• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:08
CEST 06:08
KST 13:08
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)75Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Bot on ladder BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck? Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7033 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 33

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 73 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 18:40 GMT
#641
On July 01 2011 03:36 Palmar wrote:
Cool

I have all faith you will prove your loyalty by shooting BC.

Doesn't mean we won't lynch you.

Explain your reasoning for that, please. I've already shown that regardless if BC is telling the truth or lying, I'm clear.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 18:43 GMT
#642
No, you're not.

Does your role determine your alignment? Is it completely unthinkable the mafia might have hidden an extra KP or two on one of their own?

If this was a semi-open setup, then sure, you'd be clear.

But for now, not a chance.

But I'm waiting for tomorrow to determine which target is better for killing, you or Fishball
Computer says mafia
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 18:45 GMT
#643
On July 01 2011 01:50 Caller wrote:


tldr: No reason for me to do any of the things I did if I were 3rd party short of suiciding myself, so unless I'm a fucking Village Idiot there's no way I'd do this. RoL is lying about being hit. On top of Fishball's guilty this means he is mafia. Lynch all liars and all that.


You say lynch all liars. Then say

On July 01 2011 02:56 Caller wrote:
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.


I love when people say they hate lying, lynch liars, then lie. Don't you caller?
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 30 2011 18:48 GMT
#644
On July 01 2011 03:25 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 03:13 Palmar wrote:
On July 01 2011 02:56 Caller wrote:
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.


That doesn't even make fucking sense.

if BC is mafia and you're not, he's hardly stupid enough to lie about you telling the truth, fully knowing you could easily call him out on it.

I say we kill and hang you all.

what are you talking about

I have said since night 1 that I have had one shot and that I used it to shoot GMarshal. BC says that he asked Ace using his "lie detector" role to see if that it is true that I had one shot and used it to shoot GMarshal. He claims to have gotten a "true" result.

Except that I actually have two shots. Therefore, it is impossible for BC to have gotten a true result. But he doesn't know I have two shots. I'm vigilante and I know I have two shots. I kept one of my shots as an ace in the hole, and claimed I only had one shot. BC fell for it and said that his role says that I only have one shot. I however have two shots. And it is very easy for me to prove it. By shooting BC.

If BC is telling the truth, he won't die, because apparently I only had one bullet and I used it on GMarshal. However, if he is lying, then he will die.

Consider the following circumstances:

Show nested quote +
BC is truthful, I am truthful.

Obviously impossible.

Show nested quote +
BC is truthful, I am lying.

Then BC doesn't die, and I'm just someone who had 1 KP and already used it. In other words, I can't be mafia, because they have infinite shots.

Show nested quote +
BC is lying, I am truthful.

Then BC will die. And You will see that tomorrow.

Show nested quote +
BC is lying, I am lying.

If we were both mafia, I would be unable to shoot BC. So he wouldn't die.

Mafia have two options: either shoot someone, or shoot nobody, or shoot BC. They can't shoot BC because he is mafia, but lets say they do somehow. Then the end result is the same as if they shot nobody.

Now let's say they shot nobody. BC dies. If he were telling the truth (which he's not) then that means mafia must have killed him, and that I didn't. Which in turn confirms me as 1KP role. If he was lying, then he should be dead anyways for lying, and nobody will miss him, except mafia.

And if they shoot somebody else-well, should be obvious what this implies.


So Fishball is lying?
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 18:49 GMT
#645
On July 01 2011 03:40 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 03:36 Palmar wrote:
Cool

I have all faith you will prove your loyalty by shooting BC.

Doesn't mean we won't lynch you.

Explain your reasoning for that, please. I've already shown that regardless if BC is telling the truth or lying, I'm clear.


No you haven't. You support lynch all liars, then apparently have continued to lie all game? I have proven you as a liar via my role. You just believe I am red and are trying to get me killed. Claiming this "hit" of yours in thread however would now give all night anti town kp roles a place to shoot. If you are town like you claim I will die and no one else and you will be proven a liar. If I do die as well as someone else, it proves I lied, but it does not clear you as a vig as with such a small setup town would not have two vigi's (1 being decon 1 being you) as that would be more town kp in a single night than mafia. In which case you would be proven red or sk.

So you claim I am lying, I now claim you are lying. As such only one of us can be right, but regardless of if I die it proves you are not town, whereas me living proves that I am in fact truthful(barring mafia stacking with you"kill")
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 18:57 GMT
#646
On July 01 2011 03:49 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 03:40 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 03:36 Palmar wrote:
Cool

I have all faith you will prove your loyalty by shooting BC.

