• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:17
CEST 12:17
KST 19:17
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9114 users

Closed Casket Mafia - Page 41

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 73 Next
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 22:12 GMT
#801
On July 03 2011 07:08 Palmar wrote:
Btw, Sandroba and LSB are scum

We just make LSB mimic Caller's action on jonn,deal?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 22:20 GMT
#802
So yeah

Sandroba is scum

He's basically FoS'd a grand total of one person who was in my opinion pretty much obvious town. He hasn't done anything interesting all game.

##Unvote
##Vote Sandroba


You guys should totally help me lynch him.

LSB is scum too. If there is one more I'm not sure who it is.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 22:29 GMT
#803
On July 03 2011 07:20 Palmar wrote:
So yeah

Sandroba is scum

He's basically FoS'd a grand total of one person who was in my opinion pretty much obvious town. He hasn't done anything interesting all game.

##Unvote
##Vote Sandroba


You guys should totally help me lynch him.

LSB is scum too. If there is one more I'm not sure who it is.

What about Amber lol?
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 22:47 GMT
#804
screw amber, let's kill sandroba.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 22:53 GMT
#805
On July 03 2011 07:47 Palmar wrote:
screw amber, let's kill sandroba.

Why? I already thought Hesmyrr and You were scum and I am thinking that You,Amber and Caller are the remaining mafia. Do something man!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 23:35 GMT
#806
nah, I'm not scum.

you can hang me if you like, no one will die the following night.

I read back to day one and day two a bit, this game has been such a ton of shit that it's kind of hard to actually get anything useful out of the thread, but I'll try to point out the links.

BTW, I'm working under the assumption RoL was definitely mafia, which I think we can almost all agree on now.
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 23:36 GMT
#807
On July 03 2011 08:35 Palmar wrote:
nah, I'm not scum.

you can hang me if you like, no one will die the following night.

I read back to day one and day two a bit, this game has been such a ton of shit that it's kind of hard to actually get anything useful out of the thread, but I'll try to point out the links.

BTW, I'm working under the assumption RoL was definitely mafia, which I think we can almost all agree on now.

That's why LSB is cleared >_>
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 02 2011 23:37 GMT
#808
On July 02 2011 22:56 LSB wrote:
I claim Jack of All Trades
Caller is lying

Night 0
I Protected BC, trying to see if someone would snipe him. Nothing happened

Night 1
I used a Mimic Action on RoL. Mimic allows me to target a player and mimic whatever action they did the previous night.

I found out from Ace that if I mimiced a mafia, I would mimic the mafia kill action in addition to any night actions.
So what I did was Mimic Rol to himself. If Rol was mafia he'd shoot himself. If he wasn't, he wouldn't. It was a free role check + vig hit.

What happened was that I mimiced Rol trying to shoot someone, and also I mimiced Rol trying to investigate a dead body.

This proves that RoL was the Mafia Coronor

My two ways of verifying this claim is in thread is
1) I claim that I shot Rol Night 1, no one else has claimed the shot.
2) I breadcrumbed Rol's coroner claim in case he would have tried to use it. + Show Spoiler +
On June 30 2011 23:13 LSB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 30 2011 18:31 Kurumi wrote:
Oh also,I am up for killing any fucking Coroner who shows up tomorrow. You can go to hell. The probability You're Scum Coroner are as high as Sea Towers in Gdynia.

I support this, for my own reasons.

Oh and ##Vote: RebirthofLegend


Night 2
Because Caller said that he was going to shoot BC, I decided to use my Watch action on BC.

Guess what I saw? Only one person visited BC last night, and that was Caller.
##Vote: Caller

I'm going to confirm this claim to be true. LSB is not scum, nor am I. The plan I had today since we lynched RoL, was to check his dead body to confirm if Fishball was actually Cop or not, thus confirming him and myself as town. However, my plan wasn't really necessary as it seems like someone could reveal roles on Day posts, and I also did not expect THREE kills.

I am the Forensic Scientist, basically I can check the roles of dead people. Why am I so sure LSB isn't lying? Because he said he mimic'd RoL checking a dead body. I had investigated deconduo's body and he revealed to be a Vigilante. I also found out on that same check that Scamp's body was missing. RoL's dead body check returned as Mafia Janitor and not mafia Coroner. I was confused as to why Scamp's body was missing, but if my speculations are correct, RoL's role can clean up dead bodies therefore not allowing people like me to check them. I also checked GGQ on Night 0, he returned Busy Paramedic and town aligned. The only people I haven't checked are GMarshal, and Scamp. But I know there are more coroner's left.

