• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:53
CEST 07:53
KST 14:53
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5704 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 87

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 234 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 08:52 GMT
#1721
On August 11 2013 17:48 Grackaroni wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 17:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright so grack just put info in the thread recklessly. At least we can talk about it now.
Everyone in that house seems to have 7 hp, iamp revealed the hp check result to his house before night was over.
Then gumshoe died in the nightpost.

House kp is likely 1. The people of that house's hp was likely 7.
One of scum heard about gumshoe having 1 hp and finished him off, and put their other kp somewhere else, which was either blocked or not enough to kill.

Logical conclusion, at least one person in this house is scum:
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum had no reason to target gumshoe otherwise. (although even with him having 1 hp, they had no real reason to kill him if they thought their kp couldn't kill a second person, making it more likely the other kp got blocked?)

I'm interested, could anyone in house Lannister tell us who gumshoe was voting for? iamp as well?
Did he show suspicion of anyone in pms?

Gumshoe has not pm'd anybody all night and did nothing since n0 besides the last minute unnecessary vote in thread to avoid mod-kill. I don't think he sent a lord vote.
Every lord KP was aimed at Gumshoe. The second one lord revealed that in the thread people would not leave him for house kp shots a 2nd night, he would become the automatic lynch target and it would be a lynch and a days worth of discussion gone.

In a setup with 24 players I would assume there is enough kp in scum hands to be able to kill at least 2 players per night.
Logical Conclusion, No person in this house is scum :
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum should have been able to have killed a townie besides gumshoe otherwise and must have spread their kp too thin trying for more kill because they were unaware of how much hp a townie had.


What the fuck. You actually believe this?
Explain why scum would kill gumshoe, with what reasoning.

You think that scum didn't know how much hp a townie had (and therefore lannisters are clean) because they killed gumshoe and no one else? You're telling me you think they focused all their kp on GUMSHOE?!?!?!?

I believe that there are townies besides lords with kp, one of them shot gumshoe because his only contributions to the thread were these 2 posts :
Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 11:19 gumshoe wrote:
Hey, I'm alive, been busy, ill vote tofu as well.

Show nested quote +
On August 10 2013 11:20 gumshoe wrote:
## vote tofu

Why do you automatically assume it was mafia that killed him? From my POV I know that I'm town, and xatalos and iamperfection have both been very pro-town in thread. So my explanation is much more logical to me.


Because he died in the nightpost. Unless you think a townrole vigi'd gumshoe after being aware that the lords were going to kp gumshoe? If I were a townrole with kp I'd ask my lord who they were gonna kp. If I were a lord AND a blue with kp I wouldn't waste my role on killing the guy who just took 6 houses (this is an assumption) worth of kp.

I agree that iamp and xata have looked town, but please explain a scenario where all of you are town.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 09:00 GMT
#1722
On August 11 2013 17:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 17:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright so grack just put info in the thread recklessly. At least we can talk about it now.
Everyone in that house seems to have 7 hp, iamp revealed the hp check result to his house before night was over.
Then gumshoe died in the nightpost.

House kp is likely 1. The people of that house's hp was likely 7.
One of scum heard about gumshoe having 1 hp and finished him off, and put their other kp somewhere else, which was either blocked or not enough to kill.

Logical conclusion, at least one person in this house is scum:
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum had no reason to target gumshoe otherwise. (although even with him having 1 hp, they had no real reason to kill him if they thought their kp couldn't kill a second person, making it more likely the other kp got blocked?)

I'm interested, could anyone in house Lannister tell us who gumshoe was voting for? iamp as well?
Did he show suspicion of anyone in pms?

Gumshoe has not pm'd anybody all night and did nothing since n0 besides the last minute unnecessary vote in thread to avoid mod-kill. I don't think he sent a lord vote.
Every lord KP was aimed at Gumshoe. The second one lord revealed that in the thread people would not leave him for house kp shots a 2nd night, he would become the automatic lynch target and it would be a lynch and a days worth of discussion gone.

