• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:57
CEST 11:57
KST 18:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6646 users

Parallel World Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land - Page 56

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 61 Next
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 27 2012 12:37 GMT
#1101
On December 27 2012 13:19 Risen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 27 2012 10:15 marvellosity wrote:
no i haven't, stop lying


Show nested quote +
On December 18 2012 12:08 marvellosity wrote:
i actually got roleblocked last night

this is why i ask



how was that a lie? I got roleblocked whenever I said I did.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 27 2012 13:40 GMT
#1102
What happened to my vote?
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 27 2012 13:44 GMT
#1103
Oh I guess I forgot.

I'm guessing Hassy was sent because of either marv's ##guarantee or the item I used.
Marv ... did you pick your word or was it preset?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 27 2012 13:45 GMT
#1104
I picked it
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 27 2012 18:40 GMT
#1105
My night action PMs have become quite provocative lol
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 27 2012 19:01 GMT
#1106
On December 28 2012 03:40 Risen wrote:
My night action PMs have become quite provocative lol


I'm guessing that was my doing :D
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
GreYMisT
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States6736 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-12-27 23:45:55
December 27 2012 23:38 GMT
#1107
Day 6

Lynch


Randombum, as The IRS, has died!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Parallel Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land! You are The IRS! Once per day/night cycle, you may rolename-check anyone who posts ## (not followed by a vote). When used at night, this power will reveal the player's alternate universe role name instead.

"The IRS is responsible for collecting taxes and the interpretation and enforcement of the Internal Revenue Code."
-Wikipedia


Marvellosity, as Kenpachi, The Paragon, Lord of Order, God of Ver, Servant of Power and Bestower of Good, Has fufilled his wincondition and has been removed from the game!

+ Show Spoiler [Role PM] +
Welcome to Parallel Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land! You are Kenpachi, The Paragon, Lord of Order, God of Ver, Servant of Power and Bestower of Good! You have 10 1-shot powers. You do not know exactly what they do, but their names should give you a rough idea. You must use one and only one power every day and every night. You activate your powers by typing the following commands in the thread you currently reside in. ##Rename (Player), ##Word of Evil (Word [Let the hosts know which word you plan to use]), ##Worship (Player), ##Postcount E-Peen (Player, Player), ##Guarantee (Player), ##Mass Teleportation, ##Interdimensional Rift, ##Shuffle (Player), ##Vote: GLaDOS, ##Activate Alternate Wincon. You win the game when you have used every one of your powers and you live to see the daypost. Your power count carries over to the other universe.

On March 21 2012 09:43 Kenpachi wrote:
because im motherfucking Kenpachi.


Player List

Chaos of GreY:
  1. Crossfire99
  2. Yamato77
  3. Hassybaby




iGrok's Strange Land:
  1. Risen
  2. Keirathi
  3. SlOosh


The Day will last 24 hours. With 3 Alive it takes 2 to lynch!
"life of lively to live to life of full life thx to shield battery" / Join TL Mafia! http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 27 2012 23:45 GMT
#1108
I was roleblocked.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
December 27 2012 23:47 GMT
#1109
later bitches
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 27 2012 23:47 GMT
#1110
What the fuck :o

How was marv and random both town :oooooo
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 27 2012 23:49 GMT
#1111
Well that clears a lot of stuff up.

##Vote (iGrok): Keirathi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 01:29 GMT
#1112
Why slOosh is the final scum:

1) Meta:

Town slOosh - http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=349058&user=53783&currentpage=All

Compare his filter here to that game. Notice the distinct lack of any analysis in this game. Town slOosh is active, engages with town, and actively works to find scum. He has done virtually none of that this game. Hell,even look at this game, where slOosh is third party assassin and doesn't even care about finding scum and just see how much more helpful he was to town in that game compared to this one. http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=361826&user=53783

2) Interactions with scum:

Virtually none. He jumps on the Foolishness wagon early day 1 with a "pressure vote", but doesn't actually try to convince anyone that Foolishness is scum.

Absolutely no mention of any kind of opinion about BH, ever, at all.

Calls Mementoss scum, but only after its finally a lynch day and we've all already been talking about Mementoss for DAYS.




