• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:26
CEST 02:26
KST 09:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7992 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 24

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 92 Next
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 15:38 GMT
#461
On February 12 2013 00:37 warbaby wrote:
You're giving me a wake-up call? That's rich.


STOP COMPLAINING AND START SCUMHUNTING IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO VOTE YOU.
Grubby's #1 Fan
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 11 2013 15:38 GMT
#462
Firstly, let me add my thoughts to your reads (other than warbaby).

Although Sn0_Man has posted minimal contribution and his longest post is about the English language, it looks as though he went to bed, so I am not going to look too deeply at him until he comes back. It is certainly still up to him to contribute as of yet; however, I am kind of in the same boat, so I can't fault him for that just yet.

Kindly explain why Mandalor is so high on your list; I don't see much scum in his few posts, and wouldn't mind clarification.

Excusing warbaby as a bad townie and soft-attacking Mocsta and Sn0_Man is all that glurio's done. I think he's in mine and Sn0_Man's boat right now -- wait and see, in other words.

Wave of Shadow, though, is a whole other matter.

His first post:
On February 11 2013 09:40 WaveofShadow wrote:
/confirm
I thought we had to wait until 20:00 but I guess since others are posting...

I'm completely against RNG lynch I'd much rather to lurker if possible if we need a Day 1 strategy.
Mocsta I saw in a game you were recently in (i'm kinda busy to check right now) someone suggested RNG lynch and everyone immediately dumped all over him for scum. Why should this game be any different?

Theory talk, and then soft-calls Mocsta scum, the person who has at that point looked the most Mayorly. Notice that he doesn't really follow up on this.

Second post:
On February 11 2013 11:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, early game banter based on taking offense to others cheap shots or picking apart grammar is useless and should just be ignored.
I'm fairly sure at this point enough people have declined the RNG vote so the topic should be dropped by everyone.
Can the scumhunting begin now?

A few things here. WaveofShadow takes upon himself the mantle of being the Reasonable Break-It-Up! Guy, even though people have already moved on. It's not Being Town, it's Acting Town. Also note the insinuation that nothing in the thread so far has been worthy of contribution -- the scumhunting hasn't started yet, according to him. He simultaneously puts himself up as Pro-Town and everyone before him as Anti-Town. It's all posturing, zero substance.

Third post is super scummy:
On February 11 2013 11:29 WaveofShadow wrote:
Alright, I will begin so that people don't assume I'm just waiting for others to start so that I can dip back into the shadows.
We don't have a lot to go on as there are still people in the thread who haven't even posted since the start of D1 (more than half, so no point listing them yet) so I'm going to be ballsy and let Mocsta know that I have my eye on him for filter burying. That being said it's really because it's way too early to have a solid scumread at this point, so unless more people come out of the woodwork (and we can get a soild read on them) I will be voting to lurker lynch D1.

Wait -- why is he posting? Only so that people don't assume he wants to dip back into the shadows. The number one motivation for this post is to NOT LOOK SCUMMY, by his own admission. But what about content? He basically says that there is nothing going on and that there's nothing to see here until the lurkers post. Does that sound like a productive Day 1 for town? Hardly. The main thing that's a contribution here is that he has his eye on Mocsta for filter-burying, pretty much the absolutely easiest and most obvious "read" to make in this thread. So in sum, this post contributes nothing and is made solely for the purpose of not looking like mafia. And has he never heard of Mocsta before, or what? (And even though his eye's on him, he says in the same post he's going to vote for a lurker. So there's really not any pressure put on Mocsta if he actually thinks he's scum.)

Fourth:
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target.

Weird theory crap -- I still don't understand if he's saying that lurkers are more likely to be scum or poor contributors. It kinda sounds like both. In the end, he makes his position "very clear." Uh, what?

Fifth post, super scummy:
On February 11 2013 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Put it this way: if there is an extremely strong scumread on someone that is nigh irrefutable, then great, I can get on board. Otherwise LAL, but as I said, we shall see how the day progresses.

Also regarding the soft claim (I feel I should address it) wouldn't I say the same thing if I were scum?

