• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:57
CEST 08:57
KST 15:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6271 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 89

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 234 Next
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 10:19 GMT
#1761
Ok you clearly aren't even reading the thread.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 10:21 GMT
#1762
I just have to ask before I go to bed:

If you think I am Scum, you should want to lynch me. Today.

I haven't seen you push anyone else to be lynched so what's the hold up?
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 10:26 GMT
#1763
Nah cuz we're lynching into the watcher claim group today, obviously.

's boring but ey lynching scum is good I hear.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
August 11 2013 10:27 GMT
#1764
Only obolus obby doesn't want to tell us who he watched zzz
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 10:30 GMT
#1765
@ Oats I am not a lord myself, but since he was talking to them mostly not the thread I asked
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 10:37 GMT
#1766
On August 11 2013 19:21 Ace wrote:
I just have to ask before I go to bed:

If you think I am Scum, you should want to lynch me. Today.

I haven't seen you push anyone else to be lynched so what's the hold up?

Why should I want to lynch you today as opposed to tmr or whatever?

I havent pushed anyone else to be lynched cause acro isnt posting.
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 10:47 GMT
#1767
Okay, go read this:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=420356&user=Onegu

I really think Onegu is more... how should i say it... maybe strained, in that game. Most of his posts include some sort of suspicion, question etc. He basically isn't relaxed and tries to look like he's pushing town agenda with all his posts. He also pushed jrkirby despite calling him a lynchbait, and this game he opposed lynching jrkirby for being a lynchbait.

I think Onegu's current game is much closer to NWM. Even Onegu's Doctor claim reminds me of his Immune One claim there. Opinions?

Oberyn, just reveal the second one who visited me please. Especially if he's someone otherwise scummy (Vivax, snb, Acro, yamato etc.) it should be clear who to lynch.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 10:51 GMT
#1768
Also if it's someone like Koshi or Kush -> lynch for sure.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:11 GMT
#1769
Or Ace or s0Lstice I guess. They might be town as well though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 11:19 GMT
#1770
So you think Koshi and Solstice both scum?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 11:20 GMT
#1771
Anyway...

let me just put it in one post to make it easier.

xata claims roleblocked
oberyn claims watcher and says he targeted xata, 2 visitors. He hasn't told us who, though.
onegu claims 1 shot medic on xata

Easy conclusion: xata lied about the roleblock or onegu is lying about the 1shot medic or the 2nd person who targeted xata is the roleblocker.

xata looks pretty town, no reason for him to lie and no reason for a town roleblocker to target him
Therefore either Onegu or the second person is scum

With how quickly onegu claimed 1shot medic I doubt he's scum trying to get a townie lynched before he dies.
Therefore whoever is left is scum. Oberyn if you did not fakeclaim you should just tell us who it is so we can lynch him
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:22 GMT
#1772
On second thought I'm not as sure. Onegu has s lot of similar semi-aggressive one-liners here as in Bluelightz. But a lot will depend on the mystery visitor. One of them is 99% scum (I heavily doubt Oberyn is).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:27 GMT
#1773
On August 11 2013 20:19 Oatsmaster wrote:
So you think Koshi and Solstice both scum?


Either one of them could be scum, their N0 events point to them not being scum together (unless they had some grand plan). S0Lstice has posted pretty townish in the thread so Koshi seems more likely. Or it's possible neither of them is, I guess. I want to see if one of them visited me tonight though.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:29 GMT
#1774
On August 11 2013 20:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Anyway...

let me just put it in one post to make it easier.

xata claims roleblocked
oberyn claims watcher and says he targeted xata, 2 visitors. He hasn't told us who, though.
onegu claims 1 shot medic on xata

Easy conclusion: xata lied about the roleblock or onegu is lying about the 1shot medic or the 2nd person who targeted xata is the roleblocker.

xata looks pretty town, no reason for him to lie and no reason for a town roleblocker to target him
Therefore either Onegu or the second person is scum

With how quickly onegu claimed 1shot medic I doubt he's scum trying to get a townie lynched before he dies.
Therefore whoever is left is scum. Oberyn if you did not fakeclaim you should just tell us who it is so we can lynch him


I agree that we should lynch Mr. X unless he has a reall good explanation.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 11:32 GMT
#1775
One possible problem.

If the person is town he is likely a protective role, if the person is scum he will likely claim a protective role.
If we lynch this person and he flips town we can't immediately lynch onegu for this.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:37 GMT
#1776
On August 11 2013 20:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
One possible problem.

If the person is town he is likely a protective role, if the person is scum he will likely claim a protective role.
If we lynch this person and he flips town we can't immediately lynch onegu for this.


The fact is that I was roleblocked. Why would I lie about that? So

1) Oberyn is lying (scum)
2) Onegu is lying (scum)
3) X is lying (scum)

If X flips town, we absolutely need to lynch Onegu or Oberyn.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:37 GMT
#1777
Or shoot, whatever.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 11:38 GMT
#1778
On August 11 2013 20:37 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
One possible problem.

If the person is town he is likely a protective role, if the person is scum he will likely claim a protective role.
If we lynch this person and he flips town we can't immediately lynch onegu for this.


The fact is that I was roleblocked. Why would I lie about that? So

1) Oberyn is lying (scum)
2) Onegu is lying (scum)
3) X is lying (scum)

If X flips town, we absolutely need to lynch Onegu or Oberyn.


That's what I mean.

Both people on you could theoretically be town.

Onegu's claim seems really natural, so I think he's town. Oberyn seems town.
If X flips town I don't think we can lynch onegu/oberyn on just this watcher claim
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 11:45 GMT
#1779
nvm yeah I'm an idiot. One of onegu or X roleblocked you.
I guess jailer is a possibility but unlikely.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:46 GMT
#1780
On August 11 2013 20:38 Clarity_nl wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:37 Xatalos wrote:
On August 11 2013 20:32 Clarity_nl wrote:
One possible problem.

If the person is town he is likely a protective role, if the person is scum he will likely claim a protective role.
If we lynch this person and he flips town we can't immediately lynch onegu for this.


The fact is that I was roleblocked. Why would I lie about that? So

1) Oberyn is lying (scum)
2) Onegu is lying (scum)
3) X is lying (scum)

If X flips town, we absolutely need to lynch Onegu or Oberyn.


That's what I mean.

Both people on you could theoretically be town.

Onegu's claim seems really natural, so I think he's town. Oberyn seems town.
If X flips town I don't think we can lynch onegu/oberyn on just this watcher claim


Ahhhh I get what you mean. If X is town RB, then Onegu is probably telling the truth as well as Oberyn. But why in the name of all that is holy would any townie RB me of all people? Everyone said thatI was town? Unless it's Risen (LOL).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 87 88 89 90 91 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyun 64
NotJumperer 56
sorry 56
Bale 35
Noble 11
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto205
League of Legends
JimRising 555
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Other Games
summit1g7972
Coldzera 728
WinterStarcraft414
ceh9383
C9.Mang0301
NeuroSwarm106
Sick96
ViBE23
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick608
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2283
League of Legends
• Rush1101
• Lourlo884
• Stunt390
• Jankos291
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 3m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 3m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 3m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.