• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:17
CEST 16:17
KST 23:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9194 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 22

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 92 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 12:16 GMT
#421
Another feeble defense.

I already explained why ur tells u think are pro town. Are actually null.

Then u follow up by being derogatory towards everyone.

Then Instead of attacking the case against u.. U go ad hominem by saying they have small minds...

Seriously warbaby not impressed. My vote remains with this defense. Again ur not living up to what u promised.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
February 11 2013 12:17 GMT
#422
On February 11 2013 20:52 Mocsta wrote:
Mandalor.

I know u want revenge for me.
But spending time trying to kick a guy when he is on the floor. I.e. prove something is dead when it is indeed dead....
reads to me as trying to contribute without contributing.

Since u talking about lurkers. Can i assume ur in luv with geript?


Honestly, I'd prefer to not have to talk to you all game. 50% of all posts in this game are from you, again. I don't know what you are trying to accomplish with that.

Before warbaby made this stupid martyring post, I wasn't sure what you all were onto. As far as I read his posts, the only sentence that felt scummy was
I'd like to post basically the same thing I did at the beginning of NMM 36.


Now, the martyring certainly changed things for me. I don't understand why a former MVP would get so aggressive and condescending this early in the game.
Now, compare WB's posts so far with his last post before getting lynched in NMM XXXVI:
Yeah, if I get lynched I won't hold it against you. It's just a game


---

Concerning geript: I don't quite understand. I don't think geript is lurking, is he? Then again, all he contributed so far was general strategic thoughts. No reads on people, yet.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 12:22 GMT
#423
On February 11 2013 21:13 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 21:06 Mocsta wrote:
On February 11 2013 20:59 warbaby wrote:
On February 11 2013 14:46 cDgCorazon wrote:
This is the scummiest part. If you are town, you should be trying to prove that your claim is true, and not kill discussion right when it starts to pick up.

For these reasons, you are getting my vote for the time being. If you are really town, you should have no trouble proving your innocence.


I was trying to get Mocsta to shut up because he's an idiot and bad at this game (look at his play in the non-newbie games, it's atrocious and people have called him out for it).

Firstly. U obviously have not read the games. What u say is simply not true.hSecondly it is against rules to discuss ongoing games. Pls dont reference me in live games again..


I was referencing LIX, which is over.

That is even worse than.
By day1 i was essentially a confirmed town for the majority of players. This was proven by ppl posting their reads..
I was also onto the last remaining scum from day dot and was close to getting him to concede.

If u gonna pretend to read a game. At least do it properly.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 12:22 GMT
#424
On February 11 2013 21:17 Mandalor wrote:
Now, the martyring certainly changed things for me. I don't understand why a former MVP would get so aggressive and condescending this early in the game.


It pisses me off after I got named town MVP in my last game, I try to repeat my playstyle in the next game (in order to be useful to town!) and I get shit all over for it.

I figured you guys would understand my play style (which seems to be valid based on '36 post-game analysis). Apparently you don't, and I just honestly don't care about this game enough to defend myself against accusations that are this stupid.

If you're upset that I'm giving up this early, I would consider requesting a replacement. Just let me know if you'd prefer to shit all over someone other than me.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
February 11 2013 12:27 GMT
#425
On February 11 2013 21:22 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 21:17 Mandalor wrote:
Now, the martyring certainly changed things for me. I don't understand why a former MVP would get so aggressive and condescending this early in the game.


I try to repeat my playstyle in the next game


That is precisely why people are onto you, especially since you openly said it. As scum, you would try to copy your town meta, and you even mentioning that looks a lot like a scumslip.
Honestly, if you can't cope with getting attacked in a mafia game, this game really isn't for you.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 12:31 GMT
#426
On February 11 2013 21:27 Mandalor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 21:22 warbaby wrote:
On February 11 2013 21:17 Mandalor wrote:
Now, the martyring certainly changed things for me. I don't understand why a former MVP would get so aggressive and condescending this early in the game.


I try to repeat my playstyle in the next game


That is precisely why people are onto you, especially since you openly said it. As scum, you would try to copy your town meta, and you even mentioning that looks a lot like a scumslip.
Honestly, if you can't cope with getting attacked in a mafia game, this game really isn't for you.


If I'm town, would I not copy my previously successful town play from the last game I was town? Which included being mislynched by horrible players who have no idea what a scumtell actually looks like...

I've never played scum, so you have no idea what my scum meta looks like. I have played town, and if you think my town meta this game is off, it's because I'm absolutely sick to death of having to defend myself the entire game (which is also what happened in '36).

I'm being condescending because it's mind boggling that people like Corazon would make the same mistake two games in a row.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 13:20 GMT
#427
warbaby, I am hesitant to contribute further to this as I think your defense speaks for itself.