In a setup with 24 players I would assume there is enough kp in scum hands to be able to kill at least 2 players per night.
Logical Conclusion, No person in this house is scum :
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum should have been able to have killed a townie besides gumshoe otherwise and must have spread their kp too thin trying for more kill because they were unaware of how much hp a townie had.


What the fuck. You actually believe this?
Explain why scum would kill gumshoe, with what reasoning.

You think that scum didn't know how much hp a townie had (and therefore lannisters are clean) because they killed gumshoe and no one else? You're telling me you think they focused all their kp on GUMSHOE?!?!?!?

I believe that there are townies besides lords with kp, one of them shot gumshoe because his only contributions to the thread were these 2 posts :
On August 10 2013 11:19 gumshoe wrote:
Hey, I'm alive, been busy, ill vote tofu as well.

On August 10 2013 11:20 gumshoe wrote:
## vote tofu

Why do you automatically assume it was mafia that killed him? From my POV I know that I'm town, and xatalos and iamperfection have both been very pro-town in thread. So my explanation is much more logical to me.


Because he died in the nightpost. Unless you think a townrole vigi'd gumshoe after being aware that the lords were going to kp gumshoe? If I were a townrole with kp I'd ask my lord who they were gonna kp. If I were a lord AND a blue with kp I wouldn't waste my role on killing the guy who just took 6 houses (this is an assumption) worth of kp.

I agree that iamp and xata have looked town, but please explain a scenario where all of you are town.

That is a good point, maybe someone not so communicative made the shot idk. But answer me this.

If I'm scum and I messaged somebody that gumshoe is 1 kp from death, don't you think I would have told them how much hp iamp/xatalos had and they would have used the correct amount of kp and there would be somebody else dead besides gumshoe? (Xatalos and Iamp both come to mind as good targets)

Aside from that... I'm in Gumshoe's house... I sent him a polite PM asking him if he could skim the thread and pm his thoughts because he would surely die in the night immediately after he posted in thread. He wasn't interested enough to pm me back. He clearly isn't coming back and is just going to be a nuisance to town.

Why do I kill him?
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 09:09 GMT
#1723
Because he's 1 hp and if one of you is scum it makes it easier to elect yourself? Because he might be blue? (less likely)
Like I said, I dunno where the rest of scum's kp went, but it either got blocked or they spread it out to kill 4 people n2 or whatever.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 11 2013 09:15 GMT
#1724
On August 11 2013 17:37 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 17:32 Ace wrote:
I voted for Risen. Explain to me why it is a big deal.

Because his scumreads are really weird and he hasnt done anything outside that.
Why did you vote for Risen?


He wasn't supposed to. Was supposed to vote for rayne in case I was killed so we would have a lord.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 09:18 GMT
#1725
I was only voting for you. Rayne voted for himself to avoid that scenario.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 09:22 GMT
#1726
On August 11 2013 18:09 Clarity_nl wrote:
Because he's 1 hp and if one of you is scum it makes it easier to elect yourself? Because he might be blue? (less likely)
Like I said, I dunno where the rest of scum's kp went, but it either got blocked or they spread it out to kill 4 people n2 or whatever.

that's 1 hp town would be forced to use the subsequent night to get rid of him.

I was not going to be made lord with or without gumshoe, and gumshoe is the only person who would possibly have voted for me due to his lack of posts. (Realize I post only in defense of myself because were are both in agreement that xata/iamp are both likely town)

Also I would like to believe that if I was secretly passing on this information to scum, I would realize that our house's hp should not be something that I would want scum to get their hands on.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
August 11 2013 09:26 GMT
#1727
On August 11 2013 18:18 Ace wrote:
I was only voting for you. Rayne voted for himself to avoid that scenario.


