• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 36

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 73 Next
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 01 2011 08:29 GMT
#701
My current impression is that Fishball is playing the most pro-town game I have ever seen out of him. He is the only one trying to contribute and think past the Caller/BC stuff. This game he is even going through the troouble of making real behavior analysis posts. This is milas away from the red FB who lives (and dies) by Ace's rule of "give the town nothing" and snaps at any questioning. If FB turns out to be red in this game I will be shocked (and very impressed).

As it happens, I also like Fishball's scum list of VisceraEyes, LSB and ilovejonn. I would add sandroba and Kurumi to it - both have done little more but spam filler posts since the start of the game.

BC could well be red/GF. Think about the people he chose to "test": both had claimed publicly, and a red BC would know they are town aligned. Unlike Fishball's DT claim, BC's "checks" wre not meant to add any new information, making this a bizarre role claim, almost like he wanted to start with the credibility then set himself up for better stories in the future.

Caller is Caller. It would not be unlike him to lie as town, or change his lies around 100000x as mafia. At this point he either has another bullet or he does not. We'll find out soon enough.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 01 2011 08:44 GMT
#702
I think Caller is playing the most pro-town game. He has done a wonderful job.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 01 2011 12:51 GMT
#703
On July 01 2011 17:29 citi.zen wrote:
My current impression is that Fishball is playing the most pro-town game I have ever seen out of him. He is the only one trying to contribute and think past the Caller/BC stuff. This game he is even going through the troouble of making real behavior analysis posts. This is milas away from the red FB who lives (and dies) by Ace's rule of "give the town nothing" and snaps at any questioning. If FB turns out to be red in this game I will be shocked (and very impressed).

As it happens, I also like Fishball's scum list of VisceraEyes, LSB and ilovejonn. I would add sandroba and Kurumi to it - both have done little more but spam filler posts since the start of the game.

BC could well be red/GF. Think about the people he chose to "test": both had claimed publicly, and a red BC would know they are town aligned. Unlike Fishball's DT claim, BC's "checks" wre not meant to add any new information, making this a bizarre role claim, almost like he wanted to start with the credibility then set himself up for better stories in the future.

Caller is Caller. It would not be unlike him to lie as town, or change his lies around 100000x as mafia. At this point he either has another bullet or he does not. We'll find out soon enough.


Sometimes I think it's better to not spill out everything and strike them when they least expect it.
Those that has the ability to realize the flaws would have realized it already.
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 01 2011 13:03 GMT
#704
citi.zen is mafia
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 01 2011 13:40 GMT
#705
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 01 2011 13:42 GMT
#706
Well, Fishball can still save himself from being lynch tomorrow.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 01 2011 14:06 GMT
#707
On July 01 2011 22:40 Chezinu wrote:
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.

So why are we ignoring VisceraEyes again?
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Jackal58
Profile Joined November 2010
United States4264 Posts
July 01 2011 14:42 GMT
#708
On July 01 2011 22:40 Chezinu wrote:
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.

Your list keeps getting longer. Why don't you pull your head out of Callers ass and do some thinking on your own.
Life can only kill you once.
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 01 2011 17:29 GMT
#709
On July 01 2011 14:30 Fishball wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 12:11 ilovejonn wrote:
but honestly skipped a few of the last few pages because it was just Caller and Fishball shouting at each other.


You could have made a far better reason than that for "skipping the last few pages". Me and Caller shouting at each other? I would be surprised if anyone were to share your views. Caller and BC, maybe, but Caller and me? We didn't even have more than a couple posts directed at each other. Caller is just abrasive with his posts overall, and has been the majority of the game.

Ah yes, sorry, I was really sleepy. I get you and BC mixed up cuz you both have a scout icon lol.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 01 2011 21:34 GMT
#710
On July 02 2011 02:29 ilovejonn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 14:30 Fishball wrote:
On July 01 2011 12:11 ilovejonn wrote:
but honestly skipped a few of the last few pages because it was just Caller and Fishball shouting at each other.


You could have made a far better reason than that for "skipping the last few pages". Me and Caller shouting at each other? I would be surprised if anyone were to share your views. Caller and BC, maybe, but Caller and me? We didn't even have more than a couple posts directed at each other. Caller is just abrasive with his posts overall, and has been the majority of the game.

Ah yes, sorry, I was really sleepy. I get you and BC mixed up cuz you both have a scout icon lol.


Despite "BloodyC0bbler" is 5 characters longer than "Fishball", has two capital letters and a number, somehow you manage to just ignore our names and only eye the icon which is just 2mm adjacent to it.

This isn't really helping your case, regardless of the legitimacy of your explanation. If this was true, I wonder how many other thoughts that have went through your head were based on the wrong subject.

...and I said you were a smart player. Something has to give.
靈魂交響曲
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 01 2011 21:54 GMT
#711
The town should not lynch Fishball, but we'll have more time for that conversation. In fact, if there is a medic, you should consider protecting him. Also, if there is a coroner, it is time to think about using your ability. We need some clarity here.
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Fishball
Profile Joined December 2005
Canada4788 Posts
July 01 2011 21:57 GMT
#712
Off the record, everyone should take a look at page 6 of this thread.

