• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:50
CEST 20:50
KST 03:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7964 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 73 Next
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 13:54 GMT
#741
Can we get all the claims in here so we can stop sitting around and waiting?
Computer says mafia
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 02 2011 13:56 GMT
#742
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 02 2011 13:58 GMT
#743
On July 02 2011 16:10 sandroba wrote:
Medic claim VT pls.

Agreed, it's best for the Medic (I'm pretty sure there is one) to claim Vanilla town
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 13:59 GMT
#744
@LSB
That only proves Caller is indeed a vigilante because Mafia would be more concerned about taking out Fishball the DT -_-
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 02 2011 14:01 GMT
#745
On July 02 2011 22:59 Kurumi wrote:
@LSB
That only proves Caller is indeed a vigilante because Mafia would be more concerned about taking out Fishball the DT -_-


Indeed. But what about this?

On July 02 2011 16:24 Caller wrote:
by the way i just noticed i had a pm, apparently I was roleblocked yesterday. So I still have my shot ^^


Caller is lying about being Roleblocked, and I wouldn't trust any explanation he would give.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 14:03 GMT
#746
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 14:04 GMT
#747
@LSB
He was roleblocked when? Night 2?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 14:08 GMT
#748
Who is Mafia:
Chezinu
Amber(might be jonn,both lurk I think)
Caller
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 02 2011 14:17 GMT
#749
On July 02 2011 23:04 Kurumi wrote:
@LSB
He was roleblocked when? Night 2?

He claimed that he was roleblocked night 2.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 14:21 GMT
#750
On July 02 2011 23:17 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:04 Kurumi wrote:
@LSB
He was roleblocked when? Night 2?

He claimed that he was roleblocked night 2.

So Mafia has 2KP? Seriously?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
LSB
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States5171 Posts
July 02 2011 14:27 GMT
#751
On July 02 2011 23:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 02 2011 23:17 LSB wrote:
On July 02 2011 23:04 Kurumi wrote:
@LSB
He was roleblocked when? Night 2?

He claimed that he was roleblocked night 2.

So Mafia has 2KP? Seriously?

I'm just reporting what I saw. If you want explanations, I'd ask caller.
Once is an accident. Twice is coincidence. Three times is an enemy action. Bus Driver can never target themselves I'm sorry
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 02 2011 14:30 GMT
#752
On July 02 2011 22:56 LSB wrote:
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller


This is pretty interesting to know.

It just seems like there's some convenient things happening to Caller all the time...
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 14:47 GMT
#753
2 people died tonight.

1 kill is still unaccounted for.
Computer says mafia
citi.zen
Profile Joined April 2009
2509 Posts
July 02 2011 15:59 GMT
#754
On July 02 2011 23:47 Palmar wrote:
2 people died tonight.

1 kill is still unaccounted for.

Not if Caller lied again, per LSB's post. I don't get Caller at all this game. Just as I can't wrap my head around BC - why would a vanilla townie lie? In a no-flip, no-pm game too...

Also, while all this lying is going on, look who is sitting pretty egging it along:

On July 01 2011 17:44 Chezinu wrote:
I think Caller is playing the most pro-town game. He has done a wonderful job.

Wonderful job indeed. If you're mafia!
Aut viam inveniam, aut faciam.
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 16:02 GMT
#755
I call Bullshit on LSB
Simple way to test this: if you claim to have shot RoL as you say you did, then medic should claim.

Why don't you list your "powers" to the rest of us,; I find it highly unlikely that a Jack would have both a watcher's ability as well as a highly powerful mimic.

Your proof in doing so involves highly intentionally vague statements. You also claim that RoL investigated a dead body. Wouldn't your "mimic" also give you the results of that dead body?

I want to see just how far you mafia will go to lie here.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 16:11 GMT
#756
This is pretty fucking convenient, isn't it. LSB targets the exact same fucking people that Fishball does, in the exact same fucking order. He picks targets that Fishball has already targeted to give him "proof" that he is town and not the lying scum that he is, so my allegations seem more realistic. Meanwhile, he or one of his mafia buds roleblocks me, and BC dies somehow (maybe they fucking hit BC last night, especially considering how I wanted to lynch Fishball). Then, once they realize I still have a bullet, they see me as a threat, so then LSB comes out and says that I was the one that shot him to get me killed before I can shoot him again without the fear of the roleblocker. Really?

If medic "protected" RoL please claim, that means apparently EVERYBODY visited RoL on night 1.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Ace
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
United States16096 Posts
July 02 2011 16:21 GMT
#757
Day 3


With 10 alive it is 6 to lynch

Caller (1) - LSB



Not voting - Caller, ilovejohn, Chezinu, citi.zen, Amber[Light], sandroba, Jackal58, Kurumi, Palmar

Day 3 ends on Monday July 4th at 12AM ET/13:00 KST

Math me up, scumboi. - Acrofales
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 16:30 GMT
#758
You want to out the medic,don't You? So Your team can snipe him off? Shoot here. I want to test my Veteran powers. And yes I lied. I wanted scum to think that I am useless. Heard me? Shoot me,but bring at least 2KP.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Caller
Profile Blog Joined September 2007
Poland8075 Posts
July 02 2011 17:13 GMT
#759
On July 03 2011 01:30 Kurumi wrote:
You want to out the medic,don't You? So Your team can snipe him off? Shoot here. I want to test my Veteran powers. And yes I lied. I wanted scum to think that I am useless. Heard me? Shoot me,but bring at least 2KP.

lol? i argued against outing the medic when RoL false claimed. LSB is asking to be killed here if medic claims. Easy.
Watch me fail at Paradox: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=397564
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 17:39 GMT
#760
On July 03 2011 02:13 Caller wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 01:30 Kurumi wrote:
You want to out the medic,don't You? So Your team can snipe him off? Shoot here. I want to test my Veteran powers. And yes I lied. I wanted scum to think that I am useless. Heard me? Shoot me,but bring at least 2KP.

lol? i argued against outing the medic when RoL false claimed. LSB is asking to be killed here if medic claims. Easy.

Well,since You have no KP to deal with me,puny scum I can call You all dicks. Come at me bros. Can't touch me.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 10m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 533
ProTech155
UpATreeSC 56
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 20368
Calm 3631
Mini 405
Mind 77
Free 68
910 65
soO 33
Trap 31
Aegong 25
Dota 2
Gorgc4850
XaKoH 296
canceldota56
Counter-Strike
fl0m6066
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3395
Other Games
FrodaN848
Beastyqt555
Liquid`Hasu288
Khaldor199
Livibee193
C9.Mang0140
Trikslyr124
RotterdaM118
IndyStarCraft 80
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 25
MindelVK10
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 26
• FirePhoenix13
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV286
League of Legends
• Nemesis2304
Other Games
• imaqtpie757
• Shiphtur686
• tFFMrPink 5
• Scarra4
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 10m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 10m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 10m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.