In short:
  • if you are town, you may try to be the same town; but I would surmise instead, that you would try to learn from your mistakes that game and improve the foundation you laid.

  • if you are scum, you may try to be the same town; why bother evolving the play when it is already established? This pretty much sums up your approach to this game.

As I said prior, I have not seen a townie defend himself in the manner you have chosen, in particular for Day1 where the most uncertainty resides. This is exacerbated by your claims of being MVP.

Let us quickly go over your derogatory and ad-hominem comments one more time, because regardless of alignment I find it inexcusable.
On February 11 2013 20:45 warbaby wrote:
I honestly don't give a shit anymore. Go ahead and mislynch me, so I can make fun of you all (again) in the obs qt. Maybe I'll even be named town MVP again (it's not hard with competition like this).
On February 11 2013 20:57 warbaby wrote:
Are you fucking dense? .....
You must be fucking dense.
On February 11 2013 20:59 warbaby wrote:
I was trying to get Mocsta to shut up because he's an idiot and bad at this game
On February 11 2013 21:31 warbaby wrote:
I'm being condescending because it's mind boggling that people like Corazon would make the same mistake two games in a row.

Just remember what I said to you before you went ad-hominem on me, and called me an idiot.
On February 11 2013 13:50 Mocsta wrote:
....
Thus, an intelligent person is WELL-AWARE of their meta, and is WELL-AWARE of actions deemed pro-town in their town games. This is how I will choose to think/treat you.

Therefore, you saying, "town people did it last game"; if anything gives more credence towards suggesting it is scum motivated play.

If I decide to do an ice-breaker, its because I am trying to stimulate discussion or aid town. Not because I want to gain town cred to be perceived as pro-town.....


Your approach to me can be summed up by this quote.
On February 11 2013 21:22 warbaby wrote:
It pisses me off after I got named town MVP in my last game, I try to repeat my playstyle in the next game (in order to be useful to town!) and I get shit all over for it.


I conclude with this reminder
On February 11 2013 20:57 Mocsta wrote:
I waited 8 hours for THAT...

##vote: warbaby

I never seen a town player defend themselves so meekly early game.it shows complete lack of care. Logicial deduction. U must be scum. good find corazon. Perhaps i wad wrong with RNG

zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 11 2013 14:05 GMT
#428
I'm just starting to catch up; will spend the morning reading up.

Can we have an "Important Posts" section in the OP, with a link to the beginning of the game? The pre-game banter has ruined filters and it's going to be tough to navigate this thread as it gets longer.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Sylencia
Profile Joined November 2012
Australia1057 Posts
February 11 2013 14:23 GMT
#429
On February 11 2013 20:57 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 18:41 Sylencia wrote:
If he's actually blue, dumb move unless he plans to Vig shot someone on night 1 and hoping for a 1:1 trade? Alternatively if he's a vet aiming to prolong the life of the town - but even then that's a questionable move.

Being the SK with bulletproof wouldn't help too much since he will still end up suffering the same fate as the Vig of being shot over 2 nights. Helps town more than scum.

VT taking a bullet for the team is also a possibility here, but I don't understand why such a seed needs to be planted to early on.

Basically, I'm leaning towards either scum or vig on warbaby.


Are you fucking dense? Scum already knows who the towns are. All I'm saying is I'm town. They (the scum) already know that.

I could give away more information (like a blue role) later on, but I haven't done that yet. Why are you saying I'm claiming a blue role when I've done nothing of the sort?

You must be fucking dense.


Of course scum knows who is town and who is not - they don't know who is blue and who is not though. Your wording in the original statement 'I won't claim my actual role right now' telegraphs you have something to actually claim.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 11 2013 14:29 GMT
#430
On February 11 2013 23:05 zarepath wrote:
I'm just starting to catch up; will spend the morning reading up.

Can we have an "Important Posts" section in the OP, with a link to the beginning of the game? The pre-game banter has ruined filters and it's going to be tough to navigate this thread as it gets longer.

Ya Acro will update it eventually.

In the meantime help yourself through the following means:
1) Open Acros filter.
2) go to daypost.
3) Success!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 14:30 GMT
#431
Alternatively; starts p17. (halfway)
glurio
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany597 Posts
February 11 2013 14:33 GMT
#432
Posting a shitload of fluff, useless RNG and grammatics discussion isn't pro-town behaviour Mocsta.
Then hopping on the easy lynch wagon after warbaby made those terrible posts?

On February 11 2013 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 11 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
  • Please do not lurk. People are busy and may have limited availability, but we should all expect a basic level of contribution from each other. Lynching lurkers (when appropriate) is fine by me.
  • Post succinctly. Try to be up to date on what's going on in the thread before you post, and try to consolidate your posts.
  • Don't be a jerk for no reason; try not to use personal insults and inflammatory language. Avoid OMGUS if possible.


