• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:03
CEST 11:03
KST 18:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5940 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 35

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 73 Next
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 20:16 GMT
#681
On July 01 2011 05:15 BloodyC0bbler wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 05:02 Kurumi wrote:
So let's assume Caller is 3rd Party:
BC is lying about his role and Fishball is his bro.
Let's assume Caller is Mafia
Jerkcircle,BC,Caller and Fishball are remaining mafia.



You missed the situation where I could just be an asshole townie. Just saying

then we lose game anyways gg
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
June 30 2011 20:26 GMT
#682
Hey guys, I'm here! Wow, didn't expect to come back with day ended..

So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.

This plan sounds great!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
June 30 2011 20:40 GMT
#683
/confirmed

I guess at least some will be cleared up after tonight. I need to read through this thread again, Caller's claim blew up my prior understanding of what is going on.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 20:42 GMT
#684
sandroba, Palmar, Kurumi. You three are like triplets.

BC/Caller aside, none of you seems to address my posts at all. I've made my case clear, and asked if there is any slightest concern, say it. If you're avoiding to engage with me just because you think I might be trying to deceive you, that's not a very good way to play the game. That's just weak play.

So Chaoser/VisceraEyes, the candidate you guys were so close to lynch; Even though he was the main scum candidate prior to Night 1, now all of sudden he is off the chart. I'm not even going to bring up the others here. Ignoring the fact that I might be a legit Cop, you guys rather spend 2-3 lynches on me, Caller, and BC just because you guys think "there must be a Mafia among them", or "All three of them are Mafia" etc.. Do you guys honestly think this is the best way to go?
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 20:47 GMT
#685
On July 01 2011 05:40 citi.zen wrote:
/confirmed

I guess at least some will be cleared up after tonight. I need to read through this thread again, Caller's claim blew up my prior understanding of what is going on.


All the I know, is that Caller was one of the strongest supporters for having RoL lynched.

Then after RoL was lynched, and seeing BC's late post, Caller posted this:
On July 01 2011 02:56 Caller wrote:
shit

fuck guys my bad, Fishball and BC are both mafia.

I totally lied about my abilities. I have TWO shots, not one. I was waiting for somebody to bumble into the trap I had laid, but I didn't expect BC to do it.

I'm going to prove it by shooting BC tonight.

I honestly don't think Caller is Mafia, but I also don't think he would be the 3rd party as well, due to the tight setup of this game. His posts leaves me in awe.
靈魂交響曲
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 20:54 GMT
#686
I've already stated my reasons.

I said pretty early last night that I did not think VisceraEyes is scum. What do you want, a post by post analysis trying to prove he's not? I've never played with Chaoser, if this is VE's scum play he has me fooled.

I still think both ILJ and Radfield are terribly scummy, but there's no reason for me to point out why when it's quite obvious what this night and the following day will be about. You guys have three roleclaims in between you, some of you are definitely scum, so my opinion is to hang or kill you all. You last Fishball, because at least you can leave us with investigations.

It's night now, and I'm mostly just waiting to see what happens at daybreak before breaking out any important points.

I consider the only goal for me at this point is to make sure town doesn't get sidetracked and keeps it's focus on killing the three of you, and correctly responds to any new claims or information that might present itself.

For the moment, I have a clear goal, so there's not a lot to say.
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 20:56 GMT
#687
Why did you claim btw Fish?

You could easily have pushed that lynch on RoL without revealing your role. A ton of us mentioned him being scummy, and failing to vote was really damn anti-town.
Computer says mafia
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
June 30 2011 21:06 GMT
#688
I think I made it pretty clear that I think VisceraEyes is scum. It made sense that RoL was also scum since he refused to lynch VisceraEyes, thus that made you DT for real. Caller also defended VisceraEyes and was the main reason he did not get lynched day1 AND has being claiming a fuckton of roles and getting away with it. I'm actually not even bothering to respond to all his shit since 90% of it are lies. I'm 100% confident he's either SK or Scum. As for LSB I'm not sure anymore, but I felt like he was town all game. ilovejonn I have no clue to be honest.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 21:25 GMT
#689
On July 01 2011 05:56 Palmar wrote:
Why did you claim btw Fish?


Go re-read both my posts, especially the second one.
靈魂交響曲
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 21:29 GMT
#690
On July 01 2011 06:06 sandroba wrote:
I think I made it pretty clear that I think VisceraEyes is scum. It made sense that RoL was also scum since he refused to lynch VisceraEyes, thus that made you DT for real. Caller also defended VisceraEyes and was the main reason he did not get lynched day1 AND has being claiming a fuckton of roles and getting away with it. I'm actually not even bothering to respond to all his shit since 90% of it are lies. I'm 100% confident he's either SK or Scum. As for LSB I'm not sure anymore, but I felt like he was town all game. ilovejonn I have no clue to be honest.