Um, if there's an irrefutable scum read on someone, and that's the only time when you'll get on board, there's a term for that -- it's called busing. The last part of the post is the best, though. Did he just call himself scum using WIFOM? And more importantly, why would town ever use WIFOM? As a very wise man who hadn't received his role PM once said:

On February 08 2013 05:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Except that WIFOM doesn't get you anywhere more often than not and only serves to muck people up, so why bother using it if town?


Sixth post, weird defensiveness against others addressing him:
On February 11 2013 13:54 WaveofShadow wrote:
I'm trying to say don't look too much into it. There are more important things to be done like scumhunt; determining as to my town alignment should become obvious by my future actions, not by my words.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:44 warbaby wrote:
WaveOfShadow, this is not your town. It's not my town, and it's not Mocsta's town.

It is the town, and it's members shall think for themselves and analyze the thread before doing stupid things. Please.

Warbaby, this sure as hell is my town as I'm a part of it and I care about it. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm telling or leading people not to think for themselves or that I'm doing something stupid.

"Don't look too much into it." "Don't worry, don't read what I say, you'll know that I'm town soon enough, don't even bother thinking about me as mafia." What kind of townie says "don't analyze me in any way, please!"? Also, kind of overemphatic about his town-alignment claim here.

Final post:

On February 11 2013 14:12 WaveofShadow wrote:
Jeez you guys are sensitive. In no way did I insinuate that I am the leader or that I own you guys, nor am I or have I ever bossed anyone around thus far in the game; people need to stop looking for things to be offended about when there is nothing. Makes you look scummy.
Alright no more posting until I get something RL-related done but I leave with this final thing.

Warbaby, if you are soft-claiming blue, I would have thought you had learned from previous NMM; blue claim is really not a good idea this early into the game.

People calling him out means that they are super-sensitive, not that there's something wrong with his posting? And in return, he calls those people scummy, outright, but doesn't back it up. Oh, by the way, has to go to RL now. And his final thought is hopping onto the Warbaby bandwagon, but in kind of a compromised way -- he's not calling him scum, he's insinuating bad blue.

In sum Wave of Shadow has done nothing but promote to me the idea that he is scum, and while I can see a warbaby acting the way he has because of stress/pressure of people mislynching two days in a row, there's no town motivation for what Wave of Shadow has posted.

##Vote: WaveofShadow



"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 15:41 GMT
#463
On February 12 2013 00:37 warbaby wrote:
You're giving me a wake-up call? That's rich.

I was just about to unvote... seriously.

To everyone, except warbaby
I am happy to continue scum hunting (and focus on others), but shit like the post above is why my vote will remain on warbaby, until a better alternative arises.

He doesnt get a free pass; its just, there is no value grilling him for 30 hours.
Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 11 2013 15:42 GMT
#464
Hey guys Im currently getting caught up on today still have a couple of pages left but want to say I am against RNG lynches with RNG you wont see how someone will try to defend themselves when they get lynched so you get little to no information from the flip. This effectively gives scum a much easier second day if we lynch townies.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 15:45 GMT
#465
FoS WaveofShadow

I'm not voting until we've had more time for the remaining lurkers to report in, and Shadow can respond to zarepath.

I agree with zarepath that the people actually voting me aren't looking that scummy; compared to those just trawling for a convenient bandwagon.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 15:46 GMT
#466
Thank you Zare. I liked the points in your analysis for the 3rd and 4th posts. While it's not enough to make me vote for him (and I'd like to see his defense), a lot of the same things could be said about many players (especially with the non scum-hunting).

The point that town never uses WIFOM made me laugh (you know why). Maybe you should rethink using WIFOM as a 100% scum tell (yeah it's scummy but if town Zare (from last game) does it why can't other towns do it and not be scum?).

I'll be back in a few hours to do some more scumhunting. I have a bigger post planned on who I want to pressure. (damn school).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 15:49 GMT
#467
On February 12 2013 00:42 Sevryn wrote:
Hey guys Im currently getting caught up on today still have a couple of pages left but want to say I am against RNG lynches with RNG you wont see how someone will try to defend themselves when they get lynched so you get little to no information from the flip. This effectively gives scum a much easier second day if we lynch townies.

I look forward to your contributions on meaningful things.

Maybe because your not up to speed, but RNG is dead.


Heres some prompters for discussions.

