• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:42
CEST 17:42
KST 00:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)74Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9793 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 90

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 234 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:49 GMT
#1781
On August 11 2013 20:45 Clarity_nl wrote:
nvm yeah I'm an idiot. One of onegu or X roleblocked you.
I guess jailer is a possibility but unlikely.


Huh? You meant that even if X was a town non-RB, both Onegu and Oberyn could be telling the truth? How did you arrive at that conclusion........

Actually I guess jailor is possible too. That's the only scenario where all three could be town basically.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 11:51 GMT
#1782
Yeah one of them is scum. Town wouldn't roleblock you. I just derped on the roleblock part.
The only explanation where all are town is a town jailer. Very unlikely and if player X is anyone even remotely scummy we need to lynch them
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 11:53 GMT
#1783
On August 11 2013 20:51 Clarity_nl wrote:
Yeah one of them is scum. Town wouldn't roleblock you. I just derped on the roleblock part.
The only explanation where all are town is a town jailer. Very unlikely and if player X is anyone even remotely scummy we need to lynch them


Truth.

Oberyn?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 12:16 GMT
#1784
#weneedanswers
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 11 2013 12:19 GMT
#1785
I'll give the other player a few more hours to claim via pms to their Lord for them to pass it on to me. If they don't, I'll reveal who they are and we can lynch them.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 12:26 GMT
#1786
What does waiting for the person to claim accomplish exactly? Surely the only possible claim as either alignment is jailkeeper?

If there is a town roleblocker it's more likely he targeted me, than xata.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 12:28 GMT
#1787
On August 11 2013 21:19 Oberyn wrote:
I'll give the other player a few more hours to claim via pms to their Lord for them to pass it on to me. If they don't, I'll reveal who they are and we can lynch them.


Hmm. Not really sure what that accomplishes, but if you want to wait a bit, then okay I guess.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 12:40 GMT
#1788
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 12:41 GMT
#1789
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato


Could we have... details about these little birds?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 12:42 GMT
#1790
Like, could you stop roleplaying and just say "red check" if that's the case?
Let me sum up the 5 pages of d2:
On August 11 2013 20:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Anyway...

let me just put it in one post to make it easier.

xata claims roleblocked
oberyn claims watcher and says he targeted xata, 2 visitors. He hasn't told us who, though.
onegu claims 1 shot medic on xata

Easy conclusion: xata lied about the roleblock or onegu is lying about the 1shot medic or the 2nd person who targeted xata is the roleblocker.

xata looks pretty town, no reason for him to lie and no reason for a town roleblocker to target him
Therefore either Onegu or the second person is scum

With how quickly onegu claimed 1shot medic I doubt he's scum trying to get a townie lynched before he dies.
Therefore whoever is left is scum. Oberyn if you did not fakeclaim you should just tell us who it is so we can lynch him

FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 12:46 GMT
#1791
On August 11 2013 21:42 Clarity_nl wrote:
Like, could you stop roleplaying and just say "red check" if that's the case?
Let me sum up the 5 pages of d2:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 20:20 Clarity_nl wrote:
Anyway...

let me just put it in one post to make it easier.

xata claims roleblocked
oberyn claims watcher and says he targeted xata, 2 visitors. He hasn't told us who, though.
onegu claims 1 shot medic on xata

Easy conclusion: xata lied about the roleblock or onegu is lying about the 1shot medic or the 2nd person who targeted xata is the roleblocker.

xata looks pretty town, no reason for him to lie and no reason for a town roleblocker to target him
Therefore either Onegu or the second person is scum

With how quickly onegu claimed 1shot medic I doubt he's scum trying to get a townie lynched before he dies.
Therefore whoever is left is scum. Oberyn if you did not fakeclaim you should just tell us who it is so we can lynch him




The swill they have for wine in highgarden addles the brain I have heard from a Maester, you will have to excuse him.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 12:46 GMT
#1792
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

So why do you have to claim the red check. Why cant Sharrant claim it?
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 12:48 GMT
#1793
So why does Acro hide the identity, and oats just reveals it in thread.
Oats, to answer your question, to protect the cop, perhaps?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 12:50 GMT
#1794
On August 11 2013 21:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 21:40 Acrofales wrote:
First things first. I haven't read the minutes for the start of today's meeting yet, but I received some important information that I was asked to pass on to the other lords. It seems it is actually pertinent to everybody here. One of my vassals has a network of little birds, who have uncovered that Yamato is a Blackfyre pretender. I trust him and I trust his abilities.

##vote Yamato

So why do you have to claim the red check. Why cant Sharrant claim it?



If it is sharrant I thought it was smart on his part, make the house lord make the claim then you are protected from being night killed as cop, until someone says who the cop is in thread...
Try TL Mafia!!!
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 12:50 GMT
#1795
No, what I mean is that Sharrant knew about it earlier.
Why must he wait for Acro to tell us about it?
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 12:51 GMT
#1796
Thats extremely bad play if Sharrant is cop then.
Everyone saw Sharrant saying that Acro had VERY good reason to think Yamato is scum.
No gg, No skill.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 13:00 GMT
#1797
My head hurts. I don't understand what you guys are doing.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 13:05 GMT
#1798
On August 11 2013 14:45 Oatsmaster wrote:
What Iamp.

How come acro isnt scum for you.
How come yamato is???.

You keep calling me a Blackfyre pretender, but your insistence is neither convincing nor useful. Come out and fight like a man. Have me arrested and put on trial, instead of this insistent nattering. Give your evidence before the gods.
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 13:09 GMT
#1799
On August 11 2013 14:56 Sharrant wrote:
Pretty sure Yamato should be today's lynch. Iamp, Acrofales will PM you why when he's here, and you and the rest of the lords can get to lynching him.

Not quite sure why you'd say this when you communicated with me in private. You have blown your own cover. Even if I had communicated by raven with the other lords, they would still need hard evidence to justify their vote to their own vassals. I was happy to speak on your behalf and protect your identity, but the gig's now up.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 13:11 GMT
#1800
oh so its sharrant. Acro is definitely scum then.
No gg, No skill.
Prev 1 88 89 90 91 92 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 18m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech143
UpATreeSC 62
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 5214
Bisu 2611
Soulkey 1631
Jaedong 736
Mini 541
EffOrt 527
Horang2 381
Larva 364
ggaemo 247
actioN 244
[ Show more ]
ZerO 242
Dewaltoss 98
Mind 92
hero 79
sorry 76
Sharp 71
Shinee 63
Snow 63
Sea.KH 60
Pusan 59
Barracks 53
Hyun 44
Bale 34
Trap 27
ToSsGirL 24
Rock 17
Terrorterran 16
NaDa 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Sacsri 12
zelot 10
Noble 8
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5629
qojqva2702
Dendi1174
420jenkins234
League of Legends
Reynor44
Counter-Strike
fl0m2526
Fnx 736
x6flipin493
edward40
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes246
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1053
hiko1022
B2W.Neo462
DeMusliM271
XBOCT252
Liquid`VortiX216
Livibee205
QueenE99
Mew2King46
ZerO(Twitch)19
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 76
• mYiSmile130
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV669
League of Legends
• Nemesis3657
• TFBlade555
Other Games
• Shiphtur330
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
8h 18m
Patches Events
1d
The PondCast
1d 18h
INu's Battles
1d 19h
Percival vs TBD
Zoun vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.