• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:36
CEST 15:36
KST 22:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup6StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder Sagi.gg Launcher Released BSL Season 23
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9973 users

Newbie Mini Mafia XXXVII - Page 20

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 92 Next
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 02:36 GMT
#381
On February 11 2013 11:35 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 11:33 Mocsta wrote:
Filter burying?

Please clarify

You talk a lot, and it's not always useful.
Clarified.
Going to go eat and study. Will check on the thread every so often but I'm not expecting much activity for a while.

KK

I get the message I am not wanted. Enough people have said the same thing.

Fine, will abide by my "caveat"

See you guys in 12 hours.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2013 03:00 GMT
#382
@Sn0_man. If the English discussion/correction was irrelevant, why post it?
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 03:13 GMT
#383
On February 11 2013 12:00 geript wrote:
@Sn0_man. If the English discussion/correction was irrelevant, why post it?


I don't understand why you are trying to discuss a little issue with someone who already said they were done posting for (their) night.

And your silly WB vote... If you think WB is scum, I'd love to hear an actual reason why other than your BS in your first post.
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2013 03:30 GMT
#384
I find it to be a rhetorical question in that things irrelevant to the game aren't worth discussing.

My WB vote is just an opening I wanted to try out that got outpaced by RNG. I for one am fine with addition by subtraction as a policy as I feel it is the basis for both the Lynch All Lurkers policy--in that lurkers add little to nothing-- and is the basis of scum hunting--in that they tend to actively try to detract from discussion through inaction, burying and misdirection.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 03:36 GMT
#385
On February 11 2013 12:30 geript wrote:
I for one am fine with addition by subtraction.


Could you please clarify this for me? I'm confused on what you mean by this.
Grubby's #1 Fan
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2013 03:46 GMT
#386
I mean that the general concept of it: make the town better by removing the person(s) with the least qualitative additions. We are either removing detractors (thus net gain) or removing scum (actual gain).
## change vote unvote
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 03:55 GMT
#387
On February 11 2013 12:46 geript wrote:
I mean that the general concept of it: make the town better by removing the person(s) with the least qualitative additions. We are either removing detractors (thus net gain) or removing scum (actual gain).
## change vote unvote

Geript,

sorry to pipe in, but I need to know if you just musing or being serious with intention.

I can not agree with always removing "detractors"
This game usually comes down to a choice between two guys: one is scum, one is bad town.

scum is making an effort to blend in, and using your criteria, we may be lynching bad town every time.

The net effect = Town Loss.



If I may paraphrase, I see nothing wrong with hunting lurkers, as yes, typically scum do reside there. However, when it comes to vote time, it must always be for the person we think has the HIGHEST chance to flip scum.

That does not necessarily imply "least qualitative additions"

Back to active lurking
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2013 04:04 GMT
#388
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 04:17 GMT
#389
We still need to hear from:

9-Bit
Sevryn
Macheji
zarepath *
Mandalor *

* = expressed in pre-game that they would not be around at the start of D1

Start time was not a surprise; the non-* players should be posting soon please :D
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
February 11 2013 04:22 GMT
#390
I would argue that removing room to hide is important as it forces scum to constantly be better than the guy in last place. If scum can in fact beat the curve so to speak, then it's the bottom end's fault for not making their role/side clear. I wouldn't blame to top end for voting out scummiest/least town-like in that case. I would argue least qualitative = least town-like; note that's qualitative not quantitative. Bare minimum does not automatically equal least qualitative.
Corazon
Profile Blog Joined November 2011
United States3230 Posts
February 11 2013 04:28 GMT
#391
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


So you are more likely to lean towards a "Lynch All Lurkers" position for D1?

If that is the case, I kind of disagree with this way of thinking. I think we should vote for the player who acts the scummiest.
This sums up my feelings about D1 lynches very well.

On February 11 2013 09:53 glurio wrote:
My take on policy lurker lynch is the same as always: scumread -> scummy lurker -> lurker.


I also like the soft town claim (I bolded it).
Grubby's #1 Fan
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 04:30 GMT
#392
warbaby,

if I may come out of hibernation.

Thanks for the updated summary list.

So far, you are the guy I dont like the most and I am going to outline the reasons below.

#1 - In your entry you specified its direct from your last town game (i.e. soft claim for town)
If you want to re-use ice-breakers, do it... why specify its from your town game

#2 - Summary lists are an easy way to contribute, without contributing
All of us can easily do a filter click, off page1 + its pretty obvious we going through a USA/Europe vs Oceania shift

#3 - You even make comments alluding you to your "good ideas = town play" concept from your last game
Why are you trying SO SO hard to associate your self with being town?