Doesn't mean we won't lynch you.

Explain your reasoning for that, please. I've already shown that regardless if BC is telling the truth or lying, I'm clear.


No you haven't. You support lynch all liars, then apparently have continued to lie all game? I have proven you as a liar via my role. You just believe I am red and are trying to get me killed. Claiming this "hit" of yours in thread however would now give all night anti town kp roles a place to shoot. If you are town like you claim I will die and no one else and you will be proven a liar. If I do die as well as someone else, it proves I lied, but it does not clear you as a vig as with such a small setup town would not have two vigi's (1 being decon 1 being you) as that would be more town kp in a single night than mafia. In which case you would be proven red or sk.

So you claim I am lying, I now claim you are lying. As such only one of us can be right, but regardless of if I die it proves you are not town, whereas me living proves that I am in fact truthful(barring mafia stacking with you"kill")

Yes I have.
If you are town, then you are telling the truth, which means that I have no way to kill you. Therefore, if you are town, you will only die if mafia hits only you tomorrow. In addition, you verify that since I have no way to kill you, I am not mafia.
Similarly, if you are mafia and are lying, then I do have the bullets, and you die tomorrow. And therefore I am clean, because mafia cannot hit other mafia.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:01 GMT
#647
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above. Second, I can tell whether or not I was the one that shot him due to a vigilante mechanic. Therefore, I am proven town, and have no reason to lie anymore. And , since Fishball claims there is no insane or whatever roles in this game, and since Fishball has an innocent on BC, whom is mafia, that means Fishball is lying and is in turn mafia.

On the other hand, if both me and BC die tonight, then it should be fairly obvious that I shot BC, proving again that he is mafia, and that therefore Fishball is lying and in turn mafia.

In other words, Fishball is 100% lying and mafia, and should be lynched tomorrow after BC dies.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 19:13 GMT
#648
I was typing up a reply regarding to RoL's big post, but since he is dead, it would be pointless to argue with a dead man.

Anyways, RoL has been trying to discredit me due to the fact that I claimed, repeatedly calling it a retarded move, even though I had already explained why. Claiming blindly is never a good thing, no matter what role, but a well timed claim definitely has its merits.

If you guys reread my post, my claim was definitely not just about RoL, but the entire Mafia team. I've explained my every thought in detail, and how I came to those conclusions. If I had not claimed and just made the analysis, most likely a lot of arguing back and forth (including "those" that support RoL) would occur, resulting in unwanted chaos. RoL had tried to fight to survive, but as you can see among his arguments, holes were everywhere. My claim has the ability to seal the lynch much faster and rid of most of the useless crap. I can't lurk forever, especially when the number of players go down steadily. I saw this as a great opportunity to make a move, and I did.

RoL also says that by me claiming, it ruins the ability to analyze the lynch. That is not true. LSB and ILJ haven't responded to my post of accusing them, yet they were quick to jump on the vote train without showing much. This might not necessarily mean anything, but it is still a point of interest for people to look at.

Now I've said that unless BC is a Godfather or the sort, he is Town, based on my check and his posting behavior. BC also claims that he is a Lie Detector, and vouched for what I had claimed about my abilities are true. Now from a uninformed Townie point of view, these two claims won't mean jack unless publicly proven. That's understandable. However if one of us lies, both of us would be viewed as Mafia. That's two free kills. I doubt Mafia would be that gutsy.

If there are any roles out there, still alive, that can reveal the alignment of a dead player, I suggest them use that ability on RebirthOfLeGenD right now, or during Night if it is a Night ability. That would be the best case scenario.

Worst comes worst, if I can't prove my role besides BC words, does it really means I'm a fake? I've made all my arguments as transparent as possible. LSB, VisceraEyes, and ilovejonn are all strong Mafia candidates, do you think I would be lying just to further paint these people red?

Next Night, even if I don't die, I expect to be role-blocked. Although the thought that no one has come forward claiming they have been blocked is making me skeptical whether this role exists in the game or not. Even if they do block me, they can't do it on consecutive Nights. Regardless, if I die, I expect the Town to be looking at LSB and VisceraEyes, especially LSB, he would be my next lynch candidate. If Medics decides to keep me going, I'll obviously try to provide the Town with whatever information I can get my hands on.

Best case scenario: RoL's alignment is revealed and Town rolls from there.

That's pretty much my thoughts in a nutshell. If any of my arguments look slightly scummy in any way or form, point it out and question me. I'll answer them.

靈魂交響曲
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 30 2011 19:21 GMT
#649
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?