I dont know you, but you have a decent post count.
(1) Have you played forum mafia before?

(2) Do you prefer (for lynch) warbaby or WaveofShadow or alternative?

(3) Given a choice D1, between random lurker, or null read ; which would you choose

(4) Given a choice D1, between random lurker, or scum read ; which would you choose

Thank you
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 15:52 GMT
#468
Guys im going to bed.

zarepath, I am not sure if the start of your post was addressed to me?

If so, I had mandalor as null read; he said a few things but until he follows through its all NON-alignment indicative.

btw, quite a few decent points in that case; I think some are educated assumptions, and others are really contradictory to ideal town play. Will wait and see what wave has to say for himself before proceeding further.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 15:55 GMT
#469
On February 12 2013 00:52 Mocsta wrote:
are really contradictory to ideal town play


No u. Good night and sweet dreams :3
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 15:57 GMT
#470
On February 12 2013 00:55 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:52 Mocsta wrote:
are really contradictory to ideal town play


No u. Good night and sweet dreams :3

I will stay up for 5 min.

Sorry what does that even mean?
Sn0_Man
Profile Blog Joined October 2012
Tebellong44238 Posts
February 11 2013 15:59 GMT
#471
On February 12 2013 00:57 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 12 2013 00:55 warbaby wrote:
On February 12 2013 00:52 Mocsta wrote:
are really contradictory to ideal town play


No u. Good night and sweet dreams :3

I will stay up for 5 min.

Sorry what does that even mean?


+1
LiquidDota StaffSCIENTISTS BAFFLED | 3275929302
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 16:00 GMT
#472
I don't think you're helping town by posting like this, Mocsta. I honestly believe your case against me is bad, and I don't like how you're asking other people to tunnel on me. That's not constructive.

We all know you have a problem with me. You don't need to spam up the thread asking other people to confirm your bias.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 11 2013 16:02 GMT
#473
And Mocsta, yes, the first part of my post was addressed to you. It's harder to see because while I was writing the post, it took a while and everybody posted a bunch of stuff in the meantime.

I didn't realize that your middle line was null reads.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
February 11 2013 16:02 GMT
#474
Guys, we need to pressure lurkers.
Here's a rundown of previous games:
+ Show Spoiler +
NMM 36: slayalot (heavy lurker), glurio (not a heavy lurker, but relatively small filter)
NMM 35: laguerta (heavy lurker) - replaced by an active JSL, Mocsta (active), bringaniga (troll, lurker) - replaced by Spaghetticus (active)
NMM 34: TeMiL (lurker), Sylencia (active)
NMM 33: Kickstart (lurker), FatChunk (active), Corazon (active)


tbh I thought the scum teams were a little more lurker-heavy, but you can still see a pattern here: There hasn't been a scum team in the last 4 games that didn't feature at least one lurker. Town lurkers don't help us and have no excuse to not post. If we attack them, we might trigger them to contribute. Scum lurkers, on the other hand, are either afraid of slipping up or just try to actively not help the town by doing nothing but vote.

Therefore, these players need to post ASAP:
* 9-BiT
* Sevryn
* Macheji

I hate lynching active players Day 1 and I feel like it's the reason Day 1 lynches are mislynches so often. We've seen it oh so many times that town cripples itself by mislynching active townies when scum lurkers get away so easily.

At this point in time I would place my vote on one of these guys.
Well, might as well do it

##Vote: 9-BiT
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 16:06 GMT
#475
On February 12 2013 01:00 warbaby wrote:
I don't think you're helping town by posting like this, Mocsta. I honestly believe your case against me is bad, and I don't like how you're asking other people to tunnel on me. That's not constructive.

We all know you have a problem with me. You don't need to spam up the thread asking other people to confirm your bias.

Look, im not going to enter into these "flame" games with you.

It is now pretty clear you are relying to baiting emotional responses from anyone that does not like the smell of your shit.

Sweet dreams back @ you.


P.S.
My issue is with your play; not you as a person.
[fluff]
I also don't think I am treating you in any way, shape or form as Acid did in NMM XXXVI.
Please don't take it personal, mafia is just a game in the end and should be fun to play.

