• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:08
CEST 14:08
KST 21:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8619 users

GoT Mafia: Lords and Liars - Page 92

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 234 Next
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 13:47 GMT
#1821
On August 11 2013 22:33 Sharrant wrote:
Well, I wasn't quite expecting to be revealed so quickly.

I claimed my role to Acro last night (I'm a one shot alignment cop). I asked him who I should target with it, he said Kush and Yamato. Both players I had in mind originally. In case he was mafia I lied and said I would target Kush.

After I brought up framing he suggested that Kush might be too high profile, and that I should check Koshi or Ace. I think both of those are fairly legitimate suggestions. It seems less likely that Acro is mafia because he was suggesting more people to check that are in positions where a check would be very good.

An alternative is that Acro is mafia, and they have no framer like role, so he wanted to push me off a mafia Kush, but I find this unlikely.

At the end of the day you're left with a red check on Yamato, someone relatively out of the spotlight and not a likely choice for framers. And as I stated, his argumentative nature in this game is quite different from how it is when he's arguing as a town member.


I like this.

I'll go with this. I also want to share that while oats has been really eager to convince me yamato is town, vivax has been really eager to convince me he's scum.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 13:49 GMT
#1822
On August 11 2013 22:37 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:31 Onegu wrote:
I have been talking with yamato and some of his stances and thoughts on oberyn made me have a townie feeling on him. He said he was going to post a case on Acro but hasnt done it yet though.

How do you talk with yamato?

I may be forced to use the too dumb to be Blackfyre line. Are you drunk?

While we're on the topic, how the flying fuck did the Starks think it was a good idea to elect you? I understand not electing Strongandbig again, but you are far from an improvement. Please explain the politics of Winterfell.


I can. Vivax voted snb and went away 12 hours before deadline.
Oats did not want to vote me, snb did not want to vote himself (he said he's be less active today)
From my perspective it was oats as lord or no lord.
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:09 GMT
#1823
I agree that Yamato was unlikely to be framed. Miller is also a very small chance. So let's lynch Yamato. If he flips scum, Sharrant is town. I doubt Sharrant would fakeclaim like this so he probably is town.

Btw Oberyn, what's the use in waiting to reveal X? It's not like you should hide his identity even if you think he has a good explanation. He's probably going to claim jailor as either alignment like Clarity said (only sensible possibility as town X -> only choice to fake as scum). Better reveal it sooner than later.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
August 11 2013 14:11 GMT
#1824
On August 11 2013 22:37 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:31 Onegu wrote:
I have been talking with yamato and some of his stances and thoughts on oberyn made me have a townie feeling on him. He said he was going to post a case on Acro but hasnt done it yet though.

How do you talk with yamato?

I may be forced to use the too dumb to be Blackfyre line. Are you drunk?

While we're on the topic, how the flying fuck did the Starks think it was a good idea to elect you? I understand not electing Strongandbig again, but you are far from an improvement. Please explain the politics of Winterfell.


read his earlier conversations with me. Poor Starks, always have shit leaders.
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 14:16 GMT
#1825
On August 11 2013 23:09 Xatalos wrote:
I agree that Yamato was unlikely to be framed. Miller is also a very small chance. So let's lynch Yamato. If he flips scum, Sharrant is town. I doubt Sharrant would fakeclaim like this so he probably is town.

Btw Oberyn, what's the use in waiting to reveal X? It's not like you should hide his identity even if you think he has a good explanation. He's probably going to claim jailor as either alignment like Clarity said (only sensible possibility as town X -> only choice to fake as scum). Better reveal it sooner than later.

If Oberyn thinks X could be town, there is no reason to reveal an actual Jailkeeper for scum to pick off. Why are you so eager to out someone who could be a jailkeeper to scum?
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 14:22 GMT
#1826
On August 11 2013 22:40 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
What happens if
A: Its a fakecheck.
B: Yamato is a miller
C: Yamato was framed.
Hm Xata?

I don't believe it's A. B would be silly in a closed setup. C is possiblle, but I think it is far more likely that:

D: Yamato is a Blackfyre.

So yes. Lets kill him.

Miller in a closed setup?
Im shocked at your naivete Acro.
No gg, No skill.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
August 11 2013 14:22 GMT
#1827
Poor ace, always has a shit game
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=423047&user=Ace
No gg, No skill.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:25 GMT
#1828
On August 11 2013 23:16 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 23:09 Xatalos wrote:
I agree that Yamato was unlikely to be framed. Miller is also a very small chance. So let's lynch Yamato. If he flips scum, Sharrant is town. I doubt Sharrant would fakeclaim like this so he probably is town.

