• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:31
CEST 21:31
KST 04:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9017 users

Golden Sun: The Broken Seal Mini Mafia - Page 84

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 216 Next
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:16 GMT
#1661
Ok too many people talking about an SK. There is going to be an SK...
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:16 GMT
#1662
44 more mins and it is silent night hour.
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:18 GMT
#1663
Where are all the promised cases? Mine is on page 77.

4 scummers + SK found.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:18 GMT
#1664
It's not silent night it's locked night actions but still talking
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:20 GMT
#1665
Ohyeah. You are right.

Tell me. Which 3 targets are most likely to be docced this night?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:21 GMT
#1666
The best targets.
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:22 GMT
#1667
On September 15 2013 05:20 Koshi wrote:
Ohyeah. You are right.

Tell me. Which 3 targets are most likely to be docced this night?

Why?
strongandbig
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States4858 Posts
September 14 2013 20:25 GMT
#1668
wut
koshi are you sk and cant decide who to kill
"It's the torso" "only more so!"
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:27 GMT
#1669
I am just interested. No answer?
I had a good night of sleep.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:28 GMT
#1670
Oats is best right?
I had a good night of sleep.
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
September 14 2013 20:31 GMT
#1671
On September 15 2013 05:27 Koshi wrote:
I am just interested. No answer?

I would say me or Debears.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
September 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1672
Grack so town it hurts my eyes.

K thx :D
I had a good night of sleep.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:32 GMT
#1673
On September 15 2013 05:27 Koshi wrote:
I am just interested. No answer?


why would you ask this now and not in 30 minutes
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 20:33 GMT
#1674
actually dont' answer that question :|
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 20:41 GMT
#1675
Oats why do you think I am town?
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 20:59 GMT
#1676
The talking about whether OP is SK or Survivor is useless and doesn't affect us. There's no way to definitely tell the difference as they're both third party and have the same motives (survive at all costs), as well as help get rid of people who threaten them.

I don't think there's much use in the speculation, I agree with vayne's analysis of leave him as a back-up lynch in case we're uncertain on who to lynch.
As for me
Furthermore anyone who thinks I'm scum ignores the fact that I have been suspicious of Zealos before and even posted this here.
Also quote of mine:
SnB isn't scum, blubbers seems bad but not certain enough for scum. Zealos also seems scum but again I think we need more information.


I was like the first one(I think, or at least significant one) to actually analyze Zealos and point out suspicious behaviors besides just generic "being useless." I had switched to Zealos(why even encourage that bandwagon in the first place if I never wanted him to be lynched, it easily could have gone out of my control if I was scum.)



In fact, I hadn't realized OP had voted, and thought that he was going to be lynched instead of zealous. I would rather have had blubbers lynched instead of OP which is why I changed my vote. I don't know how I would have voted between blubbers and zealous.

Furthermore you assume Zealos is scum which isn't certain. Even if he is, it wouldn't mean I would be scum. As I mentioned before, I had thought it was between OP and Blubbers and made sure my vote counted and chose blubbers.

ShiaoPi
Profile Blog Joined October 2011
TAIWAN NUMBAH WAN5956 Posts
September 14 2013 21:00 GMT
#1677
The Resolution Period has begun! Posting is still allowed but nightactions are no longer accepted!
LiquidDota Staff@TW_ShiaoPi
TL+ Member
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:00 GMT
#1678
Anyway I don't think Zealos is a good lynch for tommorow anyways, you can try to lynch me but you will fail.

I say we go for Kush still tomorrow as I do believe his "fake claim" information is a genuine scum-slip, and I also believe that he is purposely trying to play anti-town and isn't attempting to help town. And contrary to other people, I don't believe that saying this is his normal meta excuse him from the fact he is playing as scum.
Old Partner
Profile Joined September 2013
United States274 Posts
September 14 2013 21:01 GMT
#1679
Well, it doesn't really serve me to write "death posts" ever. That being said, if I do survive, you'll probably subconsciously think of me as townier if I do write a "death post" since that's what townies do, even though there's zero chance I'm dead tonight. I used my power. I'll pretend like I CAN die though and write something touching and analytical.
For better or for worse, things had changed.
Pandain
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States12989 Posts
September 14 2013 21:02 GMT
#1680
I don't think your in danger of all of dying; why would you think you would die?

Prev 1 82 83 84 85 86 216 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason58
BRAT_OK 53
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22309
Mini 376
Dewaltoss 148
Hyuk 146
firebathero 115
ggaemo 83
ZZZero.O 69
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc7686
febbydoto20
League of Legends
Doublelift889
Counter-Strike
fl0m1035
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4271
Khaldor1445
crisheroes1070
Liquid`Hasu791
Other Games
summit1g2598
FrodaN2379
Beastyqt789
mouzStarbuck355
KnowMe320
ArmadaUGS124
Mew2King58
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1103
BasetradeTV161
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 106
• StrangeGG 42
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 47
• 80smullet 19
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8075
• WagamamaTV442
Other Games
• imaqtpie823
• Shiphtur266
• tFFMrPink 16
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 29m
INu's Battles
16h 29m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 29m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 29m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.