• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:59
CEST 10:59
KST 17:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6660 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 40

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 73 Next
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:18 GMT
#781
On July 01 2011 22:42 Chezinu wrote:
Well, Fishball can still save himself from being lynch tomorrow.

I wasn't being completely serious about that list.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:20 GMT
#782
On July 03 2011 05:14 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 05:11 Chezinu wrote:
On July 02 2011 23:03 Kurumi wrote:
I suggest lynching Chezinu. This guy was ready to lynch every blue we had. Also he is behaving weirdly and protecting Caller.


How is this even true? What blues did I try to get lynched?

Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 22:40 Chezinu wrote:
So Caller will kill BC. Town will lynch Fishball. After that we lynch citi.zen. Then we lynch Jackal58 the following day. If the game isn't over we kill sandroba next.


Fishball was DT. Citizen is Blue. Jackal and sandroba are not red. Caller is 3rd party or Ace is trolling us.

If Caller is 3rd party, he sure has helped town a lot with his kills.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:21 GMT
#783
On July 03 2011 05:18 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 01 2011 22:42 Chezinu wrote:
Well, Fishball can still save himself from being lynch tomorrow.

I wasn't being completely serious about that list.

What about citi.zen? Sandroba and Jack58 whom I have a town read on? I think You,Caller and Amber/Jonn are three scum remaining.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:21 GMT
#784
Chezinu,how killing GMarshal who was leaving so many town vibes and BC,who COULD BE BLUE but was lying to attract hit was pro-town? The fuck?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:22 GMT
#785
Jack58 should read Jackal58.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:35 GMT
#786
On July 03 2011 05:21 Kurumi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 05:18 Chezinu wrote:
On July 01 2011 22:42 Chezinu wrote:
Well, Fishball can still save himself from being lynch tomorrow.

I wasn't being completely serious about that list.

What about citi.zen? Sandroba and Jack58 whom I have a town read on? I think You,Caller and Amber/Jonn are three scum remaining.

You think there are 3 remaining instead of 2?

Radfield was acting strange the whole time he played. Then citi.zen posted a strange post when he joined. Plus:
On July 01 2011 22:03 Caller wrote:
citi.zen is mafia


As for sand, he hasn't been nice to me all game. Plus:
On June 28 2011 04:41 Jackal58 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 04:05 deconduo wrote:
On June 28 2011 04:02 Jackal58 wrote:
Wow Ace sure did collect some of the most aggressive players here for this game. Giant elephant peni sparring with giant polish sausages. Should be a fun ride.
Just looking at meta on decon from the several games I've played with him I get the feeling he is town. He's not bashful straight out of the gate as a townie. He tends to be more subdued when he plays scum until late game.


Good to know for my next game as mafia

You'll forget.

Sandroba is scum.



Then Jack thought my list wasn't pretty enough, so I made adjustment. Jackal still is not satisfied with me. Hasn't been ever since..


If I mistakenly accused a blue of being red on accident rather than on purpose to protect them, then:
On June 25 2011 14:47 Chezinu wrote:
A flaw I have is that I have trouble discriminating people with blues roles vs being red.



town list

lovejonn
sandroba
Amber[LighT]
LSB
deconduo
Caller
Palmar
citi.zen
Chezinu
Jackal58
Kurumi
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:39 GMT
#787
On July 03 2011 05:21 Kurumi wrote:
Chezinu,how killing GMarshal who was leaving so many town vibes and BC,who COULD BE BLUE but was lying to attract hit was pro-town? The fuck?


I didn't think GM was leaving town vibes..but then again I do confuse blue roles with red ones sometimes. I know he definitely wasn't a vanilla townie.

As for BC, Caller was just practicing self-defense. How could you blame him?
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:42 GMT
#788
Town list,really? What about scum lol? Let's lynch Caller so we get rid of that KP killing everyone around and then lynch Chezinu and jonn/amber.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:44 GMT
#789
Just a note guys,we're going to lose this if we leave everything to blues,I think there wasn't single analysis done on anyone yet.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:47 GMT
#790
On June 28 2011 21:18 Ace wrote:
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


Hessmyrr (1) - Kurumi
Radfield (1) - Palmar
deconduo (1) - Fishball
chaoser (3) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield



Not voting yet - Caller, Scamp, deconduo, ilovejohn, LSB, Amber[Light], RebirthofLegend, Chezinu, Jackal58, Chaoser



Day 1 ends on Wednesday June 29th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST



On June 29 2011 10:00 LSB wrote:
Day 1 Votes


With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch

deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[LighT], RebirthofLegend, Jackal58
LSB (1) - Caller
Palmar (1) - Scamp
Kurumi (1) - Palmar
Amber[LighT] (1) - VisceraEyes
ilovejonn (1) - Kurumi

Not voting yet - Chezinu

3 Hours Till day ends



I would like to note that there is three hours till day ends and a lynch is better than a no-lynch. It would be best if we all focused on these two candidates.

Deconduo, and VisceraEyes.