The above is not worthy of a vote (yet), but I would appreciate your feedback to the above.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 04:33 GMT
#393
On February 11 2013 13:22 geript wrote:
I would argue that removing room to hide is important as it forces scum to constantly be better than the guy in last place. If scum can in fact beat the curve so to speak, then it's the bottom end's fault for not making their role/side clear. I wouldn't blame to top end for voting out scummiest/least town-like in that case. I would argue least qualitative = least town-like; note that's qualitative not quantitative. Bare minimum does not automatically equal least qualitative.

Matey,

I have personally led several lynches against bad townies. I dunno what your playing history is, but will assume this is the first game.

Its really hard to tell the difference between bad townie & scum when you are confirmation biased.


Fact is, its night to sit on the high chair and blame the bad townie.. but really, we have to (at least partially) blame the lynch pusher, as quite often after a mislynch, you re-review the case material and go.. why the hell did i think this...

we have to be accountable for our actions; to me, that is a major constituent of high-level scum hunting.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 04:36 GMT
#394
On February 11 2013 13:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


So you are more likely to lean towards a "Lynch All Lurkers" position for D1?

If that is the case, I kind of disagree with this way of thinking. I think we should vote for the player who acts the scummiest.
This sums up my feelings about D1 lynches very well.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 09:53 glurio wrote:
My take on policy lurker lynch is the same as always: scumread -> scummy lurker -> lurker.


I also like the soft town claim (I bolded it).


Lol.. nice pick up on the soft claim; phrased quite odd as well. Im not sure what to make of it, but it is not written naturally.

as for glurio, yes process is right in my opinion. Ironically, I think glurio is one of those guys who easily falls under the "lurker' category (at least based on his past 2 games). Hopefully this game he picks up the activity - it is not the weekend after all !!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2013 04:37 GMT
#395
On February 11 2013 13:28 cDgCorazon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:04 WaveofShadow wrote:
Yay for active lurking!
I have to agree with Mocsta here, at the very least lurker removal D1 can be a useful strategy, but I can't say I'm in favor of removing those who are performing the bare minimum (read: have actual 'qualitative additions,' as geript put it) when there will be scum actively trying to disrupt our hunting efforts.

If it comes to pass that those who are performing the bare minimum ARE the scum who are detracting from our efforts, then that's another story, but I feel like we should be slightly more certain of this than a regular lurker lynch, and I would also argue that this kind of thing would have to happen after D1.

Once again, making my position very clear: if you are inactive or do not contribute to the hunt D1, then you are my target. Obviously the Day is still young but I expect more from my Town as the day progresses.


So you are more likely to lean towards a "Lynch All Lurkers" position for D1?

If that is the case, I kind of disagree with this way of thinking. I think we should vote for the player who acts the scummiest.
This sums up my feelings about D1 lynches very well.

Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 09:53 glurio wrote:
My take on policy lurker lynch is the same as always: scumread -> scummy lurker -> lurker.


I also like the soft town claim (I bolded it).

Put it this way: if there is an extremely strong scumread on someone that is nigh irrefutable, then great, I can get on board. Otherwise LAL, but as I said, we shall see how the day progresses.

Also regarding the soft claim (I feel I should address it) wouldn't I say the same thing if I were scum?
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 04:41 GMT
#396
On February 11 2013 13:30 Mocsta wrote:
warbaby,

if I may come out of hibernation.

Thanks for the updated summary list.

So far, you are the guy I dont like the most and I am going to outline the reasons below.

#1 - In your entry you specified its direct from your last town game (i.e. soft claim for town)
If you want to re-use ice-breakers, do it... why specify its from your town game

#2 - Summary lists are an easy way to contribute, without contributing
All of us can easily do a filter click, off page1 + its pretty obvious we going through a USA/Europe vs Oceania shift

#3 - You even make comments alluding you to your "good ideas = town play" concept from your last game
Why are you trying SO SO hard to associate your self with being town?

The above is not worthy of a vote (yet), but I would appreciate your feedback to the above.


So you have a problem with me claiming that I'm being pro-town? You clearly did not read the post-game analysis in '36. Claiming town is not a scummy thing to do. Would you prefer I claim scum? That's not possible since it would be suiciding as town (which is against town wincon) and suiciding as scum (which is against scum wincon).

I'm not trying to trick you into thinking I'm town. I had to defend myself against these ridiculous claims in '36, until I was finally mislynched for it.

Unlike you, I am not beating around the bush and posting a bunch of crap about RNG and whining about other people's efforts to promote a useful town environment. I'm listing lurkers because Corazon did it D1 in '36 and it was helpful. Corazon was town in '36 and so am I, right now, in '37.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 04:41 GMT
#397
On February 11 2013 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also regarding the soft claim (I feel I should address it) wouldn't I say the same thing if I were scum?

Sorry, but, I cant even begin to fathom what you are implying with this? Please clarify, as it reads very WIFOM to me.

warbaby
Profile Joined May 2011
United States510 Posts
February 11 2013 04:44 GMT
#398
WaveOfShadow, this is not your town. It's not my town, and it's not Mocsta's town.