Agreed, no lurky lurk.

When appropriate is very loose wording, setting you up to change your agenda as you see fit.

My thoughts are: Im going to lynch my best scum read. If scum reads are ambiguous and cases are grasping at straws, I will RNG out of the pool of lurkers (no pun on RNG intended,m ore so how do you chose between 3 or 4 ppl with 1 post)

Post consolidation definitely important. No need to hear every thought. But this is no excuse for lurking either.
+ Show Spoiler +

Will try my best. But do I really have to tolerate idiotic play. But yes. OMGUS is terrible and often scum motivation.
Theres a difference between OMGUS and making a well-reasoned counter-case.


Let's start with that and don't post endlessly.

While i agree with everyone that warbabys posts have been really horrible he basically did everything he shouldn't do (soft-blue claim, getting overly emotional, giving up, citing countless times hes town), i think we should really step back and take a look at the whole picture.
I think he would be much more cautious with his posts if he actually was scum.

I'd like everyone to look at mocstas filter. Does he do anything to seriously scumhunt? He asks questions in every direction, has people on his "watch" but this is the same as NMM XXXV, where he was infact the mafia gf. He picks the easiest target and highlights everything everyone already read.

Sn0 didn't add anything useful with his arguably limited posting time, only talk about RNG and english grammatics. Useless but i'm sure he'll pick it up.
Whether you think you can, or think you can't, you're right. - Henry Ford
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 14:33 GMT
#433
On February 11 2013 23:23 Sylencia wrote:
Of course scum knows who is town and who is not - they don't know who is blue and who is not though. Your wording in the original statement 'I won't claim my actual role right now' telegraphs you have something to actually claim.


Yes, I'm not going to claim my role D1 because the mafia does not know my role. This could imply that I'm the death miller serial killer (that was a joke from the pre-game, btw), or it could imply that I'm just Vanilla Town.

I'm still in favor of lynching a lurker, and there are some pretty good candidates, still. Glad to see that zarepath and Mandalor are here now.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 14:36 GMT
#434
I'm not soft blue claiming, glurio. I'm hard alignment claiming, and reserving a role claim until it actually makes sense to do so.

You understand the difference between alignment and role, right?

I agree that there could be scummy motiviations in the ridiculous case against me, but I can't really pursue this avenue without being accused of OMGUS. I encourage you and others to look at this more.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
February 11 2013 14:39 GMT
#435
[image loading] Count Vote:

warbaby (2): cDgCorazon, Mocsta

Not Voting (11): 9-BiT, Sevryn, WaveofShadow, Sn0_Man, Macheji, glurio, warbaby, geript, zarepath, Mandalor, Sylencia


Currently, warbaby is set to be lynched!
~34.5 hours remaining until deadline.
Remember you have to vote!
A backwards poet writes inverse.
zarepath
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1626 Posts
February 11 2013 14:41 GMT
#436
Yeah, this feels a lot like the last time we mislynched warbaby so far. I'm not saying there's nothing there, but it is very easy to rile this guy up and get confirmation bias. We still have a lot of Day 1 left and a lot of people to consider still, and I think that if warbaby's detractors are satisfied with the evidence in his defense, we should look at some other people and allow warbaby to take a step back himself and make some of his own reads. If by the end of the day, you still think warbaby is the scummiest, go ahead and make a case and vote for him. But let's proactively avoid tunnel visioning here.
"Your efforts you put in will never betray you." - Flash | "If I'm not good enough, I don't wanna win." - Naniwa
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 14:46 GMT
#437
On February 11 2013 23:33 glurio wrote:
Posting a shitload of fluff, useless RNG and grammatics discussion isn't pro-town behaviour Mocsta.
Then hopping on the easy lynch wagon after warbaby made those terrible posts?

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +

On February 11 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
  • Please do not lurk. People are busy and may have limited availability, but we should all expect a basic level of contribution from each other. Lynching lurkers (when appropriate) is fine by me.
  • Post succinctly. Try to be up to date on what's going on in the thread before you post, and try to consolidate your posts.
  • Don't be a jerk for no reason; try not to use personal insults and inflammatory language. Avoid OMGUS if possible.


Agreed, no lurky lurk.

When appropriate is very loose wording, setting you up to change your agenda as you see fit.

My thoughts are: Im going to lynch my best scum read. If scum reads are ambiguous and cases are grasping at straws, I will RNG out of the pool of lurkers (no pun on RNG intended,m ore so how do you chose between 3 or 4 ppl with 1 post)

Post consolidation definitely important. No need to hear every thought. But this is no excuse for lurking either.
+ Show Spoiler +

Will try my best. But do I really have to tolerate idiotic play. But yes. OMGUS is terrible and often scum motivation.
Theres a difference between OMGUS and making a well-reasoned counter-case.


