn't see because it literally came at the last second, OP was going to be lynched? And that only switching to blubbers would change to outcome?
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:30 GMT
#1698
On September 15 2013 06:29 Pandain wrote:
So was I right or not in that disregarding OP's vote, who I didn't see because it literally came at the last second, OP was going to be lynched? And that only switching to blubbers would change to outcome?


Not to be contrary here because I like you being alive pandain, but blubbers got lynched anyways. if I had voted blubbdavid instead of zealos, nothing would have changed. I voted Zealos because I was freaking out and saw what I thought was a last-minute swap to him, and wanted to make sure it would work.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 21:31 GMT
#1699
On September 15 2013 06:29 Pandain wrote:
So was I right or not in that disregarding OP's vote, who I didn't see because it literally came at the last second, OP was going to be lynched? And that only switching to blubbers would change to outcome?


If you did the same process as I did, you would have thought OP was behind zealos by 2 votes.

If you did math based on correcting the votecount yourself, you would have had OP behind zealos by 1 vote
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 21:31 GMT
#1700
On September 15 2013 06:30 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 06:29 Pandain wrote:
So was I right or not in that disregarding OP's vote, who I didn't see because it literally came at the last second, OP was going to be lynched? And that only switching to blubbers would change to outcome?


Not to be contrary here because I like you being alive pandain, but blubbers got lynched anyways. if I had voted blubbdavid instead of zealos, nothing would have changed. I voted Zealos because I was freaking out and saw what I thought was a last-minute swap to him, and wanted to make sure it would work.

lies
I had a good night of sleep.
Prev 1 83 84 85 86 87 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings99
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko207
ProTech132
SHIN 55
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 3759
Hyuk 1175
Mind 954
Shuttle 862
Bisu 786
Larva 631
Mini 178
Soma 130
EffOrt 118
Leta 106
[ Show more ]
Last 105
firebathero 94
Zeus 88
Hyun 74
ZerO 63
Pusan 60
sorry 42
PianO 41
Sexy 38
Hm[arnc] 37
Trap 35
ToSsGirL 33
Killer 31
Bale 31
Aegong 22
yabsab 15
hero 13
JulyZerg 8
Sacsri 7
Noble 6
Dota 2
XcaliburYe654
XaKoH 459
Dendi0
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1439
Other Games
gofns34610
singsing2272
B2W.Neo306
crisheroes293
OGKoka 201
Mew2King125
ArmadaUGS63
Livibee51
ZerO(Twitch)5
DeMusliM2
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream159
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 69
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP24
• Gemini_19 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8444
League of Legends
• Jankos1508
• Stunt848
Other Games
• WagamamaTV9
Upcoming Events
FEL
4h 53m
AI Arena Tournament
5h 53m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
7h 53m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22h 53m
INu's Battles
1d
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 7h
Replay Cast
1d 12h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 22h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 23h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.