It is the town, and it's members shall think for themselves and analyze the thread before doing stupid things. Please.
It puts the GG in the basket. It does this whenever it's told or else it gets the Mutalisks again.
Mocsta
Profile Joined December 2012
Australia9389 Posts
February 11 2013 04:50 GMT
#399
On February 11 2013 13:41 warbaby wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:30 Mocsta wrote:
warbaby,

if I may come out of hibernation.

Thanks for the updated summary list.

So far, you are the guy I dont like the most and I am going to outline the reasons below.

#1 - In your entry you specified its direct from your last town game (i.e. soft claim for town)
If you want to re-use ice-breakers, do it... why specify its from your town game

#2 - Summary lists are an easy way to contribute, without contributing
All of us can easily do a filter click, off page1 + its pretty obvious we going through a USA/Europe vs Oceania shift

#3 - You even make comments alluding you to your "good ideas = town play" concept from your last game
Why are you trying SO SO hard to associate your self with being town?

The above is not worthy of a vote (yet), but I would appreciate your feedback to the above.


So you have a problem with me claiming that I'm being pro-town? You clearly did not read the post-game analysis in '36. Claiming town is not a scummy thing to do. Would you prefer I claim scum? That's not possible since it would be suiciding as town (which is against town wincon) and suiciding as scum (which is against scum wincon).

I'm not trying to trick you into thinking I'm town. I had to defend myself against these ridiculous claims in '36, until I was finally mislynched for it.

Unlike you, I am not beating around the bush and posting a bunch of crap about RNG and whining about other people's efforts to promote a useful town environment. I'm listing lurkers because Corazon did it D1 in '36 and it was helpful. Corazon was town in '36 and so am I, right now, in '37.

Do you want me to think you are smart or dumb?
Do you want me to treat you as smart or dumb?

I wont insult you, I assume the answer to both is smart

Thus, an intelligent person is WELL-AWARE of their meta, and is WELL-AWARE of actions deemed pro-town in their town games. This is how I will choose to think/treat you.

Therefore, you saying, "town people did it last game"; if anything gives more credence towards suggesting it is scum motivated play.

If I decide to do an ice-breaker, its because I am trying to stimulate discussion or aid town. Not because I want to gain town cred to be perceived as pro-town.

And yes, claiming town is not a scummy thing to do.. Its about HOW you do it. And your method is what I deem subtle and almost subliminal.
warbaby, perhaps I am over-reading things; but when I last played scum, I did a very similar tact to yourself. Hence, I am a bit more aware of the cues to look out for.



The only tool I have to determine whether your motives are genuine/intentional is to call you out as I did. (aka. scum hunting)
Will let you know what I think, as you present more posts for me to digest.

WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
February 11 2013 04:54 GMT
#400
On February 11 2013 13:41 Mocsta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 11 2013 13:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Also regarding the soft claim (I feel I should address it) wouldn't I say the same thing if I were scum?

Sorry, but, I cant even begin to fathom what you are implying with this? Please clarify, as it reads very WIFOM to me.


I'm trying to say don't look too much into it. There are more important things to be done like scumhunt; determining as to my town alignment should become obvious by my future actions, not by my words.

On February 11 2013 13:44 warbaby wrote:
WaveOfShadow, this is not your town. It's not my town, and it's not Mocsta's town.

It is the town, and it's members shall think for themselves and analyze the thread before doing stupid things. Please.

Warbaby, this sure as hell is my town as I'm a part of it and I care about it. I'm not sure where you got the idea that I'm telling or leading people not to think for themselves or that I'm doing something stupid.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Prev 1 18 19 20 21 22 92 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Classic vs herO
IntoTheiNu 1135
LiquipediaDiscussion
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #149 (SHIN Mod Edition)
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech154
CosmosSc2 29
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 48209
Shuttle 7893
FanTaSy 1795
Hyuk 560
Horang2 498
BeSt 442
Pusan 331
EffOrt 211
Last 140
Mind 133
[ Show more ]
Soma 131
Zeus 104
ggaemo 84
Sexy 75
hero 70
Sea.KH 62
Aegong 61
Hyun 61
Killer 60
Snow 51
ToSsGirL 35
PianO 26
Bale 23
JYJ 22
NaDa 20
zelot 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 12
Rock 9
Sacsri 9
Noble 6
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc2655
qojqva1766
Dendi1239
XcaliburYe327
420jenkins55
Counter-Strike
fl0m3192
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu604
Khaldor504
Other Games
gofns35208
B2W.Neo938
Beastyqt507
byalli440
Mlord300
Livibee195
Hui .163
ArmadaUGS95
Mew2King66
QueenE27
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick697
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream65
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2949
Upcoming Events
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
1h 24m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 24m
Replay Cast
9h 24m
Afreeca Starleague
20h 24m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
21h 24m
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 9h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 21h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
5 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.