Caller has kept on saying Fishball and BC are scum, and then they died. Obviously he is trying to justify his kills just by repeatedly saying they are scum and he was certain since it's no flip that he'll be safe. But as we can see Fish and BC didn't flip scum. My vote is going to be on Caller today.

##Vote: Caller
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 23:40 GMT
#809
Thanks jonn,another claim I am going to believe,Amber and Caller are scum.
##unvote Amber[LighT]
##Vote Caller
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 23:41 GMT
#810
Well I wonder who I should protect this night.. citi.zen is the most important guy,so let be it.
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 02 2011 23:44 GMT
#811
I honestly have no clue where all the KP is coming from, but I really don't think it's from vigilantes. What I know for sure is that Caller has been claiming A LOT of shots and I still haven't found any shot landing on scum besides our LYNCH of RoL. We need to get rid of this guy's anti-town KP. He is definitely scum. What has his justifications been for all his shots? He's mfing Caller and he does what he wants and he shoots whoever he thinks is scum (coincidentally none have hit scum). This isn't how to play town, this is how to play scum.
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 02 2011 23:45 GMT
#812
##Vote Sandroba

Don't be a rebellious people. Follow the Emperor!
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 23:49 GMT
#813
On June 25 2011 19:04 sandroba wrote:
I've thought a lot about this and came to the conclusion that mafia's optimal strat is going to be defending their team without fear, since no flips mean they keep hidden even after a scum lynch.


Only reason I have a problem with this is that it feels kinda un-sandrobalike.

He's smarter than this.

Oh, and he's been very careful with his fingerpointing, something that starkly contrasts his townplay, which I normally think is both aggressive and accurate.

And extra suspiciously (to me at least) he was pointing fingers at someone I thought at the time, and we now know, was town.

Here's a little piece Fishball wrote on him day 1.


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 28 2011 14:51 Fishball wrote:
I normally don't like wasting my time picking out other player's post, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
I actually think you guys are missing the point on LSB post to be honest, cuz I can see a really pro-town outcome if you read between the lines.


Blanket statement with no content. Me and BC at least explained our arguments. What you're literally saying is, "John Doe is a nice guy, just look between his legs".

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
Chaoser is my number one suspect for the moment, I call him out on lurking then he pops up and posts a ranking list with no explanation. Seriously?


I wonder how many times I've seen this. Regardless of what Chaoser's alignment and the content of his posts, your accusations alone does not make a strong case. Accuse a random lurker, lurker pops out and posts something, therefore said lurker is scum!

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
@Deconduo What do you think about chaoser? Is he town that needs to die or scum?


"Is he town that needs to die or scum?" What kind of shit question is this? "Town that needs to die?" What, are you deconduo Junior?! Does the consensus shows a strong town read on deconduo? No. Then why are you asking deconduo specifically? What do YOU think of Chaoser besides the so called reason listed above?

To summarize, your post is a filler post, with little to no content, faking activity and discussion with an agenda that does not help Town at all. Normally, I would just disregard these posts, assuming the players were just bad, but since this is an invitational game, I'm curious about your alignment.



Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 11:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Just so there are no misconceptions Fishball, my post regarding what I perceive as lunacy from decon is in no way shape or form a defense of you. For all I know right now you're as scummy as they get.


And back to Jackal while I'm at it. Like I said, I never named names. Those who defended me have made it obvious. Regardless, you also think I'm scummy - "as scummy as they get" that is. Alright, cool. Do you have a case about it? No? Another blanket statement?

Is this the so called contribution and activity everyone was yearning for? I call this crap.


Here is a comment from RoL's "analysis" of the game day 1.

Sandroba- Posting nothing, supports LSB? Odd. Actually defends himself fairly well to fishballs accusations. Going in the gray area.


I just don't like it, because if you think he actually defended himself, why is he not in the "town" part, and if he didn't, he should be in the "scum" part.

Sounds to me like scum trying to be neutral about their partners.

But yeah.

The main reason for this thing is just that I don't feel sandroba is playing his town game, looks much more like some scumgame.

He kind of FoS'd caller after caller's claim. I'm not sure what to make of it.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Sandroba is scum





Computer says mafia
Palmar
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Iceland22634 Posts
July 02 2011 23:53 GMT
#814
oh wow, ton of shit while this went through

So, do we gamble on LSB, Radfield and ILJ?

fuck it, yes, let's do that.

##Unvote Sandroba
##Vote Caller
Computer says mafia
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 02 2011 23:55 GMT
#815
Need two votes guys,town it up!
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 02 2011 23:57 GMT
#816
On July 03 2011 08:49 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 25 2011 19:04 sandroba wrote:
I've thought a lot about this and came to the conclusion that mafia's optimal strat is going to be defending their team without fear, since no flips mean they keep hidden even after a scum lynch.