Good, at least you realize the core logic.
Now do you think it's a good idea to line Me/BC/Caller to be lynched, then come back to deal VisceraEyes?
靈魂交響曲
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
June 30 2011 21:30 GMT
#691
Viscera should be lynched tomorrow. This bullshit better clean itself up tonight. I'm getting a headache from reading this.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 21:33 GMT
#692
On July 01 2011 05:54 Palmar wrote:
You guys have three roleclaims in between you, some of you are definitely scum, so my opinion is to hang or kill you all.


My god, what kind of logic is this. Possible? Yes. But most definitely that you want to see all of us dead? There is a reason why I considered role checking you last night.

On July 01 2011 05:54 Palmar wrote:
I consider the only goal for me at this point is to make sure town doesn't get sidetracked and keeps it's focus on killing the three of you, and correctly responds to any new claims or information that might present itself.


Quote for display. I have no further comments since you've made this statement clear and I've already said my share.
靈魂交響曲
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 30 2011 21:35 GMT
#693
On July 01 2011 06:30 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Viscera should be lynched tomorrow. This bullshit better clean itself up tonight. I'm getting a headache from reading this.


no u
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
June 30 2011 21:45 GMT
#694
On July 01 2011 06:35 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 06:30 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Viscera should be lynched tomorrow. This bullshit better clean itself up tonight. I'm getting a headache from reading this.


no u


Oh hey, there you are.

Besides citi.zen who replaced Radfield. We have three people that have not posted anything regarding any of the discussions and events that happened in the past 14 hours. Two of them voted but did not say anything of value. One of them did not vote but just appeared, whom I'm quoting right now.

Patterns patterns.

Calm before the storm? Try and kill me already.
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
June 30 2011 23:17 GMT
#695
Viscera is a red herring. BC and then Fishball, you fucks.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
June 30 2011 23:28 GMT
#696
lol

Both sides agree that VE is scum!
Computer says mafia
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 30 2011 23:40 GMT
#697
Everyone thinks I'm scum so nothing I say matters. HEY-O!

Don't act like you're interested in what I have to say. It's wasted effort that could be put into finding real scum.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 01 2011 03:11 GMT
#698
Sorry I had work the whole day and a meeting, was very busy since tmr is Canada Day. I've caught up with the thread but honestly skipped a few of the last few pages because it was just Caller and Fishball shouting at each other. I'll be back when Day comes. And for the record Ace says I didn't vote in the vote count, but I did.
On June 30 2011 23:25 ilovejonn wrote:
##Vote: RebirthofLegend

I was already suspicious of him from the vote switch and excuse, + his hit claim right after Night post seems to just be causing confusion for the town.

Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Qatol
Profile Blog Joined November 2006
United States3165 Posts
July 01 2011 04:30 GMT
#699
On July 01 2011 04:49 Ace wrote:
Don't post the PM but I'll answer it here. There is nothing in the rules that says the Mafia can not shoot their own members, and in fact I don't think I've ever had that rule in my games. That would be pretty silly ^_^

Lies!
On November 11 2008 04:30 Ace wrote:
Mafia - You are here to please your Don by taking over this Simp town! Kill anyone that isn't affiliated with your crew! You win if the number of Mafia members is equal or greater than the number of Townies!

Uff Da
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 01 2011 05:30 GMT
#700
On July 01 2011 12:11 ilovejonn wrote:
but honestly skipped a few of the last few pages because it was just Caller and Fishball shouting at each other.


You could have made a far better reason than that for "skipping the last few pages". Me and Caller shouting at each other? I would be surprised if anyone were to share your views. Caller and BC, maybe, but Caller and me? We didn't even have more than a couple posts directed at each other. Caller is just abrasive with his posts overall, and has been the majority of the game.
靈魂交響曲
Prev 1 33 34 35 36 37 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 57m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 145
EnDerr 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
ToSsGirL 44
[ Show more ]
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc81
League of Legends
JimRising 457
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss700
ceh9524
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g7728
gofns1581
singsing980
crisheroes109
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick672
BasetradeTV157
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream34
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 15
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2177
• WagamamaTV103
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur791
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
57m
INu's Battles
1h 57m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 57m
OSC
13h 12m
Replay Cast
13h 57m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.