Btw Oberyn, what's the use in waiting to reveal X? It's not like you should hide his identity even if you think he has a good explanation. He's probably going to claim jailor as either alignment like Clarity said (only sensible possibility as town X -> only choice to fake as scum). Better reveal it sooner than later.

If Oberyn thinks X could be town, there is no reason to reveal an actual Jailkeeper for scum to pick off. Why are you so eager to out someone who could be a jailkeeper to scum?


Of course because I'm scum and I want to shoot him ASAP.

Another possibility would be for Oberyn to PM iamperfection -> me. That way I heavily doubt any info would leak. But the most logical conclusion is that X is scum and unless X is someone like DI, I don't think he can be genuine. Onegu claimed so fast and reads quite townish to me anyway, I doubt he's lying atm.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 14:26 GMT
#1829
On August 11 2013 23:11 Ace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:37 Acrofales wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:32 Oatsmaster wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:31 Onegu wrote:
I have been talking with yamato and some of his stances and thoughts on oberyn made me have a townie feeling on him. He said he was going to post a case on Acro but hasnt done it yet though.

How do you talk with yamato?

I may be forced to use the too dumb to be Blackfyre line. Are you drunk?

While we're on the topic, how the flying fuck did the Starks think it was a good idea to elect you? I understand not electing Strongandbig again, but you are far from an improvement. Please explain the politics of Winterfell.


read his earlier conversations with me. Poor Starks, always have shit leaders.


Ace rather than flinging shit with oats which doesn't do anyone any good, have you caught up and if so could you... you know, do things?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:28 GMT
#1830
Nvm fail of logic. Of course if X is RB all 3 could be genuine.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 14:29 GMT
#1831
On August 11 2013 23:22 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 22:40 Acrofales wrote:
On August 11 2013 22:18 Oatsmaster wrote:
What happens if
A: Its a fakecheck.
B: Yamato is a miller
C: Yamato was framed.
Hm Xata?

I don't believe it's A. B would be silly in a closed setup. C is possiblle, but I think it is far more likely that:

D: Yamato is a Blackfyre.

So yes. Lets kill him.

Miller in a closed setup?
Im shocked at your naivete Acro.

Tell it clearly, Patchface, do you, or do you not support the lynching of Yamato?
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#1832
*If X is Jailor. What's wrong with me.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:33 GMT
#1833
OK I guess Oberyn can hide it if it's a trustworthy explanation. I'm just eager to find a scum so easily.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 14:38 GMT
#1834
On August 11 2013 23:25 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 23:16 Acrofales wrote:
On August 11 2013 23:09 Xatalos wrote:
I agree that Yamato was unlikely to be framed. Miller is also a very small chance. So let's lynch Yamato. If he flips scum, Sharrant is town. I doubt Sharrant would fakeclaim like this so he probably is town.

Btw Oberyn, what's the use in waiting to reveal X? It's not like you should hide his identity even if you think he has a good explanation. He's probably going to claim jailor as either alignment like Clarity said (only sensible possibility as town X -> only choice to fake as scum). Better reveal it sooner than later.

If Oberyn thinks X could be town, there is no reason to reveal an actual Jailkeeper for scum to pick off. Why are you so eager to out someone who could be a jailkeeper to scum?


Of course because I'm scum and I want to shoot him ASAP.

Another possibility would be for Oberyn to PM iamperfection -> me. That way I heavily doubt any info would leak. But the most logical conclusion is that X is scum and unless X is someone like DI, I don't think he can be genuine. Onegu claimed so fast and reads quite townish to me anyway, I doubt he's lying atm.

But... why does you knowing the identity of X serve anybody anything. All it seems to do is sate your curiosity. Yes, I also want to know what is going on in this game, but if X is a loyalist, I don't see how revealing his identity to anybody serves anything. If his resources are limited, like onegu's, then claiming in public is fine. If he has ongoing access to his resources, I feel he should protect his identity and communicate by raven (potentially multiple ravens if he must let his lord know).
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18453 Posts
August 11 2013 14:42 GMT
#1835
And of course, if X doesn't claim to anybody, we can safely assume he's a Blackfyre and kill the living daylight out of him. After Yamato of course.
Clarity_nl
Profile Joined November 2011
Netherlands6826 Posts
August 11 2013 14:45 GMT
#1836
So why aren't the lords that are around voting yamato yet?
FIGHT THE GOOD FIGHT AGAINST STUPIDITY CLARITY, I BELIEVE IN YOU! - Palmar
Oberyn
Profile Joined December 2011
United Kingdom508 Posts
August 11 2013 14:47 GMT
#1837
It's worth noting that I told iamp I thought FT should be shot and asked if they'd consider a yamato lynched. He was not open to consideration.