Only reason I have a problem with this is that it feels kinda un-sandrobalike.

He's smarter than this.

Oh, and he's been very careful with his fingerpointing, something that starkly contrasts his townplay, which I normally think is both aggressive and accurate.

And extra suspiciously (to me at least) he was pointing fingers at someone I thought at the time, and we now know, was town.

Here's a little piece Fishball wrote on him day 1.


+ Show Spoiler +
On June 28 2011 14:51 Fishball wrote:
I normally don't like wasting my time picking out other player's post, but this is just getting ridiculous.

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
I actually think you guys are missing the point on LSB post to be honest, cuz I can see a really pro-town outcome if you read between the lines.


Blanket statement with no content. Me and BC at least explained our arguments. What you're literally saying is, "John Doe is a nice guy, just look between his legs".

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
Chaoser is my number one suspect for the moment, I call him out on lurking then he pops up and posts a ranking list with no explanation. Seriously?


I wonder how many times I've seen this. Regardless of what Chaoser's alignment and the content of his posts, your accusations alone does not make a strong case. Accuse a random lurker, lurker pops out and posts something, therefore said lurker is scum!

Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 14:08 sandroba wrote:
@Deconduo What do you think about chaoser? Is he town that needs to die or scum?


"Is he town that needs to die or scum?" What kind of shit question is this? "Town that needs to die?" What, are you deconduo Junior?! Does the consensus shows a strong town read on deconduo? No. Then why are you asking deconduo specifically? What do YOU think of Chaoser besides the so called reason listed above?

To summarize, your post is a filler post, with little to no content, faking activity and discussion with an agenda that does not help Town at all. Normally, I would just disregard these posts, assuming the players were just bad, but since this is an invitational game, I'm curious about your alignment.



Show nested quote +
On June 28 2011 11:50 Jackal58 wrote:
Just so there are no misconceptions Fishball, my post regarding what I perceive as lunacy from decon is in no way shape or form a defense of you. For all I know right now you're as scummy as they get.


And back to Jackal while I'm at it. Like I said, I never named names. Those who defended me have made it obvious. Regardless, you also think I'm scummy - "as scummy as they get" that is. Alright, cool. Do you have a case about it? No? Another blanket statement?

Is this the so called contribution and activity everyone was yearning for? I call this crap.


Here is a comment from RoL's "analysis" of the game day 1.

Show nested quote +
Sandroba- Posting nothing, supports LSB? Odd. Actually defends himself fairly well to fishballs accusations. Going in the gray area.


I just don't like it, because if you think he actually defended himself, why is he not in the "town" part, and if he didn't, he should be in the "scum" part.

Sounds to me like scum trying to be neutral about their partners.

But yeah.

The main reason for this thing is just that I don't feel sandroba is playing his town game, looks much more like some scumgame.

He kind of FoS'd caller after caller's claim. I'm not sure what to make of it.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure Sandroba is scum







Though you're right about Sandroba from an analytics perspective I don't think he's scum. I thought the same thing all game, but his FoSing has been limited. Just because he's pointing the finger less doesn't mean he's necessarily more scummy...

Think about the games where he has been a strong FoSer vs this game.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
ilovejonn
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
Canada2548 Posts
July 02 2011 23:58 GMT
#817
Come on town, we have to vote together. =/
You've all seen Caller's game, we can take down mafia 1 by 1, no need to create more targets than we need. FoS on people not voting Caller and thus trying to break town focus and cause a no-lynch!
Snowflakes in January, Heart warm like February, I wouldn't ordinarily..
Amber[LighT]
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
United States5078 Posts
July 03 2011 00:00 GMT
#818
On July 03 2011 08:58 ilovejonn wrote:
Come on town, we have to vote together. =/
You've all seen Caller's game, we can take down mafia 1 by 1, no need to create more targets than we need. FoS on people not voting Caller and thus trying to break town focus and cause a no-lynch!


Be patient there's more to winning than just voting for the sake of voting quickly.
"We have unfinished business, I and he."
Kurumi
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Poland6130 Posts
July 03 2011 00:01 GMT
#819
On July 03 2011 09:00 Amber[LighT] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 08:58 ilovejonn wrote:
Come on town, we have to vote together. =/
You've all seen Caller's game, we can take down mafia 1 by 1, no need to create more targets than we need. FoS on people not voting Caller and thus trying to break town focus and cause a no-lynch!


Be patient there's more to winning than just voting for the sake of voting quickly.

no u
I work alone. // Visit TL Mafia subforum!
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
July 03 2011 00:04 GMT
#820
##Unvote Sandroba
##Vote Jackal58
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 39 40 41 42 43 73 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM402
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 43m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 43m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 43m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 43m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.