Life can only kill you once.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:22 GMT
#650
On July 01 2011 04:13 Fishball wrote:
I was typing up a reply regarding to RoL's big post, but since he is dead, it would be pointless to argue with a dead man.

Anyways, RoL has been trying to discredit me due to the fact that I claimed, repeatedly calling it a retarded move, even though I had already explained why. Claiming blindly is never a good thing, no matter what role, but a well timed claim definitely has its merits.

If you guys reread my post, my claim was definitely not just about RoL, but the entire Mafia team. I've explained my every thought in detail, and how I came to those conclusions. If I had not claimed and just made the analysis, most likely a lot of arguing back and forth (including "those" that support RoL) would occur, resulting in unwanted chaos. RoL had tried to fight to survive, but as you can see among his arguments, holes were everywhere. My claim has the ability to seal the lynch much faster and rid of most of the useless crap. I can't lurk forever, especially when the number of players go down steadily. I saw this as a great opportunity to make a move, and I did.

RoL also says that by me claiming, it ruins the ability to analyze the lynch. That is not true. LSB and ILJ haven't responded to my post of accusing them, yet they were quick to jump on the vote train without showing much. This might not necessarily mean anything, but it is still a point of interest for people to look at.

Now I've said that unless BC is a Godfather or the sort, he is Town, based on my check and his posting behavior. BC also claims that he is a Lie Detector, and vouched for what I had claimed about my abilities are true. Now from a uninformed Townie point of view, these two claims won't mean jack unless publicly proven. That's understandable. However if one of us lies, both of us would be viewed as Mafia. That's two free kills. I doubt Mafia would be that gutsy.

If there are any roles out there, still alive, that can reveal the alignment of a dead player, I suggest them use that ability on RebirthOfLeGenD right now, or during Night if it is a Night ability. That would be the best case scenario.

Worst comes worst, if I can't prove my role besides BC words, does it really means I'm a fake? I've made all my arguments as transparent as possible. LSB, VisceraEyes, and ilovejonn are all strong Mafia candidates, do you think I would be lying just to further paint these people red?

Next Night, even if I don't die, I expect to be role-blocked. Although the thought that no one has come forward claiming they have been blocked is making me skeptical whether this role exists in the game or not. Even if they do block me, they can't do it on consecutive Nights. Regardless, if I die, I expect the Town to be looking at LSB and VisceraEyes, especially LSB, he would be my next lynch candidate. If Medics decides to keep me going, I'll obviously try to provide the Town with whatever information I can get my hands on.

Best case scenario: RoL's alignment is revealed and Town rolls from there.

That's pretty much my thoughts in a nutshell. If any of my arguments look slightly scummy in any way or form, point it out and question me. I'll answer them.


the timing of this post that completely ignore my remarks yet seem to acknowledge BC's for some reason is another thing. Clearly, Fishball was anticipating for BC to make this post before I jumped in. Now, how would he know BC would make that post?

I know.

Do you?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:24 GMT
#651
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 19:27 GMT
#652
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.


As a general note, caller is lying in this statement. Mafia can shoot their own members, so me dying would reveal nothing on callers alignment. If two shots happen, he is likely sk, if 1 shot happens and its not on me, he is a 1 shot vig as I claimed.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:28 GMT
#653
On July 01 2011 04:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.


As a general note, caller is lying in this statement. Mafia can shoot their own members, so me dying would reveal nothing on callers alignment. If two shots happen, he is likely sk, if 1 shot happens and its not on me, he is a 1 shot vig as I claimed.

and how would you know that mafia can shoot their own members?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:29 GMT
#654
On July 01 2011 04:28 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:27 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.


As a general note, caller is lying in this statement. Mafia can shoot their own members, so me dying would reveal nothing on callers alignment. If two shots happen, he is likely sk, if 1 shot happens and its not on me, he is a 1 shot vig as I claimed.

and how would you know that mafia can shoot their own members?

more importantly, did you just slip?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 19:29 GMT
#655
On July 01 2011 04:22 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:13 Fishball wrote:
I was typing up a reply regarding to RoL's big post, but since he is dead, it would be pointless to argue with a dead man.

Anyways, RoL has been trying to discredit me due to the fact that I claimed, repeatedly calling it a retarded move, even though I had already explained why. Claiming blindly is never a good thing, no matter what role, but a well timed claim definitely has its merits.