I then PM'd iamp stating that I want yamato moved up to the priority night kill. He disagreed and insisted that gumshoe and kush be shot first.

I asked Acro about his thoughts on night hits, including yamato's name and he said that he was too busy in PMs to reply. He completely dodged the question.

Chromatically put yamato last on his list of night shots behind gumshoe, kush, and johnnywup stating that yamato will likely be lynched today.
Oberyn was ever the viper. Deadly, dangerous, unpredictable. No man dared tread on him.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
August 11 2013 14:48 GMT
#1838
Dunno but we need to hold lords alot more accountable than we have been, they cant keep everything out of the thread, scum hunting and reads need to be done in thread, cordinateing kp shots and hp checks is fine, but everything else should be transparant.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
August 11 2013 14:58 GMT
#1839
On August 11 2013 23:38 Acrofales wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 11 2013 23:25 Xatalos wrote:
On August 11 2013 23:16 Acrofales wrote:
On August 11 2013 23:09 Xatalos wrote:
I agree that Yamato was unlikely to be framed. Miller is also a very small chance. So let's lynch Yamato. If he flips scum, Sharrant is town. I doubt Sharrant would fakeclaim like this so he probably is town.

Btw Oberyn, what's the use in waiting to reveal X? It's not like you should hide his identity even if you think he has a good explanation. He's probably going to claim jailor as either alignment like Clarity said (only sensible possibility as town X -> only choice to fake as scum). Better reveal it sooner than later.

If Oberyn thinks X could be town, there is no reason to reveal an actual Jailkeeper for scum to pick off. Why are you so eager to out someone who could be a jailkeeper to scum?


Of course because I'm scum and I want to shoot him ASAP.

Another possibility would be for Oberyn to PM iamperfection -> me. That way I heavily doubt any info would leak. But the most logical conclusion is that X is scum and unless X is someone like DI, I don't think he can be genuine. Onegu claimed so fast and reads quite townish to me anyway, I doubt he's lying atm.

But... why does you knowing the identity of X serve anybody anything. All it seems to do is sate your curiosity. Yes, I also want to know what is going on in this game, but if X is a loyalist, I don't see how revealing his identity to anybody serves anything. If his resources are limited, like onegu's, then claiming in public is fine. If he has ongoing access to his resources, I feel he should protect his identity and communicate by raven (potentially multiple ravens if he must let his lord know).


Although there's also the chance that I'd disagree with Oberyn's assessment. Or that Oberyn dies N2. Etc. But if X is clearly trustworthy, it shouldn't matter, it's just that I'm not so sure of that.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
raynpelikoneet
Profile Joined April 2007
Finland43270 Posts
August 11 2013 15:09 GMT
#1840
wtf is with you guys? Why did you discuss the watcher situation?
table for two on a tv tray
Prev 1 90 91 92 93 94 234 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
IntoTheiNu 1231
WardiTV513
LiquipediaDiscussion
Afreeca Starleague
19:00
Ro4 Match 2
Soma vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 7850
StarCastTV_EN175
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko420
ProTech145
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 15672
Bisu 2946
Jaedong 2026
BeSt 1032
EffOrt 906
ZerO 414
Horang2 413
actioN 262
Larva 218
Zeus 168
[ Show more ]
Pusan 162
Barracks 101
Mind 101
Yoon 90
Hyun 81
ggaemo 72
Mini 64
Snow 54
Killer 51
Shinee 48
Sharp 37
Bale 32
ToSsGirL 32
NotJumperer 32
scan(afreeca) 31
Hm[arnc] 19
Sacsri 15
zelot 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
Noble 10
sorry 9
hero 4
Dota 2
Dendi943
Gorgc10
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1386
byalli788
markeloff93
Other Games
crisheroes277
B2W.Neo269
DeMusliM187
Pyrionflax184
dupreeh114
Mew2King63
Livibee57
QueenE53
hiko13
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 83
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream46
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV627
League of Legends
• Jankos1325
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
11h 52m
Patches Events
1d 3h
The PondCast
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 22h
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
5 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.