• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:27
CEST 01:27
KST 08:27
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8761 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 17:42 GMT
#1621
On September 15 2013 02:33 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 02:30 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 02:26 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:44 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:40 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:37 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:34 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 01:18 Grackaroni wrote:
[quote]
Pandain pushed a policy lynch on Kush all game. You just aren't reading the game.

yeah and?
Look, OP's posts are way different from Pandain. And you arent admitting that. And its really weird.

I do agree OP's posts were different from Pandain's and there was much more reasoning for an OP lynch than a Pandain lynch when you came in. It just seemed weird to me that you only gave one point for OP being scum and it equally applied to another player and that you still don't think it applies to Pandain now.

I'll accept that it was fine then for you to be suspicious of one player and not another doing the same thing, since Pandain was influential during the lynch and did seem townie. But in light of the scummy vote switch I would think that would be another point in your eyes to Pandain being scum now.

well there were other reasons, main one is that OP was being purposely obtuse. and also he didnt do anything else, and his posts were long.
Thats why I thought he was scum.
How many times do I have to say that I think Zealos is town? that makes pandain's switch not scummy.

What the fuck Grack.

We will have to agree to disagree. I don't subscribe to the notion that people are town because they are useless.

You do subscribe to the notion that useless=scum
Which I dont agree with. And which is never ever true.

i cannot remember who, but somebody had meta reasons showing that Zealos does play this way as scum.

lol. This attitude. So scum.

I'm very confident that Pandain/Zealos are scum. I'm doing what I can to try to convince you, but you won't be convinced either because you are scum and defending your buddies or just dumb.

but you're wrong or scum.

Explain to me why my vote switch is scummy and Pandain's is not.
Pandain gave no good reason for his vote switch but you say Pandain's switch isn't scummy because Zealos is town for being Useless.
I gave my reasoning for switching my vote, and you say that BH is 3rd party, which is not scum aligned with a scum team so its basically the same thing as switching off of town. What are my motivations for switching the vote if not what I said they were?
Why is Pandain switching off of "town" ok but me switching off of BH, who for all intents and purposes to the mafia team is "town" considered scummy?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 17:48 GMT
#1622
Lol reasons. Everyone has reasons.
Scum has reasons. Town has reasons.
Why are you calling having reasons townie? Not having reasons is more townie.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 17:53 GMT
#1623
@Scum: Please shoot me tonight, thanks.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 17:54 GMT
#1624
If I ever play as scum in a game with you I am going be completely useless and give absolutely no reason for anything I do and watch how you respond.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 18:00 GMT
#1625
On September 15 2013 02:54 Grackaroni wrote:
If I ever play as scum in a game with you I am going be completely useless and give absolutely no reason for anything I do and watch how you respond.

k cool.
You know, thats what all the town dudes say when they are irritated with my foolproof way of reading people.

I guess you're town. Vayne did that another game.
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 18:02 GMT
#1626
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 18:04 GMT
#1627
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

Man. Debears.
Are you ok with lynching Umansi?
No gg, No skill.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 18:06 GMT
#1628
On September 15 2013 03:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

Man. Debears.
Are you ok with lynching Umansi?


idk haven't taken a close look at him
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 18:09 GMT
#1629
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!
I had a good night of sleep.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 18:20 GMT
#1630
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 18:22 GMT
#1631
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Im confused why you didnt notice the vote before Grack pointed it out.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 18:24 GMT
#1632
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Yes Zealos is safer, I had Pandain down as very town until I reread his behavior in the last minutes before the deadline. If Zealos somehow ends up town then I'm a lot less suspicious of Pandain.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 18:25 GMT
#1633
On September 15 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Im confused why you didnt notice the vote before Grack pointed it out.

there was so much shit going down during that final 10 minutes that it was easy to miss things. I spent most of my time trying to figure out who actually died.
Papa_Smurf
Profile Joined September 2013
336 Posts
September 14 2013 18:27 GMT
#1634
On September 15 2013 03:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Im confused why you didnt notice the vote before Grack pointed it out.


I wasn't there at lynch. I just skimmed to the deathpost

And looking back, if zealos is red, pandain is likely red and SnB is most likely town due to SnB's post at deadline


On September 14 2013 06:57 strongandbig wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:55 Pandain wrote:
I don't know there's a chance Zealos is blue.
There's too much I don't know. I haven't looked at his prior games either really.

If he's blue why would you vig him. What happened to your conviction that the wagon on OP is wrong.


On September 14 2013 06:56 Zealos wrote:
I like how Pandain is making points to try and make a lynch happen. Then you get SnB:
Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:00 strongandbig wrote:
Ryan what about lynching zealos instead of kush

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:51 strongandbig wrote:
Look people in thread vote zealos. We can still make it happen

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:53 strongandbig wrote:
Pandaind come on vote zealos. Kush isn't happening, people either have town reads on him or are on OP.

Show nested quote +
On September 14 2013 06:53 strongandbig wrote:
Pandain if its between old partner and zealos why not vote zwalos



Look the the SnB qutoe inside the zealos quote
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 14 2013 18:27 GMT
#1635
On September 15 2013 03:24 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Yes Zealos is safer, I had Pandain down as very town until I reread his behavior in the last minutes before the deadline. If Zealos somehow ends up town then I'm a lot less suspicious of Pandain.

I guess I can be suspicion free of Pan.
Kill SnB tomorrow.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 18:29 GMT
#1636
On September 15 2013 03:27 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 03:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:20 Papa_Smurf wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:09 Koshi wrote:
On September 15 2013 03:02 Papa_Smurf wrote:
Grack's analysis on Pandains vote on blubb over zealos is very correct and very certainly a lynchable offense.

Lynch someone who you think you can read later over someone you think is scum. And the person you voted for ended up being town, when you said you didn't want to lynch them earlier.

That's very contradictive in a scum oriented way

yay

Join us in the lynch Zealos/Pandain/OP/SnB train tomorrow!


I was thinking zealos as of now. Pandain is certainly possible, but I had him as my strongest town read until Grack pointed his vote out. I have to reexamine him

Yes Zealos is safer, I had Pandain down as very town until I reread his behavior in the last minutes before the deadline. If Zealos somehow ends up town then I'm a lot less suspicious of Pandain.

I guess I can be suspicion free of Pan.
Kill SnB tomorrow.

What do you mean?
Zealos
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United Kingdom3576 Posts
September 14 2013 18:38 GMT
#1637
Well, you said you wouldn't be suspicious of pan if I was town.
On the internet if you disagree with or dislike something you're angry and taking it too seriously. == Join TLMafia !
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 18:51 GMT
#1638
On September 15 2013 02:38 Zealos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:15 Koshi wrote:
Pandain and Zealos are scummers. That's certain.

Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:23 Koshi wrote:
OP and Pandain are just both scum.
BH & Pandain are just jerking each other off in teh scum QT for old time sake.

It's obvious.


Stop speaking in absolutes.
It makes you look very scummy.

"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 18:51 GMT
#1639
But they are scummers!
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 18:51 GMT
#1640
@Debears, What do you think about Vayne?
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings42
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O170
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 88
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1107
ZZZero.O 170
Bale 17
ajuk12(nOOB) 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm173
League of Legends
Doublelift5165
JimRising 715
Other Games
summit1g9214
FrodaN3134
KnowMe187
C9.Mang097
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1187
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1008
• Shiphtur177
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
10h 33m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
11h 33m
Monday Night Weeklies
16h 33m
Replay Cast
23h 33m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 10h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 11h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.