People still alive that started from each world:

GreY:

1) me
2) sloosh
3) Crossfire (Confirmed town via mason with Risen)

iGrok:

1) Risen (Confirmed town because both scum from iGrok are dead)
2) yamato77 (Confirmed town because both scum from iGrok are dead)
3) Hassbaby (Confirmed town because both scum from iGrok are dead)

So, the scum 100% has to be one of me or slOosh.

Obviously, the elephant in the room is austin's check. But there hasn't been a godfather role flip yet. Every themed GreYMisT game has had a godfather role (Aperture 1, Aperture 2, Chrono Trigger). So him being mafia isn't impossible.

Now, lets talk about something unexplained things:

1) The item he claims he got on day 3. No flipped scum role has been able to give out items, and no townie has claimed it. So where did it come from?

Also:

On December 27 2012 08:43 GreYMisT wrote:
Vote Count (sorry for the delay, busy day)

iGrok's votecount

slOosh (4): Hassybaby, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Keirathi, marvellosity

Risen (-2): Risen, randombum

Hassy to be swapped


On December 27 2012 22:44 slOosh wrote:
Oh I guess I forgot.

I'm guessing Hassy was sent because of either marv's ##guarantee or the item I used.
Marv ... did you pick your word or was it preset?


I assume you are talking about the same item. But you received it on day 3 (and supposedly had to use it on the same day). If you were town and had no idea what the item did, why would you jump to the assumption that an item you used ~100 hours ago was what caused the weird switch?




Why I'm NOT mafia:

Firstly, look at my interactions with BH and Mementoss:

On December 14 2012 03:31 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 14 2012 01:59 Hassybaby wrote:
For now, I'd quite like to hear what the new guys think should be done the next day in here. Anyone stood out for you?

Risen sticks out at me as being overly aggressive and completely flip-flopping on his opinions really quickly.

Mementoss is a bit suspicious for his attack on yamato. since I think yamato is playing pretty damn similiar to how he has played in both of his newbie town games. Scum Mementoss likes to prey on "weak townies" rather than strong scum reads (see: WLIAA push on me).

BH just because he has been pretty non-committal towards giving reads, aside from telling the other world to lynch Dieno.


This was still day 1. I had been swapped into this world for ~12 hours. And I called out both of the scum from this world.

Now, look at my fight with BH:

On December 16 2012 08:17 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 16 2012 08:16 Blazinghand wrote:
On December 16 2012 08:16 Keirathi wrote:
On December 16 2012 08:04 Blazinghand wrote:
I'm not getting my vote off him, he's scum and he's dying today whether you personally like it or not. My reasons are good.

No, your reasons aren't good. They are fucking terrible, because the exact same thing you are accusing him of, he has done as town. I even showed you exactly where. Did you even read what i told you to read?


I don't have time to deal with your incessant jabbering.

Fuck you.


Does that feel like faked animosity between scum buddies?


2) My Role:

If I'm scum, then I had to have given the item to slOosh, correct? But, Risen can confirm that I masoned with him at the conclusion of night 3. Without changing worlds between when slOosh received the item and when I masoned. And I claimed to have vetted him at the same time. So, not only was I able to mason and vet someone, but I am able to give out items too?

"But Keir, maybe you're lying about vetting Risen. Just items and mason could be possible."

Why would I lie about vetting him, though? If I was scum and lied about it, it would be beyond idiotic. I would basically be forced into leaving Risen alive for the rest of the game. If I ever shot him, and he died without there ever being KP missing from the vet, I would basically be confirming myself as scum.

So, I'm not lying about vetting Risen. If I am scum, why did I vet Risen at all, then? Just to make it harder on myself? *AND* I gave up using a night kill night 4?

And lets not forget about my role after the mass teleport. Why did I, as scum, give up a kill to put myself into the "dangerous" world? There were 3 people in GreY's when I switched (me, yamato, and Crossfire). It would have made much more sense if I was scum to kill off yamato (since he has .5kp). Then I couldn't have been lynched, and lived at least long enough to see how night actions played out. IT literally makes 0 sense for me to swap myself as scum.


Anyways, I assume I will probably be lynched anyways. Its up to Risen. But for the love of god, please whoever has KP abilities, use it on slOosh tonight.

