• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:21
CEST 22:21
KST 05:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8487 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 80

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 216 Next
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:38 GMT
#1581
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 15:41 GMT
#1582
Read page 77. It's were I am.
I am happy with where I am.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 15:41 GMT
#1583
where*
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:45 GMT
#1584
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 15:46 GMT
#1585
Grack do you like my scumteam?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:49 GMT
#1586
On September 15 2013 00:46 Koshi wrote:
Grack do you like my scumteam?

Not really, I'll look over it again because maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't make sense for me that scum would be pushing Zealos over BH as a vote switch rather than Kush if they are all scum.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 15:50 GMT
#1587
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.
No gg, No skill.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 15:52 GMT
#1588
On September 15 2013 00:49 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:46 Koshi wrote:
Grack do you like my scumteam?

Not really, I'll look over it again because maybe I'm missing something but it doesn't make sense for me that scum would be pushing Zealos over BH as a vote switch rather than Kush if they are all scum.

Hmm. Yeah but I think they wanted to vote switch onto another scum to make it less obvious. Because they needed 2 switches to either Kush or blubb.

But it's cool.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:52 GMT
#1589
@Koshi: Oh wait, They all were the people on kush except for S&B before the zealos switch. It is possible that they pushed Zealos over in order to keep BH alive if BH was scum and already had this survivor claim planned out. Not a bad theory.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 15:52 GMT
#1590
Also Pandain has posted way more than just a policy lynch.
Dude. There is so much more that Pandain posted as opposed to what OP posted when I first entered the thread.

Grack is so scum for trying to call me/pandain scum in the same post but not really. Dude. All the stuff you have been asking me is bullshit. So bad. Bullshit. So scum. Guys.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 15:54 GMT
#1591
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:57 GMT
#1592
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 15:58 GMT
#1593
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 15:58 GMT
#1594
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:00 GMT
#1595
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:01 GMT
#1596
On September 15 2013 00:57 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.

Lol so why were there only 2 votes on OP for like more than 12 hours?
Dat Ego.
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:06 GMT
#1597
On September 15 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.

Lol so why were there only 2 votes on OP for like more than 12 hours?
Dat Ego.

You had only one point and I had already used it in my argument for OP being scum earlier. I don't know why people ended up jumping on it, but I don't think it's fair to say it was because of you. I do think think it's likely a scum jumped on this vote at the end of the day and I don't think there's anything that excludes that scum from being you.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:06 GMT
#1598
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
September 14 2013 16:08 GMT
#1599
On September 15 2013 01:06 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:01 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:57 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:50 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:38 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:30 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:24 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:12 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
Nice extremely useless Post Grack. EXTREMELY.

*sigh* Looks like I'm getting myself into the classic game of scum or dumb.

*sigh* look at this extremely constructed post.

lol my one liner is too constructed. Talk to me Oats.

Tell me why Umasi is scum, all you've said is because he voted for OP and then called you scum. Townies do things like that as well as scum... That is why I'm telling people that if One of BH/Rayn is scum the other is town.

Well, BH and Rayn arent even gonna die. So that post was useless. Scum Post useless shit.
You scum.

Umasi did nothing. Was really easy for him to vote for OP with 0 reasoning. He then called me scum even though he sheeped me for like no reason. Therefore useless/stupid scumreads = to the dude being scum.

BH/Rayn aren't even going to to die but I easily could be dead by tomorrow.

I agree with you about his vote on OP but your vote on BH was poorly reasoned as well and you also placed it and disappeared.
Rayn and I both gave a lot of reasoning for our votes on OP, you/WoS/Umasi did not.

Pandain's main target was also a policy lynch, the same Policy lynch as BH's. So why does your reasoning then for BH being scum only apply to BH? Why does it apply to BH then but not Pandain now in light of Pandain's scummy vote switch?

It was excellent. BH was playing anti townish. I was the second person to talk about OP and I arguably caused him to be almost lynched. See.

OP's post were way more bullshit than Pandain.
Also Pandain's vote switch is only scummy if Zealos is scum. Which I dont think so.

You need to read the thread. Rayn was the first person to call BH scum and he gave reasoning. I was the second person to call OP scum and I gave my own reasoning. I don't think you were at all the cause for OP being almost lynched, you had little reasoning.

Lol so why were there only 2 votes on OP for like more than 12 hours?
Dat Ego.

You had only one point and I had already used it in my argument for OP being scum earlier. I don't know why people ended up jumping on it, but I don't think it's fair to say it was because of you. I do think think it's likely a scum jumped on this vote at the end of the day and I don't think there's anything that excludes that scum from being you.

So me as scum decides to start up a dead vote because why? Also why did you unvote?
No gg, No skill.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 16:10 GMT
#1600
On September 15 2013 01:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 15 2013 01:00 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:58 Grackaroni wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:54 Oatsmaster wrote:
On September 15 2013 00:45 Grackaroni wrote:
Also @Oats, You never answered my question about whether you had any reason to think Zealos was town. You act as if it's ridiculous of me to see one player scummily save another (who has done nothing pro-town all game) and jump to the conclusion that Zealos is scum as well.

yeah cause Zealos is town. Like look at his first 5 posts. So town. Like useless people are town. Uh. Yeah cause he would post at least 1 long post in that part if he was scum.

Oh my god. people are town because they are useless? I don't think I can do this anymore.

uh. Yeah.
Ok.

I cannot differentiate scum from dumb and it pisses me off. Pandain makes a scummy vote switch, but it's ok because he switched off a useless player who he thought was scum. So obviously they are both town.

So thats your problem.
Ok. Right.
Pandain did a lot of shit other than the vote switch but thats the only thing you are thinking about?

When voting for OP your only point was that he is scum for policy lynching. That's not what I'm thinking about I want to know what you are thinking about. i.e., Why didn't that apply to Pandain then and why doesn't that make you suspicious of Pandain now.
Prev 1 78 79 80 81 82 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
ZZZero.O92
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason95
Railgan 49
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16411
Dewaltoss 163
ggaemo 135
Hyuk 123
firebathero 100
ZZZero.O 92
Mini 26
Terrorterran 21
Dota 2
febbydoto37
League of Legends
Doublelift2336
Counter-Strike
Fnx 940
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby5203
crisheroes903
Other Games
summit1g5195
FrodaN2677
fl0m979
Beastyqt784
mouzStarbuck441
KnowMe300
ArmadaUGS138
Mew2King59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1205
BasetradeTV208
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream53
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 97
• Adnapsc2 21
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 50
• 80smullet 20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 10434
Other Games
• imaqtpie816
• Shiphtur254
• tFFMrPink 21
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
13h 39m
INu's Battles
15h 39m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
18h 39m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 39m
BSL Open Qualifier
22h 39m
Replay Cast
1d 2h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 13h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 14h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 19h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.