Oh ok
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 09:27 GMT
#1728
So I'm assuming someone realized that Scum would be pushing for shots/lynches on people in their own house aggressively to win lordship and KP easier. Correct?

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 09:28 GMT
#1729
If no townie comes forward and claims the shot to their lord then I will consider that somebody slipped it. But right now I doubt it.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 09:29 GMT
#1730
Do you think it's more likely that scum targeted gumshoe without knowing his hp?
Or is it more likely that scum realized gumshoe had 1 hp so they just used 1kp out of like the (random guess) 12-20 they have?

If you're scum and you become aware of someone who's not scum being killable with hardly any downside, why not kill him.
Especially since you're in his house, meaning you only have to convince one person to make you lord now, instead of two.
He could be replaced, he could be a blue. No reason to overthink it.

The rest of scum kp could have easily hit a high hp townie or been blocked. There's 0 reason to think they would stack kp on gumshoe.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 09:32 GMT
#1731
On August 11 2013 17:52 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 17:48 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:40 Clarity_nl wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:33 Grackaroni wrote:
On August 11 2013 17:10 Clarity_nl wrote:
Alright so grack just put info in the thread recklessly. At least we can talk about it now.
Everyone in that house seems to have 7 hp, iamp revealed the hp check result to his house before night was over.
Then gumshoe died in the nightpost.

House kp is likely 1. The people of that house's hp was likely 7.
One of scum heard about gumshoe having 1 hp and finished him off, and put their other kp somewhere else, which was either blocked or not enough to kill.

Logical conclusion, at least one person in this house is scum:
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum had no reason to target gumshoe otherwise. (although even with him having 1 hp, they had no real reason to kill him if they thought their kp couldn't kill a second person, making it more likely the other kp got blocked?)

I'm interested, could anyone in house Lannister tell us who gumshoe was voting for? iamp as well?
Did he show suspicion of anyone in pms?

Gumshoe has not pm'd anybody all night and did nothing since n0 besides the last minute unnecessary vote in thread to avoid mod-kill. I don't think he sent a lord vote.
Every lord KP was aimed at Gumshoe. The second one lord revealed that in the thread people would not leave him for house kp shots a 2nd night, he would become the automatic lynch target and it would be a lynch and a days worth of discussion gone.

In a setup with 24 players I would assume there is enough kp in scum hands to be able to kill at least 2 players per night.
Logical Conclusion, No person in this house is scum :
iamperfection
Xatalos
Grackaroni

Scum should have been able to have killed a townie besides gumshoe otherwise and must have spread their kp too thin trying for more kill because they were unaware of how much hp a townie had.


What the fuck. You actually believe this?
Explain why scum would kill gumshoe, with what reasoning.

You think that scum didn't know how much hp a townie had (and therefore lannisters are clean) because they killed gumshoe and no one else? You're telling me you think they focused all their kp on GUMSHOE?!?!?!?

I believe that there are townies besides lords with kp, one of them shot gumshoe because his only contributions to the thread were these 2 posts :
On August 10 2013 11:19 gumshoe wrote:
Hey, I'm alive, been busy, ill vote tofu as well.

On August 10 2013 11:20 gumshoe wrote:
## vote tofu

Why do you automatically assume it was mafia that killed him? From my POV I know that I'm town, and xatalos and iamperfection have both been very pro-town in thread. So my explanation is much more logical to me.


Because he died in the nightpost. Unless you think a townrole vigi'd gumshoe after being aware that the lords were going to kp gumshoe? If I were a townrole with kp I'd ask my lord who they were gonna kp. If I were a lord AND a blue with kp I wouldn't waste my role on killing the guy who just took 6 houses (this is an assumption) worth of kp.

I agree that iamp and xata have looked town, but please explain a scenario where all of you are town.

why not?
considering house kp is supposed to flip instantly, when you see the target very much not dead, I can see a townie shooting it.

