• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:36
CEST 05:36
KST 12:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7854 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 34

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 73 Next
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 30 2011 19:49 GMT
#661
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.
Life can only kill you once.
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
June 30 2011 19:49 GMT
#662
Don't post the PM but I'll answer it here. There is nothing in the rules that says the Mafia can not shoot their own members, and in fact I don't think I've ever had that rule in my games. That would be pretty silly ^_^
Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 30 2011 19:50 GMT
#663
I stand corrected. Still confused but corrected.
Life can only kill you once.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:52 GMT
#664
On July 01 2011 04:49 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.

like i said i no longer care about whether or not im confirmed. But I've already shown logically and soundly that BC and Fishball are scum. You don't have to believe me whether or not I'm innocent or not. But are you seriously defending that BC and Fishball are not mafia? I wish I had more bullets, then.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 19:54 GMT
#665
On July 01 2011 04:52 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:49 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.

like i said i no longer care about whether or not im confirmed. But I've already shown logically and soundly that BC and Fishball are scum. You don't have to believe me whether or not I'm innocent or not. But are you seriously defending that BC and Fishball are not mafia? I wish I had more bullets, then.



Man are you going to feel bad when I flip town.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 19:54 GMT
#666
BloodyCobbler suddenly bears a role which actually flips after death!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#667
On July 01 2011 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:52 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:49 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.

like i said i no longer care about whether or not im confirmed. But I've already shown logically and soundly that BC and Fishball are scum. You don't have to believe me whether or not I'm innocent or not. But are you seriously defending that BC and Fishball are not mafia? I wish I had more bullets, then.



Man are you going to feel bad when I flip town.

too bad you guys killed off the coroner

i'm han solo. I shoot first.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#668
On July 01 2011 04:55 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:54 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:52 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:49 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.

like i said i no longer care about whether or not im confirmed. But I've already shown logically and soundly that BC and Fishball are scum. You don't have to believe me whether or not I'm innocent or not. But are you seriously defending that BC and Fishball are not mafia? I wish I had more bullets, then.



Man are you going to feel bad when I flip town.

too bad you guys killed off the coroner

i'm han solo. I shoot first.

he was really coroner?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 19:55 GMT
#669
On July 01 2011 04:54 Kurumi wrote:
BloodyCobbler suddenly bears a role which actually flips after death!
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


Eh? I am referring to end game yo. I'm mocking caller in advance.
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 19:56 GMT
#670
I still don't know why they didn't kill me as confirmed Townie guess they have better targets than confirmed people lol.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
June 30 2011 19:57 GMT
#671
On July 01 2011 04:52 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 04:49 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:24 Caller wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:21 Jackal58 wrote:
On July 01 2011 04:01 Caller wrote:
Yes I lied. I openly admit it. But it doesn't matter. I can lie as much as I want, but once you die tomorrow I am 100% proven clean town. Even if I lied to do so. No reason to lynch proven town at all.

Also, Fishball MUST be lying. If BC dies by himself (meaning only person that dies tomorrow is BC), first, I'm proven innocent as seen above.

???? How?


did you not read

BC telling the truth: I had 1 KP and it was used up. Therefore I cannot kill BC, therefore, I am not mafia. Either the mafia will kill him, or he will not die. If I were mafia, I would have infinite KP, as I had already said.
BC lying: He is mafia, mafia cannot shoot other mafia, I shoot him with my 2nd (and last bullet), he dies, therefore I am not mafia.

1st I agree with your assertion that mafia cannot kill themselves. At least I have never been in a setup that allowed for it. But this is Ace's game so who the fuck knows. 2nd if BC is the only player hit tonight I still don't see how that would in any way indicate or confirm you are town. If scum and you both hit BC then BC is dead and you have your "mystery" bullet back. If only scum hit BC then that raises the probability of him telling the truth. Which means you are for some reason lying now which does town no good. If BC doesn't die the probability of you FB and BC all being scum or alternately batshit fucking insane goes through the roof.

like i said i no longer care about whether or not im confirmed. But I've already shown logically and soundly that BC and Fishball are scum. You don't have to believe me whether or not I'm innocent or not. But are you seriously defending that BC and Fishball are not mafia? I wish I had more bullets, then.

I'm not defending anybody. I'm just trying to understand wtf you're talking about.
Life can only kill you once.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 20:00 GMT
#672
Don't really give a shit.

we hang and shoot them all.

If we have any vigis in the game that have had the fucking sense to not shout their role on day 1, then please, help us off those guys.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 30 2011 20:00 GMT
#673
Fuck this shit man. Caller, since you are now saying bc and fishball are mafia and RoL is town, he must have been telling the truth about being shot. If you are telling the truth and BC is mafia then you probably hit RoL yourself and pushed for his lynch knowing he was town. Either way one of Fishball/RoL/BC is mafia, there's no way around it. You want to kill all of them and that makes you SK.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 20:02 GMT
#674
btw, this is the order we're killing them in

Caller kills BC
We hang Caller
nightlol
We hang Fishball after he leaves the latest investigations.

What better than more wifom to enjoy?
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
June 30 2011 20:02 GMT
#675
So let's assume Caller is 3rd Party:
BC is lying about his role and Fishball is his bro.
Let's assume Caller is Mafia
Jerkcircle,BC,Caller and Fishball are remaining mafia.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 20:04 GMT
#676
Just caught up the last two pages and my eyes are bleeding.

I don't know what to make of Caller. Him shooting GMarshal was a total wtf moment, but a lot of his posting made me thought he was Town, probably just a bit insane.

Now right after the lynch, he turned 180° faster than a bitch and her mood swings.
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 20:11 GMT
#677
as long as BC and Fishball die I don't care. o/
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 20:14 GMT
#678
by the way, the best person to check after death in this scenario is caller.
Computer says mafia
BloodyC0bbler
Profile Blog Joined September 2004
Canada7876 Posts
June 30 2011 20:15 GMT
#679
On July 01 2011 05:02 Kurumi wrote:
So let's assume Caller is 3rd Party:
BC is lying about his role and Fishball is his bro.
Let's assume Caller is Mafia
Jerkcircle,BC,Caller and Fishball are remaining mafia.



You missed the situation where I could just be an asshole townie. Just saying
#3 Member of the Chill Fanclub / Rhaegar fought nobly. Rhaegar fought valiantly. Rhaegar fought honorably. And Rhaeger died. --Ser Jorah Mormont TL MAFIA FORUM http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/index.php?show_part=31 go go !
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 20:15 GMT
#680
On July 01 2011 05:14 Palmar wrote:
by the way, the best person to check after death in this scenario is caller.

actually, it'd be BC, because if he is Godfather, Fishball may potentially be off the hook.

Nah who am I kidding they probably set it up that way to try and cut their losses.

Feel free to confirm my vigilante role. Just don't out yourselves, unless you find something different, you coroners/morticians/whatever you are.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 32 33 34 35 36 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 211
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17671
Rain 1498
GuemChi 644
sSak 34
Bale 21
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 470
minikerr33
Coldzera 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1040
Mew2King91
Other Games
summit1g7166
WinterStarcraft635
JimRising 628
C9.Mang0166
ViBE130
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 15
• Letter148
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo743
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra886
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 24m
INu's Battles
7h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 24m
OSC
18h 39m
Replay Cast
19h 24m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.