• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:06
CEST 11:06
KST 18:06
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7255 users

Parallel World Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land - Page 58

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 23:23 GMT
#1141
On December 29 2012 08:03 Risen wrote:
Keir is scum. No one was lynched. Hassy switches worlds. It is now night you have 24 hours.

Wat. I just got home from work. Day ends in 35 minutes.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 28 2012 23:24 GMT
#1142
35 minutes remain in the day.
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:26 GMT
#1143
On December 29 2012 08:23 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 29 2012 08:03 Risen wrote:
Keir is scum. No one was lynched. Hassy switches worlds. It is now night you have 24 hours.

Wat. I just got home from work. Day ends in 35 minutes.

Yeah my iPad was set to est and I fucked up.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:34 GMT
#1144
Holy cheapshit batman Keir is town. We are so fucked if sloosh has a way to stop my poison.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 23:34 GMT
#1145
Risen/yamato: if you guys can't kill sloosh I'm going to be fucking pissed.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:36 GMT
#1146
What? What are you talking about Risen?
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 23:38 GMT
#1147
And for the love of god, keep slOosh roleblocked. It won't stop NKs, but maybe it can stop any abilities he has left.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:43 GMT
#1148
On December 29 2012 08:36 slOosh wrote:
What? What are you talking about Risen?

Keir just voted you. He knows he's an antivoter and he's killing himself intentionally so town doesn't split it's night actions to prove you are the final scum in the hope that the remaining townies can kill you.

I will poison you tonight and pray you can't stop me somehow and can't win over the course of the remaining two nights. There's also hassy and Yamato left. So fingers crossed that they have something if I'm blocked.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:52 GMT
#1149
Sloosh can't you just concede once Keir flips.... I poison you tonight, you kill someone (doesn't matter if it's me since my poison goes through anyways) then tomorrow it's a nolynch, then you kill another person the next night, but my poison kills you.

1 townie remains alive, 0 scum remain. Town victory. Oh, and did I mention the entire time cross will be roleblocking you limiting you to just your factional kp?
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:53 GMT
#1150
I can't cause I'm third party. Or was ever since I switched over.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:54 GMT
#1151
But yea I guess if you are telling truth I'll spend tonight figuring out if I can fulfill my wincon or not and concede / keep going soon after.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:55 GMT
#1152
Then once Keir flips hopefully the game will end. Regardless, I doubt hosts will let the game stall with us just sitting around not swapping you while we wait for you to die from poison.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:56 GMT
#1153
How do you even have continous poison? Or was the swap to reload just another lie?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:57 GMT
#1154
Just a lie. I have limitations on my poison in that I can only use it every other night. I lied about poisoning Keir last night. Previous night I poisoned random.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:58 GMT
#1155
Keir I guess you can save yourself now since sloosh just claimed scum. What a weird way for the game to end.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:58 GMT
#1156
Dang you good. So many lies on top of the themed mechanics. So much headaches though, all around.
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:58 GMT
#1157
I told you I'm third party?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:59 GMT
#1158
Either way, go big or go home.

##Shadow and Flame: Risen
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
December 29 2012 00:00 GMT
#1159
Night 6


Yamato77 as the Flux Guardian 2.0 was modkilled for failure to vote!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Parallel Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land! You are the Flux Guardian 2.0, the next evolution in flux guardian technology. Each night, you may select a target to Chain-of-events heal. This means that your target will be healed, his target will be healed, his target will be healed, and so on. The heal will stop either when the chain is broken or an infinite loop is created. You may not heal yourself with this ability and the chain will automatically break if the heal reaches you at any point (you will not be healed in this case). You win with the town.

"Might as well be a VT imo. I mean, I was essentially an antikitaman role!
tbh it was too boring compared to other roles."
-Zephirdd, regarding the Flux Guardian version 1.0


Hassybaby was swapped to iGrok's Strange land!

Player List

Chaos of GreY:
  1. Crossfire99




iGrok's Strange Land:
  1. Risen
  2. Keirathi
  3. SlOosh
  4. Hassybaby
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 29 2012 00:00 GMT
#1160
Don't know what that is, but good luck and stuff.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 56 57 58 59 60 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 54m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4153
Calm 2682
Leta 2666
Soulkey 483
Soma 348
Rush 221
Barracks 206
BeSt 183
firebathero 51
Killer 48
[ Show more ]
Shine 36
Shinee 33
Sexy 23
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 18
Noble 7
sorry 7
HiyA 5
Terrorterran 1
Dota 2
Gorgc2372
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns15647
WinterStarcraft723
Sick184
Pyrionflax145
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV212
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2246
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
54m
Patches Events
5h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 54m
OSC
13h 54m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.