Also, I didn't run tonight because I wanted to check if koshi was able to pull his head out of whereever he put it and vote chrom.
That is, I didn't vote chrom tonight after telling everybody else to. And if koshi didn't either he wouldn't be lordz. So he evidently did.
Which means I am not for lynching either koshi or sol today.


Anyways, I think it would be smartest to lynch into the houses where a townie already flipped.
I suggest Ace for this.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 09:33 GMT
#1732
That makes no sense Dandel but go ahead and explain it to me.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 09:33 GMT
#1733
Also I said the "stop talking" post last night because 1) I went out 2) I need a town meta reference for these kind of posts so I can keep doing them as scum.

think big.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 09:35 GMT
#1734
On August 11 2013 18:33 Ace wrote:
That makes no sense Dandel but go ahead and explain it to me.

Got somebody else in your house that you think is scum?

y'all expected rayn to die, so clearly y'all can't think he's scum.
y'all elected risen, so clearly y'all can't think he's scum.

And left is the ace.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 09:38 GMT
#1735
Ok even if you go with rayne + risen = Town.

How are you left with me being Scum? Nothing in the OP suggests every house must have at least 1 scum, and we don't even know how many are in the game.

You want to think about this a little harder?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Grackaroni
Profile Joined July 2011
United States9857 Posts
August 11 2013 09:39 GMT
#1736
On August 11 2013 18:29 Clarity_nl wrote:
Do you think it's more likely that scum targeted gumshoe without knowing his hp?
Or is it more likely that scum realized gumshoe had 1 hp so they just used 1kp out of like the (random guess) 12-20 they have?

If you're scum and you become aware of someone who's not scum being killable with hardly any downside, why not kill him.
Especially since you're in his house, meaning you only have to convince one person to make you lord now, instead of two.
He could be replaced, he could be a blue. No reason to overthink it.

The rest of scum kp could have easily hit a high hp townie or been blocked. There's 0 reason to think they would stack kp on gumshoe.

But you aren't reading my posts. I have never contended that scum randomly stacked lots of kp on gumshoe.

What I've been saying earlier is they have 12-20 kp. Nobody is dead. My belief is not that it's all blocked but that they weren't sure how much hp we had so they might have spread maybe 5kp to 3 players resulting in no dead town.

I've been the black sheep of the house between xata/perfect all game. Getting rid of gumshoe wouldn't make me lord lol.
What good is a blue with no town-cred and absolutely no interest in the game? he's a nuisance to town.

If there is no town that killed him then yes, it's much more likely that it was leaked and scum killed him for having 1 hp rather than using real amounts of kp on him. But I'm confident enough in xata/perfects alignments that I'm quite sure it was a town shot.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 09:43 GMT
#1737
Man Ace using really bad reasoning.
No gg, No skill.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 09:44 GMT
#1738
On August 11 2013 18:38 Ace wrote:
Ok even if you go with rayne + risen = Town.

How are you left with me being Scum? Nothing in the OP suggests every house must have at least 1 scum, and we don't even know how many are in the game.

You want to think about this a little harder?

Not really, no.

But you may point somebody out that's more likely to be scum than you, I'm listening.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 09:46 GMT
#1739
Why is it assumed scum can split their kp in the first place?
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 09:46 GMT
#1740
I've already stated I dont have any strong reads yet.

@Oats: Explain how my reasoning is bad.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Prev 1 85 86 87 88 89 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 7m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 129
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2288
GuemChi 611
Snow 142
Leta 134
Bale 28
Noble 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
Icarus 9
Dota 2
febbydoto21
League of Legends
JimRising 620
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King178
Other Games
summit1g7116
C9.Mang0255
WinterStarcraft208
Sick161
ViBE82
Trikslyr32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick497
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2172
League of Legends
• Lourlo1366
• Stunt442
Other Games
• Shiphtur485
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
5h 7m
Patches Events
10h 7m
The PondCast
1d 4h
INu's Battles
1d 5h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.