If you guys reread my post, my claim was definitely not just about RoL, but the entire Mafia team. I've explained my every thought in detail, and how I came to those conclusions. If I had not claimed and just made the analysis, most likely a lot of arguing back and forth (including "those" that support RoL) would occur, resulting in unwanted chaos. RoL had tried to fight to survive, but as you can see among his arguments, holes were everywhere. My claim has the ability to seal the lynch much faster and rid of most of the useless crap. I can't lurk forever, especially when the number of players go down steadily. I saw this as a great opportunity to make a move, and I did.

RoL also says that by me claiming, it ruins the ability to analyze the lynch. That is not true. LSB and ILJ haven't responded to my post of accusing them, yet they were quick to jump on the vote train without showing much. This might not necessarily mean anything, but it is still a point of interest for people to look at.

Now I've said that unless BC is a Godfather or the sort, he is Town, based on my check and his posting behavior. BC also claims that he is a Lie Detector, and vouched for what I had claimed about my abilities are true. Now from a uninformed Townie point of view, these two claims won't mean jack unless publicly proven. That's understandable. However if one of us lies, both of us would be viewed as Mafia. That's two free kills. I doubt Mafia would be that gutsy.

If there are any roles out there, still alive, that can reveal the alignment of a dead player, I suggest them use that ability on RebirthOfLeGenD right now, or during Night if it is a Night ability. That would be the best case scenario.

Worst comes worst, if I can't prove my role besides BC words, does it really means I'm a fake? I've made all my arguments as transparent as possible. LSB, VisceraEyes, and ilovejonn are all strong Mafia candidates, do you think I would be lying just to further paint these people red?

Next Night, even if I don't die, I expect to be role-blocked. Although the thought that no one has come forward claiming they have been blocked is making me skeptical whether this role exists in the game or not. Even if they do block me, they can't do it on consecutive Nights. Regardless, if I die, I expect the Town to be looking at LSB and VisceraEyes, especially LSB, he would be my next lynch candidate. If Medics decides to keep me going, I'll obviously try to provide the Town with whatever information I can get my hands on.

Best case scenario: RoL's alignment is revealed and Town rolls from there.

That's pretty much my thoughts in a nutshell. If any of my arguments look slightly scummy in any way or form, point it out and question me. I'll answer them.


the timing of this post that completely ignore my remarks yet seem to acknowledge BC's for some reason is another thing. Clearly, Fishball was anticipating for BC to make this post before I jumped in. Now, how would he know BC would make that post?

I know.

Do you?


I was typing that post when you guys were arguing. I didn't even see you turn around starting accusing BC, and now me. Timing of the post? What post?
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:31 GMT
#656
EBWOP: Let's say mafia can shoot their own members. First of all, they can't. Second of all, if they do, you admit that you are mafia. Then, sure, I may no longer be 100% confirmed, but what kind of mafia will bus not one but TWO of their members? Especially when they were in the middle of an otherwise impossible to break scheme that would allow them to run town around in circles?
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:32 GMT
#657
whatever. I'm shooting BC tonight. Fishball dies tomorrow morning. Anything less, and I either am dead or will pull out of the game faster than a girl telling me "have my babies."
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 19:35 GMT
#658
On July 01 2011 04:31 Caller wrote:
EBWOP: Let's say mafia can shoot their own members. First of all, they can't. Second of all, if they do, you admit that you are mafia. Then, sure, I may no longer be 100% confirmed, but what kind of mafia will bus not one but TWO of their members? Especially when they were in the middle of an otherwise impossible to break scheme that would allow them to run town around in circles?



Really? You want to go there?

Ace, can you come confirm in thread as you did to me in a pm all of 5 minutes ago that Mafia can indeed shoot their own? Or may I post the pm?

As for you saying I am red, I am proving you a liar at the moment. You say what Mafia would bus two of their own in this scheme when either of the players in question could be third party, town, mafia. We could have all 3 on this board. You don't account for many situations and skew the facts to confirm yourself. Without any flip of my role you are not proven at all. Without your flip you are not proven. You have claimed killing ggq, gmarshal, claimed 3 different roles, and are now claiming i am lying about my blue claim.

However my ability caught your one truthful claim in amongst all your lies. Just accept that and move on. Nothing confirms either of us but death and a flip. Or perhaps a cop could check you next.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:44 GMT
#659
On July 01 2011 04:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:31 Caller wrote:
EBWOP: Let's say mafia can shoot their own members. First of all, they can't. Second of all, if they do, you admit that you are mafia. Then, sure, I may no longer be 100% confirmed, but what kind of mafia will bus not one but TWO of their members? Especially when they were in the middle of an otherwise impossible to break scheme that would allow them to run town around in circles?



Really? You want to go there?