On June 29 2011 12:17 Ace wrote:



Day 1 Votes



With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch


Kurumi (1) - Palmar
deconduo (3) - Fishball, ilovejohn, LSB
VisceraEyes (7) - BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield, deconduo, Amber[Light], RebirthOfLeGenD, Jackal58
LSB (1) - Caller
ilovejohn (1)- Kurumi
Amber[Light] (3) - VisceraEyes, Chezinu, Scamp



Day 1 ends on Wednesday June 29th @ 12AM ET/13:00 KST or in 45 minutes from now




oh wow! I see a trend!!! "BloodyC0bbler, sandroba, Radfield"

lolololololol
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:50 GMT
#791
RoL was Red and was on VE. I believe Radfield's claim. BC was green. Dec was probably green. Jackal is probably town. Amber is red. We either have two scum left or jonn was voting different.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 20:51 GMT
#792
Also,Chezinu is back to trolling,yay~
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 20:51 GMT
#793
chaoser is obv a easy mafia target since he always seems scummy like I do. Poor Viscera, unfortunately had to replace him. Almost as bad as being paired with bill murray
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 02 2011 21:04 GMT
#794
On July 03 2011 05:50 Kurumi wrote:
RoL was Red and was on VE. I believe Radfield's claim. BC was green. Dec was probably green. Jackal is probably town. Amber is red. We either have two scum left or jonn was voting different.


Start proving it.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 21:05 GMT
#795
On July 03 2011 06:04 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 05:50 Kurumi wrote:
RoL was Red and was on VE. I believe Radfield's claim. BC was green. Dec was probably green. Jackal is probably town. Amber is red. We either have two scum left or jonn was voting different.


Start proving it.

lol really?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 02 2011 21:07 GMT
#796
You're the one complaining about a lack of analysis... soo..... analyze me if you're going to accuse me.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 21:15 GMT
#797
On June 29 2011 10:49 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Cherry picking my posts doesn't make me scum.

I just find it funny that conveniently after chaoser made that garbage list post he was replaced, essentially making it useless for the town to ask viscera what was meant.

And Rol you should watch your shit. All of a sudden you were.'catching up' and someone throws my name into the ring and you hop on me out of convenience. You gotta do better than that if you want to help your scum buddy out. Guess its easy to throw your friends under the bus first

Another reference for the town: when Rol and I are on the same mafia team he will stay very far away from me. Also when jackal plays normally he will call out someone for being scum by literally saying "xxx is scum."

Yup,You are on the same scum team.
On June 29 2011 09:46 VisceraEyes wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 27 2011 21:37 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Okay first off anyone who is suggesting that there is a serial killer is automatically getting an FoS today. You're just introducing more unnecessary discussion into a chaotic setup. Have no fear, there's a plan to clear this crap up. If you have a pro-town KP role, don't fucking use it tonight. Consider tonight a day off from your ability. Unless you're some compulsive vigilante this shouldn't be a problem. Assuming there is only 1 night kill tonight we can safely say there is NO serial killer.

On to more important things: The Lynch

We know that there needs to be a majority lynch, the magic number today is 9. Here's what we should do. Build a case against, AT THE MOST, 2 players. This should be done within the first 24 hours. Have some good arguments ready because the town will pressure you by asking WHY we should lynch the person you're suspecting. Once we have a general idea of the two players we want to lynch we settle it over a vote. This guarantees that one player will be lynched.

A couple of rules when voting should be established:
1. Do not vote for yourself
2. Do not vote for someone to essentially avoid confrontation or to "save your vote."
3. Try to vote once and stick with it.

If you are protown you should abide by these rules. If you're scum you are highly encouraged to break these rules. Townies caught breaking these rules will die, and I will not feel sorry when we lose due to idiocy.

Lurking will get you killed, so don't try it.

I'll post suspects when I'm ready, it's really too early to just throw names out there.


Points of scumminess:
1) Dictating in no uncertain terms what you should be doing as town. Oh my, so if I vote for someone and then realize that I've made a mistake, I'm not allowed to change my mind or I'm scum? I wholly disagree with this notion (and NOT because everyone's vote is on me). I feel like in a game of imperfect information, the information made available to us is NOT going to come all at once, and as such, people should be free to change their mind should they choose...and be able to do so without fearing that they'll instantly be painted scum for doing so. You know who wants people to be afraid of looking like scum? Scum do.

2) Suggesting that Town KP not be used tonight. There's literally NO reason not to use Town KP tonight. We'll find out if there's SK out there when there's unclaimed deaths. This reads like a scum that is afraid of getting vig'd because he knows he doesn't plan on posting much. Lurkers gon' die, that's been made abundantly clear.

3) Lurking will get you killed, so don't try it. lolwut? Amber has been THE MOST LURKY PLAYER IN THE GAME so far.

4) Promise to post suspects. Never does. Instead, jumps on the easy bandwagon and continues to lurk. No reason given.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 21:16 GMT
#798
A) You still lurk
B) Still failed to contribute
C) Defending ahead when someone ties You to RoL.
Check mate.
##vote Amber[LighT]
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 21:41 GMT
#799
I'm totally cool with killing Amber.

Also, this game sucks, the only person I was sure was town (VE) emoed out like a little bitch.

derp

##Vote Amber[LighT]
Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 22:08 GMT
#800
Btw, Sandroba and LSB are scum
Computer says mafia
Prev 1 38 39 40 41 42 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4138
Leta 2815
Soulkey 546
Soma 338
Rush 217
Barracks 153
Killer 61
Shine 34
Shinee 34
Hm[arnc] 25
[ Show more ]
Sharp 14
Dota 2
Gorgc1405
XcaliburYe195
League of Legends
JimRising 519
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King75
Other Games
gofns4916
WinterStarcraft705
Sick205
Pyrionflax137
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV221
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 40
• 3DClanTV 34
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2265
League of Legends
• Jankos2274
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 1m
Patches Events
6h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 1m
BSL Open Qualifier
10h 1m
OSC
14h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.