• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:32
CEST 17:32
KST 00:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9074 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 83

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 216 Next
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 18:57 GMT
#1641
On September 15 2013 03:51 Grackaroni wrote:
@Debears, What do you think about Vayne?


I have a big reads post written up for the end of the night. I have a read on him but I need to double check it. There's stuff both ways on him.

I don't really feel like posting any more of my reads til then.

I just wanted to support your analysis so it doesn't get lost. It's good stuff (enough to completely get rid of my strong town read on Pandain).
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 19:06 GMT
#1642
Just checking in. Good to see oats is up to his usual self. (In terms of confusing everyone)

Zealos has done nothing to change my read on him and I wish my last minute vote switch push on him had worked.

Also a thought - bh could be SK.

On September 14 2013 07:17 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 07:15 Zealos wrote:
That's not really much of a crumb?


Oh, gee, I'm sorry, was my SURVIVOR crumb not obvious enough to you? Look, there aren't other roles that start with S. I crumbed an S.

Lol. How didnt anyone else comment on this.

There are many ways his breadcrumb could lead to serial killer instead of survivor but I like this:
"SQ stands for Spending Quotient (google "Starcraft SQ"), which refers to the consistency with which you take regular actions to kill your opponent (macro). A serial killer kills every night, taking regular actions to kill his opponent. I am the serial killer."

Or alternatively:
"SQ stands for Squirtle, a Starcraft player (google "Starcraft sq", Squirtle is the first autosuggestion). Squirtle is famous for all killing fOu in one of the early GSTLs. I am aiming to all kill town and scum because I am the serial killer."

I would actually believe either of those over the explanation given by bh himself. Both because it's wrong (there are more than one role starting with s) and because it does not resemble at all bh's usual breadcrumbs, which are both cleverer and often Starcraft based (see the last time he breadcrumbed SK).

The NKs will give us more info about whether there is a serial killer in the game, but not total info because we don't know scum KP or power roles or whether there's a town vig etc. I don't think we should lynch bh tomorrow (I want to kill zealos because he's scum) but I do think we should be wary and definitely be trying to figure out whether or not there is an actual serial killer.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 19:07 GMT
#1643
Nice SnB. Nice
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 19:08 GMT
#1644
Also both of those explain the q, which bh's explanation doesn't.
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 19:10 GMT
#1645
On September 15 2013 04:08 strongandbig wrote:
Also both of those explain the q, which bh's explanation doesn't.


And it fits BH's profile where he has alot of SC stuff
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 19:22 GMT
#1646
Oh lol Squirtle's all kill was in the first match of the first gstl

Considering killing bh more strongly now
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 19:27 GMT
#1647
Gstl

golden sun team liquid

oh
my
god

the plays
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 19:42 GMT
#1648
Oh my god you guys are amazing. This game will go down in history as the game where BH claimed SQUM
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:46 GMT
#1649
If I was SK i'd just claim SK, or even better, claim vigi (link) then later claim SK and nobody would lynch me. I could even direct my shots how you guys wanted and you wouldn't want to lynch me.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 19:57 GMT
#1650
On September 15 2013 04:46 Old Partner wrote:
If I was SK i'd just claim SK, or even better, claim vigi (link) then later claim SK and nobody would lynch me. I could even direct my shots how you guys wanted and you wouldn't want to lynch me.
HAHAHAHAHA, what I see in that post,"yup I'm the SK, please don't kill me I will shoot who you want." Shoot Zealos please.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 19:58 GMT
#1651
You say nothing about the Q.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:59 GMT
#1652
what, did you expect me to JUST bold the S? get real
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 19:59 GMT
#1653
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:02 GMT
#1654
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:03 GMT
#1655
On September 15 2013 05:02 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that


i just claim Blazinghand, no problem. man you slow
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:03 GMT
#1656
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

You lying SQUM
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:04 GMT
#1657
Like I can't imagine a reason why an SK would think "yes, this is my chance to claim survivor to save my life" instead of "yes, this is my chance to claim vigi to save my life". Come on man, get your shit together. If I was the SK and able to kill people I'd have a lot more options, better than claiming survivor, which would be more believable, more provable, and more likely to prevent me from getting lynched or shot.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:05 GMT
#1658
On September 15 2013 05:03 Old Partner wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 05:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that


i just claim Blazinghand, no problem. man you slow
So you are BH the Vigi who lied about being unavailable to avoid posting? Ha
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:06 GMT
#1659
On September 15 2013 05:05 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 05:03 Old Partner wrote:
On September 15 2013 05:02 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 04:59 Old Partner wrote:
also i'm literally not the SK, or else i'd just claim Vigi. I'd say something like "I voted to save myself because I am the vigi and am valuable to town" and you suckers would eat that up like candy

What happened to you being busted by your last minute switch of lying about being unable to post at work and not having a phone. Nobody would believe that


i just claim Blazinghand, no problem. man you slow
So you are BH the Vigi who lied about being unavailable to avoid posting? Ha


Yes, and I'd be able to sell it, too. I'm freaking Blazinghand, king of convincing people of weird shit, master of misleading, shaman of shenanigans. You'd believe it.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:07 GMT
#1660
heh, shaman of shenanigans
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Prev 1 81 82 83 84 85 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 474
BRAT_OK 41
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31502
Bisu 3131
Shuttle 1836
Hyuk 1074
Mini 625
EffOrt 550
Larva 413
Soma 347
ZerO 242
firebathero 238
[ Show more ]
hero 120
Zeus 118
Sexy 62
Mong 45
Hyun 45
Trap 41
Pusan 35
PianO 31
Killer 30
Bale 30
ToSsGirL 30
Aegong 28
zelot 21
Hm[arnc] 20
sorry 20
Rock 13
Terrorterran 11
Sacsri 10
Noble 10
JulyZerg 9
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
Gorgc8579
qojqva1532
Dendi964
Counter-Strike
fl0m2911
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1397
crisheroes1035
Liquid`Hasu600
Lowko468
Other Games
singsing2079
B2W.Neo1050
Beastyqt580
Mlord290
Hui .230
Livibee204
Liquid`VortiX138
KnowMe113
ArmadaUGS107
Mew2King78
elazer77
CosmosSc2 19
ZerO(Twitch)15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream50
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• poizon28 58
• StrangeGG 38
• mYiSmile117
• Adnapsc2 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8010
• WagamamaTV279
League of Legends
• Jankos2008
Other Games
• Shiphtur206
Upcoming Events
FEL
28m
AI Arena Tournament
1h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
18h 28m
INu's Battles
20h 28m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 3h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 18h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.