Ace, can you come confirm in thread as you did to me in a pm all of 5 minutes ago that Mafia can indeed shoot their own? Or may I post the pm?

As for you saying I am red, I am proving you a liar at the moment. You say what Mafia would bus two of their own in this scheme when either of the players in question could be third party, town, mafia. We could have all 3 on this board. You don't account for many situations and skew the facts to confirm yourself. Without any flip of my role you are not proven at all. Without your flip you are not proven. You have claimed killing ggq, gmarshal, claimed 3 different roles, and are now claiming i am lying about my blue claim.

However my ability caught your one truthful claim in amongst all your lies. Just accept that and move on. Nothing confirms either of us but death and a flip. Or perhaps a cop could check you next.

i don't need to account for many situations and the facts are straightforward enough. Who cares if I'm not proven. I'M FUCKING CALLER. All that matters is that you die tonight (as you shall) and Fishball dies tomorrow. What happens afterwards, I no longer give a damn. Town can lynch me for lying, sure. But if they do stupid shit like that, after I literally saved town from being led around in circles like a fucking top, and hand them two mafia, well, ok.

I'm done arguing about this. Once again, BC tonight, Fishball tomorrow, then you guys can go ahead and string me up on effigy. I've already shown I'm not 3rd Party, I've already shown why BC's "claim" basically makes most of the "situations" impossible, leaving me almost certainly not scum, and I'm handing you two very dangerous mafia. And I'm shooting first. If you still don't believe me and listen to the "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS OR THIS OR THIS OR THIS OR ONE OF ANOTHER THREE HUNDRED NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS" wifoming spamming mafia instead, well, I hope you lose. Because I'm in this to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 19:45 GMT
#660
On July 01 2011 04:44 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:35 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:31 Caller wrote:
EBWOP: Let's say mafia can shoot their own members. First of all, they can't. Second of all, if they do, you admit that you are mafia. Then, sure, I may no longer be 100% confirmed, but what kind of mafia will bus not one but TWO of their members? Especially when they were in the middle of an otherwise impossible to break scheme that would allow them to run town around in circles?



Really? You want to go there?

Ace, can you come confirm in thread as you did to me in a pm all of 5 minutes ago that Mafia can indeed shoot their own? Or may I post the pm?

As for you saying I am red, I am proving you a liar at the moment. You say what Mafia would bus two of their own in this scheme when either of the players in question could be third party, town, mafia. We could have all 3 on this board. You don't account for many situations and skew the facts to confirm yourself. Without any flip of my role you are not proven at all. Without your flip you are not proven. You have claimed killing ggq, gmarshal, claimed 3 different roles, and are now claiming i am lying about my blue claim.

However my ability caught your one truthful claim in amongst all your lies. Just accept that and move on. Nothing confirms either of us but death and a flip. Or perhaps a cop could check you next.

i don't need to account for many situations and the facts are straightforward enough. Who cares if I'm not proven. I'M FUCKING CALLER. All that matters is that you die tonight (as you shall) and Fishball dies tomorrow. What happens afterwards, I no longer give a damn. Town can lynch me for lying, sure. But if they do stupid shit like that, after I literally saved town from being led around in circles like a fucking top, and hand them two mafia, well, ok.

I'm done arguing about this. Once again, BC tonight, Fishball tomorrow, then you guys can go ahead and string me up on effigy. I've already shown I'm not 3rd Party, I've already shown why BC's "claim" basically makes most of the "situations" impossible, leaving me almost certainly not scum, and I'm handing you two very dangerous mafia. And I'm shooting first. If you still don't believe me and listen to the "BUT WHAT ABOUT THIS OR THIS OR THIS OR THIS OR ONE OF ANOTHER THREE HUNDRED NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE SITUATIONS" wifoming spamming mafia instead, well, I hope you lose. Because I'm in this to kick ass and chew bubblegum. And I'm all out of gum.

I'd shoot Fishball but I have no bullets yo
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 31 32 33 34 35 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
09:00
#102
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft465
RuFF_SC2 203
ViBE105
Nina 92
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3411
GuemChi 1015
Leta 111
Terrorterran 86
Bale 39
NaDa 32
Dota 2
febbydoto6
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox904
Mew2King34
Other Games
summit1g7391
JimRising 592
C9.Mang0286
Trikslyr36
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick749
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream38
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 90
• Letter149
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota274
League of Legends
• Lourlo1146
• Stunt345
Other Games
• Shiphtur512
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
11h 52m
The PondCast
1d 5h
INu's Battles
1d 6h
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
1d 18h
Replay Cast
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
Patches Events
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.