Take everything on that page with a grain of salt, but one thing is for certain; That's right Mafia, kill me before I confirm everyone.
靈魂交響曲
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 01 2011 22:44 GMT
#713
No we lynch fishball because there is no friggin role reveal so we don't know if rol was town or not
Get his results from tonight then lynch him. I'm almost positive he and bc were in this together.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 01 2011 22:48 GMT
#714
On July 02 2011 07:44 Caller wrote:
No we lynch fishball because there is no friggin role reveal so we don't know if rol was town or not
Get his results from tonight then lynch him. I'm almost positive he and bc were in this together.


Nope, truthful or not, you're a better lynch after you shoot BC.

I want another report for fishball, because the longer he stays alive the more chance we catch him lying.
Computer says mafia
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 01 2011 23:46 GMT
#715
On July 01 2011 23:42 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 22:40 Chezinu wrote:
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.

Your list keeps getting longer. Why don't you pull your head out of Callers ass and do some thinking on your own.


On June 28 2011 06:33 Jackal58 wrote:
Sleeper Cell isn't much of a testament. Everybody knew I was scum and I lived to the end as well. I think the main reason Ace didn't get lynched was because I was the one calling him scum the loudest.



On June 29 2011 12:45 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 12:40 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Do you guys wonder why the votes haven't reached 9 yet?

Because Viscera is most likely scum and town is collectively dumb.
I'm going to bed. My vote is staying on Viscera. Good night guys.



On June 30 2011 09:03 Chezinu wrote:
Jackal58 - Don't really know that well and seems to not have a collective understand with the rest of the thread and what people think.


On June 29 2011 05:35 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 29 2011 05:25 Palmar wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:22 Jackal58 wrote:
On June 29 2011 05:05 RebirthOfLeGenD wrote:
On June 29 2011 04:59 Kurumi wrote:
Well,people accuse me without any case going on and want force me to speed up things I am doing right now,I was busy breadcrumbing my role,let me work seriously now,because this is heading ridiculously wrong.

You have 1.5 hours to produce something useful then I switch my vote.

Good luck with that. He'll herp derp one liners until the end of the game if he lasts that long regardless of his alignment. He will find a way to fos everybody before the game is over. This is how he has acted in all 3 games I've been in with him. It's very frustrating.


So let's just get rid of him?

The problem I have with that atm is I think he's most likely town. I don't subscribe to the "useless townie" theory. Useless townies are inactive and the host deals with them through modkills. The one time I pushed the useless townie card was on Bill Murray. It almost cost us the game. I'd rather not revisit that scenario.


Yeah, best not to mess with "useless townie" like me.

On June 28 2011 04:41 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 04:05 deconduo wrote:
On June 28 2011 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Wow Ace sure did collect some of the most aggressive players here for this game. Giant elephant peni sparring with giant polish sausages. Should be a fun ride.
Just looking at meta on decon from the several games I've played with him I get the feeling he is town. He's not bashful straight out of the gate as a townie. He tends to be more subdued when he plays scum until late game.


Good to know for my next game as mafia

You'll forget.

Sandroba is scum.


oh, you support?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
July 01 2011 23:49 GMT
#716
No, scum is caller and viscera. Possibly jonn too.
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 01 2011 23:51 GMT
#717
I'm waiting eagerly to count the kills at daybreak.

I'm very good at counting.
Computer says mafia
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 00:24 GMT
#718
Ok rol was def mafia. Bc is also mafia. Thinking about it more fishball MIGHT be ok bit should lynch to be sure. I think there is chance of roleblocker but I highly doubt it as nobody reported being rbd.

If I had to guess last two mafia it's among chez lsb and Ilovejonn I feel

Leaving this here in case I die

Gl town hope you don't do anything stupid

Although judging from ur responses not much luck in that
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
July 02 2011 00:31 GMT
#719
Okay, I'm just curious. Why are players like BC and Amber exempt from contributing anything to the discussion? Do you guys just already know their stances and don't need to hear from them or anything? I mean, you guys are SURE that BC is scum, is THAT why you don't care what he has to say on the matter?

When I called out BC I got a response. *shudder* Are you guys just afraid of him or something? Amber is just lolwut'ing me, but he's contributed less than anyone here (excluding me!)...

Just sayin. As you were.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 01:04 GMT
#720
On July 02 2011 09:31 VisceraEyes wrote:
Okay, I'm just curious. Why are players like BC and Amber exempt from contributing anything to the discussion? Do you guys just already know their stances and don't need to hear from them or anything? I mean, you guys are SURE that BC is scum, is THAT why you don't care what he has to say on the matter?

When I called out BC I got a response. *shudder* Are you guys just afraid of him or something? Amber is just lolwut'ing me, but he's contributed less than anyone here (excluding me!)...

Just sayin. As you were.

derp
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Prev 1 34 35 36 37 38 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings33
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36794
Calm 3347
Shuttle 1140
Bisu 882
Hyuk 391
Rush 338
Stork 302
actioN 274
Zeus 256
Soma 238
[ Show more ]
Mong 215
EffOrt 104
Last 86
Dewaltoss 75
Pusan 71
Soulkey 67
Light 67
ZerO 59
Mini 47
Shine 47
Bale 45
NotJumperer 43
ToSsGirL 42
Free 40
Shinee 39
Killer 35
Barracks 34
hero 25
Noble 24
Sacsri 22
Sharp 21
HiyA 19
sorry 18
yabsab 15
Aegong 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1088
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns45223
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo41
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 42
OSC
2h 4m
OSC
11h 19m
Replay Cast
12h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.