##Vote: slOosh
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 01:50 GMT
#1113
@Crossfire:

Okay. I know you are town, so no reason not to trust that you are telling the truth.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 05:01 GMT
#1114
@yamato:

If this were a normal game, and the cop had a green check on the Godfather, does that mean the Godfather is confirmed town? Same situation here. It's me, the unconfirmed guy, vs the green check and no godfather flip yet.

Do you think I'm scum for any reason other than "he's the only person left who wasn't checked with austin's ability"? If so, speak them so I can defend myself. I certainly know that I am town. I can't defend myself against nothing.

Also another simple question: I assume you remember my fight with BH regarding your alignment. Did that feel forced, or fake?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 05:59 GMT
#1115
On December 28 2012 14:01 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

If this were a normal game, and the cop had a green check on the Godfather, does that mean the Godfather is confirmed town? Same situation here. It's me, the unconfirmed guy, vs the green check and no godfather flip yet.

Do you think I'm scum for any reason other than "he's the only person left who wasn't checked with austin's ability"? If so, speak them so I can defend myself. I certainly know that I am town. I can't defend myself against nothing.

Also another simple question: I assume you remember my fight with BH regarding your alignment. Did that feel forced, or fake?

Ironic, seeing as how he does the exact same thing with the sentence above. "There hasn't been a godfather flip yet so slOosh is probably the godfather". His whole "case" is full of it too. Just because something can't be explained doesn't mean I must be mafia - twisting things to fit a conclusion rather than drawing a conclusion out from evidence is confirmation bias by definition.

Palmar and austin died on the same night, no one claimed that. There's missing KP from last night since marv left the game and I'm sure scum wouldn't shoot possible mislynches, no one claimed that. Keir claims roleblocked last night, no one claimed that. There's obviously lots of unexplained mechanics in the game, but to offer it as evidence for me being mafia is ridiculous.

Keir is mafia.

@crossfire: alignment =/= trusting judgement. I trust my judgement above yours / Risen's so unless you give me something to work with, I'm leaving my vote on Keir.
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 06:06 GMT
#1116
@yamato:

You might be right about there only being a "chance" of a godfather. But, it's quite common in GreYMisT themed games:

Aperture 1:

Welcome to Aperture Mafia! You are the Personality Construct You were deactivated after Chell destroyed all of your cores in Portal 1, so at the moment you may only carry out kills for the Testing Facility. However, you know that the Rift has spit some of your lost cores back into this time period! It is your job to find them. You know that the following cores are present in the game: Morality, Curiosity, Anger, Dampening, Space, Intelligence, Adventure, and Factual. When you gain a core, You may attach it, gaining its power. You may only have 2 cores attached at a time, however you may have any number of cores in your “inventory.” You may choose to change the cores you have equipped at night in the place of your action. You may only use one core power per night, and it is in the place of carrying out a night kill (unless you are the last member of the testing facility alive). Your Kill Flavor is “was tossed into the Aperture Science Emergency Intelligence Incinerator” Your teammates are Dirk Hardpec, Rayzorflash, Bluelightz, Paperscraps, and Cyber_Cheese. You may communicate out of thread here: http://www.quicktopic.com/47/H/jGhbNBDmiijG


Aperture 2:

Welcome to Aperture Mafia 2: Portal Edition! You are GLaDOS, The Godfather Roleblocking Jack of All Trades. Because you basically control the system, you can tamper will all checks on you to appear completely innocent (trackers, watchers, and Detectives have no effect on you.) Each night, you may target a player to be placed in a test chamber. Because your tests are almost unbeatable, they will not be able to perform any action that night. You also have the following 1 shot testing components to add to the test to increase its difficulty and effects. (1) Ariel Faith Plate: sends the target soaring to another location, forcing them to retrace their steps. The target will attempt to repeat the last night action they successfully performed (their target stays the same. If their action cannot be performed, no action will be taken. Actions with limited shots will be used regardless of shots remaining). (2) Aperture 500-megawatt super button: Due to the effort it takes to press this button, the target in the test chamber will perform their action on themself at 1/2 power (if not applicable no action will be taken. Actions with limited shots will be used regardless of shots remaining.) (3) Light Bridge: You place a light bridge in the test chamber, giving the illusion that the test will be easier to solve. The subject will not be told they were roleblocked this night. (4) Deadly Neurotoxin: Fills the test chamber with deadly neurotoxin. The Target will be roleblocked the following day and night as well. You win when the members of Aperture Science outnumber all other players in the game.