Let's start with that and don't post endlessly.

While i agree with everyone that warbabys posts have been really horrible he basically did everything he shouldn't do (soft-blue claim, getting overly emotional, giving up, citing countless times hes town), i think we should really step back and take a look at the whole picture.
(2) I think he would be much more cautious with his posts if he actually was scum.

(1)
I'd like everyone to look at mocstas filter. Does he do anything to seriously scumhunt?
He asks questions in every direction, has people on his "watch" but this is the same as NMM XXXV, where he was infact the mafia gf. He picks the easiest target and highlights everything everyone already read.

Sn0 didn't add anything useful with his arguably limited posting time, only talk about RNG and english grammatics. Useless but i'm sure he'll pick it up.

Glurio,

(1)
why are you asking others to look into my filter?

Heres a suggestion, if you dont like my play; look into my filter and fire away your concerns.
I will be here for prob the next hour, so your welcome to talk to me whilst I am here

(2)
I was considering the "cautious" line of thought as well. But I dunno; when I was scum in NMM XXXV i was posting off-the-cuff and recklessly, and with high emotion. i think either alignment is capable of acting that way, so the high emotion is null. Its more to do with why he became highly emotional, for me that is more so leaning scum than town. I think a town player is confident in their role PM and has no need to be this hysterical, derogatory or ad-hominem so early.

P.S.
This is not NMM XXXV; and regardless is being played out completely different to that game.
That game my play focused on flaming, this game my play is focused on expounding logic and reasoning.

P.P.S. Fact: I have rolled Link Hogthrob - but won't say what this role is
That my role is a muppet already indicates the difference between this and NMM XXXV!! heheh


Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 14:47 GMT
#438
On February 11 2013 14:46 cDgCorazon wrote:
2. Continuing to play the victim from the mislynch in NMM 36.


Why in the world are you continuing to do this? Did you read my accusations at all?

If you're taking the two votes seriously at the beginning I don't know what to say...
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 14:49 GMT
#439
On February 11 2013 23:36 warbaby wrote:
I'm not soft blue claiming, glurio. I'm hard alignment claiming, and reserving a role claim until it actually makes sense to do so.

You understand the difference between alignment and role, right?

I agree that there could be scummy motiviations in the ridiculous case against me, but I can't really pursue this avenue without being accused of OMGUS. [/B[] I encourage you and others to look at this more.

Matey,
Disagree fully with this sentiment.

I am a large advocate of the counter case, and by all means do not classify it OMGUS.

its all about delivery; OMGUS is basically "you voted me, which means YOU ARE SCUM"

counter case is about either:
(1) refuting the case against you with logic and rational thought
AND (sometimes)
(2) developing your own case against the attacker

i.e.
[B]On February 11 2013 09:55 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 09:43 warbaby wrote:
  • Don't be a jerk for no reason; try not to use personal insults and inflammatory language. Avoid OMGUS if possible.

OMGUS is terrible and often scum motivation.
Theres a difference between OMGUS and making a well-reasoned counter-case.

warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 14:51 GMT
#440
On February 11 2013 23:46 Mocsta wrote:I think a town player is confident in their role PM and has no need to be this hysterical, derogatory or ad-hominem so early.


This is amusing coming from the guy making a bunch of hysterical wall of text posts, desperate to appear to be scum hunting. I'm sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I call out stupid when I see it. This is confirmed by my meta (and the post-game analysis) in '36.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Prev 1 20 21 22 23 24 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 43m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech140
CosmosSc2 36
Railgan 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48910
Shuttle 7836
FanTaSy 1591
BeSt 650
Horang2 528
Larva 206
Soma 154
Sexy 140
Last 128
Mind 104
[ Show more ]
Pusan 96
Zeus 91
hero 76
ggaemo 73
Hyun 71
Sea.KH 71
Aegong 56
Killer 53
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 25
PianO 25
NaDa 19
Rock 17
JYJ 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc4141
qojqva2248
Dendi1173
420jenkins629
XcaliburYe242
Counter-Strike
fl0m2961
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor800
Liquid`Hasu670
Other Games
B2W.Neo979
Beastyqt622
Mlord437
byalli401
Livibee214
Hui .182
ArmadaUGS121
QueenE68
Mew2King62
KnowMe54
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick753
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream63
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 19
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis3110
Other Games
• WagamamaTV122
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
43m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
BSL Open Qualifier
4h 43m
Replay Cast
8h 43m
Afreeca Starleague
19h 43m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
20h 43m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 8h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 19h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 20h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.