• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:33
CEST 21:33
KST 04:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8719 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1601
On September 15 2013 01:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.

Lol so why were there only 2 votes on OP for like more than 12 hours?
Dat Ego.

You had only one point and I had already used it in my argument for OP being scum earlier. I don't know why people ended up jumping on it, but I don't think it's fair to say it was because of you. I do think think it's likely a scum jumped on this vote at the end of the day and I don't think there's anything that excludes that scum from being you.

So me as scum decides to start up a dead vote because why? Also why did you unvote?

Once again you aren't reading the posts because I've said this multiple times. I unvoted because I agreed with Pandain at the time and it was weird to me (and still is) that all of the votes were falling in without me even being there to push them. You may like to think you were, but you sure as hell weren't the reason.

Blub was town, BH is likely 3rd Party, Kush is likely town just by looking at the votes. You're a replacement, you could have pushed basically any lynch you'd like.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1602
Pandain and Zealos are scummers. That's certain.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1603
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 16:15 GMT
#1604
btw, arguing with Oats is terrible.
I had a good night of sleep.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:17 GMT
#1605
On September 15 2013 01:15 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:08 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.

Lol so why were there only 2 votes on OP for like more than 12 hours?
Dat Ego.

You had only one point and I had already used it in my argument for OP being scum earlier. I don't know why people ended up jumping on it, but I don't think it's fair to say it was because of you. I do think think it's likely a scum jumped on this vote at the end of the day and I don't think there's anything that excludes that scum from being you.

So me as scum decides to start up a dead vote because why? Also why did you unvote?

Once again you aren't reading the posts because I've said this multiple times. I unvoted because I agreed with Pandain at the time and it was weird to me (and still is) that all of the votes were falling in without me even being there to push them. You may like to think you were, but you sure as hell weren't the reason.

Blub was town, BH is likely 3rd Party, Kush is likely town just by looking at the votes. You're a replacement, you could have pushed basically any lynch you'd like.

So you unvote because there are a lotta weird votes on OP. However, I wasnt one of those weird votes. I voted way before the rush of umasi and other dudes. So how come Im one of the weird votes?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:18 GMT
#1606
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:19 GMT
#1607
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 16:23 GMT
#1608
OP and Pandain are just both scum.
BH & Pandain are just jerking each other off in teh scum QT for old time sake.

It's obvious.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:24 GMT
#1609
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:28 GMT
#1610
On September 15 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
btw, arguing with Oats is terrible.

you're probably right, but we're the only 3 people in the thread so I think it's ok.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:34 GMT
#1611
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:37 GMT
#1612
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:40 GMT
#1613
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:44 GMT
#1614
On September 15 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.

i cannot remember who, but somebody had meta reasons showing that Zealos does play this way as scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 17:26 GMT
#1615
On September 15 2013 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.

i cannot remember who, but somebody had meta reasons showing that Zealos does play this way as scum.

lol. This attitude. So scum.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 17:30 GMT
#1616
On September 15 2013 02:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:10 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.

Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.

i cannot remember who, but somebody had meta reasons showing that Zealos does play this way as scum.

lol. This attitude. So scum.

I'm very confident that Pandain/Zealos are scum. I'm doing what I can to try to convince you, but you won't be convinced either because you are scum and defending your buddies or just dumb.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 17:33 GMT
#1617
On September 15 2013 02:30 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 02:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:15 Oatsmaster wrote:
[quote]
Pandain did his policy lynch shit kush after I went and slept.
Im not suspicious of Pandain now because of his actions around the lynch. He was the dude most influential around the lynch, most active. Hes town.

Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.

i cannot remember who, but somebody had meta reasons showing that Zealos does play this way as scum.

lol. This attitude. So scum.

I'm very confident that Pandain/Zealos are scum. I'm doing what I can to try to convince you, but you won't be convinced either because you are scum and defending your buddies or just dumb.

but you're wrong or scum.
No gg, No skill.
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 14 2013 17:38 GMT
#1618
On September 15 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
Pandain and Zealos are scummers. That's certain.

On September 15 2013 01:23 Koshi wrote:
OP and Pandain are just both scum.
BH & Pandain are just jerking each other off in teh scum QT for old time sake.

It's obvious.


Stop speaking in absolutes.
It makes you look very scummy.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 14 2013 17:39 GMT
#1619
Woops, meant to put that in the QT :/
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 17:39 GMT
#1620
hahahahhahha
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason76
BRAT_OK 57
Railgan 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 173
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 77
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7860
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1150
Counter-Strike
fl0m1270
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1278
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2837
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt774
KnowMe307
mouzStarbuck306
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1126
BasetradeTV174
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 90
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 49
• 80smullet 22
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV437
Other Games
• imaqtpie841
• Shiphtur212
• tFFMrPink 14
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 27m
INu's Battles
16h 27m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 27m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 27m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 27m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.