Chrono Trigger:

Your abilities are the following: Water
Allows the use of 2 powers the next night. (does not accumulate)
Lightning
Full cycle roleblock on your target.
Shadow
Frame busses target with another target of your choice.
Fire
Burns target. Target takes 200 damage in 50 damage increments over 4 days.
Only allowed 1 fire active at a time.
You have 600 max HP.


Okay, so CT didn't technically have a Godfather. But it also didn't have any detective roles either, just trackers. Frame busser made more sense than a Godfather would have.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 06:25 GMT
#1117
On December 28 2012 14:59 slOosh wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 14:01 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

If this were a normal game, and the cop had a green check on the Godfather, does that mean the Godfather is confirmed town? Same situation here. It's me, the unconfirmed guy, vs the green check and no godfather flip yet.

Do you think I'm scum for any reason other than "he's the only person left who wasn't checked with austin's ability"? If so, speak them so I can defend myself. I certainly know that I am town. I can't defend myself against nothing.

Also another simple question: I assume you remember my fight with BH regarding your alignment. Did that feel forced, or fake?

Ironic, seeing as how he does the exact same thing with the sentence above. "There hasn't been a godfather flip yet so slOosh is probably the godfather".

The difference is, I'm not calling you scum because no godfather has flipped. I'm calling you scum for all the other reasons, and the fact that there has been no Godfather flip means that austin's check doesn't 100% confirm you as town.

On December 28 2012 14:59 slOosh wrote:
His whole "case" is full of it too. Just because something can't be explained doesn't mean I must be mafia - twisting things to fit a conclusion rather than drawing a conclusion out from evidence is confirmation bias by definition.

What things did I twist to draw a conclusion?

On December 28 2012 14:59 slOosh wrote:
Palmar and austin died on the same night, no one claimed that. There's missing KP from last night since marv left the game and I'm sure scum wouldn't shoot possible mislynches, no one claimed that. Keir claims roleblocked last night, no one claimed that. There's obviously lots of unexplained mechanics in the game, but to offer it as evidence for me being mafia is ridiculous.

Ah, thanks for making another point in my favor. Austin and Palmar both died on night 2, which was way before I ever switched over to GreY. No scum has flipped an extra KP ability that wasn't a day ability. So now, not only can I mason+vet someone and give sketchy items, but I also have a KP ability?

Also, marv was removed from the game for fulfilling his win-con. Similarly to how you were removed from the game for killing Toad in LVII. Bad point is bad.

On December 28 2012 14:59 slOosh wrote:
@crossfire: alignment =/= trusting judgement. I trust my judgement above yours / Risen's so unless you give me something to work with, I'm leaving my vote on Keir.

Of course you do, buddy.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 06:39 GMT
#1118
@yamato:

I already said I would probably be lynched. Okay, fine.

I just want to make sure you know to shoot sloosh tonight after I flip town. K?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 06:42 GMT
#1119
On December 28 2012 15:39 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

I already said I would probably be lynched. Okay, fine.

I just want to make sure you know to shoot sloosh tonight after I flip town. K?

EBWOP:

Also you never commented on my reply to you bitching about my role. Why do you think what I did was anti-town? Why did make a supremely suboptimal play to put myself into this world rather than just staying in that one?
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 06:47 GMT
#1120
Absofuckinglutely horrible. Someone fucking kill me tonight so I can get out of this train wreck.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 54 55 56 57 58 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 104
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10420
Rain 3184
soO 520
BeSt 449
Stork 378
Soulkey 359
Soma 342
Rush 266
firebathero 213
Barracks 152
[ Show more ]
Sexy 95
Shinee 52
Killer 32
Mind 30
Sharp 23
Shine 22
HiyA 22
sorry 19
Hm[arnc] 17
Sacsri 16
yabsab 14
hero 13
Terrorterran 12
zelot 10
Noble 9
Dota 2
Gorgc5630
League of Legends
JimRising 415
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King122
Other Games
gofns35545
singsing1111
Pyrionflax199
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV231
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 50
• Sammyuel 45
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV157
League of Legends
• Jankos2807
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3m
CranKy Ducklings23
CranKy Ducklings SOOP16
Patches Events
5h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 3m
OSC
13h 3m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.