Sevryn
Profile Joined September 2010
698 Posts
February 11 2013 16:06 GMT
#476
@ zare Thats a very interesting case you made. I think you over looked the fourth post a little bit in that the way it was worded is basically setting up WoS to defend any lurker he doesn't want lynched and any lurker he does want lynched with a line of qualitative additions which could be interpreted any which way.
@ mocsta
1) I have played mafia before a long time ago
2) right now on the lynch I would like to hear from everyone
3) lurker over null
4) scum over lurker
I think we need to not discuss peoples past games this early its really hard to make a read based on meta on D1 because of how little information we have to look at I understand on most day ones there really isnt anything else to talk about but this day one has a good bit of information so far and talking about past games is just adding stuff that is pure WIFOM which I agree is not helpful to good town play. its pretty much useless to everyone but scum.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
February 11 2013 16:07 GMT
#477
Oh wow, lots of posting during the time I analysed previous games, and a new case even. brb reading.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2013 16:11 GMT
#478
I do think warbaby is town. On points 1 and 2: While this is a newbie game, I don't think that taking his townie claim or referencing 36 as anything other than a null read. Sorry, but I'm not seeing the point you're making in 4 either. As I read:
On February 11 2013 13:54 warbaby wrote:
Since we've both posted plenty, how about we not post for a while?

more as trying to get the town as a whole involved rather than have Mcosta posting incessantly as he has been. While I agree on point 3, that warbaby hasn't really partaken in scum hunting, I don't think that this is a good measure of town v scum 6 hours into D1. To be honest, your case feels more like a gag.

My concern would moreso be Mocsta.
1. He seems unconcerned as to who to throw towards the vote
While some may read it as him aggressively trying to test the town, I read his posts and various switches and tests as just trying to see where he can gain traction. As well, he jumps on the first person having any real traction.
2. He doesn't even read his own posts
First, he calls Warbaby's generic opening scummy when it's null at best. Next he tacks on his own important notes, and finally he calls Warbaby's initial post null.
3. He has diarrhea of the keyboard


On February 11 2013 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
Post consolidation definitely important. No need to hear every thought. But this is no excuse for lurking either.

Additionally, he brings ups the post consolidation point which he actively avoids.

On February 11 2013 09:52 Mocsta wrote:
Did not realise 4 people represented a majority in this game.
Why dont you give others a chance to post their own thoughts instead of trying to forcefully influence them before they have spoken.
Are you trying for a dictatorship here or something?

Here he's accusing me, in effect, of running for mayor all while pushing his RNG agenda heavily.

On February 11 2013 11:36 Mocsta wrote:
See you guys in 12 hours.

On February 11 2013 14:15 Mocsta wrote:\
I thought you said you were going to take a break from posting anyways....

Blames warbaby for coming back to post 2 times after 'taking a break' when Mocsta has posted 8.

At best, all this comes off as unintentional bad play. At worst it's an overexcited scum player. I find the latter more believable and either way I feel better about lynching him currently than lynching a lurker.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 11 2013 16:15 GMT
#479
geript, what do you think about Wave of Shadow? While Mocsta certainly has some, well... tendencies, at least he's active and not trying to fly below the radar. Wave of Shadow's few posts scream of trying to stay under the radar while looking pro-town.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 16:16 GMT
#480
I prefer voting lurkers over scum D1. I don't like voting for null reads because null reads are not scum? Voting to pressure a null read is OK, but it helps if you back up your pressure vote with a decent case.

##Vote: 9-Bit

Normally I wouldn't tell anybody "do xyz and I'll unvote you" but in this case, simply make a few posts (that aren't blatantly scummy) and I'll unvote you.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Prev 1 22 23 24 25 26 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
CranKy Ducklings92
Liquipedia
BSL Open Qualifier
04:00
Jungsu & Hasu #2
ZZZero.O168
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 169
StarCraft: Brood War
Artosis 1001
ZZZero.O 168
Bale 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 9
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm189
League of Legends
Doublelift4452
Counter-Strike
minikerr13
Other Games
summit1g11423
JimRising 716
C9.Mang0298
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1190
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP111
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
9h 34m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
10h 34m
Monday Night Weeklies
15h 34m
Replay Cast
22h 34m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 9h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 10h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 23h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.