• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:18
CEST 10:18
KST 17:18
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7488 users

Parallel World Mafia: iGrok's Strange Land - Page 57

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 61 Next
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 06:47 GMT
#1121
@yamato:

And of course I didn't go off on a wild "Godfather speculation" goose chase before. I honestly thought the last scum was randombum, and maybe marv. I had no reason to question the check before. Obviously I do now.

Just for one instant, imagine if you were in my shoes and you knew you were town. Even if you don't believe me, you honestly can't say that what I'm saying doesn't make sense. If I'm town, one of Crossfire and slOosh has to be scum. And Crossfire is confirmed by Risen, who is confirmed by being originally from iGrok. So that means that logically, slOosh is a godfather and passed austin's check.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 06:49 GMT
#1122
Any fucking townie who swapped hassy you're horrible. Un fucking believable.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Keirathi
Profile Joined May 2012
United States4679 Posts
December 28 2012 07:03 GMT
#1123
On December 28 2012 15:49 Risen wrote:
Any fucking townie who swapped hassy you're horrible. Un fucking believable.

Honestly, I just sheeped the swap vote (which was on slOosh, btw. Not Hassy. Hassy was swapped because of some unexplainable mechanic.). Because it made sense to keep enough people in each world to always be able to lynch if scum has an ability to swap themselves.
My dear friend if I have gone pants on head, you have gone socks on ears!!! -ShiaoPi
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 07:13 GMT
#1124
But scum can kill people... So maximize people in one area... Why play around something where scum will win anyways... This game is over.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 07:15 GMT
#1125
My vote is going on sloosh, btw. Keir's actually got a case and the godfather thing makes sense. It's 50/50 anyways.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 07:18 GMT
#1126
The game is over bc if we mislynch here the game is over, if we correctly lynch here the game is over. If we had mr blue eyes we could still win if we fucked up.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 13:58 GMT
#1127
Are you serious Risen? Keir doesn't have a case. All he is doing is stating facts but there is no actual reasoning as to why I'm scum. All he is doing is "slOosh could be scum because of this mechanic here". It's like me saying "Risen could have misread his PM and crossfire could be scum". Possibility =/= probability.

Also,
On December 28 2012 15:39 Keirathi wrote:
@yamato:

I already said I would probably be lynched. Okay, fine.

I just want to make sure you know to shoot sloosh tonight after I flip town. K?

This is straight up fearmongering. Shooting me if game isn't over is obviously the next move, so this is useless advice. It just makes people scared he might flip town. Every townie in here should realize that a mislynch here could potentially cost us the game but he is talking about a "future that exists". Just like scum can fakeclaim in normal games if at endgame.

Additionally his explanation for his Hassy / slOosh vote is an obvious cover up.
On December 28 2012 16:03 Keirathi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 28 2012 15:49 Risen wrote:
Any fucking townie who swapped hassy you're horrible. Un fucking believable.

Honestly, I just sheeped the swap vote (which was on slOosh, btw. Not Hassy. Hassy was swapped because of some unexplainable mechanic.). Because it made sense to keep enough people in each world to always be able to lynch if scum has an ability to swap themselves.

That's not even a proper explanation. The reasoning is for "why I didn't swap Risen / crossfire", not "why I voted slOosh". Compare this to his "case". slOosh the "potential godfather" is sent over Hassy the modconfirmed not-scum. He is clearly making stuff up as he goes along.
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 18:09 GMT
#1128
Going ice skating. Town forgive me if I'm wrong.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 18:13 GMT
#1129
Are you kidding me?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 22:28 GMT
#1130
This is such a joke.

If keir is town he'll vote sloosh and lynch himself. If he's scum he'll leave his vote on himself. Thanks hosts.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 22:31 GMT
#1131
What the heck is going on?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 22:33 GMT
#1132
Apparently people have a right to know how much their vote is worth during the day... Even though random and I weren't told we were made anti voters when marv did so. Oh wait...
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 22:37 GMT
#1133
What? The votecount says 1 vote on me from you and somehow 0 votes on Keir. How does marv's thing on you affect our votes?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 22:37 GMT
#1134
On December 29 2012 07:31 slOosh wrote:
What the heck is going on?

Long story short, I made keir an antivoter last night. Cross shit himself when he saw keir's wifom bomb and told you guys in thread to vote for yourselves leaving me to convince keir he was a double voter in mason chat so he'd think we were lynching you. I would last second swap to him and we would be able to lynch him. Now if he's scum he knows to leave his vote where it is.

Hosts just posted an early vote count that had VALUES. So now keir knows I was lying to him in qt. Yayyyy
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 22:42 GMT
#1135
... fricken giving me heart attacks ... guhhhh
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 22:50 GMT
#1136
On December 29 2012 07:42 slOosh wrote:
... fricken giving me heart attacks ... guhhhh

You? This whole day has been a clusterfuck and I honestly just want to check out... my head hurts from how many times I've lied this game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 22:57 GMT
#1137
Deadline in 4 minutes when keir confirms himself as scum, and this goes down in history as the biggest potential punt I've ever seen.

This assumes he doesn't vote sloosh, and is not a derping townie. If he votes sloosh, thereby lynching himself, sloosh is confirmed scum and I strangle crossfire (I've made mistakes too, so I'm over that)
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:03 GMT
#1138
Keir is scum. No one was lynched. Hassy switches worlds. It is now night you have 24 hours.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
slOosh
Profile Joined October 2009
3291 Posts
December 28 2012 23:05 GMT
#1139
Can I get my wand back?
Risen
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States7927 Posts
December 28 2012 23:10 GMT
#1140
Sent in my night action. When I come in tomorrow I'm voting to swap cross. Done with this game.
Pufftrees Everyday>its like a rifter that just used X-Factor/Liquid'Nony: I hope no one lip read XD/Holyflare>it's like policy lynching but better/Resident Los Angeles bachelor
Prev 1 55 56 57 58 59 61 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 42m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4497
Leta 2321
BeSt 511
Soulkey 433
Soma 202
Rush 84
Shine 31
ZergMaN 29
Shinee 14
Dota 2
XcaliburYe168
League of Legends
JimRising 568
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
WinterStarcraft733
Sick241
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV205
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2306
League of Legends
• Jankos1011
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 42m
Patches Events
6h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 42m
OSC
14h 42m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.